PDA

View Full Version : Pagani Zonda Cinque

Rookie
15th July 2009, 15:06
The final Zonda model to manufactured is called the "Cinque" Its not pronouced as "sink" FYI. It means 5 because only 5 models will be made and the asking price is almost $2mil USD. Sadly all 5 units are already sold to a Pagani dealer in Hongkong and rumour has it all 5 have been sold. It boast some 678 BHP and can do 200KPH to 0 in 4.3 seconds. For the people who are bulimic thats a very expensive way to get rid of your lunch.:-D

http://www.netcarshow.com/pagani/2009-zonda_cinque/

CPU
15th July 2009, 17:33
Amazing!
:-E

vagos
15th July 2009, 18:36
this looks grreat!!! i only dont like the colour :-) sory ehhehe

Tifoso
15th July 2009, 19:13
Cinque=cheenKWEH=5

FYI:-)

Rookie
16th July 2009, 02:47
Cinque=cheenKWEH=5

FYI:-)

Exactly!:thumb Good for you, I was thinking about how to pronounce it for the other members! I'll be seeing this baby next month in Hongkong. The first unit will arrive by then. Although what your seeing is the prototype. I hope the real production model will have a better color option even if its only 5.:thumb

Testarossa6000
16th July 2009, 07:49
Have we bought Pagani now? Or do you really think this car is worthy of being housed where the Ferraris are? Sorry, I am a bit protective of other cars adulterating our gene pool. :-D

Perhaps we could have a 'petrolhead' thread where we can post (if anyone at all interested) pics and reviews of stunningly beautiful and fast cars that are not born in Maranello.

Tommy_F
16th July 2009, 08:08
Have we bought Pagani now? Or do you really think this car is worthy of being housed where the Ferraris are? Sorry, I am a bit protective of other cars adulterating our gene pool. :-D

Perhaps we could have a 'petrolhead' thread where we can post (if anyone at all interested) pics and reviews of stunningly beautiful and fast cars that are not born in Maranello.

Don't worry, I think Pagani and Ferrari are two different categories, almost nothing in common. But you have to admit, the Zonda looks amazing, with a great interior. The only downside is that it has an AMG Merc engine :-P

Rookie
16th July 2009, 10:12

My client happened to road test the Cinque, Ferrari California, and the new GTB handling package of the 599. Lucky guy...:furious I'm invited in Hongkong for the launch of the Cinque next month. But both cars he says are different. The Pagani is more like an F3 car and isn't that comfortable unlike the California where he really likes and raves about. Moving from the California to the pagani is like having to go to the spa and going through a rugby match afterwards.:-D