PDA

View Full Version : British GP Friday and Saturday Practice Sessions Thread

m schumy
9th July 2010, 05:41
Good morning :wave

Here`s hoping for a good race this weekend, especially without any safety car controversies ;-)
To those travelling to Silverstone this weekend, have fun :thumb

WRX202
9th July 2010, 06:47
Good morning :wave

Looking forward to see how our guys will perform too :-D

Sempre_Ferrari
9th July 2010, 07:22
Buon giorno a tutti :wave...here's to hoping our luck changes this weekend and we thrash the maccas on their home turf :-)

fxx
9th July 2010, 07:35
Ciao a tutti amici....:wave

NJB13
9th July 2010, 08:32
This link should be working for a stream of P sessions today:-
http://eplsite.com/stream2.html
They are saying t'wil be in English .... hopefully that will be true too

epiclyaddicted
9th July 2010, 08:50
Morning guys!

Really wish I was at Silverstone this weekend, but oh well, I'm definitely going next year (it's just over 50miles from where I live, so I've got no excuse not to go!).

Forza Ferrari! :ferrarifl

NJB13
9th July 2010, 08:57
This steam is def in English :-)
http://eplsite.com/stream1.html

epiclyaddicted
9th July 2010, 09:01
Ted Kravitz say McLaren has their version of the blown diffuser this weekend, but it's not exactly the Red Bull style exhaust, apparently because they've got some problems with their cooling. More later.

Sempre_Ferrari
9th July 2010, 09:03
Ted Kravitz say McLaren has their version of the blown diffuser this weekend, but it's not exactly the Red Bull style exhaust, apparently because they've got some problems with their cooling. More later.

I also heard that they leaving it up to the drivers to decide whether they use it for race day or not....Judging by that they don't seem to cofident

epiclyaddicted
9th July 2010, 09:08
Ok, Ted said that McLaren has actually done a pretty good job with the packaging of the cooling and exhaust outlets at the rear end of the car. Their blown diffuser is apparently a bit like the Renault one. Ferrari has also upgraded the cooling and exhaust outlets for the blown diffuser from what they had in Valencia.

vcs316
9th July 2010, 09:10
8 min: Red Bull also opts for a double installation run. Vettel and Webber are back into the pits after two laps.

8 min: Alonso is stepping out of his Ferrari and clearly has no plans to run early in this session.

7 min: Petrov has continued over the line and is on a second leisurely tour of the circuit.

6 min: Michael Schumacher and his old sparring partner Rubens Barrichello come out to check the condition of their cars.

m schumy
9th July 2010, 09:12
Live streaming: http://eplsite.com/stream1.html

vcs316
9th July 2010, 09:13
Ferrari has a hectic schedule in these two practice sessions: "It will be a very busy day with an intense technical programme. A lot of things to test for this weekend and and the next races."

vcs316
9th July 2010, 09:14
Live streaming: http://eplsite.com/stream1.html

Can't watch, am at work and the firewall has blocked it :-(

Sempre_Ferrari
9th July 2010, 09:15
8 min: Red Bull also opts for a double installation run. Vettel and Webber are back into the pits after two laps.

8 min: Alonso is stepping out of his Ferrari and clearly has no plans to run early in this session.

7 min: Petrov has continued over the line and is on a second leisurely tour of the circuit.

6 min: Michael Schumacher and his old sparring partner Rubens Barrichello come out to check the condition of their cars.

Waiting for the track to get cleaned by other drivers, apparently it's very dusty...

dfunk257
9th July 2010, 09:15
Can't watch, am at work and the firewall has blocked it :-(

dont worry ure only msiing them showing Lewis, Lewis and more Lewis! allready!

vcs316
9th July 2010, 09:16
Waiting for the track to get cleaned by other drivers, apparently it's very dusty...

Yup.

With just a single set of the harder compound tyres per driver allocated to the session this morning, teams are keen not to go out too early and take life out of that rubber on a slippery surface.

Drivers are reporting the circuit is dusty at the moment and we may see a lull while teams wait for some drivers to clean the track.

vcs316
9th July 2010, 09:17
dont worry ure only msiing them showing Lewis, Lewis and more Lewis! allready!

Lemme know when they show him crash :-D

epiclyaddicted
9th July 2010, 09:21
The track looks so dusty, specially the new section.

vcs316
9th July 2010, 09:25
10:21
Button is out on track. The rear of that McLaren is already attracting a lot of attention in the pit lane, but F1 journalist Maurice Hamilton says Red Bull has responded with two van-loads of Red Bull updates arriving in the paddock this morning. :Hmm

Sempre_Ferrari
9th July 2010, 09:26
Macca had to be the first to set a time on the revised circuit...lol

vcs316
9th July 2010, 09:30
Button - 1m35.580s.

crbassassin
9th July 2010, 09:36
10:21
Button is out on track. The rear of that McLaren is already attracting a lot of attention in the pit lane, but F1 journalist Maurice Hamilton says Red Bull has responded with two van-loads of Red Bull updates arriving in the paddock this morning. :Hmm

cant trust hamilton

vcs316
9th July 2010, 09:38
37 min: Hamilton also has a wobble as he tackles the Village corner at racing speed for the first time.

