PDA

View Full Version : German GP Race Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Ferrari_Fanatic
25th July 2010, 04:23
i thought id start one as i didn't see one :-)

if there is one please delete this one :thumb

vcs316
25th July 2010, 05:37
Ferraris line up to spoil Vettel’s party (German Grand Prix pre-race analysis)

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2010/07/24/ferraris-line-up-to-spoil-vettels-party-german-grand-prix-pre-race-analysis/

Red Bull have their tenth pole position of the year but they’ve only managed to convert them into five wins so far. Sebastian Vettel will have to resist the fast Ferraris and his team mate if he’s to win on home ground.

The start

So Sebastian Vettel starts on pole position once again. But he’ll need to do better than he did at Silverstone, where first place became 24th by the end of lap one.

With a large amount of rain this weekend starting from the racing line side of the grid may not be that great an advantage. In the Saturday afternoon GP2 race the drivers starting second and fourth were both able to overtake those who started first and third.

But keep an eye also on the McLarens starting from row three. Their straight-line speeds in Q3 were at least 5kph faster than all the other cars, and Jenson Button was 9kph quicker than Mark Webber, who starts in front of him.

The opening lap will be critical as ever and keep an eye out for drivers making use of the tarmac run-offs, particularly at the exit of turn one and the turn six hairpin.

As we’ve seen in the past, notably at Spa last year, stewards are happy for drivers to use run-off on the outside of the track to gain an advantage.

Strategy

The teams have had little experience of dry running this weekend. Even in second practice the track wasn’t fully dry, and it only really began to rubber-in during qualifying.

Tomorrow’s race is expected to be dry, but the teams have limited knowledge of how the super-soft and hard tyres are going to perform – how well will they last, and how soon will they start to degrade?

Significantly, none of the top ten drivers chose to gamble on starting on the hard tyres. They will all start on the super-soft tyres having qualified on them.

Michael Schumacher, starting 11th, may well gamble on the hard tyres and stay out longer in the hope of gaining some places.

Also keep an eye on the two Force Indias who will be starting further down the field than usual.

Adrian Sutil has made some excellent passes in the last two races and has a lot of ground to make up after his gearbox change penalty. As we saw with his team mate at Silverstone, his progress could play an important role in determining when the leaders make their pit stops.

It’s a short lap at Hockenheim as well, raising the possibility of traffic causing problems among the leaders. Going off the times from practice this morning the front runners could catch Sakon Yamamoto as early as lap 12.

Rishu
25th July 2010, 06:00
8eing a Ferrari fan i am not celebrating as yet. We have not started well in most of the races this season. Yes turn 1 is the key & if we dont have contact b\w ourselves or with RBR's, we can defend against Webber & McLarens as both Ferraris will stay togather. Circuit being short means passing the backmarkers will be a headache. Safety car is inevitable. All in all we need some good stratgy & luck to end German GP on a high. My gut feel says Alonso will take the Chequred flag.

Ferrarichamp
25th July 2010, 06:25
I really hope Alonso wins this race. I'd be happy to see Felipe win too, but Alonso has a better shot at WDC.
A Ferrari win would be great for so many reasons, beating Mercedes in Germany, silencing Vettel and RBR, obviously boost our championship challenge...

m schumy
25th July 2010, 07:26
I think today`s race will be exciting to watch and I expect both Alonso and Massa to finish in the top 5. A win would be better though :thumb

vecchiasignora
25th July 2010, 07:46
The start will be very important to dictate the race

Alessandra
25th July 2010, 08:10
Great qualifying - we start in front of the people who matter most at present ( McLaren) according FA's first rule of chamionship victory, as I understand it!:-) Now all we have to do is finish in front of them - simples!:-D

Good luck Fernando, Felipe and team:ferrarifl

Greig
25th July 2010, 08:28
Hopefully we get a clean start and no incidents like Silverstone, then we can take the fight to Vettel :-)

Tommy_F
25th July 2010, 08:29
I hope it's gonna be an uneventful race for our boys, and that we will bring home 43 points more than RB :-D

:ferrarifl :ferrarifl Forza Ferrari! :ferrarifl :ferrarifl

dfunk257
25th July 2010, 08:38
I just wanna see a straight fight, no accidents, no safety cars please!
FORZA FERRARI!

