Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'F149' 430 GT California

Quote Originally Posted by vagos
    http://www.ferraricalifornia.com/web...m?locale=en_GB

go to the site and press at the section see there are new additions!!! amazing videos !!!
    Wow, that video and sound from the 'See' tab is beautiful.

i also like the sounds at the hear tab they r just amazing!!!i wish i could have them in mp3 files so i could use them at my mobile!!

Last edited by RED; 23rd June 2008 at 21:46.
    FORZA FERRARI

The California is what happens when the bean counters screw the designers without a condom. bleh.
    Ferrari without man is still Ferrari, man without Ferrari is nothing.

Schumi fine tunes the California

Michael Schumacher is currently completing the track and road development stages of the Ferrari California, the new 8-cylinder model due to be officially unveiled at the Paris International Motor Show on October 2nd this year.

The seven times Formula 1 world champion has been involved in the development of the latest Prancing Horse road car since its inception and has worked with Ferrari’s team of engineers, technicians and test-drivers on honing the car in general, but more specifically on optimising its performance parameters.

“I have to say that, as with the 430 Scuderia, participating in the project since the very beginning has been really fascinating and great fun,” commented Schumacher at the end of a test session at the Fiorano circuit. “Although the cars are very different, they both offer absolutely unique driving pleasure
    because of the inherently sporty character of all of the cars that come out of Maranello. The 430 Scuderia is, of course, a more extreme model with a focus on absolutely cutting-edge performance. However, although the Ferrari California is very much a Grand Tourer in terms of its usability and high level of interior comfort, it is still surprisingly sporty and fun to drive under any kind of conditions.”

Schumacher also recently addressed the Ferrari dealer convention in Maranello and explained the differences between the two 8-cylinders: “They were designed to meet different requirements: the 430 Scuderia is aimed at drivers who want the very essence of a Ferrari and will get it out on the track as often as they can.

“The Ferrari California, on the other hand, is designed for everyday use and for weekends away whilst still guaranteeing all of the emotional impact that only an authentic Ferrari can deliver.”

Michael Schumacher’s contribution to the development of the Ferrari California has resulted in a car that delivers extraordinary performance: it can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in under 4 seconds, delivering superb driving pleasure whilst still being exceptionally comfortable and versatile.

I've tried. God knows I've tried. But I don't like it. All that's missing from the photo's is Paris Hilton sat behind the wheel. And that's a bad thing by the way

thanks for the link sakis!!

it is a nice car for sure but i prefer the 430..........or 599.......

When a new car comes out, it takes me awhile to know if I like it...this car is beautiful, especially with the top in place...its hard to gauge the actual size of the car w/out seeing it live..I remember the 1st time I saw a 550..I was surprised at how big the car looked in person...

Quote Originally Posted by vagos
    http://www.ferraricalifornia.com/web...m?locale=en_GB

go to the site and press at the section see there are new additions!!! amazing videos !!!
    ...WOW...

Quote Originally Posted by Ste
    Wow, that video and sound from the 'See' tab is beautiful.
    The idiot in me expected to have a California delivered after clicking the "Feel" tab

*driving through tunnel* - "hahahah"

[YT]d_qtVgwTPIU[/YT]

Buongiorno Michael!

Cheers for sharing Kenny - it sure is a beautiful car.

And very sportive!