PDA

View Full Version : Ferrari Finally Opens Ordering Books for Ferrari 458 Monte Carlo

Rob
19th March 2013, 15:34
I better give Ferrari a ring in abit to order mine :-G

http://i49.tinypic.com/4qfyhx.jpg
Ferrari customers have officially confirmed that order books for the upcoming Ferrari 458 Monte Carlo have finally been opened after word of the high-performance Ferrari 458 Italia broke a couple of years ago.

A customer from the Teamspeed forums has confirmed that orders for the Ferrari 458 Monte Carlo have finally began to be accepted by Ferrari in Italy while another member then confirmed that it’s the same story in German, thus indicating that orders all around the globe are now being accepted.

Although engine specifications about the car are yet to be revealed, current speculations do suggest that it’ll be previewed privately in the coming months ahead of a public debut at the 2014 Frankfurt Auto Show later this years.

Deliveries of the stripped-down Ferrari 458 Italia will then begin in early 2014.

Massimo181
19th March 2013, 15:51
Can I order mine here or do I need to contact Maranello?:-)

fratelliferrari
19th March 2013, 17:55
How much do I have to pay? :lol

Massimo181
19th March 2013, 20:38
I just ordered one and as I was the 10th Customer I BOGOF!!! So ordered I can take one out if it rains and one when it is sunny! What a beauty!!:roll

Nero Horse
24th March 2013, 16:41
This car will be absolutely amazing, as all Ferraris are of course, but hopefully it won't be named "Monte Carlo". Because this car will be a pure hard-core racing car for the street and it has nothing to do with the lavish luxury life of Monte Carlo. They should name it "458 Challenge Stradale", "458 Scuderia" or "458 Evoluzione"...those names would definitely suit this beast of a car much better. But I guess "Monte Carlo" wouldn't be too bad either. Whatever the name will be, one thing is for sure: this beautiful beast will be totally awesome in every way. :-)

Forza Ferrari!!!

mark p
27th March 2013, 21:52
after la ferrari maybe this will be called 'A Ferrari'

Nero Horse
28th March 2013, 01:17
after la ferrari maybe this will be called 'A Ferrari'

Nope! Bad joke by the way. :-??