Tifosi
25th July 2010, 09:10
We can take Vettel today and he knows it. A clean start and we can either mug him on the first lap or do it the hard way. Either way, Vettel is finally under pressure from us :twisted

Effone
25th July 2010, 09:35
A Ferrari 1-2 coming up today folks! our race pace is going to be VERY good, I can feel it :D

:ferrarifl:ferrarifl

Hornet
25th July 2010, 10:06
If we can have a clean start, I expect us to get 2 podium finishes, if not the win. :ferrarifl

Ste
25th July 2010, 10:09
Fingers crossed, if we don't get an unfortunate safety car or dodgy backmarkers or something else, we can definitely take the win today. Looking forward to it, but very,very nervous!

Suzie
25th July 2010, 10:28
Really nervous - I'm getting worried about the start.

epiclyaddicted
25th July 2010, 10:29
Yep, after the last couple of races, I am very nervous as well. But fingers crossed, and Forza Ferrari. We can definitely win today.

:ferrarifl :ferrarifl :ferrarifl

vcs316
25th July 2010, 10:29
We can take Vettel today and he knows it. A clean start and we can either mug him on the first lap or do it the hard way. Either way, Vettel is finally under pressure from us :twisted

+1

fingers crossed for zero strategy & driver errors. We can win and the bulls are finally gonna be beaten by the prancing horse!

C'on boys! Let the church bells in Maranello ring this evening :thumb

vcs316
25th July 2010, 10:30

Good to be nervous Suzie. Makes winning even more sweet :-)

Suzie
25th July 2010, 10:33
Let's hope so dude :-)

Greig
25th July 2010, 10:33
Making a fry up for breakie, always good for the pre-race nerves :-D

Suzie
25th July 2010, 10:34
Making a fry up for breakie, always good for the pre-race nerves :-D

I can't make fry-ups.

vcs316
25th July 2010, 10:34
German GP – Finally, a bit of sunshine!

Hockenheim, 25 July – After three days of rain or skies that threatened to rain, this morning, the weather seems to have taken a turn for the better. Already late yesterday afternoon, the skies cleared with pale rays of sun dappling the countryside surrounding the circuit.

However, keeping things in perspective, the German summer has little in common with that on the shores of the Mediterranean, because it will not be long till the clouds hover over Hockenheim once again, even if rain is only due to reappear after the end of the race. That is definitely the fervent hope in the Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro garage, as after so many race packed with unusual events, everyone is hoping for a straightforward afternoon.

Tifosi
25th July 2010, 10:36
nice air of anticipation though. Makes it sweeter to put the flag up on the mantlepiece when you know you might be waving it about during the podium ceremony :-)

Becool70

Hey Suzie me too but at least we are up there :-D

vcs316
Vettel: Ferrari strong in straight-line speed :-D

Sebastian Vettel will start today’s German Grand Prix from pole position. The Red Bull driver won qualifying with a margin of just two thousands of a second ahead of Ferrari’s Fernando Alonso. Vettel has said Ferrari’s advantage is their straight-line speed at Hockenheim.

In qualifying Sebastian Vettel was the fastest driver in the third and final sector at Hockenheim while Fernando Alonso was the fastest of the two in the second sector. When asked what sector is going to make the difference durign the race Vettel answered: "It’s quite different, because obviously in qualifying you are on low fuel whereas at the start of the race or for the majority of the race you are on quite high fuel. Yeah, it’s true we are quicker… we are similar in sector one. There are not too many corners, we are quick in the last sector, so it’s good, the corners that we have there, we can use them to maybe build a cushion. There are not too many corners in the second sector, it’s obviously stopping the car and it seems that the Ferrari is very strong there, also in straight-line speed. We have seen in the last couple of races that they are quite quick on the straights which is usually not one of our strengths.

It’s good to be ahead of them, rather than behind, because overtaking would be a bit a more difficult and I think that generally here overtaking is difficult even though you have a nice place into turn six but you have to be close enough first, so it’s good to be up front. The target is to defend the position in the beginning and then once you are in race trim it should be a bit easier. "

vcs316
25th July 2010, 10:37
nice air of anticipation though. Makes it sweeter to put the flag up on the mantlepiece when you know you might be waving it about during the podium ceremony :-)

Feels like the first race of the season....