37 min: Michael Schumacher earns the dubious honour of being the first to test the limits of the new section. He loses control at Village but gets pointed the right way and continues.

Hermann
9th July 2010, 09:39
On german Sport1 all you here is 'the race in Silverstone, watch the fight between Sebastian Vettel and the two world champions Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button!' every 5 minutes. They don't even bother to mention Ferrari. That is how Bernie wants it, no?

When they have so much to test, why are they not on track?

vcs316
9th July 2010, 09:40
Because the track is still very slippery and with just one set of hard tyres available, they are waiting for some rubber to lay down on track

vcs316
9th July 2010, 09:41
Ferrari plans some data collection with its revised parts: "The two cars will run on different configurations: Felipe will run without the blown rear wing, Fernando will have the new front wing."

vcs316
9th July 2010, 09:43
42 min: Hamilton has another moment as his car catches a major bump at the new Abbey corner. The McLaren was forced onto the run-off but continues.

42 min: Nico Hulkenberg is now second to Webber with a time of 1m34.880s. Alguersuari is third with di Resta fourth and Rosberg fifth.

41 min: Massa is now on track in his Ferrari.

vcs316
9th July 2010, 09:46
45 min: Both Barrichello and di Resta continued but there is a very noticeable bump at the entrance to Abbey that is causing problems.

45 min: Alonso is also now getting his first taste of the track changes as he completes a flying lap in the Ferrari, going 13th quickest.

vcs316
9th July 2010, 09:50
10:48

Massa runs wide exiting The Loop and has aborted his run. He wants a few changes made to the car.

vcs316
9th July 2010, 09:55
10:52 Vettel resumes his position at the top of the timesheets with a 1:32.280.

10:51 Vettel is now fastest with a 1:32.762 but is immediately beaten by Kubica with a 1:32.705.

10:50 Mercedes' Nick Fry said Schumacher was experimenting with different lines through the new corners and that could go someway to explaining his spin. Overall, Fry says well done to Silverstone on the new track.

vcs316
9th July 2010, 10:08
67 min: Webber improves his pace and moves up from fourth to second spot with 1m32.747s. For now it's a Red Bull one-two at Silverstone.

66 min: Hamilton and Massa are out again for more running. The pair are 17th and 18th at the moment.

65 min: Sutil lost control of the rear of the Force India turning into the slow right-hander and has aborted that run and pitted. He remains third.

vcs316
9th July 2010, 10:15
Alonso is currently 2.210 off Vettel and Massa is 2.831 slower than the Red Bull.

NJB13
9th July 2010, 10:17
Alonso is currently 2.210 off Vettel and Massa is 2.831 slower than the Red Bull.

Meaningless - fuel load and testing parts

vcs316
9th July 2010, 10:17
77 min: Timo Glock is the next man to clatter the huge bump at Abbey, with the Virgin bouncing off the road after grinding the floor in a shower of sparks.

75 min: Michael Schumacher reports on the team radio that 'we have an issue at Turn 11' - the issue being the massive bump on the entry to Abbey.

vcs316
9th July 2010, 10:19
77 min: Alonso is heading out in his Ferrari, this time without the F-duct rear wing as the team continues back-to-back tests.

epiclyaddicted
9th July 2010, 10:32
Whoa, Michael waving at Rosberg there! Looks like Rosberg held him up, and Michael wasn't happy with it! :lol

Hermann
9th July 2010, 10:32
Looks like a great weekend for Ferrari- fans, no?

Rishu
9th July 2010, 10:33
I know these Practice sessions don’t tell the full story but I am starting to believe Alonso when he says it will be difficult for us:roll

m schumy
9th July 2010, 10:35
Free Practice 1 Results

http://i32.tinypic.com/2r3feoy.jpg

alonso
9th July 2010, 10:36
y is alonso's time 2 seconds of the leader ?

Sempre_Ferrari
9th July 2010, 10:37
I know these Practice sessions don’t tell the full story but I am starting to believe Alonso when he says it will be difficult for us:roll

I don't think we can judge by FP1 as they were simply testing new parts....besides, there's no way we 2.5sec adrift ;-)

epiclyaddicted
9th July 2010, 10:38
These lap times don't mean a thing. Ferrari said themselves, before the start of the session, that they've got lots of stuff to test. We won't get the proper performance benchmark times until Qualifying - Q3 to be specific.

