PDA

View Full Version : New Member Introduction Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Greig
5th January 2010, 14:01
Firstly welcome to thescuderia.net (TSN) and we hope you enjoy your time with us and become a part of this great community, pop into this thread to say hello and introduce yourself if you wish :-)

Forza Ferrari

tmcstocker
5th January 2010, 14:50
I'm not new here but just wanted to say hello to everybody!!:-)
Seriously though it's a great place to visit if you're a ferrari fan and a big welcome to all new members.

Forza!

Ste
5th January 2010, 14:55
Hi everyone,

I'm Vectra.

Oh no, wait...
:-D

Matarese
5th January 2010, 15:13
Hey Everyone.

Been a member a few days now but havn't posted yet. Used to browse this forum a lot for info on Ferrari so finally decided to join.:-)

m schumy
5th January 2010, 19:30
Welcome:-)

Greig
5th January 2010, 19:33
:wave

Tifoso
5th January 2010, 19:42
Great thread :-)

Welcome all :wine

Poltergeistes
5th January 2010, 21:30
Welcome all to your new "home" ! this place can be very addicting, god only knows how much we fight here but this is by far the best scuderia fan forum.

Tempers got really hot during the 2009 season (when i first entered the stable) cause we were never much used to not winning, but when Massa got injured it was the best place to share comments and news, and was definetly very uplifting to see how everyone here got together during the toughest time ferrari fans had in decades.

It's nice to know alot of kimi's fans will stay and remain part of the family, and it's nice to get all these new alonso fans! :thumb

Ferrari_gal
7th January 2010, 04:15
:wave Welcome all newbies ... great place to meet, but please, don't take all to heart, a lot of people here like to rub you up the wrong way, just for the fun of it....Be warned !!!! :rotfl

justjesper
7th January 2010, 05:28
I guess this is becoming a place for "oldies" to say hi :-D:lol

Lewis
7th January 2010, 06:21
Hello all

Raz
7th January 2010, 08:49
Hello all

:rotfl hi mate, nice choice of screen name.. unless your name IS Lewis?

Lewis
9th January 2010, 01:51
:rotfl hi mate, nice choice of screen name.. unless your name IS Lewis?

:rotfl
u wont believe this either.... my daddy name is Anthony :lol

nicola n I just sharing a cup of hot chocolate in my swiss chalet and looking forward to a roaring season this year.:clap

F1BUZZ
9th January 2010, 03:16
Hello everyone.:wave

I've been a member here for six years but have only posted 8 or nine times.:-E
I come to this site for all F1 news about Ferrari, by far the best info can be had here.
I really want to thank all of the members here for making this a great Ferrari home away from home.:bow

Best regards,
Michael

PEN_F1
9th January 2010, 03:18
welcome to all :thumb:thumb:thumb

m schumy
9th January 2010, 19:57
Welcome to all the new members:-)

Wheeler
13th January 2010, 13:23
Hello everyone,:wave

i've been browsing around the site since last july, i consider this site to be the best news source about Ferrari, and i think it will be fun to join some of the conversations

Greig
13th January 2010, 13:31
Welcome :wave

m schumy
13th January 2010, 13:41
Welcome:wave

Ferrari_gal
13th January 2010, 14:24
:wave Hi there and a warm welcome to you.

Suzie
13th January 2010, 16:19
Welcome everyone :wave

netlord
14th January 2010, 21:05
Hello everyone, another spanish guy aboard. I'm a Fernando fan but NOT a fanatic. I'm quite happy that Alonso can race for the best F1 team in history.

Voy
19th January 2010, 18:36
Hello everybody, I feel like a newbie here. Great to be back from the dead.

vagos
27th January 2010, 16:08
maaaaan where have u been ??? welcome back m8!

ClaireT
30th January 2010, 17:01
:wave Hello i'm Claire and I like F1 and Fernando! Wouldn't say I have a fave team as such but had a sister who liked Ferrari so yeh happy that Fernando is in the red this coming season!

Suzie
30th January 2010, 18:30
Hi Claire, welcome to TSN :-)

Greig
30th January 2010, 21:12

Grinsomx
30th January 2010, 21:19
welcome to all the new members :)

Stormsearcher
31st January 2010, 17:46
Hey guys
Have always loved Ferrari road cars, but when it came to F1 i was always had driver loyalty over team loyalty. So with Fernando alonsos move to Ferrari... i am now a Scuderia Ferrari F1 supporter. Its great to be here! :-)

thedoctor03
1st February 2010, 01:56
Hey guys,

Nice to see you all. Perhaps it is surprising that I have been reading this forum for about 11 months now but never took the initiative to register and put my inputs in as well. I would find myself heavily disagreeing with some posts and some other times even standing up in my chair to applaud ones that I agreed with. but finally almost after a year I've registered and would love talking to all of you about Ferrari and F1 in general.

First things first, I am an F1 fan. without F1 there would be no teams, no great drivers, no nothing. So that is that.
Second, I am a Michael Schumacher fan. A crazy sorta guy who'll cry if he wins, and be devastated when he loses. I live by him, I die by him. I was a 10 year old boy in 1995 when I started watching F1. Did not know much about it, but seeing MS race and compete was so amazing that I took a liking for the sport.
Third, I am a Ferrari fan. My heart is painted Red and continues to be even after Schumi retired and even though now he's joined Merc. I refuse to be drawn into the "what is you had to choose between MS and ferrari debate". I love both of them equally and will be cheering them on equally. The happiness I would get seeing any of MS or Massa win would be equal. Cannot say the same about Fernando.

Suzie
1st February 2010, 18:47
Hi Stormsearcher and thedoctor03 :wave

Stormsearcher
1st February 2010, 18:52
Hi Suzie
Cant wait for the season to start!!.. Hope we'll all have a great year! :-)

Agron
2nd February 2010, 00:50
Hello guys

Another member of the blue tide joins the ranks of the tifossi; I have to confess I never thought much of the team, in part because it was a rival team for me and I'm no sportscar loving fan, but while getting more info of my favourite driver's new team it started growing greatly on me (the history of the Scuderia, some of the newest models -458 Italia-, that Shell&Ferrari commercial), so I think I'm staying here for good.

Suzie
2nd February 2010, 20:13
Hi Agron :-)

Greig
2nd February 2010, 21:04

Julie B
2nd February 2010, 21:37
Nice to see you here :wave

thedoctor03
2nd February 2010, 22:52
Hi Stormsearcher and thedoctor03 :wave

Hi Suzie :)

Greig
3rd February 2010, 07:00
Welcome :-)

mhmalik
3rd February 2010, 07:28
Hi, have been accessing this forum for a long time but never get myself registered... but now thought its good to join...

so here I am.. :D

vcs316
3rd February 2010, 07:41
Welcome to all our new members :-)

Ferrari_gal
3rd February 2010, 09:59
:wave Ok understand about upgrade, just hope I get back in later :-)

Aussie
3rd February 2010, 10:03
Gday all i am a massive ferrari fan from Australia

i saw all the talk about MS he has left i dont go for him

Alonso and massa are my boys good luck to both of them

F1 India Blog
5th February 2010, 09:43
I am Kaushal
I run www.f1indiablog.in

Great F1 and Ferrari fan

Maverick84
6th February 2010, 12:34
Hi, relatively new here. Hope to discuss Ferrari matters with everyone! Been a Ferrarian since 1995!

