Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Official: 430 SCUDERIA

A few seconds of onboard footage with Michael in the 430 Scuderia at Fiorano - **warning annoying music content**

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gGwX1SWhtJE

Thankyou.

Ferrari really do things properly, how they should be done. Fantastic.

Not only onboard footage, but also an interview and various other clips. Nice video, and the music wasn't too bad.

p.s. Michael looks very tanned!

I hear it'll be on TopGear this Sunday.
    FORZA FERRARI

Quote Originally Posted by RED
    I hear it'll be on TopGear this Sunday.
    Really?

I remember they were supposed to have it on one of the final episodes of Series 10, but someone crashed it before they Filmed!

The very latest Top Gear news and views from the usual team. Jeremy, Richard and James apply their minds to the question of what the British police should drive. At the moment Bobbies are forced to drive around in diesel hatchbacks, gingerly shuffling the steering wheel and letting criminals get away rather than risk scuffing their wheel trims. So, armed with no more than 1000 pounds each, the Top Gear boys set out to buy a bargain priced police cruiser that can take part in a dramatic chase without fear of costing the tax payer a packet if it gets broken. Meanwhile, James introduces a new member of the Top Gear team and steps aside so they can immediately make their mark on the show with a remarkable feat of daring. And as if that wasn't enough, Jeremy tears up the Top Gear track in the new Ferrari 430 Scuderia, the car that aims to put some passion back into the Italian supercar maker's increasingly nerdy and computerised stable. Plus, there's a break from the norm as the Reasonably Priced Car welcomes a pair of stars in the contrasting shapes of the Friday Night Project's Alan Carr and Justin Lee Collins. All this, and some sound advice about how to deal with rising petrol prices. Top Gear is longer, stronger, faster, better and probably a bit more on fire than ever before.
    looks like an good episode

Quote Originally Posted by kenny
    looks like an good episode
    Sounds like it will be as brilliant as ever.

[YT]eE8A5dx804M[/YT]
    FORZA FERRARI

Watched it last night and I particularly enjoyed the cinematography of the piece, might not be to everyones taste but I thought it was great.

"We win together, we lose together"

i loved that clarkson loved the scuderia. I just wished Michael would do a lap on their track in a scuderia...

"Always move forward, take it one step at a time, eventually you'll reach your goal and if you happen to fall on face your still moving..."

[YT]eE8A5dx804M[/YT]
    Thanks alot Red for the video :)

Quote Originally Posted by robin
    Thanks alot Red for the video :)
    No problem. :)

Here's one unusual colour.

FORZA FERRARI

the orange is very nice. Reminds me of the Sunset Orange Metallic GM was using a few yrs back on the v5 vettes and 4th gen fbodies.

FORZA FERRARI

i dont like the orange but the yellow looks great!!!

I saw one on the M1 yesterday, stopped next to me in traffic. It had no stripes though. First I've seen with no stripes. It was more gorgeous than it's ever looked in a photo. And the sound, even on idle. Wow. Some doddery old giffer was driving it too. Appologies if the doddery old giffer reads this

FORZA FERRARI

Words can't describe how jealous I am of you Gemm

Swiss plates? Looks like Lucerne canton flag on the other side, where does MS live again?

very nice pics as always RED!!!well done

Quote Originally Posted by Yazgaça
    I think I'm in love !!!
    i see you like the scud . i have just had delivery of my new 430 scuderia it is no comparison up against my old f430

Quote Originally Posted by andrew
    i see you like the scud . i have just had delivery of my new 430 scuderia it is no comparison up against my old f430
    Yea.....1/18 scale models are great.

Gorgeous pics, Gemm. Question - in amongst your pics of the Scud, do you have one of the engine - in particular the silver Ferrari shield in the middle. Everytime I get near to one, she's either locked and the man with the key is nowhere to be found (silverstone), or she is about to do the hill (goodwood), or she is stuck in a corner with no one looking after her (motorshow).

You can see it here, but I wanted one where the shield stands out more.

I think this is the best one I have. I'll remember to take some more when I see the next one.
    FORZA FERRARI

1000 grazie, Red - much appreciated.

Jx

Quote Originally Posted by Shahid
    Words can't describe how jealous I am of you Gemm

Swiss plates? Looks like Lucerne canton flag on the other side, where does MS live again?
    The plates are from canton Vaud (VD), white and green flag. Lucerne flag is white and blue.

MS lives in Gland, canton Vaud, midway between Lausanne (VD) and Geneva (GE). Gland is a small town on the shores of the Leman lake, the one english speaking people wrongly call Geneva Lake.

The Swiss side of the Leman lake (the other side is France) is unbelievably beautiful. (That's why I live here ! ).

Unfortunately it is plagued with an incredible number of millionaires, billionaires and all sort of celebrities from all over the world (I'm not part of such crowd ) including F1 people (Schumacher, Alesi, Prost, Jacky Stewart, etc.). This, inevitably, causes properties to reach ridiculous prices.

Except for this we don't give a d*** about them , they don't bother us, so everything is well.
    Addio Signor Enzo. Ciao Gilles.

For some reason it looked blue and white hence why I thought it was lucerne but clearly it isn't!

I envy you, I love Switzerland and would dearly love to work & live there, for the moment I have to make do with short trips whenever I can get there!

I was fortunate enough to have a passenger ride in one the other day. And....... it was absolutely fantastic!! Its noise is deeper than Challenge Stradale and just sounds wonderful. We did just over 140mph and wow, what a feeling!

FORZA FERRARI

Fab pics as always Gemm. You didn't, by any chance tape your ride? Or at least the sound? I know, never satisfied, but I need a new ring tone

Nope, I was enjoying myself too much. (I did take a few shots but they are really nothing special)
    FORZA FERRARI

as always perfect man!!!well done!i envy you

Red,
    Do you have these in higher Res?