Rishu
9th July 2010, 10:48
I don't think we can judge by FP1 as they were simply testing new parts....besides, there's no way we 2.5sec adrift ;-)

Hmm.. Lets hope we do well in Qualifying & Race, hopefully this time with some luck. Hoping Abbey flick can help us creating issues for RB's & McLiers...........

Grinsomx
9th July 2010, 11:15
Hmm.. Lets hope we do well in Qualifying & Race, hopefully this time with some luck. Hoping Abbey flick can help us creating issues for RB's & McLiers...........

i would not want to see us win with "help" from the sideline, let's leave those tactics for Hamster&co.
could not agree more on hoping we do well in QF and the race

Rishu
9th July 2010, 11:24
i would not want to see us win with "help" from the sideline, let's leave those tactics for Hamster&co.could not agree more on hoping we do well in QF and the race

Agreed but so far we are in "minus" side when it comes to luck, i would not mind if this time we fall in "plus" side with any kind of help

Sempre_Ferrari
9th July 2010, 11:25
i would not want to see us win with "help" from the sideline, let's leave those tactics for Hamster&co.
could not agree more on hoping we do well in QF and the race

Yea I aggree, it's time Ferrari starts winning convincingly and not due to outside factors....we need to be the baddest and fastest, simple as that ;-)

vcs316
9th July 2010, 11:54
British GP – New elements on track

Silverstone, 9 July – The tenth round of the Formula 1 World Championship, this Sunday’s British Grand Prix, got underway this morning with the first free practice session at England’s Silverstone circuit. Topping the first time sheet of the weekend was Sebastian Vettel in the Red Bull, the German lapping in 1.32.280, getting the better of Lewis Hamilton in the McLaren (1.32.614) and Robert Kubica in the Renault (1.32.725.)

Fernando Alonso was the quicker of the two Ferraris, thirteenth in 1.34.490, with a total of 20 laps completed, while in the other F10, Felipe Massa was seventeenth with a best time of 1.35.037 from 21 laps. As usual on Friday, the team was not looking for lap times, but concentrated on comparative tests with both cars: Alonso had a new rear wing and Massa a new front one as well as a different exhaust system configuration. There was also a novelty on the driver line-up, as the Hispania Racing team has replaced Bruno Senna with its Japanese test driver, Sakon Yamamoto.

The action gets underway again at Silverstone in just over two hours at 2 pm with the second free practice session.

source - ferrari

DIEK
9th July 2010, 11:56
It seems that Alonso don´t mount the new gearbox and rear suspension, at last ... :-s

Becool70
9th July 2010, 12:00
Ferrari are back to their usual routine for P1-testing heavy fuel load, P2 more testing and lighter F/L abd P3 quili set up and light ... Don't panic guys we are looking good :-P

m schumy
9th July 2010, 12:27
I`m not panicked yet, it`s just practice, Qualy and Race are important :-)

ferrari4life
9th July 2010, 12:41
I somehow believe Alonso when he says that this track does not suit us. So far this year he has been pretty honest about the situation. Oh well there is always next race..
Hope Ferrari have some magic.

m schumy
9th July 2010, 12:57
Live streaming for practice 2: http://eplsite.com/stream1.html

Richred
9th July 2010, 13:13
another link please, dont work http://eplsite.com/stream1.html

NJB13
9th July 2010, 13:17
Nice to see - Ferrari 1-2 on the board :-)

NJB13
9th July 2010, 13:18
another link please, dont work http://eplsite.com/stream1.html

Try their stream 2 here:-
http://eplsite.com/stream2.html
They also usually have stream3

brava
9th July 2010, 13:39
Alonso P2

Agron
9th July 2010, 14:17
oh yes, we are up there and the cheats nowhere to be seen :-D

CurdaNeta
9th July 2010, 14:20
Alonso P2 and Massa P4.

What happened to the Maccas??

FerrariF60
9th July 2010, 14:21
oh yes, we are up there and the cheats nowhere to be seen :-D

that's what i like to see....so it seems we are a bit more competitive then McCheats...and closer to the bulls...

NJB13
9th July 2010, 14:23
... what's that I hear .... coming from Hami-liar's radio ......
"Charlie me-old-pal, better prep up a few safety cars for Sunday and throw that rule book out the window now"

Agron
9th July 2010, 14:26
The Ham driving his heart out all over the grass :-D

FerrariF60
9th July 2010, 14:30

that's where he belongs...i hope to see him there more ofther in both quali and race tomorrow

epiclyaddicted
9th July 2010, 14:32
Not looking too bad for us then, I suppose. But still only practice, I'm staying cautiously optimistic until Qualifying.

vcs316
9th July 2010, 14:37
Not looking too bad for us then, I suppose. But still only practice, I'm staying cautiously optimistic until Qualifying.

