PDA

View Full Version : Domenicali angry that we did not get the results we are capable of delivering

steelstallions
16th July 2010, 05:58
http://www.racers-republic.com/f1/news/1543/-angry-ferrari-sends-warning-to-rivals

Stefano Domenicali has revealed his ‘anger’ that the results are not being delivered.

"We are angry that we did not get the results we are capable of delivering," he told the BBC. “But this anger must be turned into a positive force. We have to knuckle down and continue to develop the car."

His sentiments are shared by Ferrari president Luca di Montezemelo, but he is confident the team will fight back over the second half of the season.

"There's no point in crying about it,” he said. "I want the team to tackle the second half of the season in a positive manner.

"We have gone through much worse moments than this and we have come through them, but clearly we can no longer afford to lose opportunities, which for various reasons, have escaped us in the last two races, even though we had a competitive car.

"Qualifying and the start have become the decisive moments, so we must improve in those areas if we want to win. I expect everyone will give 100% to bring home points quickly to make up for those we have lost to date."

sounds more like it :clap

killer
16th July 2010, 07:25
I think that apart from qualifying and race starts, another area for improvement is in-race decision making: reacting to the SC, pit strategies, etc. The car done good last weekend, but we've all seen it takes more than just a good car to win (ask Seb :-D).

impactX
16th July 2010, 09:17
"We are so angry, but we will continue to make bad judgements in the pitwall."

slither
16th July 2010, 10:11
"We are so angry, but we will continue to make bad judgements in the pitwall."

:thumb

i am more angry at you Dom. Please quit hiding behind meaningless things and handle things better.