PDA

View Full Version : Raikkonen predicts strong Ferrari outing at yallaf1

scuderia_nano
24th August 2010, 14:09
Kimi Raikkonen thinks Ferrari, who he won with last year at the Ardennes circuit, could be set for a competitive weekend at Spa-Francorchamps. Racing at Spa is one F1 race Kimi will miss being part of.

The Finn, whose Belgian GP win last year was his final victory in formula one, admitted that the famous track is one he will miss now that he is a rally driver. “It would have been nice to drive there,” Raikkonen admitted in an interview with Turun Sanomat. “It is a great track and was always nice to race there,” added the 30-year-old, who won the event four times.

“Of course, you have to have a good car, and even though the Ferrari last year was not a top car, it was good enough,” he said. “I guess they will be in a strong position (in 2010),” he added, referring to Ferrari’s current lineup for this weekend’s event of Fernando Alonso alongside Felipe Massa"

The Italian team will have yet another diffuser development fitted to the F10 car this weekend.

“Red Bull do not have as good an engine and will not win as easily,” predicted the 2007 world champion. “It is hard to say. McLaren will also be fast on the straights, and even stronger at Monza,” said Raikkonen, even though reports are emerging that the British team will run without its famous F-duct in Italy in three weeks. Generally, however, Raikkonen said he does not miss F1 at all. “A couple of races I missed (on TV) completely and I had no interest to watch it afterwards. It’s not deliberate, just that I have no interest staring at the TV at what they’re doing (in F1),” he insisted.

Naeem
24th August 2010, 18:24
I love/hate to say it, how much would you just love to have Kimi for this weekend. 3 days till FP1

danny100
25th August 2010, 01:02
I m sure Kimi 's name will be mentioned several times in the coming weekend, its pitty kimi will not be on the grid, hope he ll be back one day with a good team:thumb

Katu
25th August 2010, 09:55
I m sure Kimi 's name will be mentioned several times in the coming weekend, its pitty kimi will not be on the grid, hope he ll be back one day with a good team:thumb

he won't be back. he is now a rally driver

justjesper
25th August 2010, 15:10
Where is yallaf1 ?

Suzie
25th August 2010, 15:25
Where is yallaf1 ?

www.yallaf1.com.

justjesper
25th August 2010, 19:40
www.yallaf1.com.

I know ;-)
Just thought the title was funny. Ferrari outing at yallaf1

scuderia_nano
25th August 2010, 19:57
Such a dignified driver and such shameful fan following!

Tifosi
25th August 2010, 21:19
yeah, Kimi's fans were shameful alright ;-)

Ant Raikkonen
26th August 2010, 10:29
Shameful indeed :wave

Tifosi
26th August 2010, 13:41
especially you ;-)

Hornet
26th August 2010, 14:32
Hopefully he's right:thumb

AP_
26th August 2010, 15:15
Such a dignified driver and such shameful fan following!

Where? :-D

Benjamin Tuhero
29th August 2010, 16:24
yeah, Kimi's fans were shameful alright ;-)

Kimi, Kimi still he is the best Ferrari driver in last four years and the last Ferrari champion driver. How can we get back him and Ferrari as a winning team

Katu
29th August 2010, 16:28
Kimi, Kimi still he is the best Ferrari driver in last four years and the last Ferrari champion driver. How can we get back him and Ferrari as a winning team

he won't come back. possibly never! deal with it. he is now a rally driver

AP_
29th August 2010, 16:37
he won't come back. possibly never! deal with it. he is now a rally driver

Do you have to repeat that every time when Kimi is mentioned :-)

Katu
29th August 2010, 16:39
Do you have to repeat that every time when Kimi is mentioned :-)

no, but some are slow and they need to be repeated that...

AP_
29th August 2010, 16:41
no, but some are slow and they need to be repeated that...

They are not slow, they are hopeful (without hope though) :-)

Katu
29th August 2010, 16:43
They are not slow, they are hopeful (without hope though) :-)

i can agree with some being hopeful, but it's true, some are slow too.... ;-)

AP_
29th August 2010, 17:34
i can agree with some being hopeful, but it's true, some are slow too.... ;-)

Did they tell you that they are slow and not only hopeful :-D

Nova
30th August 2010, 14:55
Regardless if people are "slow", Kimi is still one of the fastest and purest race car drivers of this generation..whether you like him or feel obliged to slag him off, or the
people that like him, its simply the way it is....I love it when people tell others to "get over it"....what is that, some form of therapy?

Truth is, KImi won Spa last year in a dog, n our current lineup basically looked average...Spa is a drivers circuit, too bad no one was quick enough to challenge lh.

AP_
30th August 2010, 16:21
Truth is, KImi won Spa last year in a dog, n our current lineup basically looked average...Spa is a drivers circuit, too bad no one was quick enough to challenge lh.

Famous Italian F1/Ferrari writer Leo Turrini even called F60 "movable toilet seat ala Richard Ginori" and called Kimi's 2009 win "IL MIRACOLO". We'll thats past but nice memory :-)