PDA

View Full Version : Alonso and Ferrari should be ashamed

longtimeferrari
28th July 2010, 22:48
POOR US- the FANS. Another year of having to put up with Ferrari's crap! Another year of watching as Ferrari try to win at any cost. Forget PRIDE. Forget HONOUR. Forget RESPECT. Forget DECENCY. Forget LOYALTY. Forget.....Massa.....who? The man who has dedicated everything to the team only to be number 2'd to a he- who-won-world-championships-not-on-skill-but-because-of-a-superior-car. We'll go Massa, keep leading races and moving over for Alonso so ferrari can win a meaningless undeserved title. Makes me ashamed to be a ferrari fan this year. Go Massa show your class!!!! Follow massa Alonso u have shown u have no class. And may Webber win the World Title. Hang your head in shame Ferrari

Suzie
28th July 2010, 22:54
That's not a popular opinion here :-??

crbassassin
28th July 2010, 22:57
That's not a popular opinion here :-??

true that

Jack
28th July 2010, 23:02
Hi, this is my first post in this forum excluded the introduction. As I said, I have no favourite team or player so I try to be as impartial as possible.

In this case I am on Ferrari's side. I consider that any other team/pair-of-drivers would have done the same. Perhaps less obvious.

Grillo
28th July 2010, 23:16
Don't let your rage cloud your mind.

This is F1, this is what F1 is about. Teams don't want just the WCC they want both. If Alonso were struggling with the tyres more often than not and Massa had a better chance for the WDC it would be equally understandable that Ferrari told Alonso to let Massa go for more points. We have had a very bad result in the last couple of races and we're in a completely different situation to McLaren and Red Bull. We need a come-back.

Alright Massa was/is mathematically speaking still in the hunt for the WDC but bearing in mind all the circumstances, tyre heating issues for Massa, etc...

Pre-Hockenheim
1. Hamilton 145
2. Button 133 +12
3. Webber 128 +17
4. Vettel 121 +24
5. Alonso 98 +47
6. Rosberg 90 +55
7. Kubica 83 +62
8. Massa 67 +78

I think it's obvious Ferrari have just one bullet. We should praise the guys at Maranello, we're slightly behind Red Bull in Q3, we were half a second behind them a couple of races ago.

Tifoso
28th July 2010, 23:20
We are discussing this elsewhere. Closing