PDA

View Full Version : FORZA FERRARI.. awesome 1-2...CONGRATULATIONS

ferrari4life
25th July 2010, 14:48
enough of this bickering.. Ferrari came from behind and got a well deserved 1-2..Congratulations to a awesome team and some awesome work by our developers to get us ahead like this..
Forza Ferrari

vagos
25th July 2010, 14:49
enough of this bickering.. Ferrari came from behind and got a well deserved 1-2..Congratulations to a awesome team and some awesome work by our developers to get us ahead like this..
Forza Ferrari:ferrarifl:ferrarifl:ferrarifl:ferrarifl:fe rrarifl:ferrarifl

Kingdom Hearts
25th July 2010, 14:52
Don't go too fast, Stewards summoned Ferrari bosses, anything can happend.

Hamish
25th July 2010, 14:53

Yip, it is Ferrari and of course everyone is against us. Wish they at least would get their act into gear and devise a code to use in such cases.

ferrari4life
25th July 2010, 14:56

I would throw egg on the FIA if they do anything..What are they going to do take away the Ferrari 1-2...thus punish Felipe even more because he followed an order? Or punish Alonso because he followed an order...If they take away our points it will be so clear bias towards McLaren Lewis that it would stink... Ferrari would hit them with lawsuits till they were blue in the face

Hornet
25th July 2010, 15:10

If the FIA is out to burn us at the stake, we can't do anything

But our 1-2 result is still something to be celebrated, regardless of what team order, 1 and 2 was ours, we beat everyone else today :ferrarifl

aroutis
25th July 2010, 15:20
Excellent result , great team work, hopefully the start of MANY such results to come !

xlinx
25th July 2010, 15:33
Excellent result , great team work, hopefully the start of MANY such results to come !

Exactly, excellent result for both, I mean both, championships. And I don't give a rat's ar$e what this Alonso haters think.

:ferrarifl:champ:ferrarifl

Agron
25th July 2010, 15:43
In this current form, there's indeed a chance to win both championships, first for being just 0,002 off from RB in qualifying, second for a great 1-2, and third for proving to have the courage to swap drivers positions for the WDC no matter what critics say.

Hamish
25th July 2010, 15:58
In this current form, there's indeed a chance to win both championships, first for being just 0,002 off from RB in qualifying, second for a great 1-2, and third for proving to have the courage to swap drivers positions for the WDC no matter what critics say.

The team have picked their driver.

Alonsomaniac
25th July 2010, 16:09
The team have picked their driver.

Seems like it. But this Alonsofan does not like the way things went today. And that's an understatement....

Hamish
25th July 2010, 16:16
Seems like it. But this Alonsofan does not like the way things went today. And that's an understatement....

I agree with you, unfortunately.

Agron
25th July 2010, 16:27
The team have picked their driver.The drivers pick themselves outscoring and outpacing their teammates, the team just optimizes it's resources to achieve victory.

Alonsomaniac
25th July 2010, 16:49
The drivers pick themselves outscoring and outpacing their teammates, the team just optimizes it's resources to achieve victory.

Who was outpacing who today?

Tifoso
25th July 2010, 16:53
Forza Ferrari

Agron
25th July 2010, 17:04
Who was outpacing who today?I meant the whole season in general, outscoring= more points in the championship, outpacing=generally faster in race pace and qualifying; I thought it was obvious I was talking about that, they don't let him past because he was faster this race, but because he was faster all season and had more points, thus being their best bet for the championship.

PS: btw, he was indeed slightly outpacing Massa, just not enough to overtake him, and outqualifyied him by half a second. Not that it matters, I insist, this was Massa's race since Vettel's move at the start and his fierce defence when Alonso managed to catch him, Massa did a great job today and deserved the win, but he races for the team.

Alonsomaniac
25th July 2010, 17:20
I meant the whole season in general, outscoring= more points in the championship, outpacing=generally faster in race pace and qualifying; I thought it was obvious I was talking about that, they don't let him past because he was faster this race, but because he was faster all season and had more points, thus being their best bet for the championship.

PS: btw, he was indeed slightly outpacing Massa, just not enough to overtake him, and outqualifyied him by half a second. Not that it matters, I insist, this was Massa's race since Vettel's move at the start and his fierce defence when Alonso managed to catch him, Massa did a great job today and deserved the win, but he races for the team.

I know he races for the team and ofcourse I know why they did it, but to me it does not feel right. And nothing is going to change that.
Besides that, this can never feel right to Fernando too.
He admitted that already when they asked him if he was embarrassed. His answer was....we are racing for the team.

Agron
25th July 2010, 18:10
I know he races for the team and ofcourse I know why they did it, but to me it does not feel right. And nothing is going to change that.
Besides that, this can never feel right to Fernando too.
He admitted that already when they asked him if he was embarrassed. His answer was....we are racing for the team.I agree, I would have loved for them to battle it out on the track no matter the result rather than this, and I am sad for Fernando because he doesn't deserve the kind of hatred that will be coming his way, nor Felipe to lose his win like that, but it's the way it should be. I would be 100x times more angry if after us being the goody-two shoes Hamilton does the same thing and wins the championship by less than 7 points really. The second is the first of the losers, as Ayrton Senna said.

zeus2
25th July 2010, 18:28

We'll take our slice of the 'REPRIMAND' pie now please. :-D:-D

xpman
25th July 2010, 18:45
Apart from the Non Clever way Ferrari failed to Impliment how to brake rules without been caught rule.
The CAR its self well Toyota must be Kicking them selfs . Well done to the EX Toyota boys .
This Ferrari aka Toyota Rear End is Brill we got a fast winning championship Car.:-D:-D:ferrarifl:ferrarifl:ferrarifl

steve1971
25th July 2010, 18:57
Indeed a great 1-2 finish but it has caused problems not only with the FIA but I fear between our 2 drivers as well.

:-s

Red Rocket
25th July 2010, 22:35
To bad with all the other crap. But if Ferrari can keep this pace of development we definitely will have an incredible end of
season. Excellent job from everyone at Ferrari.

sav_pap
26th July 2010, 13:33
:wave:wave:wave Forza Ferrari!!!!!!!!

pilotHans
26th July 2010, 18:36
indeed a great result 1-2...what else could we ask :thumb

Ant Raikkonen
27th July 2010, 10:50
:clap
Gotta repeat that peformance in Hungary. I believe they can, due to track characteristics :thumb