PDA

View Full Version : Alonso "Best Active Driver" according to the drivers

Kingdom Hearts
19th July 2010, 13:17
Check other categories here:

http://www.planet-f1.com/news/3213/6269395/-Senna-s-the-best-Nico-s-the-prettiest-

Ferrari_Fanatic
19th July 2010, 13:22
Check other categories here:

http://www.planet-f1.com/news/3213/6269395/-Senna-s-the-best-Nico-s-the-prettiest-

yeah Alonso is the best! and will also win this years championship!

Nana
19th July 2010, 13:41
This is a great new. What I apreciate the most of it, is that the font are professionals of this sport. Here is not patriotism nor fanatism, only a very objective opinion.
Have you seen Rosberg nominated as the prettiest? Poor... And poor Michibata...

Katu
19th July 2010, 13:42
I am more than sure it was Webber who said that Rosberg is the prettiest :-P

WS6TransAm01
19th July 2010, 14:50
I feel dumber having read that article...

Rosberg is by far the prittiest girl in F1...

The readers' comments were histerical to say the least!

Alessandra
19th July 2010, 16:07
This is a great new. What I apreciate the most of it, is that the font are professionals of this sport. Here is not patriotism nor fanatism, only a very objective opinion.
Have you seen Rosberg nominated as the prettiest? Poor... And poor Michibata...

Yes, the most valid opinions come from the drivers. Thank heavens for David Couthard on the BBC F1 team. He's raced with most of the current drivers, recently, unlike Martin Brundle who
knows what it takes but isn't on the same terms with existing drivers as Coulthard.

In the recent F1 Magazine Heikki Kovalainen says that 'the sport's toughest competitor' is Alonso and considers passing him to be a real achievement, citing his best ever overtaking manoeuvre as being his 2008 Melbourne move on Alonso.

Engineers are good guides too. They know what a driver gets out of a car better than most.

slither
19th July 2010, 17:24

+1

Alonso said to be best active driver in many articles and commentaries. And I totally agree with that. He just needs to concentrate better this year and a better car (with error free team management) of course.

Tifosi
19th July 2010, 17:46

well when you look like Desperate Dan i'm sure most of the other drivers have a certain effeminacy to them :lol

straycat
19th July 2010, 21:16
drivers should know who is the best so that is not debatable, however, most beautiful wife, girlfriend, whatever...flavs wife would have won hands down but he is gone...and maybe she is too now? bernies ex was what most of the other grid-crawlers want to become, but alas she got her cash and moved on. my girlfriend says that webbo is the best but massa is the cute one...gads, what does any of this merde' have to do with racing?

Becool70
20th July 2010, 00:29
Hope this silences the Alonso critics.. But we already knew he was the best and wil bring Ferrari many many victories!!

Ant Raikkonen
20th July 2010, 09:45
Ahhh, the old "we".
A firm sign of a fanboy with humility, to not feel he/she could ever speak for everyone else.

Becool70
20th July 2010, 14:19
"WE"Ant boy means Alonso fans.... are u related to Raikonnen or just the ice cream man? ;)

Suzie
20th July 2010, 20:01
"WE"Ant boy means Alonso fans.... are u related to Raikonnen or just the ice cream man? ;)

Mr Whippy?

Tifosi
20th July 2010, 21:44
Mr Whippy?

surely that would be "Signor Whippy" :Hmm

Ant Raikkonen
21st July 2010, 10:59
Nah, Mr Softy-top.....being a bit soft in the head as a Kimi fan of course.

Hornet
21st July 2010, 15:43
I'm surprise they rated Lewis as the driver most likely to win, and Webber is not in the top 3
To me, the way it is now, it looks like Vettel and Webber is the driver most likely to win the title, with Lewis 3rd

Rosberg probably needs to grow some beard to save what's left of his masculinity :lol

Katu
21st July 2010, 17:46
no Rosy needs to cut his hair and stop plucking his eyebrows. with beard he'd probably look like a woman with beard

Red_Diamond
21st July 2010, 18:41
I think the article was supposed to be light hearted.

Stormsearcher
21st July 2010, 19:23
I'm surprise they rated Lewis as the driver most likely to win, and Webber is not in the top 3
To me, the way it is now, it looks like Vettel and Webber is the driver most likely to win the title, with Lewis 3rd

Rosberg probably needs to grow some beard to save what's left of his masculinity :lol

Na. Somehow i think they pretty much spot on there. Webber will not/may not be able to sustain this till the very end. And vettel is self destructing. Hamilton looks by far the person most likely to win the championship.. as of today.
Rosberg does look like a woman. pretty or not is up for grabs. :-D