Ste
25th July 2010, 10:39
I can't make fry-ups.

:lol

epiclyaddicted
25th July 2010, 10:41
Feels like the first race of the season....

Yep, for us, the race to the Championship starts... NOW!

:ferrarifl

Suzie
25th July 2010, 10:43

...unless you like a burnt, greasy mess.

Ste
25th July 2010, 10:46
...unless you like a burnt, greasy mess.

I'm alright with cooking, as long as it's got a temperature and time on the back of the packet. :lol

Greig
25th July 2010, 10:50
I'm alright with cooking, as long as it's got a temperature and time on the back of the packet. :lol

You can't be Ste Grylls then :-D

vcs316
25th July 2010, 10:54

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Suzie
25th July 2010, 10:58
I really can't wait another 63 minutes :-??

Greig
25th July 2010, 11:02
I really can't wait another 63 minutes :-??

57 now, see how quick it's going :-D

m schumy
25th July 2010, 11:03
1156: Here's some interesting chat from BBC pit-lane reporter Ted Kravitz. "McLaren have gone aggressive with their wing settings, running less downforce than the other top teams. That should give them a straight-line speed advantage in the race."

m schumy
25th July 2010, 11:05
11:44 I reckon it would have been an easier night's sleep in the Ferrari garage last night after their best qualifying performance since the opening race of the season - Fernando Alonso in second and Felipe Massa in third. Maybe they allowed themselves to have a few Weihenstephaner Hefe Weissbiers. Maybe. Ferrari have had a frustrating month after failing to secure the results they wanted despite introducing upgrades for the European Grand Prix and Silverstone. They've got a new front wing in Hockenheim and Alonso, for one, is pretty happy. "We have been competitive all weekend, I'm very confident with the car."

BBC Sport's Sarah Holt at Hockenheim: "The last time German legend Michael Schumacher raced in front of his home fans in 2006 he led home a dominant Ferrari one-two. Four years later, he's back at Hockenheim and the fans have turned out in Ferrari red and Mercedes silver to welcome him - and I can tell you the biggest selling item at the Schumacher shop is his trademark silver cap. Schumacher starts in 11th and has the option to change his tyres and do his first stint on the harder compound. He says: 'We are on the good side of the grid and I have the possibility to have a different strategy than the first top cars do. Whether we do choose or not is something we will find out, as I'm not sure what is the best situation to go ahead with. We are a bit stronger in race pace than in qualifying but we wanted to achieve more for our fans. Let's hope the race will develop in a way that we can still show them something.'"

Mitra
25th July 2010, 11:05
just got back from local football, my team just won after loosing 9 games in a row and they won what everyone thought they should have lost
now for Ferrari to win will make me a very happy girl

FORZA FERRARI
and then Vettel

m schumy
25th July 2010, 11:06
just got back from local football, my team just won after loosing 9 games in a row and they won what everyone thought they should have lost
now for Ferrari to win will make me a very happy girl

FORZA FERRARI
and then Vettel

Congrats to your team, now let`s hope for a good race too for your day to be perfect :thumb

Ste
25th July 2010, 11:07

Easier in the outdoors! :-D

Mitra
25th July 2010, 11:12
Congrats to your team, now let`s hope for a good race too for your day to be perfect :thumb

thanks
have you been able to find a stream yet?
i refuse to watch the Australian Preshow, i might break my tv before the race if i have to sit through it (it is horrible)

m schumy
25th July 2010, 11:13
Lotus technical chief Mike Gascoyne on Twitter: "At the moment all the forecasts and weather radars saying no chance of rain. Interesting strategy call with tyres today. Starting on the option will mean a short stint and then a long stint on the prime to the end. Some teams will take a chance on starting on the prime and gaining position but the gamble will be how long will the option last at the end. Top 10 have to start on option, expect Schumacher and a few others behind them to take the gamble on the prime."