+1

Cautiously Optimistic :-)

Hermann
9th July 2010, 14:39
InsideFerrari

Now there is a safet-car simulation.... 5 minutes ago via TweetDeck

lol- do they need to find out how they can still favour Hamilton and Vettel? Don't make me laugh...

m schumy
9th July 2010, 14:42
Free Practice 2 Results

http://i27.tinypic.com/10q9s0l.jpg

Kingdom Hearts
9th July 2010, 14:46
Looks good but we didn't see the best from Vettel and maybe McLaren, Lewis was all over the place in this season. Let's hope Mclaren new stuff don't work and our car works good enough to challenge RedBull.

epiclyaddicted
9th July 2010, 16:11
InsideFerrari

Now there is a safet-car simulation.... 5 minutes ago via TweetDeck

lol- do they need to find out how they can still favour Hamilton and Vettel? Don't make me laugh...

That safety car simulation was to try out the new rules, of the cars having to drive at the safety car's estimated speed.

DIEK
9th July 2010, 16:55
Alonso P2 and Massa P4.

What happened to the Maccas??

Inside Ferrari:

A reasonable session with a lot of things to do. Red Bull is very strong as expected, other teams eventually covered their real performance

Hornet
9th July 2010, 17:11

Good one :lol

vcs316
9th July 2010, 17:32
British GP - Alonso: "A competitive car"

“I think the only way to describe today is that it was a Friday like so many others. I expected to be competitive because our car is much better than it was at the Turkish Grand Prix, which was the last time we raced at a track with similar characteristics to this one. As expected, Red Bull is very strong and therefore the big favourite for tomorrow’s qualifying and behind them, we will fight it out with McLaren, Renault and maybe also Mercedes: nothing different there to Valencia. At this track, you need a car with a lot of aerodynamic downforce and slightly different suspension settings to usual.

The new components introduced in Valencia and those brought here have improved the handling of the F10: we must continue to push on the car development front at each and every race. I like the new part of the track: it is fun and safe and I think it improves the show. Regrets over the outcome of the last two races? The final adding up comes in Abu Dhabi. We lost points that were within our grasp but, in Barcelona for example, we were lucky to pick up others. Now there are 75 points up for grabs in the space of four weeks: we must try and do better than our rivals, trying to always finish on the podium, starting from here.”

source - ferrari

Stormsearcher
9th July 2010, 19:30
I would say hold on to ur horses. Its looking pretty good so far, but am sure the McCheaters are sandbagging. besides, its only Friday. If tomorrow evening we can see a similar result, or even one better.. then we can dance a little. :-D

Rob
9th July 2010, 19:51
It good start too weekend. Going through all the set up and comparing data from using "f-duct" and not using it. Looks as if it is all good for using it. As Stefano has said, all data looks impressive. Think we are in good shape, but we will see tomorrow. Over long runs very good, we are kind on our tyres which will help over the race.

bkircher
9th July 2010, 20:56
Looks like that new front wing is working quite well!

Brakefade
9th July 2010, 21:07
I would say hold on to ur horses. Its looking pretty good so far, but am sure the McCheaters are sandbagging. besides, its only Friday. If tomorrow evening we can see a similar result, or even one better.. then we can dance a little. :-D

They never sandbag though. In fact they do the exact opposite, especially with the Vodafone Clown. He obviously loves being on top, even though it doesn't mean anything. Button was way down too, so I don't think they're sandbagging. I wouldn't be surprised if they take off their blown diffuser.

wolfy333sp
9th July 2010, 21:16
Hi all, I'm a avid ferarri fan from sportscars to F1(went to all ferrari/maserati festivals @ donnington park and the ALMS/FIA GT) and cannot stand mucheats with the officals turning the other way when spamilton cheats....anyway hope we do we at silverstone..:)

epiclyaddicted
9th July 2010, 21:46
They never sandbag though. In fact they do the exact opposite, especially with the Vodafone Clown. He obviously loves being on top, even though it doesn't mean anything. Button was way down too, so I don't think they're sandbagging. I wouldn't be surprised if they take off their blown diffuser.

Man, are you psychic or what? :-D

From Autosport: (http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/85141)

McLaren ditches blown diffuser for now
By Jonathan Noble

McLaren has abandoned its exhaust-blown diffuser for the rest of the British Grand Prix weekend, AUTOSPORT can reveal, after a difficult first day of running with the concept at Silverstone on Friday.

The Woking-based team had high hopes that the update package it brought on to the car for this weekend's race would help lift its performance to take the fight to pre-event favourites Red Bull Racing.

However, both Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button failed to get comfortable with the new handling and set-up of the revised MP4-25 at Silverstone - with Hamilton running off-track several times as he took the car to the limit.

Button admitted that the car had not felt good with the new parts - and that the team needed to invest much more effort in making them work.

"Today's been a little bit trickier than expected in the car," said the reigning world champion.

