Thread: Pagani Zonda Cinque

Pagani Zonda Cinque

The final Zonda model to manufactured is called the "Cinque" Its not pronouced as "sink" FYI. It means 5 because only 5 models will be made and the asking price is almost $2mil USD. Sadly all 5 units are already sold to a Pagani dealer in Hongkong and rumour has it all 5 have been sold. It boast some 678 BHP and can do 200KPH to 0 in 4.3 seconds. For the people who are bulimic thats a very expensive way to get rid of your lunch.

http://www.netcarshow.com/pagani/2009-zonda_cinque/

"Always move forward, take it one step at a time, eventually you'll reach your goal and if you happen to fall on face your still moving..."

Amazing!
    "you need to strive to be the best at what your doing, push yourself to do more than you think you can, and learn to enjoy that aspect of your job"

this looks grreat!!! i only dont like the colour sory ehhehe

Cinque=cheenKWEH=5

FYI

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    Cinque=cheenKWEH=5

FYI
    Exactly! Good for you, I was thinking about how to pronounce it for the other members! I'll be seeing this baby next month in Hongkong. The first unit will arrive by then. Although what your seeing is the prototype. I hope the real production model will have a better color option even if its only 5.

"Always move forward, take it one step at a time, eventually you'll reach your goal and if you happen to fall on face your still moving..."

Have we bought Pagani now? Or do you really think this car is worthy of being housed where the Ferraris are? Sorry, I am a bit protective of other cars adulterating our gene pool.

Perhaps we could have a 'petrolhead' thread where we can post (if anyone at all interested) pics and reviews of stunningly beautiful and fast cars that are not born in Maranello.
    "...as always for the Scuderia, the good of the team comes first."

"We are Ferrari and we will never give up until the moment when the maths says it's over."

Quote Originally Posted by Testarossa6000 View Post
    Have we bought Pagani now? Or do you really think this car is worthy of being housed where the Ferraris are? Sorry, I am a bit protective of other cars adulterating our gene pool.

Perhaps we could have a 'petrolhead' thread where we can post (if anyone at all interested) pics and reviews of stunningly beautiful and fast cars that are not born in Maranello.
    Don't worry, I think Pagani and Ferrari are two different categories, almost nothing in common. But you have to admit, the Zonda looks amazing, with a great interior. The only downside is that it has an AMG Merc engine

Forza Ferrari! ~ Sempre Ferrari!

Quote Originally Posted by Testarossa6000 View Post

My client happened to road test the Cinque, Ferrari California, and the new GTB handling package of the 599. Lucky guy... I'm invited in Hongkong for the launch of the Cinque next month. But both cars he says are different. The Pagani is more like an F3 car and isn't that comfortable unlike the California where he really likes and raves about. Moving from the California to the pagani is like having to go to the spa and going through a rugby match afterwards.