PDA

View Full Version : Time's a wastin'.......

Tifoso
24th October 2011, 19:30
OK :-D

Still looking for a racing series that

1. Is one car spec (ie NOT like LeMans)

2. Has to have at least 1 Ferrari team

3. Has to be available on US TV or on the net

4. Has to run during the F1 offseason (more or less)

5. Multiple continents would be nice (but I could live with a Europe only series, or an Americas only series)

Over to you (again :furious :-D )

epiclyaddicted
24th October 2011, 19:48
Hmm, I don't think any major series run during the F1 off season Lou, being winter in the Northern Hemisphere. Not sure if the Aussie V8 Supercar series run during that time or not, but obviously no Ferraris there.

Tifoso
24th October 2011, 19:52
Hmm, I don't think any major series run during the F1 off season Lou, being winter in the Northern Hemisphere. Not sure if the Aussie V8 Supercar series run during that time or not, but obviously no Ferraris there.

:-s

(Appreciate the reply, though :wine )

epiclyaddicted
24th October 2011, 20:03
:-s

(Appreciate the reply, though :wine )

No problem :-)

You could always go to Italy for your Christmas holiday if you're missing Ferrari that much! :-D

Tifoso
24th October 2011, 20:04
No problem :-)

You could always go to Italy for your Christmas holiday if you're missing Ferrari that much! :-D

You have no idea how much I truly wish that I could do that. :-)

Rob
25th October 2011, 15:20
OK :-D

Still looking for a racing series that

1. Is one car spec (ie NOT like LeMans)

2. Has to have at least 1 Ferrari team

3. Has to be available on US TV or on the net

4. Has to run during the F1 offseason (more or less)

5. Multiple continents would be nice (but I could live with a Europe only series, or an Americas only series)

Over to you (again :furious :-D )

The V8s run till December, 3rd the last race. Did use to have the A1GP over the winter, but that isnt running anymore. There is the Trophee Andros, it runs from December to Jan. Racing on ice.Hers couple links. The main site is all in French.

http://electric-vehicles-cars-bikes.blogspot.com/2011/03/trophee-andros-electrique-prost.html
http://www.motorstv.com/car/others/andros-trophy/07122010/prost-wins-andros-trophy-opener

Tifoso
25th October 2011, 16:23
On ice :-E

Thanks mate :cheers