BBC Sport's Sarah Holt at Hockenheim: "Championship leaders McLaren are optimistic about their chances in Germany with Jenson Button starting on fifth and Lewis Hamilton, who heads Button in the title race by 12 points, just behind in sixth. The team have now got their exhaust-blown diffuser working and reckon their race pace will compensate for being out of touch with the Red Bulls and Ferraris in qualifying. Button says: 'We can still have a very good race. If you look at the speed traps you'll notice we're quite a bit quicker than the two teams in front of us, in the race it could help us as long as we can look after the tyres, which might be an issue if it's hot weather we can really use our speed advantage. It'll be important to stay out of trouble on the first lap and then move forward and put in some good laps.'"

m schumy
25th July 2010, 11:15
thanks
i refuse to watch the Australian Preshow, i might break my tv before the race if i have to sit through it (it is horrible)

I haven`t found a working stream yet :-s

Mitra
25th July 2010, 11:16
I haven`t found a working stream yet :-s

here is one but it isnt in english
http://www.firstrow.net/watch/22375/1/watch-formula-1-germany-grand-prix-[race].html

Ste
25th July 2010, 11:17
EJ's been paid by Michael :-D

Greig
25th July 2010, 11:17
Eddie Jordan has sure changed his tune about MS lol

Becool70
25th July 2010, 11:18
Hello guys, what are your predictions for the start? Will Alonso get it right finally or will Massa get infront??
:-bounce:-bounce:-bounce

Tifosi
25th July 2010, 11:18
EJ is always out of tune anyway so.....

Greig
25th July 2010, 11:19
Hello guys, what are your predictions for the start? Will Alonso get it right finally or will Massa get infront??

Massa in front, holds up Alonso, Vettel wins :-)

m schumy
25th July 2010, 11:20
here is one but it isnt in english
http://www.firstrow.net/watch/22375/1/watch-formula-1-germany-grand-prix-[race].html

Ste
25th July 2010, 11:20

Hamilton jumps JB, Vettel, Alonso, Massa and Webber away in order. Alonso passes Vettel down the back straight.

Alonso wins, Vettel second, Massa third.

m schumy
25th July 2010, 11:21
BBC Sport's Sarah Holt in Hockenheim: "Hello again. I have to say I've got rather giddily caught up in the excitement building ahead of the race. It's hard not to when you are surrounded by the enthusiastic German fans - and I've never seen more of the crowd dressed in F1 clothing anywhere else on the calendar. Though I'm still having to get used to Michael Schumacher's face beaming from torsos of various shapes and sizes, I must say. I arrived at the paddock an hour and a bit before the race just in time to see the drivers returning from their parade. Rubens Barrichello, who starts in eighth, was trailed by two bounding mini Barrichellos, his sons Eduardo and Fernando. Sakon Yamamoto, who made his F1 debut in Hockenheim in 2006, looked super-cool in his aviator shades. He's replacing Karun Chandhok at Hispania this weekend and Chandhok is back in Brackley watching the race on the BBC. Mark Webber's Dad Alan also practised his victory wink with me, just in case…"

I`m afraid it won`t be the case today ;-)

sennalonso
25th July 2010, 11:21
Enough is enough.Your Fernando Alonso,and your car is a Ferrari.You have a very competitive car today Fernando,you have no excuse,you MUST win,i expect nothing lower then a win.2nd place is the best place for losers,like Senna said once.Just drive as you did back in 2005-2006-2007 and you SHOULD win this one.

Becool70
25th July 2010, 11:23
Hamilton jumps JB, Vettel, Alonso, Massa and Webber away in order. Alonso passes Vettel down the back straight.

Alonso wins, Vettel second, Massa third.

ok you all know I am a huge ALO fan but going by ALO's starts lately I will go for Vettel, Massa, ALO out of first corner then ALO takes Massa and takes Vettel after first stop.. I say this as ALO is starting from the dirty side of the track.

Another posibility is that VET goes defensive on ALO and Massa goes P1 in first corner...