"First of all I couldn't get a set-up for the car with the new package, but it improved at the end of the day, but there's still a lot of work we need to do. We are not where we'd like to be. The car is very tricky in a few places around the circuit.

"We've definitely made some improvements in certain places, but we don't have the right balance yet. I haven't had a perfect day today, which is disappointing because even on a Friday it's good to see so many people out there."

With Hamilton ending the day more than 1.5 seconds adrift of the best time from Red Bull Racing, McLaren felt that its chances of a decent result in the British GP would be best served with using the package it knows best.

Late on Saturday night, McLaren mechanics were seen wheeling the updated floors out of the Silverstone paddock as work began on revising the cars back to the configuration that has been used up until this race - with the standard exhaust set-up.

Sources have revealed that McLaren understands where improvements can be made with the package, and revisions will be developed to ensure the exhaust-blown diffuser is back on the car for the German Grand Prix.

McLaren had come into the weekend viewing the British GP as a critical weekend in its title challenge – with the performance of the blown diffuser likely to give it a benchmark on its ability to take the fight to Red Bull Racing.

Although removing the blown diffuser is a setback for McLaren's hopes at Silverstone, the performance of the car in recent races means the outfit still has the chance of taking a decent haul of points with the older exhaust concept.

The exhaust-blown diffusers are far from straightforward to integrate into the cars, and Mercedes GP found it had to compromise its version of the design in Valencia a fortnight ago when it encountered overheating problems caused by the exhaust gases.

Agron
10th July 2010, 00:16
After that last piece of news I have my fingers crossed hoping they end up below the top10 in their home GP XD

Red Rocket
10th July 2010, 01:25
Interesting to see both Mclaren and Mercedes having difficulty with the exhaust system it really goes to show how good the engineers back at Ferrari are. They had no problems gaining performance and reliability with their introduction of the exhausts in Valencia.

steelstallions
10th July 2010, 05:48
Interesting to see both Mclaren and Mercedes having difficulty with the exhaust system it really goes to show how good the engineers back at Ferrari are. They had no problems gaining performance and reliability with their introduction of the exhausts in Valencia.

agreed :-)

NJB13
10th July 2010, 06:24

I had to listen to the BBC coverage while I watched Friday practice. They really do see just everything things through McLaren eyes. Back to my point, They were saying what a wonderful job McCheaters had done with their EBD and how well they done dealing with the heat problems. One of them, after just a feww laps when they returned to the pits, declared it was all going according to plan and what a great job they'd done. They mentioned McCheaters and RBR as duking it out for the race, paid no attention to us.
Didn't they just get it exactly right - :rotfl

Agron
10th July 2010, 08:13
I had to listen to the BBC coverage while I watched Friday practice. They really do see just everything things through McLaren eyes. Back to my point, They were saying what a wonderful job McCheaters had done with their EBD and how well they done dealing with the heat problems. One of them, after just a feww laps when they returned to the pits, declared it was all going according to plan and what a great job they'd done. They mentioned McCheaters and RBR as duking it out for the race, paid no attention to us.
Didn't they just get it exactly right - :rotflIf you repeat a lie enough times it becomes a truth, that is, until faced with actual, undeniable facts :lol

epiclyaddicted
10th July 2010, 08:45
BBC Sport's Andrew Benson at Silverstone: "It is another beautiful day here and the stage is set for a great qualifying battle this afternoon. Red Bull, as Ferrari's Fernando Alonso put it on Friday, are still the favourites for pole position after their car showed its traditionally stunning pace in fast corners - it was 10mph faster through the brilliant new Abbey kink on Friday than anything else, making that corner a 170mph bend for Mark Webber and Sebastian Vettel, and 160mph for Alonso, Lewis Hamilton, Jenson Button and others. McLaren's hopes have been hit by the team being forced to abandon their new 'blown diffuser' after overheating and instability issues, although engineering director Paddy Lowe told me he was still optimistic of the team challenging Red Bull. And another engineer said on Friday that he thought Ferrari were disguising their true pace and would be Red Bull's closest rivals."

LAROSA SpA
10th July 2010, 08:58
Any streaming links?

Mitra
10th July 2010, 09:00
Any streaming links?

still looking for one in english

NJB13
10th July 2010, 09:01
Any streaming links?