Ferrari_gal
6th February 2010, 13:05
:waveWelcome to all the new members here.. Yes I just cannot wait for the race to start. Oh I too started really watching and following the F1 from 1995.

Speed
10th February 2010, 06:15
Hey guys I'm new here so be nice. Have been supporting Ferrari since i can remember. I love this site and all the info that is shared here. I'm more of a Ferrari supporter than any driver. I loved Michael and I'm really sorry to see him drive for another team. I do hope he gets his but whipper by our cars and current drivers. I hope to be able to contribute to this great site.:wave

Sempre_Ferrari
10th February 2010, 07:27
Hi all, also been viewing this forum for a while now, registered a few month back but not posted yet so this is my first post. Looking forward to 2010, sure we will all have lots to say this year and hope we on top for most of it :-).

Alonso first one out today, testing has started :-)

See you all in the Jerez testing thread.

Ciao.

Tifoso
13th February 2010, 16:37
Welcome aboard all :wine

kaidu
18th February 2010, 19:06
hello all, i'm kaidu young girl from estonia and i have been ferrari fan since 2004 when michael won his latest title :-)
now i'm supporting masse and i really hope he'll win title this year!
alonso is also okei but i'm still waiting to make my final opinion to him as a ferrari driver :-)

kaidu
19th February 2010, 20:22
no one welcome me, yhyy :-(

Grinsomx
19th February 2010, 22:26
welcome everyone,
that means you too Kaidu ;-)
hope you find these forums entertaining and informative

@Kaidu:
dont worry about Alonso, he will do great with the team.

Tifosi
20th February 2010, 09:02

Welcome to you :-)

mladen
20th February 2010, 16:57
Hello everyone!

I'm Mladen from Slovenia and I've been a Ferrari fan for about 10 years now. I'm really glad I found this forum, because it's a great place to find some information about my favourite team. I just love communities like this that are online and as a retrurn favour, I created an F1 prediction game (I am a computer programmer) which people from communities like yours can play. So if anyone is interested, you can find it on http://www.f1oracle.org. Anyway, enough about me, as I said before, I'm really glad I found this site as it provides its users with great amount of information.

Felipe
20th February 2010, 17:34
Good afternoon everyone directly from Brazil!
I +1 fan of gilles and alonso and ferrari fanatic by,
I learn a lot and helping where I can. Sincerely and going in search of titles!

ps: sorry for my English / Italian, it does not dominate much of these languages.

Greig
20th February 2010, 17:35
Welcome all :wave great to see new members arriving all the time :-)

kaidu
20th February 2010, 21:52
thank you gentlemen grinsomx and tifosi :-)

go felipe!

Tifoso
22nd February 2010, 00:57
Good afternoon everyone directly from Brazil!
I +1 fan of gilles and alonso and ferrari fanatic by,
I learn a lot and helping where I can. Sincerely and going in search of titles!

ps: sorry for my English / Italian, it does not dominate much of these languages.

Again, welcome aboard, amico mio :-)

Ferrari_gal
22nd February 2010, 04:23
Once again, let me welcome all new members... Hope you stay long and enjoy each visit here.:cflag

Raz
22nd February 2010, 04:26
Welcome everyone:wave

epiclyaddicted
22nd February 2010, 13:00
Very warm welcome to all the new members, nice to have you on board. :-)

Xerxes
23rd February 2010, 11:41
Newbiee to this forum but not for F1

promezta
28th February 2010, 12:45
G'day to you all at TheScuderia.net. Glad to show my 'colour' which is the Ferrari Red(or whatever shade it is suppose to be today). Kind of excited as most of you for the season 2010 and the new F10. Will sure be a 'lounge-seat' driver in 2010. Great expectations I must admit for the Scuderia Ferrari Team. Fernando Alonso will be great for 'us' - he will be a fighter and can bring the best out of the F10 under any track conditions. AVANTE SF F10!!!

vcs316
1st March 2010, 08:37
Welcome to the best Ferrari community :-)

pilotHans
2nd March 2010, 13:15
welcome to ferrari forum......we are a big happy red tifosi family.........:-) :ferrarifl

p/s dear mods, i suggest bring back the betting thread :-D....i need some xtra vcash for my F1 tickets :lol

alfarom147
2nd March 2010, 22:27
Hey guys,

Nice to see you all. Perhaps it is surprising that I have been reading this forum for about 11 months now but never took the initiative to register and put my inputs in as well. I would find myself heavily disagreeing with some posts and some other times even standing up in my chair to applaud ones that I agreed with. but finally almost after a year I've registered and would love talking to all of you about Ferrari and F1 in general.

First things first, I am an F1 fan. without F1 there would be no teams, no great drivers, no nothing. So that is that.
Second, I am a Michael Schumacher fan. A crazy sorta guy who'll cry if he wins, and be devastated when he loses. I live by him, I die by him. I was a 10 year old boy in 1995 when I started watching F1. Did not know much about it, but seeing MS race and compete was so amazing that I took a liking for the sport.
Third, I am a Ferrari fan. My heart is painted Red and continues to be even after Schumi retired and even though now he's joined Merc. I refuse to be drawn into the "what is you had to choose between MS and ferrari debate". I love both of them equally and will be cheering them on equally. The happiness I would get seeing any of MS or Massa win would be equal. Cannot say the same about Fernando.

spot on mate...same here...

Ferrari_gal
3rd March 2010, 13:51
Originally Posted by thedoctor03

Second, I am a Michael Schumacher fan. A crazy sorta guy who'll cry if he wins, and be devastated when he loses. I live by him, I die by him. I was a 10 year old boy in 1995 when I started watching F1. Did not know much about it, but seeing MS race and compete was so amazing that I took a liking for the sport

spot on mate...same here...

And I am with you here as well. The supporting both MS and Ferrari. and I too agree about Alonzo.

TheProdigalSon
3rd March 2010, 13:56
at the above posts, I'm sorry but if you cant bring yourself to see a ferrari driver win no matter who it is how can you call yourself a ferrari fan. Your just schumi fans who hate Alonso, simple!

Greig
3rd March 2010, 13:58
Indeed, the sooner they admit that to themselves the better :-D the reason for the Alonso hate = he beat MS, not cause he beat Ferrari.....

