PDA

View Full Version : Hungary

Pekka
27th July 2010, 15:38
I have a gut feeling that Felipe will be untouchable there.. Especially after having to give up his first spot to Fernando, he will have the rage to put the throttle down and show the world.. That's the only way for Felipe to get his spirits up..

- Now that Ferrari have their car working again... Also the charasteristics of the track should work better for Ferrari + the temperature is usually pretty high there, which might aid Felipe's qualifying..

- Felipe having been quick there 2 years ago before having an engine blown which saw him lose the victory to Heikki's maiden win...

- Last year he had that terrible accident there which might just make him go that 2 tenths faster this time.. Really to take on the track and diminish any glooming thoughts he might have from Hungary..

- He deserves it, and if Fernando doesn't finnish the race for some reason with Felipe winning it, it should make the WDC hunt within Ferrari even more intense :-D

Whatever happens I'm really excited to see this race, especially now that it's held only one week from Hockenheim.. Should be a great motorsport weekend with Rally Finland also taking place.. Perhaps I might go check out how Kimi handles his Citroen, after all the rally is held only a tad over 100 km from where I live..

Cheers

ferrari4life
27th July 2010, 17:50
eh...
I would rather not speculate that one of our Ferrari drivers not finish the race...why are you trying to stir up something?
Why dont you just go after Kimi and leave us alone.. this is a stupid thread.

FerrariF60
27th July 2010, 21:46
eh...
I would rather not speculate that one of our Ferrari drivers not finish the race...why are you trying to stir up something?
Why dont you just go after Kimi and leave us alone.. this is a stupid thread.

im with you on this one; no kimi fanboys here

Pekka
27th July 2010, 21:52
I'm not really stirring up anything, or perhaps I am.. Just saying how I see it..

Ant Raikkonen
28th July 2010, 10:05
Pekka, don't stand near any snow-banks! :-D

Pekka
28th July 2010, 10:09
Haha Kimi will prolly end up in the ditch at somepoint.. Just gotta find the most dangerous place to stand and let the adrenaline rush in and hope that no one loses car control.. :-D

Ant Raikkonen
28th July 2010, 10:56
Won't all the ditches be full of snow though? :Hmm
That will render Kimi's ditch-seeking rally acrobatics nigh on impossible, won't it?
I don't know, i don't follow Rally to be honest.

Pekka
28th July 2010, 11:06
Won't all the ditches be full of snow though? :Hmm
That will render Kimi's ditch-seeking rally acrobatics nigh on impossible, won't it?
I don't know, i don't follow Rally to be honest.

34 degrees Celsius today.. 35 tomorrow.. Finland is the hottest part of Europe at the moment aside from Russia, where the temperature in Moscow is expected to be at 37-39 C today.. the hottest in 130 years..

edit: http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/ralli/uutiset.shtml/arkistot/ralli/2010/07/1160420

there's some pics from 2 days ago.. kimster, with loeb etc.. no snow :p

DIEK
29th July 2010, 15:20
The first victory of Alonso was in Hungarorin (2003)...in 2006, Alonso made a incredible race...take that into account also. In 2007 we all know what happened.

In this track, I fear more to Mclaren, Red Bull, Renault ... is a circuit where you need good traction.