Spanish Stream (http://eplsite.com/stream2.html)
German Stream (http://eplsite.com/stream1.html)

Grinsomx
10th July 2010, 09:01
Any streaming links?

you can check out firstrow.net, or go back a few pages to check out the eplsite.com streams.
so far i didnt find any english streams on either site

LAROSA SpA
10th July 2010, 09:02
still looking for one in english

I cant find any in English either eplsite stream 1 & 2 are working though

m schumy
10th July 2010, 09:02
Live streaming : http://eplsite.com/stream1.html

Tommy_F
10th July 2010, 09:03
InsideFerrari
Both cars are fitted with the blown rear wing after the back to back test we carried out yesterday in FP1 and FP2

vcs316
10th July 2010, 09:05
Ferrari is sticking with its F-duct rear wing: "Both cars are fitted with the blown rear wing after the back to back test we carried out yesterday in FP1 and FP2"

m schumy
BBC F1 commentator Jonathan Legard at Silverstone: "One notable absentee for the rest of the weekend is Bruno Senna, who will be watching qualifying and the race on television at home following Hispania boss Colin Kolles's decision to replace him with Japanese Sakon Yamamoto for this race. The reasons behind the decision remain a mystery, officially at least, with Kolles refusing to expand on his shock move and Senna remaining tight-lipped. The Brazilian was at the track on Friday as his management and Kolles worked out their differences. Most importantly for Senna he will be back in the car for the next race in Germany and for the rest of the season."

I wonder what happened:Hmm

Tommy_F
English (or no commentary?) here:

http://atdhe.net/21089/watch-formula-1-british-grand-prix-practice

Grinsomx
10th July 2010, 09:08
thanks tommy, no commentary is better than whatever you can't understand

vcs316
10th July 2010, 09:10
English (or no commentary?) here:

http://atdhe.net/21089/watch-formula-1-british-grand-prix-practice

no commentary but the quality is much better than epsilite stream :-)

gvsnraju85
10th July 2010, 09:12
Live streaming : http://eplsite.com/stream1.html

I can just hear the audio....no video :(

any other url??

tomism0
watch Formula1 here http://yousports.tk/

NJB13
Spanish Stream (http://eplsite.com/stream2.html)
German Stream (http://eplsite.com/stream1.html)
HD Russian Stream (http://livetv.ru/webplayer.php?t=swf&c=35944&lang=en&eid=48898&lid=35944)

gvsnraju85
10th July 2010, 09:14
watch Formula1 here http://yousports.tk/

thanks this works :):):)

Grinsomx
10th July 2010, 09:15
*sigh* they really should do something about this waiting game, first so many minutes are always a borefest

LAROSA SpA
10th July 2010, 09:15
Glock's throttle gone

vcs316
10th July 2010, 09:16
Throttle problems for Glock's virgin..

gvsnraju85
10th July 2010, 09:17
everybody complains of less testing times....and here they are wasting the time given to them ..............why arent they setting times

Tommy_F
10th July 2010, 09:20
HD Russian Stream (http://livetv.ru/webplayer.php?t=swf&c=35944&lang=en&eid=48898&lid=35944)

Now that's awesome quality! Thanks!

m schumy
10th July 2010, 09:21
"If only Paul the Octopus would predict the qualifying!"

:-D

gvsnraju85
arghhhhhhhh.........this is irritating....get going already:furious

m schumy

vcs316
10th July 2010, 09:22
Button off at Abbey, no damage.. continues on...

gvsnraju85
10th July 2010, 09:22
http://yousports.tk/

all they show is Mc Cheater, then some lewbugger and then some more of McLewster......boringgggggggggg

Agron
10th July 2010, 09:23
everybody complains of less testing times....and here they are wasting the time given to them ..............why arent they setting timesThey have limited sets of tyres for FP, it serves no purpose to waste them when the track is dirty as it would give them confusing data for the qualifying setup, better to wait for the slower cars that have to run as much as possible to give their new drivers experience to clean the track for them, and then extract the most of those tyres available.

NJB13
10th July 2010, 09:23
Now that's awesome quality! Thanks!

Yeah, and the commentary makes far more sense than the BBC ;-)

Grinsomx
10th July 2010, 09:32
P1 for alonso, thats where we belong

gvsnraju85
10th July 2010, 09:33
Alonso Fastest:-D:clap:clap

gvsnraju85
10th July 2010, 09:35
what was that on renault radio??? anybody??

Grinsomx
10th July 2010, 09:36
massa just had an off track moment, nothing big though

m schumy
10th July 2010, 09:36
Alonso P1

vcs316
10th July 2010, 09:37
35 min: Felipe Massa has slotted in 13th quickest and is the latest man to run wide at Copse, perhaps due to the strong wind blowing this morning.

35 min: Rosberg did come back into the pits after his fifth lap of the first run, so Mercedes opts for a similar strategy with both drivers to open up the morning work.

34 min: Alonso further stretches the benchmark time with his second lap of 1m31.351s.

NJB13
10th July 2010, 09:37
Wonder if we have anything in reserve still??
For sure RBR haven't shown us what they can do. But I'm optimistic, perhaps even a little excited
What the hec, here's what I'm really feeling - Woo Hoo Forzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Ferrariiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Grinsomx
10th July 2010, 09:39
alonso just went purple in s1 and S2 again

Tommy_F
10th July 2010, 09:40
Alonso on a really quick stint!