Raz
3rd March 2010, 16:03
Hey guys,

Same here dude.. been watching MS since 95..

matador
5th March 2010, 03:28
Ferrari has to win or
I will go on a bullfighting spree :thumb

matador
5th March 2010, 03:35
Same here dude.. been watching MS since 95..

noticed the "bald spot" 1995 - 2010

reminds of "mickey" one of my now retired (sparring) bullz

Effone
6th March 2010, 12:00
Hi I'm new here been watching F1 since the Jim Clark days, nowadays I support Michael Schumacher although I think he's a damn fool for returning but as I have supported him since 1991 I cant deny him my support now even though I think he's bloody daft.

I also support to a lesser degree Massa, Alonso and Vettel, I have seen Felipe turn from a crash-fest danger he was to the exellent driver he has matured into.

I dislike Hamilton and especially all the pro-Ham stuff we get force fed as brits. Not a great fan of button either, I feel his championship fell into his lap very much like Hill's did in 96. not really worthy champions as Felipe, Fernando, Michael and Sebastian would have been imho

kindo
6th March 2010, 17:16
welcome everyone

Italian Spirit
6th March 2010, 17:44
Welcome kaidu! :-) Welcome! :-)

Italian Spirit
6th March 2010, 17:50
welcome everyone

Hello kindo! Good morning Ireland! :-) Welcome to the best F1 forum on Earth! :wave

Gotnov
7th March 2010, 17:11
Hi, I'm new in this community. I follow the Formula 1 since F.Alonso won the first world championship, so I started watching it because of him and now I'm in love with F1. I always followed F.Alonso, but I also always liked Ferrari and now that they both are together I'm so happy. I'd love that he can finish his career on Ferrari and win some more world championships :)

Greig
8th March 2010, 17:19
Welcome :thumb

RockyRaccoon
9th March 2010, 17:06
Hi everyone, I've been reading for a couple of months now and thought I would join before the start of the new season. Hopefully Fernando and Felipe can get lots of 1-2's this season and Ferrari can put last years disaster behind them!

Paulpg87
10th March 2010, 15:33
Hi everybody i hope to enjoy with you a great season. Forza Ferrari.

Ps: i'm italian ..my english was, is and will be bad. sorry.

Alessandra
10th March 2010, 19:18
Hello all. Have just joined the site. I've been looking around it for some time and finding it a bit intimidating to navigate - all that red - but the blog from Fernando was the turning point.

The last time I was in the midst of the Tifosi was the occasion when Fernando broke down just before the chicane at Monza in 2006. They went quite mad with joy. I think it was joy...... they were swearing and gesticulating at Fernando who didn't look too happy himself and made a quick exit from the track under the hail of verbal abuse, but the Ferrari supporter standing next to me, seeing my horrified face, put his arm round my shoulder and said "I'm so sorry" and managed to look sincerely sympathetic! Proof that not all the tifosi are as terrifying as they look. He even gave me my Renault cap back when I dropped it. What a nice man.

To be honest I never thought I'd end up buying a red cap myself but things change and I bought a little red Ferrari backpack too just to make my new-found loyalty totally clear at Silverstone.
So, here we go..............Bahrain 2010........Go Fernando, Go Felipe, Go Ferrari!!!

DonXabi
11th March 2010, 07:06
Morning fellow Tifosi...I am new, so quick introduction.

I have followed Ferrari since the early 80's - the legends that were Villeneuve and Pironi, the false dawn that was the Barnard-era, the re-birth and success of the Schumacher/Brawn/Todt/Byrne team and Kimi championship....and now here we are 2010 and the arrival of Fernando Alonso and the new F10.........roll on Bahrain!

epiclyaddicted
11th March 2010, 10:45
Welcome to all new members. This is an excellent community for Ferrari fans. Hope you enjoy it here! :-)

Nick
11th March 2010, 15:52
Hello to all!

I've followed Ferrari for nearly 30 years, almost exclusively. I say 'almost' because I kept a place in my heart for Gerhard Berger when he went over to Benetton. I think there were a few other tifosi who shared, or at least understood, my divided loyalties at that time.

This year, I won't have any divided loyalty for Schumi though. He said he would end his career with the Scuderia, and it's unfortunate the way this has panned out. I don't think I ever adored Schumi the way I did Gerhard, Jean Alesi, Eddie Irvine or Felipe. I loved the wins and the technical advances under him, but never the man himself.

I think Fernando and Felipe will be a sensational pairing, perhaps the best we have seen in many years, hopefully showing great passion, ambition, skill and strength! Sunday can't come soon enough!

FORZA FERRARI

Greig
11th March 2010, 16:04
Welcome all, great to have you here for the new season :-)

kaidu
11th March 2010, 17:05
Welcome kaidu! :-) Welcome! :-)

nice, you're gentleman.

welcome all new members ! i'm new too :-)

Italian Spirit
11th March 2010, 20:04
Hi, I'm new in this community. I follow the Formula 1 since F.Alonso won the first world championship, so I started watching it because of him and now I'm in love with F1. I always followed F.Alonso, but I also always liked Ferrari and now that they both are together I'm so happy. I'd love that he can finish his career on Ferrari and win some more world championships :)

Good morning Barcelona! :wave Welcome!

Italian Spirit
11th March 2010, 20:07
Welcome Nick ! :wave

killer
11th March 2010, 23:52
Hi everyone, I've been reading for a couple of months now and thought I would join before the start of the new season. Hopefully Fernando and Felipe can get lots of 1-2's this season and Ferrari can put last years disaster behind them!

Very cool forum name. :-) Welcome!

m schumy
11th March 2010, 23:53
Welcome to those who`ve recently joined :wave

Suzie
12th March 2010, 19:18
Hi to all newbies, hope you enjoy it here :-)

Rob
12th March 2010, 19:24
Hello and welcome to all new Tifosi :wave

DiverF1
12th March 2010, 19:30
Nice place. I'm new here but old in f1.
Please, be patient with my english.
Forza Ferrari... and Alonso!
(ok... and Massa!)

oliano
19th March 2010, 10:21
Buon Giornio,

my name is Oliver and I live near Munich, Southern Germany. For me its only about 600 kilometres to Maranello going by car :lol.

My heart beats red since Michael Schumacher took the world champions title with Ferrari the first time.
Even I collect a few ferrari modelcars and I love Italy too much... ;-)

ciao Oliver

m schumy
19th March 2010, 10:41
Buon Giornio,

my name is Oliver and I live near Munich, Southern Germany. For me its only about 600 kilometres to Maranello going by car :lol.

My heart beats red since Michael Schumacher took the world champions title with Ferrari the first time.
Even I collect a few ferrari modelcars and I love Italy too much... ;-)

ciao Oliver

Welcome :-)

epiclyaddicted
19th March 2010, 10:51
Right then, so there still are some German F1 fans who support Ferrari! :lol Only kidding. Welcome to the forum Oliver. :-)

Suzie
19th March 2010, 19:16
Hi Oliver :wave

flood1
1st April 2010, 20:38
Hi Guys, I am flood1 and was directed to this site by Steelstallions. I haven't had a chance to get "the lay of the land" just yet. I am a seasoned forum poster and blogger. I have been to GPs in 7 countries: yes, I am an "older guy."

