Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Schumi Watch

Schumi Watch

M. Schumacher to appear in reality-TV show

Thursday 10 April at 11:49 : Michael Schumacher is set to appear in a Swiss reality television show about football.

The former seven time world champion, who lives in Switzerland and plays for a local football team, is among several celebrities who have this week begun training to star in 'Der Match' (The Match).

Beginning later this month, the show is about the selection process for a celebrity football team that will take on a Swiss legends side in Lucerne.

The Lucerne match will be broadcasted on live TV in May, the German newspaper Bild said.

Quote Originally Posted by [url=http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/news/detail/080421171946.shtml]F1Live[/url]
    Schumi III makes racing debut
    Mick Schumacher starts karting career
    One Schumacher at the very start of his career

The German media already has a name for Michael Schumacher's nine year old son - 'Schumi III'.

Following in the footsteps of father 'Schumi' and his uncle Ralf ('Schumi II'), Mick Schumacher has kicked off his racing career with a low key kart event in Spain.

The local press said the choice of Spain was to 'flee the media pressure'; a claim borne out by the fact that the name on the entry list was 'Mick Betsch', an attempt for anonymity by the use of his mother Corinna's maiden name.

Seven time world champion Schumacher did not attend the race, as Mick was accompanied by his paternal grandfather, Rolf.

The Spanish newspaper Diario AS published a photo of the youngster at the wheel of his racer - believe it or not, an 'Alonso Kart' - wearing the familiar Schumacher helmet, but painted all blue.

He finished his two races at the Sils circuit, near Gerona, tenth and eighth, and Mick Schumacher will also participate in the next three rounds of the competition.

Source: GMM
    © CAPSIS International

:star: Awe ! Look at his ickle Schumi helmet !!! :star:
    "I don't want to be treated as special because I'm not. I just drive a racing car round in circles a bit faster than everyone else." Michael Schumacher

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Very funny ! ;rofl: ;rofl:
    "I don't want to be treated as special because I'm not. I just drive a racing car round in circles a bit faster than everyone else." Michael Schumacher

interesting to see the schumi junior on an alonso cart hehehe wish him all the best i like the helmet!!

He doing it again on a bike in Germany.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Motori/Altri_...schumi15.shtml

No time to translate, so please someone babel or googletranslate it!

http://www.motorsport-total.com/f1/s..._08051504.html

Michael Schumacher has confirmed to German Publication Auto, Motor und Sport that he will be attending the Ferrari Racing Day at the Nurburgring in October, where he will be making an appearance in a new GT sports car for Ferrari.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso

Wrong one!!!

He alternates, but his most famous one, and using now, is the Omega Speedmaster Legend. It can have 3 different faces - black, white/cream, or red.

Voila.... Sorry about the size, it wouldnt let me copy the small version link!

Some photos of Michael at his motorbike event this weekend:

http://www.motorsport-total.com/f1/b...=999&sort=1&d=

How much is he loving his retirement

But I must say - all he needs is a white helmet to look like a Star Wars Storm Trooper in those leathers

Quote Originally Posted by Julie B
    How much is he loving his retirement

But I must say - all he needs is a white helmet to look like a Star Wars Storm Trooper in those leathers
    ...The Stig.

There is an article on him in MCN, all about him developing motorbike helmets for Schuberth. Looks awesome.

Here's a picture of Michael in this weekends superbike race.

And here is a pic of the helmet he is developing...

Article from Hellforleatcher magazine. Pretty much the same as MCN.

The new Schuberth Race helmet will be radically lightweight and aerodynamic thanks to input from seven-time Formula One World Champion Michael Schumacher. The helmet maker also claims numerous safety and technological innovations.
    This helmet marks a continuation of the partnership Schuberth and Schumacher started in F1. Not only did the racer wear their products, but as an important safety advocate within the sport, also helped bring about significant changes in them. The partnership culminated in 2004 with the Schuberth RF 1.5, a helmet so strong it survived being run over by a battle tank. Not only was that helmet safe, but it also was driver-friendly as well, delivering unprecedented levels of cooling and aerodynamic stability.