LAROSA SpA
25th July 2010, 11:26
thanks

Tell me about it :roll

Mitra
25th July 2010, 11:26
BBC now

Becool70
25th July 2010, 11:27
According to Spanish newspaper AS Alonso missed out on pole by 12cm!! :-E

Ste
25th July 2010, 11:27
Don't care what people say about Stefano, I like him. :-)

Ste
25th July 2010, 11:28
:lol They just showed a clip of Massa going off and it was actually Alonso. :roll

LAROSA SpA
25th July 2010, 11:29

Me too, better him someone nice than someone who has to have control of his drivers hairstyles ;-)

Becool70
25th July 2010, 11:30

+1 :thumb

Suzie
25th July 2010, 11:31
Stefano is awesome, just because he's pleasant to the media doesn't mean he isn't a strong person to have in charge.

Ste
25th July 2010, 11:32
We haven't heard from Christian Horner yet :-O

Becool70
25th July 2010, 11:34
We haven't heard from Christian Horner yet :-O

Just interviewed Horner on Local TV and he is such a nice guy, its hard not to like him! He just got asked the same old Q's.. The VET vs WEB situation regarding front wing fiasco.. It's getting old really..:lol:lol

m schumy
25th July 2010, 11:35
BBC Sport commentator Martin Brundle: "The dirty side of the track in Hockenheim could be tricky for drivers such as second-placed Fernando Alonso and behind him Mark Webber and Lewis Hamilton for two reasons. First, the racing line and the dirty line are clearly defined because the cars only ever go up the left-hand side of the track, except for the start. This also significantly tightens up the angle going into Turn One as in order to get a good line through there the cars have to get really over to the left. There's only one line into Turn One - which is 145mph at the apex - so there's only room for one car at a time. The track won't be as dirty as it was because there have been race starts from all sorts of formulae over the weekend but the line into Turn One is very important. If you are slow into there then you are under pressure into Turn Two and beyond."

m schumy
25th July 2010, 11:39
InsideFerrari

The sky is cloudy but no rain is expected at least in the next 30 minutes

m schumy
25th July 2010, 11:40
Ferrari team principal Stefano Domenicali: "We have done nothing. Not a lot of points yesterday but it is important to see the performance, as we have said for the last two races, is going in the right direction. We know it is a delicate moment because didn't get the points we deserved. We discussed between ourselves and said we need to be patient. After a period when we didn't get the performance we expected, around Spain and Turkey, we have seen that step by step we have been getting the aerodynamic efficiency. This is a good sign. We are in the middle of the season and we need to keep pushing to the end."

RLeVan
25th July 2010, 11:40
Thanks for the link Metra. Cheers

DIEK
25th July 2010, 11:41
I can`t wait more!! :clap

Ste
25th July 2010, 11:45
Red Bull front wing flexing?

FIA investigating. Whoa!

Ste
25th July 2010, 11:46
Little bit of Smedley for you Suzie :-D

Naeem
I hope we split strategies today. Let Alonso hound Vettel and perhaps go a lap longer whilst letting Felipe pit before Vettel. Should work for one of them at least.

Becool70
Red Bull front wing flexing?

FIA investigating. Whoa!

Hmmmmm INTERESTING!!! :lol

RLeVan
25th July 2010, 11:47
I don't see it happening Ste. Just making for interesting pre-race talk I think.

Suzie
25th July 2010, 11:48
Little bit of Smedley for you Suzie :-D

*swoon*

Tifosi
25th July 2010, 11:48
if the FIA are looking at it then its worth following :-)

Suzie
25th July 2010, 11:50
Good, I hope their asses get BANNED.

RLeVan
25th July 2010, 11:50
true, Tifosi, I just don't expect anything to come of it. Let's go boys! Get those championship points!

Ste
25th July 2010, 11:52
:lol spoke to soon, here's Christ-ian.

RLeVan
25th July 2010, 11:52
:lol good one

RLeVan
25th July 2010, 11:54
What's the deal with pink shirts? Breast cancer awareness?

Julie B
It's going to be a greaaaaaaaaaaaaat race (hopefully) :ferrarifl

Greig
Christian happy their car is legal :-) if anyone has a problem then they should protest

vagos
25th July 2010, 11:55
forza ferrariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Greig
:ferrarifl:ferrarifl:ferrarifl

chris.gotfunk
Anyone got a url for the race?

Ste
:ferrarifl:ferrarifl:ferrarifl

Suzie
25th July 2010, 11:56
Forza Felipe and Fernando!
Eeeeek I feel sick.