I am a Massa fan, but not particularly a Ferrari fan, I have no team favorites.

flood1

steelstallions
2nd April 2010, 00:14
Good to see you flood1 :-)

Ferrari_gal
2nd April 2010, 05:10
Welcome flood1, hope your stay is long and you enjoy each visit here.:wave

mokka
2nd April 2010, 12:51
Welcome to all new members! ;-)

AmericanTifoso
9th April 2010, 03:13
HI guys-

I'm Justin from Denver,CO Been checking your Forum since beginning of 2009. Although I just joined it's been addicting and I finally decided to join :-)

LAROSA SpA
13th April 2010, 09:22
Saluti a tutti

Decided to join up after cheacking out the merchendise section.
I've been a mad tifoso since 99 (when I was 9).

Ciao Gabriel

Fangiofan
13th April 2010, 20:33
Hello tifosis.

I am a long time Ferrari fan but just very new to this forum. I have spent some days reading some posts and found this forum very nice. I am spanish, love old F1 cars and i am passionate about legendary drivers, thereby my nick.

I didn´t like very much the Jean Todt era in Ferrari, but anyway i appreciate his work and wins (also M.S.) but after two years with Domenicali onboard i find myself much more comfortable. In some way i have met my team again.

Just to introduce myself. Nice to join this forum.

Julie B
14th April 2010, 16:04
Welcome Fangiofan :wave

t3rribl3on3
16th April 2010, 11:40
Hi all. I have been visiting here for a while but finally decided to sign up. Its good to be here and i look forward to being part of this community. Will be nice to no just be on the outside looking in any more :D

Rob
16th April 2010, 14:31
hello and welcome t3rribl3on3 and fangiofan

Tifosi
16th April 2010, 14:51
Welcome guys :-)

m schumy
16th April 2010, 17:39

Hooligan
10th May 2010, 08:30
Hi to each and every one, i am new here but into F1 since 1994. Love Ferrari but following drivers and always try to be open minded.
:thanks

justjesper
10th May 2010, 13:16
Hi All I'm new here. Well after my first ban :-)

Welcome Hooligan

RACERX11
10th May 2010, 18:37
I am new to this ferrari forums, but I am a long time Fernando Fan......... I like Felipe as well ............... and yesterday , hearing the rumor that Robert K may be a Ferrari driver next year???? Awesome.........
During the weekends, I race go karts..............

freddy84
17th May 2010, 08:44
hi i'm freddy from frankfurt/germany.

I'm also new hear.

in August i will visit maranello the home of ferrari. for the 4th time.

was anybody of you by the modena track days last year on the nürburgring ???

BigRedOne
17th May 2010, 08:59
hi i'm freddy from frankfurt/germany.

I'm also new hear.

in August i will visit maranello the home of ferrari. for the 4th time.

was anybody of you by the modena track days last year on the nürburgring ???

Hi Freddy! Welcome to the forum.:-)

Aldai
17th May 2010, 20:45
Hello!!!!

:ferrarifl

shrayyef
19th May 2010, 20:16
I think Felipe Massa will be the first on to break red bull dominance in this years qualifyings
http://shrayyefformula1.blogspot.com/

F2007KR
20th May 2010, 02:42
Hello guys.

I've already posted once, but let this be my official introduction. I'm Jeremy, from San Antonio, Texas. I'm glad to be posting here, with people that love Ferrari as much as I do. I have loved racing cars since I was a child, from CART Indycars to my first taste of F1 in the late 90's, when Schumacher was dressed in red. The Ferrari's are always the most beautiful on the grid, and the passion and history of this team is far beyond that of any competitor, past and present. I'm glad to be here, and I hope to participate in many great discussions with you guys. Thank you very much.

Katu
20th May 2010, 20:26
Hi, everybody!
I'm Katu. Been watching f1 for almost 10 years. I cannot say I've been a ferrari fan for long, I came with Fernando. Since I'm no good in talking much about myself, you'll sooner or later make up your mind about me yourself. But my first impression is that it seems like a nice place where to cheer for my hero.

Ferrari_gal
21st May 2010, 04:56
Hi and welcome to all new members....lets hope we can agree to disagree in a nice way. hehehe:wave

Hermann
22nd May 2010, 00:25
Aloha!

I'm Hermann from Germany, i'm a fan of Ferrari and also a fan of Fernando, and my dream has come true to see them united. I have been reading the forum for a while and finally decided to join in and give my 2 cents from time to time :-)

Suzie
22nd May 2010, 00:56
Hi everyone :wave

M310
12th June 2010, 03:15
Hi everybody,
My name is Maheeth. I am 9 years old boy. I am great fan of Alonso uncle.:-)

justjesper
12th June 2010, 06:08
who is Alonso's uncle ?
But welcome any way :-)

xinebessa
16th June 2010, 12:21
I'm not exactly new on here but haven't been around for a while.

Just thought I'd say high to everyone, I'm James, been on this forum since I was a student... Have been an F1 fan for many years but only been to one race, Silverstone a couple of years ago.

I don't have allegiance to any teams or drivers in particular, I like to see Button and Hamilton do well (the British are rubbish at most sports so I've got to support them in one they are good at), I always like to see the underdogs doing well.

Gotnov
16th June 2010, 12:25
I'm not exactly new on here but haven't been around for a while.

Just thought I'd say high to everyone, I'm James, been on this forum since I was a student... Have been an F1 fan for many years but only been to one race, Silverstone a couple of years ago.

I don't have allegiance to any teams or drivers in particular, I like to see Button and Hamilton do well (the British are rubbish at most sports so I've got to support them in one they are good at), I always like to see the underdogs doing well.
Welcome, but this is not a general F1 forum. This is a Ferrari supporting forum.

I'm no one to tell you to leave, and you should not leave if you do not want to, but I tell you, if you're gonna say support Hamilton & Button here, people is gonna complain against you, since McLaren is our first enemy.

Greig
16th June 2010, 12:28
LOL why don't you leave :-)

Gotnov
16th June 2010, 12:37

Because you're so fun that I can't live without you.

:-)

xinebessa
16th June 2010, 12:37

Lol... I see what that "Current state of the forums" thread was all about now! :lol

Suzie
16th June 2010, 18:34
Welcome xinebessa.
Bye bye Gotnov :wave

xinebessa
16th June 2010, 20:53
Welcome xinebessa.
Bye bye Gotnov :wave

:cheers

coysht
16th June 2010, 21:00
Welcome, but this is not a general F1 forum. This is a Ferrari supporting forum.

I'm no one to tell you to leave, and you should not leave if you do not want to, but I tell you, if you're gonna say support Hamilton & Button here, people is gonna complain against you, since McLaren is our first enemy.

