PDA

View Full Version : The British Media have just released a collective Statement to the FIA

Tech_Skill
25th July 2010, 21:35
www.mclarenfanscryingtheireyesoutcostheylost.com/mccheatersuseteamorderstoo

On behalf of Great British Motorsport we would like to say that today's result was a total disgrace to the spirit of racing. Today a non British team may have broken the rules of the sport, when this happens, we expect you to punish this team by taking away their WDC points so that our drivers can win the championship.

When British drivers break the rules and do not get punished appropriately this is a totally correct decision and the FIA are a legitmate organisation with the best interests of the sport at heart. The rules of the sport should only apply if a British driver's championship position becomes compromised.

In Valencia when Lewis Hamilton clearly passed the safety car, even though this was on camera, it took the FIA and stewards about 20 laps to work out if this was really Hamilton, or if a driver with the appearance of Hamilton, who had stole a Mclaren f1 car and then passed the safety car, just to make it look like Hamilton broke the rules. In this case, Alonso followed the rules of the sport and dropped to 9th for following those rules, Hamilton cheated and finished 2nd, since a british driver cheated to extend his championship lead, this is clearly okay, and the rules do not count.

Today despite no order being given for Massa to move over, we suspect Ferrari may have broken the rules, a fine is not enough because that is not going to stop Alonso having a chance of challenging Lewis for the title, also we are scared because Lewis has pretty much always had a winning car at Mclaren at some point or other in the season since 2007 and we are worried what will happen if Alonso gets a faster car than Lewis.

So please FIA dont let Alonso get anywhere near Lewis in the championship, we are scared for him and Mclaren, we love to sing and dance when we have the faster car than Ferrari and the FIA are allowing us to break the rules and get reprimands, but now Alonso might actually have a real race winning car, please protect our drivers, we dont want Mclaren to be murdered by Ferrari like they were from 2000-2004.

Take all of Alonso's points away and ban him from some races, dont worry about Button if he comes close to taking away Lewis's title, our good friend the very honest Mr Whitmarsh will tell Jenson to save fuel so he cant pass Lewis anymore, if worst comes to worst and Jenson wins, at least we have a British world champions.

British drivers are superior to all other nations, we have a devine right to win everything, rules do not apply to our drivers, only the other drivers.

Thanks.

Ste
25th July 2010, 21:41
:rotfl

That is fantastic!

Mrs Alonso
25th July 2010, 21:43
10 Points! Have just nearly wet myself reading that! :-D

Hermann
25th July 2010, 21:44
Unfortunately, this isnt even fiction. I heard Eddie Jordan demands the FIA to exclude Ferrari from the championship for such blatant cheating.

But for the 'article': :lol

Agron
25th July 2010, 21:44
It looks like any other article I've read from them, although this time the link doesn't work :lol

Greig
25th July 2010, 21:53
Eddie Jordan was funny today, but to be fair DC and Brundle really put him into his place and both knew he was talking complete garbage

DIEK
25th July 2010, 21:56
It looks like any other article I've read from them, although this time the link doesn't work :lol

+1 :rotfl

straycat
25th July 2010, 22:00
perfect!

GamD
25th July 2010, 22:12
Eddie J likes to think he is still " in with the crowd "

He is funny though at least BBC now how to do stand up and sports the same time

Agron
25th July 2010, 22:26
Eddie Jordan was funny today, but to be fair DC and Brundle really put him into his place and both knew he was talking complete garbage
Damon Hill: I'm going to put something to you here, and I think you'd better listen to this.
If we race, if we two race, we could end up with nothing, so it's up to Eddie (Jordan).
If we don't race each other, we've got an opportunity to get a first and second, it's your choice.
Hill's radio message to the Jordan pitwall[11]

On the podium however Ralf was looking less than happy, clearly feeling he could have won the race himself. It later emerged that team orders had been issued preventing Ralf from overtaking Damon, something which was illustrated in a TV documentary about the Jordan team, and Eddie Jordan's autobiography An Independent Man.[12]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998_Belgian_Grand_Prix

Tech_Skill
25th July 2010, 22:31
Damon Hill: I'm going to put something to you here, and I think you'd better listen to this.
If we race, if we two race, we could end up with nothing, so it's up to Eddie (Jordan).
If we don't race each other, we've got an opportunity to get a first and second, it's your choice.
Hill's radio message to the Jordan pitwall[11]

On the podium however Ralf was looking less than happy, clearly feeling he could have won the race himself. It later emerged that team orders had been issued preventing Ralf from overtaking Damon, something which was illustrated in a TV documentary about the Jordan team, and Eddie Jordan's autobiography An Independent Man.[12]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998_Belgian_Grand_Prix

LMAO, hilarious wasn't it, by the way I just gotta throw this in, D. Hill is the worst driver ive ever seen win a world championship, then again.........button runs him close, Hill was just pure rubbish, he deffo needed team orders to win a race, the only time he ever got close to Schumacher was in 1994 and that was only cos the FIA had to ban schumacher from about 6 races to give him a chance.

There is a video in youtube of spa 1994 or 1995, its raining, Hill has the faster car and wet tyres, schumacher has the slower car and dry tyres and Hill struggled for about 2 laps to get past michael, evenutally, michael stayed out through the rain on drys and hill had to pit again to change tyres, so he lost anyways. :lol

How did eddie jordan run an F1 team? Seriously, can you imagine driving for someone so stupid?

Pierce89
26th July 2010, 05:09
very sad how realistic this is.

racingbradley
26th July 2010, 09:01
And this all goes under the name of "SPORT":rotfl

shostak
26th July 2010, 09:50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5GTlupZuEI

Minute 1:50

Did british press say something about this? :-G

paneristi
26th July 2010, 11:16
narrow minded fans they are

sav_pap
26th July 2010, 13:25
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

DIEK
26th July 2010, 15:43
Did british press say something about this? :-G

Shostak, if you want to know, read this post... (http://www.thescuderia.net/forums/showthread.php/27226-Post-race-press-conference-Germany?p=616423#post616423) ;-)