We seem to be slower in S3 compared to the RB.

gvsnraju85
yahooooooooooooooooo again:thumb

vcs316
Alonso clocks a 1m31.101s on hard tyres to further extend his advantage at the top.

vcs316
10th July 2010, 09:41
Massa P3 !!

Tommy_F
10th July 2010, 09:41
Felipe P3.

m schumy
10th July 2010, 09:42
Felipe P3 :thumb

m schumy
10th July 2010, 09:43
Things certainly look better today than during yesterday`s practice sessions

Grinsomx
lol, the hamster and his new friend can stay where they are...11 and 12

Hermann
The problem is qualy will be still the same: do get the tyres working for one fast lap. Fernando always makes his best times in lap 2 or 3 in a row.

Thats why i expect a 1/2 for RB, as usual, unless something unusual happens.

vcs316
Alonso still leads the field with 1m31.101s and his advantage is just over three tenths of a second over Vettel. Massa is third with Kubica fourth and Barrichello fifth.

zeus2
10th July 2010, 09:44
are we really on hard tyres? tat time is better than yesterdays fastes time by webber on softs.

gvsnraju85
now schumacher had an off track moment

Grinsomx
did anyone go out on softs yet (this session) ?

WRX202
10th July 2010, 09:45
I still don't trust the McNuggets... :Hmm
Too slow for their home gp imo..

m schumy
BBC pit-lane reporter Ted Kravitz: "Jenson Button is now concentrating on the front suspension and has changed the front ride height while Lewis is looking to change a rear bar. There was an element that McLaren wanted to believe that all these developments, originally planned for Hockenheim, were going to work here having worked so hard to get them up to and running."

vcs316
Vettel P1 :furious

gvsnraju85
10th July 2010, 09:46
does anuone know if vettel is on hard or soft??? were were on hard i think

LAROSA SpA
Vettles gone P1

zeus2
vettel goes fastest by 0.062 :furious

Grinsomx
does anuone know if vettel is on hard or soft??? were were on hard i think

vettel on hard

Hermann
10th July 2010, 09:47
Vettel is on hard tyres. Just imagine what they will do with the softs.

dfunk257
10th July 2010, 09:48
Fernando has 2 at least get 3rd in qualy here 2 have a chance of victory

WRX202
10th July 2010, 09:49
0.062 is nothing, our race pace is way better.

Grinsomx
10th July 2010, 09:50
the Mccheaters seem to be struggling, would be sweet to see them suffer at their home gp

zeus2
10th July 2010, 09:51
beating the bulls in quali is going to be tough, vettel's into the 1:30's and we're about 2 tenths off, but its still possible, fingers crossed, hopefully we'll atleast get 2nd or 3rd.

vcs316
10th July 2010, 09:52
Most of the drivers are now in the pits to prepare for the final outing on the softer compound.

Grinsomx
10th July 2010, 09:53
beating the bulls in quali is going to be tough, vettel's into the 1:30's and we're about 2 tenths off, but its still possible, fingers crossed, hopefully we'll atleast get 2nd or 3rd.

if we qualify like this, we can be hopeful. double podium finish looks possible

vcs316
10th July 2010, 09:54
The Ferrari pair are now rolling out for a soft tyre run.

Grinsomx
10th July 2010, 09:54
what happend to Alonso ? his time in S2 was 43.2 ?

WRX202
10th July 2010, 09:55
That bump in the new section is horrible!

zeus2
10th July 2010, 09:55
Alonso back into pits, what happened?

Grinsomx
10th July 2010, 09:56
and webber P2

Hermann
10th July 2010, 09:57
Something wrong with the car, on spanish TV they said its a leak. He won't go for a run of the soft tyres. Great for qualy, isn't it.

Tommy_F
InsideFerrari

Fernando is coming back because we need to check something in the car so he will miss his run on soft tyres

:furious

vcs316
Alonso has abandoned his run on soft tyres and is back in the Ferrari garage.

Grinsomx
10th July 2010, 09:58
not too bad then, his time on the harder compound allmost matches webbers P2 on softs

LAROSA SpA
10th July 2010, 09:59
Vettel broken front wing

vcs316
Something wrong with Vettel's car.. Gearbox problem !!

LAROSA SpA
The nose failed

Tommy_F
10th July 2010, 10:00
f1fanatic_co_uk

Vettel went stright on at Abbey with a broken front wing. He could have had a massive accident there. #F1

vcs316
10th July 2010, 10:00
The wing just broke when the car went over a bump

Hermann
10th July 2010, 10:01
Polish is a funny language- 'Sebastiana' lol

Grinsomx
10th July 2010, 10:01
not a bad session for us, Alonso's time on the harder compound is great. massa is doing a lot better than i hoped for. cant wait for qualify (fingers crossed)

LAROSA SpA
10th July 2010, 10:02
The whole nose assemble failed when he hit a bump

Very lucky he didn't have a major accident

Tommy_F
10th July 2010, 10:03
1s covers the top 14 :-E

Shame about Alonso, he could've been P1 easily...