Never stopped one of the moderators supporting McLaren/Brawn/Mercedes

Anni
22nd June 2010, 11:00
Hi there!:wave

My name is Anja and I´m new here. I am Ferrari and Felipe Massa Fan. My husband also used to be Ferrari- Fan but now he cheats on us (left with Schumacher) :-s Well, actually it makes watching F1 more interesting if you support different drivers ;-)

Hope we will see two red-dressed drivers on the podium at Valencia :thumb

Ferrari_gal
22nd June 2010, 17:46
Welcome Anja , good to have another lady here rooting for Massa. But I am rooting for more that Massa now, but love the Ferrari so here I am to stay. ♥♥♥♥ Estelle ♥♥♥♥

Suzie
22nd June 2010, 18:39
Hi Anni :wave

nash929
26th June 2010, 08:00
Hi Guys,

As you all now, im new here (so be gentle).

I'm from the Philippines, if any of you guys would like to know:D

...and a big fan of the Prancing Horse as long as I could remember.

Best Regards,
Sherwin

tifosif13
28th June 2010, 22:25
Hi everyone;

I am a fan of Ferrari and Formula 1 from 2003 Brazilian Gp, it's clear that Schumi made me love Ferrari. But from 2007 the drivers isn't important for me, I support Ferrari Team with it's all drivers.

Also i am interested in F1's techincal side. There is no doubt that i will spend lots of my time in techinical forums.

Plus i am living in Istanbul,Turkey.

Ferrari_gal
28th June 2010, 22:49
Hi everyone;

I am a fan of Ferrari and Formula 1 from 2003 Brazilian Gp, it's clear that Schumi made me love Ferrari. But from 2007 the drivers isn't important for me, I support Ferrari Team with it's all drivers.

Also i am interested in F1's techincal side. There is no doubt that i will spend lots of my time in techinical forums.

Plus i am living in Istanbul,Turkey.

Welcome tifosif13 hope you enjoy your stay here.

rob-nyc
9th July 2010, 16:24
Hello All,

I am from NYC .. I've been following F1 for over 10 years now..

Always a fan of JPM and BMW but now with their absence from F1 I've been supporting both Fernando and Massa and quickly becoming a Ferrari fan specially now with their new Management ..

This year I attended the Canadian GP for the 5th time but for the first time I was sporting a Scuderia Ferrari Jersey and red Puma shoes.. :-) . I've been to Italy and I have to say that it is the most beautiful country I've visited so far and I've traveled a lot..

Looking forward to start participating on the forums..

Take care.
Rob

Tifosi
9th July 2010, 17:56
A warm welcome mate :thumb

Suzie
9th July 2010, 18:00
Hi everyone :wave

LAROSA SpA
10th July 2010, 01:15
Hello All,

Always a fan of JPM and BMW but now with their absence from F1 I've been supporting both Fernando and Massa and quickly becoming a Ferrari fan specially now with their new Management ..

This year I attended the Canadian GP for the 5th time but for the first time I was sporting a Scuderia Ferrari Jersey and red Puma shoes.. :-) . I've been to Italy and I have to say that it is the most beautiful country I've visited so far and I've traveled a lot..

Take care.
Rob

Hi Rob
Welcome to he world of Ferrari Nuts :-)

Ferrari_gal
10th July 2010, 15:37
Hello All,

Take care.
Rob

Welcome to the forum . Wishing you well :thumb

straycat
15th July 2010, 00:02
i have been an f1(ferrari) fan for a very long time, i was not having much luck finding a good site as most are very biased (jealousy inspires bias i am told) and the news is taken from context. i am a writer and guitarist in florida, usa...glad to be here.

Nana
16th July 2010, 16:14
Hi everyone!!
I'm Spaniard and I'm glad to have found this site.
I'm a Ferrari's fan and Fernando Alonso's too, of course.
Forza!!

Suzie
16th July 2010, 17:45
Hi straycat and Nana :wave

slither
17th July 2010, 21:50
Hi everyone.
I am Alp and from Istanbul / Turkey. I am a Ferrari fan since I started to be interested in F1 in 1998. I don't support drivers, Ferrari comes first for me whoever the drivers are.

Glad to be here...

Jack
24th July 2010, 20:37
Hi there. I'm Jack, an old F1 fan. I've been watching F1 for the last 40 years being Jackie Stewart my first favourite driver. At this moment I do not support any team or driver, I just want to see good fight on the track.

I rate Hamilton and Räikkönen as the most aggressive drivers, they usually provide good shows. But if I had to select a driver for my own team, I'd choose Alonso or Schumacher. Both are much more complete racers. By the way, I'd like to see what Schumacher could now do with a good car, just curious.

I have been reading thescuderia.net forum for the last months so I've decide to register, perhaps some day I can post something of interest. I know that this is a Ferrari support forum but I've been attracted by the smell of burnt tires. :-)

Suzie
25th July 2010, 00:12
Hi Jack, and welcome :-)

Ferrari_gal
25th July 2010, 08:45
Hi there. I'm Jack, an old F1 fan. I've been watching F1 for the last 40 years being Jackie Stewart my first favourite driver. At this moment I do not support any team or driver, I just want to see good fight on the track.

I rate Hamilton and Räikkönen as the most aggressive drivers, they usually provide good shows. But if I had to select a driver for my own team, I'd choose Alonso or Schumacher. Both are much more complete racers. By the way, I'd like to see what Schumacher could now do with a good car, just curious.

I have been reading thescuderia.net forum for the last months so I've decide to register, perhaps some day I can post something of interest. I know that this is a Ferrari support forum but I've been attracted by the smell of burnt tires. :-)

Welcome Jack, mmm ... would like to know where you stay and if you might be the Jack I know....Anyway I hope you have a long and happy experience here.

Grillo
26th July 2010, 22:14
Hi everybody.

I'm an F1 fan, I've been recently kicked out of autosport forums and I need a place to settle down. :-)

I'm a Ferrari and Alonso fan. I used to support BMW more than Ferrari as a team but I always liked the red cars.

Go Ferrari!!!

See you.

Hermann
26th July 2010, 22:34
Got kicked out from autosport?? Thats an honour mate!

Welcome to TSN :-)

Ferrari_gal
27th July 2010, 05:32
Hi everybody.

I'm an F1 fan, I've been recently kicked out of autosport forums and I need a place to settle down. :-)

I'm a Ferrari and Alonso fan. I used to support BMW more than Ferrari as a team but I always liked the red cars.

Go Ferrari!!!

See you.

Welcome to the forum.....Lets see how long it takes for you to get kicked out here.....http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f108/PatchPics/Smilies/631995.gif But guess you're safe as you support the right guy.....

Grillo
27th July 2010, 22:47
Got kicked out from autosport?? Thats an honour mate!

Welcome to TSN :-)
Thank you. There are too many McLaren trolls there posting in Ferrari's threads.

