PDA

View Full Version : Engine Usage Summary till Silverstone 2010

vcs316
21st July 2010, 03:26
http://www.vivaf1.com/engine.php

http://www.virutasdegoma.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/motorestrasinglaterra.jpg

9 race to go..

3 fresh engines remaining..

Hopefully engines 4 & 5 can be used in practice..

My guess, new engines will be introduced at Germany, Spa & Monza.

fingers crossed for no more engine blow-ups

Lithium
21st July 2010, 05:41
It doesn't look that bad really. Everybody is on their 5th engine (except PdL on 6th...), even though our 5th engine seems to be towards the end of its life. Anyways, the 3 new engines we've got will have to be used for 3 races each, which is pretty much what we've been doing so far. Maybe we'll have to reduce the practice runs towards the end of the season, maybe not, but it all seems to be under control.

Brakefade
21st July 2010, 07:04
We need some more KABOOMS from other teams. Preferably RB and Mclaren. :-D

Katu
21st July 2010, 11:06
We need some more KABOOMS from other teams. Preferably RB and Mclaren. :-D

renault engines that RB uses did 'good' job last year, what a disappointment is this one

DIEK
21st July 2010, 19:34
You read Virutas de goma in India? Interesting... :Hmm

Take this opportunity to say that we like Karun Chandhok in Spain, and is a quite good driver... :thumb

vcs316
22nd July 2010, 03:01

Take this opportunity to say that we like Karun Chandhok in Spain, and is a quite good driver... :thumb

No mate, The Virutas de goma link was sent to me by my cousin and I shared the same with you guys :-)

I really hope Karun gets a more competitive car next season :thumb

anoopvp
22nd July 2010, 03:47

There are a lot of crazy F1 fans in India, and a lot of them are Ferrari fans........ Thanks to ESPN Star for telecasting F1 races in India.

Tifosi
22nd July 2010, 10:55
No mate, The Virutas de goma link was sent to me by my cousin and I shared the same with you guys :-)

I really hope Karun gets a more competitive car next season :thumb

I really hope Karun get a car next season :-??

vcs316
23rd July 2010, 02:52
I really hope Karun get a car next season :-??

Force India is a strong possibility for next season :-)