Ste
I.Feel.Sick.

Mitra

gvsnraju85
25th July 2010, 11:57
I read somewhere that the drivers in GP2 on the dirty side got a better start.....but Micheal just said that ther is a lot of difference between the left and the right side and he'd rather start 11th than 10th......... Anybody has any news on this???? Nando is on dirty side and fillipe on the clean side......i hope both of them do DO NOT try to out race each other.....

RLeVan
25th July 2010, 11:57
Me too Ste. I hate that #2 starting position since it's such a dirty line

Greig
25th July 2010, 11:58
they will have to race each other or they will lose places, they can manage it

m schumy

http://www.firstrow.net/watch/22375/1/watch-formula-1-germany-grand-prix-%5Brace%5D.html

chris.gotfunk

Thank you, it doesn't seem to work. It only shows a program schedule.... :(

Suzie
I hope Webber doesn't try to bludgeon his way past everyone :-??

Ste
25th July 2010, 11:59
they will have to race each other or they will lose places, they can manage it

We should just drive 2 abreast around the entire track once we get past Vettel :lol

chris.gotfunk
http://www.firstrow.net/watch/22375/1/watch-formula-1-germany-grand-prix-%5Brace%5D.html

Marvelous!!! Thank you.

gvsnraju85
Fingers crossed and Hope for the very best.........:thumb

Greig
I hope Webber doesn't try to bludgeon his way past everyone :-??

LOL you know he will :-)

m schumy
Red Bull team principal Christian Horner responds to rumours their car has an illegal flexible front wing: "We're totally happy the car is compliant with the regulations. It has passed all the stress tests and scrutineering. If other people are not happy, they should protest." To which BBC F1 pit-lane reporter Ted Kravitz responds: "Maybe they will."

BBC Radio 5 live F1 analyst Anthony Davidson: "It's too hard to call. It's probably between Vettel and Alonso, but there's more to come from the likes of Mark Webber and the McLarens will be stronger in race pace than they were in qualifying. For once it's too tight to predict."

m schumy
Marvelous!!! Thank you.

Welcome :-)

Julie B
:ferrarifl:ferrarifl:ferrarifl:ferrarifl:ferrarifl :ferrarifl:ferrarifl:ferrarifl

SanderV
25th July 2010, 12:01
Let's hope for the best.

Ste
Hamilton will do some crazy do or die move I imagine.

Shahid
Hi guys,

Both Ferrari and Red Bull having their front wings questioned
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/85532

Mitra
25th July 2010, 12:02
Hamilton will do some crazy do or die move I imagine.

right into webber i hope :)

RLeVan
25th July 2010, 12:02
You go Julie. Let's go boys :clap

Ste
25th July 2010, 12:03
YES!!!!

Grinsomx
25th July 2010, 12:04
yes yes yes, great start from our boys

m schumy
What a start by Ferrari!!!!

gvsnraju85
Ferrari 1-2 hehehehehehohohohyeyhohohohoho

RLeVan
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

vagos
yeeeeeeeashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh massa first alonso 2nd!!!! not good move by vettel with this move he lost the position by massa!!!yooohooooooooooooooooooooo

gvsnraju85
Massa Leading

Naeem
25th July 2010, 12:05
Vettel Needs a Slap

m schumy
Yellow flags

Ste
Massa
Alonso
Vettel
Hamilton
Webber
Button
Kubica
Schumacher
Rosberg

m schumy
Sutil pits

Mitra
MASSA AND ALONSO WOOOOOOO

Greig
What a start, unlucky Vettel

gvsnraju85
Vlettel tried his best to put us in trouble....BUT WE FINALLY DID IT

RLeVan
rolling chicane in the pits

vagos
25th July 2010, 12:06
now i want hamster to DNF:-)

ferrari4life
wow massa...

m schumy
Massa FL

Mirage
25th July 2010, 12:07
dammit massa will ruin the race for us i knew this would happen. hes slow but keeps getting good starts ffs

gvsnraju85
Massa is building a gap to alonso

DJN4CER
What a great start to the race

Greig
dammit massa will ruin the race for us i knew this would happen. hes slow but keeps getting good starts ffs

hahahaha you are so close to being banned, Massa is pulling away, bye bye troll

Becool70
25th July 2010, 12:08
VEt nearly nailed ALO against the WALL!!!! OMG!!!

gvsnraju85
25th July 2010, 12:08
What are you complaining about...Massa is building a gap.....now sto
p complaining and enjoy the race

Grinsomx
25th July 2010, 12:09
is this going to be our much needed 1-2? i certainly hope so

Ste
VEt nearly nailed ALO against the WALL!!!! OMG!!!