Welcome to the forum.....Lets see how long it takes for you to get kicked out here.....http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f108/PatchPics/Smilies/631995.gif But guess you're safe as you support the right guy.....
Are you a bitter person because Alonso won in Hockenheim and we still can dream? :Hmm

Ferrari_gal
28th July 2010, 17:21
Thank you. There are too many McLaren trolls there posting in Ferrari's threads.

Are you a bitter person because Alonso won in Hockenheim and we still can dream? :Hmm

:lol:lol ... He did not win the race !!! It was gifted to him :roll

Grillo
28th July 2010, 17:32
:lol:lol ... He did not win the race !!! It was gifted to him :roll
He won the race, get over it.

No one team want their drivers racing eachother and Alonso would have passed Massa eventually. :wave

Ferrari_gal
28th July 2010, 19:10
He won the race, get over it.

No one team want their drivers racing eachother and Alonso would have passed Massa eventually. :wave

:giveup :doh :haha: ..... Oh and don't tell me what to do !!!!

Greig
28th July 2010, 19:31
Can we try and not argue on such a nice welcome to the forum thread :-D

NCScuderiaFan
29th July 2010, 00:19
Hello to all! My name is Paul Fleuret', I'm 28 years of age and I live in Charlotte, North Carolina in the United States. I have been a Scuderia Ferrari fan since the age of 10 all the way until now. I bleed Ferrari red and I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you and to share my opinions with other intelligent race fans.

epiclyaddicted
29th July 2010, 12:57
Welcome to TSN Paul. :-)

rob-nyc
29th July 2010, 18:44
Hi everybody.

Go Ferrari!!!

See you.

Hi there.. I am in the same boat :-). Although I was kicked out a long time ago for badmouthing Ron D. if I recall.. , I was BMW_F1., and then rejoined as Messi10 but I guess they found out who I was and was banned again.. so here I am .. I was also a BMW fan..

Grillo
29th July 2010, 19:40
Hi there.. I am in the same boat :-). Although I was kicked out a long time ago for badmouthing Ron D. if I recall.. , I was BMW_F1., and then rejoined as Messi10 but I guess they found out who I was and was banned again.. so here I am .. I was also a BMW fan..
I remember Messi10, I was Campeador but I don't really know what I did wrong. First I was suspended for saying monkey to an anoying poster then I think I was kicked out because I posted a video and then I put it in my signature as it is now here. It happened some weeks ago.

vcs316
31st July 2010, 06:34
:rotfl @ the video mate!

Grillo
1st August 2010, 18:42
:rotfl @ the video mate!
Ha, ha, ha... Sure they didn't find it funny. :lol

2010hazzah
5th August 2010, 03:46
Hi guys...just signed up. Go Ferrari and GO NANDO!!!

Meiga
15th August 2010, 19:45
Dear all,

I do hope that you will be kind enough to accept me as a new member even if I confess that, although I have always had the highest respect for the Scuderia, I am a Renault supporter! Hey, nobody is perfect... :-D

But seriously, I have been reading your forum for some time and I would like to join the discussion. I have been following F1 for over 25 years. I am one of the minority that worships Senna but thinks that Prost's racecraft was better. Among the recent drivers I have a soft spot for Alonso (how strange for a Spaniard! :-P), Kubica and Raikkonen (I am not following his WRC career, though); in terms of teams, apart from Renault, it had to be Minardi.

See you around!

epiclyaddicted
15th August 2010, 20:16
Welcome to TSN Meiga. And don't worry about supporting Renault, it could've been worse... you could've been a McLaren fan! :-D

Meiga
15th August 2010, 20:28
Welcome to TSN Meiga. And don't worry about supporting Renault, it could've been worse... you could've been a McLaren fan! :-D

:lol I hadn't thought of that!

Greig
16th August 2010, 18:51
Welcome all :wave

wappad
31st August 2010, 10:56
Hello everyone,

Following the discussions overhere since it turned out to be that Massa is the real World Champion of 2008 when we take out the 'manipulated' Singapore Grand Prix ;-).

And now I saw a post this morning which I really wanted to support. So I'm going there now!

Regards from the Netherlands :-)

F1si
6th September 2010, 09:58
Hi everyone! I'm new here. I'm from Finland and have been a Ferrari fan since I started watching F1 during the days of Scumacher. I'm a big fan of Fernando but I also like Felipe. I was really disappointed when he lost the title in 2008... Even though I'm Finnish, I have never really cared about the Finnish F1 drivers, except for Kimi when he was driving for Ferrari, but I think Fernando is much better than Kimi.

I heard about this forum some months ago and registered immediatly. There were some problems because I hadn't even made my first post when it said that my IP is banned. I kind of forgot this forum because of that. Now I tried to register with my mobile internet and everything works just fine, even though the IP of my home internet is still banned. I have contacted the admins about that issue so I hope it gets solved soon. But yeah, I really like this forum and I hope I'll have some good time here. :)

Ferrari_ fan
6th September 2010, 11:06
Hi I have been watching this forum for quite some time and joined in July but have only started posting recently.
I have been a Ferrari fan for more years than I care to count but I am also a fan of the sport and while many people may call me a troll because I am very realistic and like to have intelligent discussion about the team and I don't see them as perfect I still love the team and everything Ferrari.

Mrs Spanky
6th September 2010, 12:40
Hi everyone, Im a new member here and have been reading comments about the Ferrari. Cool :) I have been following F1 GP recently but most of all my husband have been telling me all about it. In other words he is basically the one who introduced me to it. although I have been a solid fan of Ferrari for a few years now. ;-) I especially like the Ferrari gear, My hubby bought from the Hungarian GP.

Ant Raikkonen
6th September 2010, 14:35
:wave Welcome Mrs NJB 13 Spanky :rotfl:rotfl

Mrs Spanky
6th September 2010, 15:17
:wave Welcome Mrs NJB 13 Spanky :rotfl:rotfl

:-)

Suzie
6th September 2010, 17:30
Hi to all the recent newbies :wave

Ant Raikkonen
7th September 2010, 09:38
Hi to all the recent newbies :wave

+1

Welcome to the nut-house! Trolls welcome! :-D

jetur
7th September 2010, 13:48
hello im new here hehe.. i love ferrari and i support whoever is their driver..

Sempre_Ferrari
7th September 2010, 14:39
hi jetur and welcome :wave

siberianlady
7th September 2010, 21:15
Hi
joined up a while a go but somehow lost the thread till now............
am a fan of F1 in general (as FOFA person have to be neutral..........) but just hope we get a good result this weekend............

Tifoso
7th September 2010, 21:18
Hi
am a fan of F1 in general (as FOFA person have to be neutral..........) but just hope we get a good result this weekend............