WRX202
10th July 2010, 10:04
1s covers the top 14 :-E

Shame about Alonso, he could've been P1 easily...

He wants the P1 that matters... in Quali ;)

zeus2
10th July 2010, 10:04
The whole nose assemble failed when he hit a bump

Very lucky he didn't have a major accident

Thats gonna be a worry for them in the race.

Agron
10th July 2010, 10:05
InsideFerrari

Fernando is coming back because we need to check something in the car so he will miss his run on soft tyres

:furiousNot good to be unable to test the soft tyres, but let's hope that at least the problem was something minor and is quickly solved, we have had bad luck to spare already so far this season.

Tommy_F
10th July 2010, 10:05
He wants the P1 that matters... in Quali ;)

Yeah but he missed the qualy run on softs... I guess he could try them in Q1 (if we don't have to give those tyres back after FP3)

LAROSA SpA
10th July 2010, 10:06
Thats gonna be a worry for them in the race.

I know especially with their reliability record

Hermann
10th July 2010, 10:06
On spanish TV they said that in the garage they dismantled most of Fernando's car. Doesn't sound like a 'minor' problem to me.

zeus2
10th July 2010, 10:07
Apparently Alonso's engine is loosing water according to marc gene.

m schumy
10th July 2010, 10:07
Free Practice 3 Results

http://i26.tinypic.com/o6xzsk.jpg

epiclyaddicted
10th July 2010, 10:08
I think we will be up there come Qualifying, but we will need one of the Red Bulls to make a mistake or something if we're to challenge for pole. But let's see. Fingers crossed.

WRX202
10th July 2010, 10:09
We all know that the Bulls run extremely low ride heights in Quali, could it be an extra risk of damaging the wing in such eventuality that they have an excursion like Vettel just had? That front wing looked totally snapped and was hanging by a thread.

Tommy_F
10th July 2010, 10:09
InsideFerrari

... as we had a water leak and we called him in immediately in order to check the car and avoid any risk

That's not that bad, could've been hydraulic n stuff.

bladeswing
10th July 2010, 10:10

oh brother... why is it that im feeling nervous about this?

vcs316
10th July 2010, 10:10

If they change the engine before qualy, will it result in a penalty?

Mirage
10th July 2010, 10:12
This is looking VERY good for Ferrari. We are matching the redbulls in every sector even the first, and Alonso was actually faster in s1 on hards than the redbulls, and that section is custom made for their car so it looks clear that Ferrari are clearly back on front running pace!

Mclaren look to be in trouble. Great to see their arrogance stamped out this weekend.

bladeswing
10th July 2010, 10:12
were redbulls' times set on softs?

Mirage
10th July 2010, 10:14

yes.

zeus2
10th July 2010, 10:15
I thik vettel set his fastest time on hards :-s

epiclyaddicted
10th July 2010, 10:16

Webber's time was set on softs, but Vettel's one was on hards.

Mirage
10th July 2010, 10:16
Yeh actually vettel never got a run on softs coz his car broke but Alonso was right on the pace, and vettel ran his laps a bit after alonso so the track improved when he set his best time. I think we are close to redbull here, which is great news for the rest of the season.

NJB13
10th July 2010, 10:17

Not 100% sure, but, Webber yes, Vettel set his time on hards.

zeus2
10th July 2010, 10:19
vettel was on a flyer on softs with purple sector 1 just before his front wing gave way, but then again alonso never ran on the softs, and Massa managed to improve on softs so there's still a lot to hope for in quali.

bladeswing
10th July 2010, 10:20
Yeh actually vettel never got a run on softs coz his car broke but Alonso was right on the pace, and vettel ran his laps a bit after alonso so the track improved when he set his best time. I think we are close to redbull here, which is great news for the rest of the season.

i just hope no more problems for the ferraris, particularly alonso's. im sure water issue is just minor, but you know what they say... fire starts from a little spark (knock on wood). ferrari's had enough bad luck already.

dfunk257
10th July 2010, 10:20
Lets just get the car out there 1st! FIX THAT PROBLEM BOYS!

bladeswing
10th July 2010, 10:25
Webber's time was set on softs, but Vettel's one was on hards.

hmm... vettel running lighter than webber then? wonder how alonso would've done with the softs... im getting good vibes for quali... except for that water issue in alonso's car.

Kingdom Hearts
10th July 2010, 10:31
Let's hope they can fix the leak, the car looks really good and with McLaren not going so well, we can get a good amount of points. Please no more bad luck. :-??