PDA

View Full Version : 'NAG 1' for a Ferrari?

aero-swiss
24th August 2013, 08:59
Last week I was offered the UK car number 'NAG 1' to put on my Ferrari. I am in two minds as to it's compatibility. would anyone like to comment.

Tobes
24th August 2013, 10:40
:lol depends on your sense of humour...

Grinsomx
24th August 2013, 11:56
take it and give a few people a good laugh and/or raise some eyebrows.

fratelliferrari
25th August 2013, 08:45
Iam probably dumb, but what is NAG standing for?

wisepie
25th August 2013, 08:53
Iam probably dumb, but what is NAG standing for?

'Nag' is a slang word for a horse, and usually an older worn-out one, so maybe it's not terribly appropriate for a Prancing Horse....but it's bound to raise a smile among the cognoscenti!:lol

fratelliferrari
25th August 2013, 09:27
'Nag' is a slang word for a horse, and usually an older worn-out one, so maybe it's not terribly appropriate for a Prancing Horse....but it's bound to raise a smile among the cognoscenti!:lol

Thanks for explaining me wisepie :lol

Ferrarichamp
25th August 2013, 15:22
I thought it was something to do with the wife :-P

Nero Horse
25th August 2013, 21:32
Last week I was offered the UK car number 'NAG 1' to put on my Ferrari. I am in two minds as to it's compatibility. would anyone like to comment.

Don't put it on, at least I wouldn't. Btw, what model Ferrari do you have, if you don't mind me asking?

Nova
26th August 2013, 04:08
Nag? No way Id put that on my Ferrari.
Id like something subtle, like Ima gonna blow yu doors off.

aero-swiss
26th August 2013, 19:42
Don't put it on, at least I wouldn't. Btw, what model Ferrari do you have, if you don't mind me asking?

yellow '73 246GT which is why I wasn't sure, it's a bit light. if it was a black 458 and I owned Ferrari, nice!

aero-swiss
26th August 2013, 20:03

the way it was explained to me in the pitch was that ok nag = car & nag = horse but now that the media titled Frankel 'Britains number one nag' it is associated with ultimate speed and grace, form and movement etc. and is therefore an attractive proposition. As an investment too as the Saudi racehorse fraternity may find it appealing....oh I don't know, it's a live one! and don't put 'F1' into the mix as it's almost a sister plate..ooh. I think I've just made up my mind. thanks guys! give me the finger if you see it out.

fratelliferrari
26th August 2013, 22:16
yellow '73 246GT which is why I wasn't sure, it's a bit light. if it was a black 458 and I owned Ferrari, nice!

Wow that's fantastic! Can you post some pictures maybe for me and the other members here? :-)

Truenorth
29th August 2013, 03:06
Maybe you should put that plate on your wife's far? :lol