PDA

View Full Version : Ferrari "own" Monza

Rob
17th August 2010, 19:53
In this months F1 magazine there is an interesting article. Showing how many wins teams have had at Monza. Ferrari has won 17 times out of the 59 races at Monza.

Ferrari 17 wins (28.8%)
Mclaren 9 wins (15.25%)
Williams 6 wins (10.16%)
Lotus 5 wins (8.47%)
BRM 3 wins (5.08%)
Brabham 2 wins (3.38%)
Renault 2 wins (3.38%)
Maserati 2 wins (3.38%)
Mercedes 2 wins (3.38%)
Vanwell 2 wins (3.38%)
other 9 teams with 1 win each (15.25%)

Lets hope this year we can make it 18 wins this year.

SanderV
17th August 2010, 20:02
A win at Monza this year would be amazing, evenmore because I will be there. I don't even want to think about it... It's the first GP I will be attending so I decided it just had to be at Monza.

epiclyaddicted
17th August 2010, 21:04
Just reading the title of this thread has got me so pumped up! We need a bloomin' 1-2 at Monza this year!

FerrariF60
17th August 2010, 22:36
Just reading the title of this thread has got me so pumped up! We need a bloomin' 1-2 at Monza this year!

+ 1 on your thought....a 1-2 finish at Monza would be SIMPLY AMAZING....i can just imagine how crazy the tifosi would be getting over a result like that...

let's hope our BIG update we're getting for SPA will put us on the top step there, and we can carry the momentum over at MONZA

Agron
17th August 2010, 23:27
If we get a 1-2 on Monza based purely on performance and not dumb luck, we would have high chances of getting both the WCC and WDC, as IMO we should be butchered there by RBR as per the last few races, so here's hoping your wishes come true :-D

Naeem
17th August 2010, 23:48
I dont understand the scepticism, Monza is almost the same track as Canada and we've improved our car the most since Canada. Only McLaren can stop us, we're gonna monster Monza.

FerrariF60
18th August 2010, 00:01
I dont understand the scepticism, Monza is almost the same track as Canada and we've improved our car the most since Canada. Only McLaren can stop us, we're gonna monster Monza.

that is so true....RBR is no-where when it comes to high speed tracks like MONZA and even SPA...if anything McCheaters may be the only ones (LETS HOPE NOT) that can spoil our afternoon at MONZA since this track i based purely on RAW speed and knowing that they are the ones that have the best straight line speed due to they F-Duct.

but like i mentioned b4, lets just hope that our BIG update that we'll have for SPA will counteract in our favor, thus making us MORE competitive there and take that momentum towards MONZA for a 1-2 FINISH!!!

REDARMYSOJA
18th August 2010, 01:08
First, a 1-2 at Spa!

Sempre_Ferrari
18th August 2010, 11:33
First, a 1-2 at Spa!

+1 :thumb

Pekka
18th August 2010, 14:20
Yay like 2 of the top 3 tracks in the calendar are next.. I believe that McLaren will be very strong at Monza with Lewis winning it. At Spa I think Ferrari will be strong and claim a win.. Some team perhaps should hire Kimi with 1 race contract for Spa weekend :-)

Naeem
18th August 2010, 15:33
Yay like 2 of the top 3 tracks in the calendar are next.. I believe that McLaren will be very strong at Monza with Lewis winning it. At Spa I think Ferrari will be strong and claim a win.. Some team perhaps should hire Kimi with 1 race contract for Spa weekend :-)

Some team ehh?!?!? Perhaps Marlboro Scuderia Ferrari? We are paying him about half a million for the weekend (every weekend this year) so maybe we should give him one last go in a competitive car round his favourite track. He drove last years car which was Ferrari's attempt at a donkey to a win so he'd have no troubles with this car. Sorry felipe, would love to use you as a bench warmer for this one.

zakfourie
18th August 2010, 17:56
Monza will be a Ferrari vs McMower battle...

cant wait!!!

RockyRaccoon
18th August 2010, 22:45
I'm going to be at Monza this year so I hope Ferrari will own it! What I really would love to see is Fernando and Felipe beating Hamilton in a direct fight and securing a 1-2 for Ferrari! I'm hoping that Mclaren will be rubbish over the kerbs or else they will be unbeatable though!

Aussie
19th August 2010, 05:21
Last time we won monza was 06 I think mc larren will be quick I hope Lewis has a crash