PDA

View Full Version : Rossi to Ducati :-)

Tifoso
11th May 2010, 20:31
La fine del rapporto con Stoner, intuita da tempo a Borgo Panigale, ha innescato una contromossa forte. La Ducati ha infatti consegnato da qualche settimana una proposta a Valentino Rossi.

The full article says Stoner to Honda. Ducati has offered a proposition to Rossi about a week or so ago.

:-E

Testarossa6000
12th May 2010, 06:08
They have been trying to lure Vale forever ... Jerry wants to stay at Yamaha and Rossi won't move without him. So as much as I would like to see Valentino in red, I can't see this move happening - I think Lorenzo will replace Casey at Duc - Casey at Repsol and who knows what Dani will do cos I hope Dovi may well partner Stoner. And maybe Spies over to the main team depending on what he pulls out of the bag this season?

Tifoso
12th May 2010, 16:13
They have been trying to lure Vale forever ... Jerry wants to stay at Yamaha and Rossi won't move without him. So as much as I would like to see Valentino in red, I can't see this move happening - I think Lorenzo will replace Casey at Duc - Casey at Repsol and who knows what Dani will do cos I hope Dovi may well partner Stoner. And maybe Spies over to the main team depending on what he pulls out of the bag this season?

Lorenzo would work, too :-D

Tifoso
12th May 2010, 16:14
BTW, amica mia...do you follow MotoGP?

Would you consider doing a MotoGP race thread with previews? :-)

Testarossa6000
12th May 2010, 17:58
Con piacere, caro Lou

I just didn't think there was much interest in the bikes. I love them. In fact, the World superbike series is turning out to have some of the most exciting racing this season. Quite breath taking. Also, with MotoGP comes the 125s and Moto2 - young crazy riders, some awesome moves by the next generation.

Next race Le Mans 23/5.

Tifoso
12th May 2010, 19:06
Grazie!

I really like the racing. Not ridiculously long; overtaking (on the track, imagine that ) and a bunch of Italian stars :-D

Tifoso
21st May 2010, 15:59
*bump*

:-)

Tifoso
23rd May 2010, 16:19
There was a race today, no?

Sianellen
1st June 2010, 23:33
Grazie!

I really like the racing. Not ridiculously long; overtaking (on the track, imagine that ) and a bunch of Italian stars :-D

I havn't been watching it for long, just under a year now but I love Moto GP :-D

Tifoso
2nd June 2010, 14:02
I am really looking forward to the Italian GP :-)

Ferrarichamp
1st August 2010, 07:41
Seems like Rossi is definitely off to Ducati next year :-)

Tifoso
12th August 2010, 17:02
Corriere reporting it as a done deal.

*Lou prepares to become a huge MotoGP fan*

Tifoso
12th August 2010, 23:34
1st news in English:

Valentino Rossi to announce 2011 team on Sunday
Valentino Rossi
Rossi has not yet signed for Ducati, contrary to rumours

Valentino Rossi has confirmed he will reveal who he will ride for next season after Sunday's Czech Grand Prix.

The seven-time MotoGP world champion is widely expected to leave his Fiat Yamaha team and become a Ducati rider for the 2011 season.

Former world champion Casey Stoner said last month he would be leaving Ducati at the end of the season to join Honda.

His departure would create the opportunity for the Italian rider and Italian manufacturer to link up.

"Sunday, after the race you will know what I will do in 2011," he told reporters before joking "if I was Yamaha, I would give me a trial, we'll see".

He added: "In any case it will be important to see what will happen in the race at Brno."

606: DEBATE
It ain't over until the fat lady sings. Or at least until the Doctor signs

Earlier this month, Ducati were forced to deny that they had completed a deal to sign the 31-year-old.

Rossi recently returned to action after recovering from a broken leg - an injury which enforced a six-week absence and looks to have ended any realistic chance he had of retaining his world title this year.

However, he finished fourth at the German Grand Prix in his comeback race and followed it up with a superb third place at the US Grand Prix.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport/motorbikes/8886198.stm

This is Ascari racing for Ferrari :love

Bikus
15th August 2010, 19:07
It s official , finally :

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/85977

Good luck !:-)

Tifoso
16th August 2010, 17:45
I am now a MotoGP addict. Thanks for the link, amica mia :wine

Rob
16th August 2010, 19:10
wow finally. Well good news, hope the can give him the bike he needs to get another title, his he taking any engineers with him?? jerry burgess??