Miles away.

Julie B
I can't breathe :ferrarifl

m schumy
Sutil pits again

RLeVan
25th July 2010, 12:10
Is Alonso playing the good team player to give Massa a gap? Tactics for the constructers points

m schumy
Alonso FL

Grinsomx
FL for alonso now

gvsnraju85
Alonso fastest lap

Naeem
25th July 2010, 12:11

Sorry mate but you too say some pretty controversial stuff.

DIEK
:furious Vettel!!

maho
Another FL - Alonso.

Mirage
25th July 2010, 12:12

Wait and see. Alonso is just working in his tires for a few laps. this will cost us terribly soon.

vagos
25th July 2010, 12:12
great race so far well done come on!!!!!!

Grinsomx
25th July 2010, 12:13
Wait and see. Alonso is just working in his tires for a few laps. this will cost us terribly soon.

cost us?? you really act as if our drivers have no brain at all

Greig
Sorry mate but you too say some pretty controversial stuff.

Oh behave, saying our race is ruined while being 1-2 is just pathetic, show me what I have said then while I wait.....

SanderV
We're in a very good position now. We have to win this race.

gvsnraju85
25th July 2010, 12:14
Button slides

m schumy
Button had an off-track moment

Suzie

And by 'us' you mean, who? Just Alonso?
Wise up.

Greig

1-2

Ferrari Forum

go away to a Alonso forum now

racingbradley
I can hardly breathe:-):-)

m schumy
BBC F1 analyst Martin Brundle: "I think Vettel just spent too much time trying to squeeze Alonso into the wall at the start and it's cost him two places. He was too aggressive there. And Massa said: 'Thank you very much, I'll have some of that and I'll even run wide just to make sure.'"

vagos
25th July 2010, 12:15
i expect hamilton to burn his tyres soon :-)

m schumy
25th July 2010, 12:15
Alonso FL

maho
25th July 2010, 12:16
FL Alonso again.

vagos
25th July 2010, 12:16

go get a life man!!!! we are ferrari not alonso only!!!"!

vagos
25th July 2010, 12:17
massa FL

m schumy
Massa FL

Greig
Mirage must be crying, FL for Massa :-D

m schumy
InsideFerrari

1.5 is the gap between Felipe and Fernando

Aussie
Come on alonso we need him to be p1 since he has most points lol

Forza ferrari !!!!!!!!!!!

ferrari4life
25th July 2010, 12:18
MAN SO nervous...

glad those force india cars are sucking it up

Ste
25th July 2010, 12:18
Great so far, nice to see both of our cars leading. Very consistently, and very even. Pulling away from Vettel in P3.

Another FL for Massa, but Alonso only 2 hundredths slower. Great stuff boys!

vagos
25th July 2010, 12:19
massa again FL WE ARE FLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maho
Massa FL

Ste
Vettel pits.

m schumy
Vettel pits

vagos
VETTEL IN NEW TYRES.............

Aussie
vettel pits

Naeem
25th July 2010, 12:20
PIT MASSAAAAA

SanderV
Looking great so far but we have to keep Vettel behind. Vettel pitted.

Greig
Nando pitting

Ste
Ferrari about to react we think.

Weren't going to pit this early though.

maho
Alonso coming in.

m schumy
Alonso pits

vagos
ALONSO IN FOR PIT

gvsnraju85
Alonso pits

m schumy
25th July 2010, 12:21
Webber pits

vagos
we were a bit slow............