Welcome aboard, mein freund :cheers

siberianlady
7th September 2010, 21:21
Welcome aboard, mein freund :cheers
Cheers- glad I found this place again!:-)

Red is Best
8th September 2010, 15:52
Hi everyone,

I was looking online for some place where I could meet some Ferrari lovers, and this site seems to be the right place. I used to go on F1 Fanatic, but 90% of the people there (including the blog administrator) are McLaren fanboys/Ferrari haters.

I've been following F1 since 1996 (the year Micheal joined the "Rossa") and ever since I've been a huge Ferrari fan. Well, I think the fact that my father also is a Ferrari fan helped big time:-D

I have no favourite driver, I don't really care who's driving the car as long as the Scuderia wins.

Oh, and one more thing, I'm from Belgium. Francorchamps rulez :-G

Suzie
8th September 2010, 19:41
Hi :wave
Great avatar!

siberianlady
8th September 2010, 19:46
Hi Red is Best
of course Francorchamps rules- go there every year and the year they take if off the calendar is the year i will personally shoot the poison dwarf!

Mrs Spanky
9th September 2010, 14:23
Hi everyone,

I was looking online for some place where I could meet some Ferrari lovers, and this site seems to be the right place. I used to go on F1 Fanatic, but 90% of the people there (including the blog administrator) are McLaren fanboys/Ferrari haters.

I've been following F1 since 1996 (the year Micheal joined the "Rossa") and ever since I've been a huge Ferrari fan. Well, I think the fact that my father also is a Ferrari fan helped big time:-D

I have no favourite driver, I don't really care who's driving the car as long as the Scuderia wins.

Hi Red Best, I agreed with whoever drive the car as long as the Scudaria wins. Alonso is my favorite though :-D

Anni
9th September 2010, 17:26
Hi

Hallo! :wave
Schön noch mehr deutsche Unterstützung hier zu haben. Ich wünsch dir viel Spaß! Herzlich Willkommen!

epiclyaddicted
9th September 2010, 19:25
Hi everyone,

Welcome to TSN Red is Best. :-)
And definitely agree mate. Spa-Francorchamps is my favourite track too!

racingbradley
9th September 2010, 20:31
:-)Welcome Red is Best. Look forward to reading your posts.

shrayyef
11th September 2010, 13:36
Fernando Alonso takes pole position for the Italian Grand Prix Ferrai's First Pole of the season and their first since Brazil 2008, Fernando Alonso lapped his Ferrari F10 in 1:21.9 to be the only driver to get bellow the 1:22s his nearest rival was McLaren's Jenson Button who did a 1:22 flat, Felipe Massa takes third to show Ferrari's pace with Mark Webber fourth.
Chmapionship leader Lewis Hamilton could only manage fifth ahead of Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel.
Williams got both their drivers into Q3 with Nico Hulkenberg behind sixth place Rosberg and Rubens Barrichello tenth behind Robert Kubica's Renault.
http://motorsarena.co.cc/Formula1_pages/Sept/11-Alonso%20Flies%20into%20Monza%20Pole%20For%20Ferra ri.html

imasa
19th September 2010, 13:12
Good!
I Imas and I love the ferrari world for many years, and I have a great time around here.
I apologize for my English is not very good.

A greeting.

siberianlady
19th September 2010, 20:22
Welcome Imas!
We are from all over the place here so don't worry about your english!
I hear Oviedo is now twinned with Maranello.........:-)

UPz
24th September 2010, 15:16
Hi everyone!
I'm new here... I'm from Barcelona and my english is a bit short.
Happy to join you in this fantastic forum, that I've been reading for some time as a visitor.

F1ferrarifanUSA
24th September 2010, 16:20
Welcome UPz

Grillo
24th September 2010, 16:37
:ferrarifl Welcome everybody :ferrarifl

:wine

scuderiafan
30th September 2010, 18:28
Hello i've only seen this forum a couple of weeks ago.

I have many friends that all of a sudden love f1 and Hamilton, and i was sick of discussing about it with them. You know Alonso this Team orders that...

I feel like the only person in the UK that likes Alonso, and Ferrari. Anyway, i'm very happy to be joining this forum as i can agree with what most people say on here. i already feel at home. thanks guys.:cheers

goferrarigo
30th September 2010, 18:33

I have many friends that all of a sudden love f1 and Hamilton, and i was sick of discussing about it with them. You know Alonso this Team orders that...

I feel like the only person in the UK that likes Alonso, and Ferrari. Anyway, i'm very happy to be joining this forum as i can agree with what most people say on here. i already feel at home. thanks guys.:cheers
Welcome, i know where you are coming from about people in the UK who mostly support Hamilton. :roll

epiclyaddicted
30th September 2010, 19:53

Very warm welcome to TSN scuderiafan. :-)

siberianlady
30th September 2010, 20:12

Hi scuderiafan- know what you mean- surrounded by Vettel idolisers here.............

picotto1905
10th October 2010, 20:27
Hello ppl

Im new here, im very glad to be here with all of u ferrari fans.
Im living in sweden and been watchin F1 since 2004 i think, favorite driver is Feeeeelipe massa ofc :P

hope we can get to know each other and have some nice moments here.

take care ciaoo :)

TIFOSI_FERRARI
10th October 2010, 20:31
Hi EveryBody
Forza ferrari

justjesper
11th October 2010, 00:59
Welcome Picotto.

garychopper
13th November 2010, 15:51
Hello All,

I am from New Delhi, My Wife is half Italian/Half Argentinian. Lived in Milano, love things Italian, Ferrari foremost...
Dont care about the driver as long as The red cars are on top. Been a Tifosi since 2006

NJB13
14th November 2010, 00:20
Welcome to all the new members - great to have you all onboard

milantito
14th November 2010, 07:21
I am proud to be on TSN:-D
:cheers

SanderV
14th November 2010, 09:00
Welcome to all new members. You joined just in time :-)

Sha1
14th November 2010, 22:28
Hello everyone,

I was on the verge of losing my mind over at PF1 forums when I ran into thescuderia.net. I'm just really disappointed that it has taken me so long to find my way here. As a die-hard Fernando Alonso and Scuderia Ferrari fan, I hope that I can fit in well amongst you all and contribute as much as I possibly can!

Mrs.Domenicali
14th November 2010, 22:30
Welcome Sha1 :wave you have come to the right place :thumb

Sha1
14th November 2010, 23:05
Welcome Sha1 :wave you have come to the right place :thumb

Thanks Mrs.Domenicali! :-)

Soujin
15th November 2010, 10:31
Hello everyone, Hajimemashite (by Japannese)

I've read this form for a long time, but I posted a few quotes. I'm a Japanese Ferrari fan, a big fan of Chris Dyer and Ferrari engineers!:-)
I'm sorry for my poor English...

Best wishes,

Ferrari_gal
16th November 2010, 04:45
Hello everyone, Hajimemashite (by Japannese)

I've read this form for a long time, but I posted a few quotes. I'm a Japanese Ferrari fan, a big fan of Chris Dyer and Ferrari engineers!:-)
I'm sorry for my poor English...