We expect the same features to be present in the Race motorcycle helmet. The company hasn't released many details yet, but immediately apparent are the huge grills in the chin piece, hefty center-mounted visor latch and car helmet-like shape. Judging by these features, we expect the Race to be exclusively track-oriented, sacrificing all-weather ability for ultimate ventilation. The visor latch and shape could be the safety innovations, designed to prevent visor loss and minimize forces on the neck in an impact, respectively.

We'd welcome a track-specific helmet free of the compromises and subsequent weight necessary for road use while delivering the maximum possible level of safety. We'll keep you updated as more details emerge.

You just had to post some photies didn't you

She says, picking herself up off of the floor

Michael Schumacher finished one race in 28th place and had a fall in the other as he made his guest debut in the German motorbike championships at the Oschersleben circuit at the weekend.

After his intended pseudonym - Marcel Niederhausen of Stuttgart - was revealed by the press, the 39-year-old German ultimately raced under his real name and attracted hordes of media.

The seven time F1 world champion encountered technical trouble in qualifying and started the morning race 37th of the 39 starters, eventually finishing 28th.

He then climbed up to 21st in race two before falling and sliding into the gravel.

"There are just a few scratches on the bike and probably some good shots for the photographers," Schumacher smiled.

The former Ferrari driver said the fall had left him unfazed.

"I am a racer. I find motorcycles such a lot of fun, but I do not have any plans to enter a race series properly.

"Perhaps I will race from time to time, but always as a guest runner and without ambitions for another career."
    Forza Ferrari

more to follow...

more to follow...

more to follow....(wish I hadn't started this now )

Cheers for the pics!

Shame he fell off, but it seems he did quite well anway. Coming from 36th to 21st is pretty good!

http://www.f1sa.com/index.php?option...249&Itemid=156

F1 : Michael Schumacher to attend Monaco Formula 1 GP
    Written by GMM
    Tuesday, 20 May 2008

Michael Schumacher to attend Monaco Formula One Grand Prix : -

Following his motorcycle outing in Germany last weekend, former seven time world champion Michael Schumacher will now make his way to Monte Carlo to attend the Monaco Formula One Grand Prix with Ferrari.

He'll be out there on his Harley somewhere !!

I've got a guy I know who's going to keep an eye open and get some shots if he sees him !!

Schumi & the Scud

[YT]gGwX1SWhtJE[/YT]

Michael Schumacher will be playing Football in Lucerne tonight, broadcast live on Swiss TV channel SF2 , between 20:00 and 22:30 hrs. 'The Match' is a televised program where a professional football team is pitched against a celebrity one.

Don't know if you can catch it on any of the free TV channel viewers like sopcast or tvunetworks - but thought I'd flag it up anyway

http://www.f1sa.com/index.php?option...509&Itemid=219

F1 : Michael Schumacher to race motorcycle this weekend
    Written by GMM
    Friday, 30 May 2008

Michael Schumacher to race motorcycle this weekend : -

Michael Schumacher's next motorcycle race outing will be at the Nurburgring in Germany, organisers confirmed.

Earlier this month, the retired former seven time Formula One World Champion made his debut in the professional IDM, the German superbike series, at the Oschersleben circuit.

And although the 39-year-old finished one of those races in 28th place and had a fall in the other, it seems he has not been put off his hobby.

"Perhaps I will race from time to time, but always as a guest runner and without ambitions for another career," the German said.

IDM organisers confirmed on Friday that Schumacher will race a Honda at the Nurburgring this weekend.

For only being a 'hobby', it's keeping him pretty busy...
    Forza Jules

Last edited by Mrs.Domenicali; 31st May 2008 at 07:26.

some recent ones of his huge 'schloss' *ahem*

http://www.motorsport-total.com/f1/b...hp?c=08coschpr