PDA

View Full Version : ELECTRIC

xpman
28th April 2010, 23:57
when we will see a elctric or hybrid Ferrari ?

whatch this vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ucnp-srma-A

RED
29th April 2010, 07:19

:Hmm

http://www.thescuderia.net/forums/showthread.php/26320-599-Hybrid

epiclyaddicted
29th April 2010, 10:28
I think the replacement for the 612 Scaglietti will feature some sort of hybrid system, a traditional V12 powering the rear wheels, and some electric motors (as shown in the 599 Hy-Kers in the Geneva Motor Show) powering the front wheels, making it a hybrid four wheel drive.

DonXabi
29th April 2010, 11:15

While it would appease the tree-hugger brigade, the Old Man will turn in his grave at the thought..........wrong, just wrong!

justjesper
1st May 2010, 14:36

While it would appease the tree-hugger brigade, the Old Man will turn in his grave at the thought..........wrong, just wrong!

Think you need to get used to it. I know the fossil fuel companies is battling this with all they can, but we all have to look at the future not only ours but there should be a world for our kids and there.

DonXabi
4th May 2010, 07:04
Think you need to get used to it. I know the fossil fuel companies is battling this with all they can, but we all have to look at the future not only ours but there should be a world for our kids and there.

Oh dont get me wrong, totally agree with you - hybrid is the immediate future, with full electric coming on quickly as battery technology gets up with demand - alternative fueled vehicles ARE the future.......but for Traditionalists like me Ferrari is all about V12' and noise and power - but even I know that sooner or later technology will replace all that.......after all, I've driven an electric car and the acceleration in them is immense!

zakfourie
4th May 2010, 18:02
Let's hope Hydrogen Combustion Technology developes quicker...:twisted