PDA

View Full Version : Ferrari SUV??

vagos
15th March 2009, 13:47
Hello everybody do you think this might happen??not so bad idea! i was never a fun of SUV but recently i got the chance to drive Cayenne Turbo S the bi-turbo version with 505 bhp i think and that was a crazy car!!

i did some search on the net and found these two links these cars dont look bad at all, i know they are photoshoped i was just thinking that this is not such a bad idea!

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2007/11/2010-ferrari-fs-599-fuoristrada-suv.html

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoexpressnews/214479/ferrari_suv.html

vagos
15th March 2009, 13:52
http://www.carzi.com/2009/01/29/ferrari-suv-rendered-pictures/

one more render

jkwaggener
15th March 2009, 14:40
It's conceivable, who woould have ever thought that Lambo or Porsche would have built one, and now with Porsche, Lambo, and Aston Martin busting into the 4 door sports sedan realm, I could see it happening...:-)

Stino
15th March 2009, 14:58
I have an immense respect for our beloved Italian brand.
They will lose a lot of that respect if they ever decide to build such a tank.

Let Porsche and Lambo and recently Aston Martin all jump on the four-door
SUV bandwagon. Ferrari doesn't need to make a fool of themselves and their
legancy with these big, fat and most of all ugly vehicles.

If they would go through with this I shall be naming it Ferrari Multipla.

gimeagui
15th March 2009, 16:19
Maybe a Maserati, but not a Ferrari pleeease !!! ;-)

Tifoso
15th March 2009, 18:29
I want it :love

Ste
15th March 2009, 21:45
I truly hope they do not put someting like this into production. That is super ugly and really someting I don't wish them to make. :-E

anoopvp
16th March 2009, 07:05
Our badge is Prancing Horse not Frantic Elephant...... so I believe that Ferrari will not produce any SUV. Its better to have iconic sports car than a bulky SUV which will be an embarrassment for the company, for the brand, for the employees and of course for all the fans..... Don't put up such stupid ideas again........

vagos
16th March 2009, 09:33
well i think if i am not wrong the most successful model of Porsche the latest years is Cayenne and that means lots of money income to the company, as a result i dont think that it is a STUPID idea:-).
I know that would be difficult to happen, maybe they can make maserati to do it, but i dont think is a bad idea.
I didnt like SUV as well but is not a bad feeling when u start driving it :-)

ali355
16th March 2009, 09:35
Two things ferrari wont do, one is a four door, and the other is an SUV. I could see Maserati making a cayenne killer, but not ferrari- they dont need to!

vagos
16th March 2009, 09:38
yep maybe maserati could do it, i would mind as well.

Destructo
16th March 2009, 16:11
I agree with Ste. First one isn't that bad, but the second and the third car are awful. And I mean it. :-?? 8-)

laznlSpeedDemon
19th March 2009, 23:32
Wasn't there a saying from Luca saying as long as he's there, there won't ever be an SUV from Ferrari? I hope he stays there because an SUV from Ferrari is unimaginable and just plain out gross.:redcard

Testarossa6000
22nd March 2009, 09:18
Definitely a load of old twaddle. Most petrolheads will alread know the reliability :lol of AutoExpress - they seemingly make it up as they go along.

jkwaggener
22nd March 2009, 09:40
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/jkwaggener/Misc/ferrariSUV.jpg

I really kind of like this one...:-)

DP3
11th June 2009, 21:57
I always figured the main reason why Ferrari and Maserati share a close existence these days is so Maserati can do things like an SUV or a 4 door sedan and Ferrari won't tarnish is appeal. I hope to NEVER see a Ferrari SUV or sedan for that matter.

Oh yeah, hello! I'm new in town.

DP3
11th June 2009, 21:58
:wave

tmcstocker
11th June 2009, 22:04
Our badge is Prancing Horse not Frantic Elephant...... so I believe that Ferrari will not produce any SUV. Its better to have iconic sports car than a bulky SUV which will be an embarrassment for the company, for the brand, for the employees and of course for all the fans..... Don't put up such stupid ideas again........

Couldn't have said it any better myself. Only a **** would want one. As for it working for porsche? Porsche aren't in the same league. You buy a porsche when you want to be somebody. you buy a ferrari when you ARE somebody!! LOL