PDA

View Full Version : I'm asking for help (Sign here for a fair fight)

Nana
16th July 2010, 16:33
Hi everyone.

I am pleased to greet those who I believe that share the same hobby as me.

First of all, I would like to clarify that this comment is not intended to be spam in any way.

I'm a Fernando Alonso’s and Ferrari’s fan, and I am outraged by what happened in the last two GP.

I do not think stewards are acting in a sportsmanlike manner and it will end badly damaging F1. A sport that I’m sure all of us love.

That’s why I come to you, to ask for your cooperation. I’m begging you to sign in the next request.

http://www.petitiononline.com/8712sdk4/petition.html

It'll take a minute and will benefit everyone.

To see a fair fight, to return trusting in the sport. To enjoy a race without manipulation.

Please don’t ignore my message before Look to it well. I have managed to come to you because together we are stronger and talking with the heart and without attempting to disturb.

Tifosi, we need you. We can make noise to quiet the FIA!

And if you could make some noise too, by passing this petition by facebook, twitter or another forums you know, I would be very gratefull.

Finally, I would like to say thanks to all whose have read all this message.

I think this is a great community and I hope I haven’t bothered you, if I had, please, tell me, and I will erase everything that’s wrong.

shostak
16th July 2010, 17:25
Signed. :thumb

Nana
16th July 2010, 17:29
Thanks shostak.
There's almost nothing that we can do. But I won't shut up while they're trying to knock us down.

kazi
16th July 2010, 17:46
I don't get it, what are we signing this for?

Nowhere do you mention WHAT the petition really is for. What do you want from it? Charlie Whiting to resign? Restructuring of the FIA? Ferrari to withdraw from F1? All of the above???

You HAVE to specify what the petition is for and who you are going to send it to and when you plan to send it to someone.

Right now this petition is stupid. Get some kind of a plan before you produce a petition next time. This crap won't lead to anything constructive.

Nana
16th July 2010, 18:00
First of all, I think you must know I didn't create the petition. anyway I support it.

If you click on this link, I think there's a text in english and spanish in which they give an explanation.

But, I can make you an abstract. What we want is to make noise. Because that's the only thing we can do. We want they to know we're not stupid, we're seeing the lies, we're seeing the manipulations and we don't agree. Do you really think that if I make any kind of petition asking for Charlie to resign or something like that it would be sucessfull? I really don't think so.

Appart from that, if you think there's something more we can do or you have any better idea for a petition, please, make me know, cause I'll be glad to create or sign it too.

Thaks for your time.

kazi
16th July 2010, 18:19
The text in english didn't make any sense sorry, and nowhere did it say what the petition was really for.

And what do you mean by "Make noise"? For whom i ask? And who are these "we" and "them" you are referring to? Will someone send this petition to the FIA? to Charlie? to Jean Todt? Who will listen to this "noise"? Will anyone with the tools necessary for change read this? Will they even understand what the petition wants from them? No, they won't. It's a waste of time.

This all reminds me of a good old saying; "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

Nana
16th July 2010, 18:56
I really can understand what you're explaining. So, please, don't think that I want to start an argument.

When i say "We" I'm refering to all of the people who signed this petition. I didn't created, as I said, but, the same way the others who signed, I feel some part of it. When I say "Them", I'm refering to the media, the press, anyone who can see it, if the petition managed to reach a high number of signs. And if that happens, I would fight to make noise again, to try "them" to know. It's not on my mind to send it to Charlie, because it would be another spam in his mail box.

I really don't think I can do anything myself to solve global warning problem, but, however, I try to have the more ecologyc car that I can. I think this example, can also be extended to the topic we're refering to.

How can you know, If the tree is big enough, someone around, even though is not very close, could hear it?

I would like to try. Even though I'm aware this is nothing more than an online petition. Nothing formal, nothing transcendent.

I think I'm explained my point of view, as I said in the begining, I don't pretend to argue. So from me, I've finished explaining, really.

And, Kazi, I really apreciate your effort to explain what you think and the time wasted. I'm telling the truth. And I can understand there has to be different kind of thinking for the same topic. So, thanks again.

Good night.

straycat
17th July 2010, 20:26
;-)nana...your intent is noble and thank you for being such a loyal fan. i think maybe the petition needs just a little bit of "tweaking". if it is to ask the FIA to be a bit more professional, i will sign it in a minute. a petition must be very clear about things (it does read a bit better in Espanol).
the best petition however is for everyone to continue to support the team because to be quite honest the FIA wont entertain any of it for a moment. the FIA already knows just how strong our(Ferrari) fan-base is, just look at the red in the crowds.
maybe the best thing to do is to hold back on the petition for a bit because you know our guys are going to be very strong for the rest of the season. thank you though for your effort.