PDA

View Full Version : Johnathan Legard writes his weekly F1 Blog

Tech_Skill
4th August 2010, 16:44
I'm switching on the computer!

THE LIGHTS ARE FLASHING ON THE COMPUTER! What does this mean??? Oh the computer is turning on.

And its saying WINDOWS XP on the screen!!! Is there a problem? Will the computer crash?..Oh no, it seems fine the desktop is coming up.

Im pressing the MS Word icon now, doing two left clicks on the mouse...

OH MY WORD, MS WORD OPENED SO FAST! 3 tenths faster than yesterday, I wonder if the computer finally has these new windows updates working?

IM TYPING LETTERS AND THEY ARE APPEARING ON A SCREEN! this is just incredible, this computer has had the pace all year.

HOLD ON, IVE JUST PRESSED 'SAVE' IN THE FINAL SECTOR! is the computer gonna save this document in time, or will it just miss out,????? NO ITS DONE IT, WHAT AN EFFORT BY THE HP TEAM, they worked on this PC all year and now the results are starting to show.

LAROSA SpA
4th August 2010, 16:53

THE LIGHTS ARE FLASHING ON THE COMPUTER! What does this mean??? Oh the computer is turning on.

And its saying WINDOWS XP on the screen!!! Is there a problem? Will the computer crash?..Oh no, it seems fine the desktop is coming up.

OH MY WORD, MS WORD OPENED SO FAST! 3 tenths faster than yesterday, I wonder if the computer finally has these new windows updates working?

IM TYPING LETTERS AND THEY ARE APPEARING ON A SCREEN! this is just incredible, this computer has had the pace all year.

HOLD ON, IVE JUST PRESSED 'SAVE' IN THE FINAL SECTOR! is the computer gonna save this document in time, or will it just miss out,????? NO ITS DONE IT, WHAT AN EFFORT BY THE HP TEAM, they worked on this PC all year and now the results are starting to show.

:lol :rotfl :rotfl :thumb

goferrarigo
4th August 2010, 18:47

This has just made my day! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Tifosi
4th August 2010, 20:48
Interestingly enough, i've just had a word with the manufacturers of the parallel cable that connects the printer to the computer and they assure me that absolutely nothing has happened in the last 10 minutes to compromise the computer's ability to send instructions to the printer to print documents. HOWEVER, they add that should the cable become mysteriously detached from either the computer - or indeed the printer - for whatever reason - that in those circumstances there would be an issue getting the document to print.

Let's just hope that no such circumstances arise, otherwise my job here just might be justified enough to allow the continuance of me being paid to give repetitive 10 minute updates giving pointless insights into further potential non-eventualities not happening here behind the printer.....back to you Jonathan.....

Tech_Skill
4th August 2010, 23:32
Interestingly enough, i've just had a word with the manufacturers of the parallel cable that connects the printer to the computer and they assure me that absolutely nothing has happened in the last 10 minutes to compromise the computer's ability to send instructions to the printer to print documents. HOWEVER, they add that should the cable become mysteriously detached from either the computer - or indeed the printer - for whatever reason - that in those circumstances there would be an issue getting the document to print.

Let's just hope that no such circumstances arise, otherwise my job here just might be justified enough to allow the continuance of me being paid to give repetitive 10 minute updates giving pointless insights into further potential non-eventualities not happening here behind the printer.....back to you Jonathan.....

:lol

2010hazzah
5th August 2010, 04:46
Great job guys. Good stuff