Best wishes,

Welcome, not to worry about your poor english, this is overlooked as not all here are english speaking.

rico
17th November 2010, 09:39
Greetings from Greece. It's great to finally join the forum. :-)

Anni
17th November 2010, 17:12
Welcome to all new members! Have a lot of fun here! :thumb

puto.havana
18th November 2010, 22:45
Hi there

I am new here and hope to have a good time with some (hopefully!) like minded people.

Catch you around.

Jo-Ann
22nd November 2010, 13:16
Hi, my name is Jo-Ann and I am new here, this is my first post. Obviously I am a Ferrari fan. My favourite driver is Fernando and has been since he started in F1. I absolutely adore Stefano Domenicali too! :)

Mrs.Domenicali
22nd November 2010, 21:47
Hi, my name is Jo-Ann and I am new here, this is my first post. Obviously I am a Ferrari fan. My favourite driver is Fernando and has been since he started in F1. I absolutely adore Stefano Domenicali too! :)

Welcome Jo-Ann :wave I sense we already have lots in common :clap

Jo-Ann
23rd November 2010, 09:51
Hi Mrs Domenicali :wave It certainly seems that way, yes! He is simply the best, love him to bits :-)

Sempre_Ferrari
23rd November 2010, 12:47
Welcome all...nice to see so many people joining, hope you all enjoy it here as much as we do :wave

Suzie
23rd November 2010, 17:43
Hi Jo-Ann and all newbies :wave

Jo-Ann
23rd November 2010, 20:05
Hi Suzie :wave

Tifoso
23rd November 2010, 20:06
Welcome aboard :wine

Chris
24th November 2010, 18:36
Hi been reading the website for a while, finally joined today hoping to have fun:-D

NJB13
25th November 2010, 03:05
Hi been reading the website for a while, finally joined today hoping to have fun:-D

Welcome Chris. Celtic or Rangers?

Chris
25th November 2010, 15:02
Welcome Chris. Celtic or Rangers?

Has to be Celtic for me, but I prefer Italian Football in general

Greig
25th November 2010, 15:05

Wrong answer :-D

Chris
25th November 2010, 16:17
Wrong answer :-DHeh Heh Heh:-)

Suzie
25th November 2010, 19:09
Hi Chris :-)
It's okay, Greig is a Celtic fan too. Isn't that right.

Greig
25th November 2010, 19:45
:ban

Suzie
25th November 2010, 20:00

epiclyaddicted
25th November 2010, 20:33
Wrong answer :-D

"Thursday night, Channel 5! Thursday night, Channel 5!" :-D

Jose Lorca
11th December 2010, 11:49
Hello everyone!

I have always supported Ferrari ever since I can remember and my favourite driver is Fernando Alonso. I used to post articles on the BBC 606 forum but became frustrated with all the deluded Hamilton/McLaren fanboys and the terrible moderation.

scuderiafan
11th December 2010, 14:39
Hello everyone!

I have always supported Ferrari ever since I can remember and my favourite driver is Fernando Alonso. I used to post articles on the BBC 606 forum but became frustrated with all the deluded Hamilton/McLaren fanboys and the terrible moderation.

I have read some of those posts and :lol.

They got very annoyed with you, and then used hypocrisy to turn on Fernando and you, eh?

Anyways, welcome to the froums.

NJB13
11th December 2010, 15:18

Good answer Chris, and don't worry about Greig, he's a real pussycat :xmaswink:

Welcome to the other new members as well

Jose Lorca
15th December 2010, 17:02
I have read some of those posts and :lol.

They got very annoyed with you, and then used hypocrisy to turn on Fernando and you, eh?

Anyways, welcome to the froums.

My 606 account is now banned, for breaking the rule: Banned User Returning. :-s

What is going on?

Tifoso
15th December 2010, 17:23
Hello everyone!

Welcome aboard.

So it was really the BBC 404 Forum, then? :-)

NJB13
7th January 2011, 14:43
hello. loved Ferrari from birth, especially with Michael Schumacher. Will he ever return......?

Hi and welcome. Na, don't think MS will be back for us, but never mind, we will have lots of wins and championships still :-)

Ferrari312
29th January 2011, 09:04
Hello everyone. After a long time just reading this forum anonymously i finally register an id :-D

Been watching Ferrari since 10 years old, thats about 2000. The peak of Schumi era. ;-)

Sorry for my bad english! :lol

Julie B
29th January 2011, 09:06
Welcome Ferrari312 :wave

Ferrari312
29th January 2011, 09:07
Hello Julie B. Nice to know you :-D

Ferrari_gal
30th January 2011, 10:29
Welcome Ferrari312 ... Enjoy your stay here.

Ethen
31st January 2011, 11:24
Hi,
I have listened much more about this forum and finally decided to join it. I really find it much informative and a well community of people who are keen about racing.
Thanks

maddersF150
4th February 2011, 19:49
Hey everyone been a ferrari fan since 96 dont have a favourite driver aslong as they give their all for team. All other forums seem to be full of Hamilton/McLaren fanboys nice to find a home where this is not the case.:wave

Sempre_Ferrari
5th February 2011, 03:59
Welcome Ferrari312 and maddersF150...always good to have new memebers :wave

Ferrari_gal
5th February 2011, 04:40
Welcome maddersF150, sure hope you enjoy your stay here . Hope to read more on what all you newbies have to say. Go well all

F1Jan
7th February 2011, 17:28
Hi Everyone

I have just rejoined the site and look forward to visiting more often. Cannot wait for the new season to begin not long now.

Fredbert
9th February 2011, 15:06
Hello all i am fred and i am an Alonso fan.

I also co-run a website for making f1 predictions and we have just opened for the 2011 season. You can sign up for free and prizes go to the best predictors. So make sure to sign up and pick ferrari to win the constructors and Alonso for the drivers title. Thanks

www.f1predictions.net

Rishu
10th February 2011, 10:09
Welcome aboard Fredbert & F1Jan :wave

Diki
10th February 2011, 16:37
Hello :wave
My name is Dimitrije and I am from Serbia...I am big Alonso fan :-) Also I was Renault fan until Genii bought them...Looking forward to chat with you guys ::-) by the way this site is great!

Tifoso
10th February 2011, 16:38
Welcome aboard, Dimitrije :wine

F1Jan
11th February 2011, 18:26
Hello :wave
My name is Dimitrije and I am from Serbia...I am big Alonso fan :-) Also I was Renault fan until Genii bought them...Looking forward to chat with you guys ::-) by the way this site is great!

Welcome on board Dimitriije look forward to future chats. :wave

F1Jan
11th February 2011, 18:27
Welcome aboard Fredbert & F1Jan :wave

Thank you Rishu I look forward to future chats not long to go now until the start of the season, can not wait :-)

F1Jan
11th February 2011, 18:29
Welcome Fred visited your site very impressive