SanderV
Bit of a slow pitstop by Ferrari...

vagos
alonso 4th now

gvsnraju85
Alosno 4.7 sec/ Vettel: 4.2/ Webber 3.8 secs....pit stop comparo

boysband
25th July 2010, 12:22
is that jo ramirez in ferrari pit ?

vagos
massa in

m schumy
Massa pits

maho
Phew! Alonso in front of Vettel. Redbulls always seem to have really fast pits.

m schumy
Lewis pits

vagos
that was a good and fsat pit!well done

vagos
schumi in

gvsnraju85
Massa: 4.7/

vagos
25th July 2010, 12:23
hamilton 6th...... he must already gone in

CPU
Well done Felipe!!

gvsnraju85
Massa 2/Alonso 3

vagos
but has to go in at some point

gvsnraju85
25th July 2010, 12:24
Alonso closing on Massa...may be massa's tyre temp is lower

vagos
alonso will probably pass massa now......

SanderV
Be careful guys...

Greig
Now Ferrari has to let Alonso go, now

gvsnraju85
Massa slips

vagos
i believe massa has some problems with the tyres.......

maho
25th July 2010, 12:25
Massa having a hard time with the tyres. Only a matter of time before Alonso gets passed him.

gvsnraju85
I hope they do behave themselves

vagos
button stil not pitted smooth operator!

gvsnraju85
Alonso is faster tha Massa

Ste
3.7s behind Button, but he's not stopped.

How has he lost time?

ferrari4life
25th July 2010, 12:26
no massa pull it togetger..so nervous

Mirage
and what did i tell you greig??

Greig
Vet now on our pace

Aussie
Ferrari are back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greig
and what did i tell you greig??

Behave you troll

gvsnraju85
25th July 2010, 12:27
I miss the brawn days when we were the best at Pits.....now redbull and Mercedes seem to be better a.k.a faster at it

vagos
when button will pitt?

Grinsomx
i have a feeling massa should have stayed out longer instead of following the group into the pits

Greig
25th July 2010, 12:28
Vet now quicker

Ste
Vettel around 3 tenths per lap quicker than us at the moment. Alonso much faster than Massa now.

maho
Vettel catching us... Alonso needs to get passed asap.

gvsnraju85
Vettel faster than Alonso

SanderV
25th July 2010, 12:29
This is getting critical.

Aussie
massa should give way

racingbradley
Massa admitted he found the softs were much better than the hards!!!!! I had hoped he would have stayed out longer on the softs--------unless they were shot!!!!!!

gvsnraju85
Jenson asked to keep going on radio

Ste
We're going to have issues with Vettel within 3 laps if Alo doesn't pass Massa.

gvsnraju85
25th July 2010, 12:30
Vettel closing in :(

Mirage
Behave you troll

you are calling me a troll for claiming massa will severely compromise our race which is exactly what hes doing? LOL.

Grinsomx
traffic helping us for a change

gvsnraju85
25th July 2010, 12:31
great racing

Greig
OMG

gvsnraju85
My heart almost stopped

vagos
oooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuufffffffffffffffffffff come on guys be sensible dont crush!

vagos
My heart almost stopped
mine too

Ste
I think I've had a heart attack.

Alonso radio:

"this is ridiculous"

gvsnraju85
guys plz do not screw up

Grinsomx
you are calling me a troll for claiming massa will severely compromise our race which is exactly what hes doing? LOL.

behaving like he should and have a clean race with alonso??? perhaps now you can shut up

Naeem
I LOVE THESE GUYS although Massa needs to speed up a bit

vagos
alonso said this is rediculous!

gvsnraju85
25th July 2010, 12:32
What did they just say on radio?????

maho
I couldnt understand what alonso was saying, anyone?

ICEMAN_89
they are gonna take themselfs out whit driving like that:-!

Greig

1-2

Ferrari Forum

troll go away

vagos
button going in

maho
Jenson coming in

gvsnraju85
25th July 2010, 12:33
Button coming in

Ste
Traffic is bad for us again, getting in the way. Taking it into T1.

m schumy
Button pits

vagos
maybe alonso said it is rediculous because of bruno senna............

Grinsomx
they are gonna take themselfs out whit driving like that:-!

dont think so, they are clearly looking out for each other, making sure they dont make contact

gvsnraju85
Button 3 secs stop

ferrari4life
25th July 2010, 12:34
webber will make his move soon

gvsnraju85
25th July 2010, 12:34
i hope the mcbuggers crash among themselves