Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *Guide* - Planning a trip to the Monza GP

Here's a picture of the Buttafava station! For a brunette I can be so blonde!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Lou! I think I may just have to start something along those lines in the next few days...although I'm hardly an insider. Having said that I am having tea with an ex Ferrari employee on Monday! (wow...I suddenly feel minorly connected!) LMFAO!

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian_Tifosa View Post
    Hi Lou! I think I may just have to start something along those lines in the next few days...although I'm hardly an insider. Having said that I am having tea with an ex Ferrari employee on Monday! (wow...I suddenly feel minorly connected!) LMFAO!

Grazie. Looking forward to it

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

amazing.. nice list.. you gave us an idea about traveling to Italy,, I'm pretty sure that you provides a good information on us.

Hi gUys maybe a bit of topic but i have a question. We are visiting the Italian GP for the first time and i was wondering if anybody knows how late the pit walk will be on thursday? Also i wanted to know at which time Felipe will sign autographs that day? Is there even a chance to get an autograph or is it way to busy? Anyone has experience with what i want to? Thanks already and hope to hear soon!

Quote Originally Posted by fratelliferrari View Post
    Hi gUys maybe a bit of topic but i have a question. We are visiting the Italian GP for the first time and i was wondering if anybody knows how late the pit walk will be on thursday? Also i wanted to know at which time Felipe will sign autographs that day? Is there even a chance to get an autograph or is it way to busy? Anyone has experience with what i want to? Thanks already and hope to hear soon!

4pm to 7pm pit walk. info on FM dont know enjoy forza ferrari.

Instead of starting a new thread, I thought I would post here.

First, thanks Ste for all that useful information. I have a quick question, I've decided to go the Italian GP this year and I was looking at tickets for grandstand on main straight. On formula1.com the price is €290 and collect at the track, while on italy-grand-prix.com the price is €219 and tickets are sent with UPS. So my question is, is italy-grand-prix.com a legitimate website, has anyone used it before? Or is it a too good to be true situation?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Other teams may be fast, but the poetry, the romance, of F1 Racing belongs to Ferrari
    I'm so proud to drive for this team." - Felipe Massa Brazil '08
    I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance - Michael Schumacher

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny View Post

First, thanks Ste for all that useful information. I have a quick question, I've decided to go the Italian GP this year and I was looking at tickets for grandstand on main straight. On formula1.com the price is €290 and collect at the track, while on italy-grand-prix.com the price is €219 and tickets are sent with UPS. So my question is, is italy-grand-prix.com a legitimate website, has anyone used it before? Or is it a too good to be true situation?

I don't know if it's legitimate but even 290 EUROS sounds still very good. When I went to Monza in 2012 we had places in the first corner (Tribune 8b) and we paid 309 EUROS for that! Anyway I hope someone can answer your question
    Maurizio Arrivabene fanpage:www.facebook.com/maurizioarrivabene

Hey Johnny,

I've personally never heard of that site and you do have to be extremely careful.

The official site and tickets are here - http://www.monzanet.it/en/tickets/25

Also, I'd highly recommend General Admission. I'm doing that again this year.

Thanks guys.

Yeah it claims to be some kind of official agent but I was a little dubious because of the price.

Ste in your first post you said you collected your tickets at the track. Did you buy from f1.com or from monzanet.it? Was there much hassle in trying to find where to collect them or anything like that. That was reason I started searching elsewhere to see if they would post them out.
    Other teams may be fast, but the poetry, the romance, of F1 Racing belongs to Ferrari
    I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance - Michael Schumacher

Thanks guys.

Yeah it claims to be some kind of official agent but I was a little dubious because of the price.

Ste in your first post you said you collected your tickets at the track. Did you buy from f1.com or from monzanet.it? Was there much hassle in trying to find where to collect them or anything like that. That was reason I started searching elsewhere to see if they would post them out.
    At the time, F1.com. Each time I've been since I have used monzanet and you have them posted out. Much easier.

There wasn't a problem picking them up, just having to be in the right place to get them and also having to take your passport plus the potential for queueing.

Would recommend monzanet!

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    At the time, F1.com. Each time I've been since I have used monzanet and you have them posted out. Much easier.

There wasn't a problem picking them up, just having to be in the right place to get them and also having to take your passport plus the potential for queueing.

Would recommend monzanet!
    Cheers Ste, thanks for your help.

Cheers Ste, thanks for your help.
    Enjoy your trip, Jonny Iam 100% sure you won't regret going to Monza! My personal favourite track of the GP's I have been to so far!

Enjoy your trip, Jonny Iam 100% sure you won't regret going to Monza! My personal favourite track of the GP's I have been to so far!
    Thanks fratelliferrari, been looking forward to this for a long time now, eventually getting around to it.

Right now Iam making a road trip and will visit Maranello on Saturday and Modena (Enzo museum) this sunday. I had a question for you guys! Does anybody know were I can find Scaglietti building? Would like to see some Ferrari's in their early stage of production too! Hopefully anyone can help me

Ciao guys! I got a question about the Monza GP! Is it possible to buy a ticket for just the Friday Sessions? Iam in the neighbourhoud than maybe so if that's possible it would be great

Ciao guys! I got a question about the Monza GP! Is it possible to buy a ticket for just the Friday Sessions? Iam in the neighbourhoud than maybe so if that's possible it would be great
    Sure! They are 50€ - Click here

Sure! They are 50€ - Click here
    Many thanks Ste! Will definitely think about that! Is it possible to buy them on the internet or is it only possible to buy at Monza track on the day itself?

Many thanks Ste! Will definitely think about that! Is it possible to buy them on the internet or is it only possible to buy at Monza track on the day itself?
    Just scroll down on that page to 'Buy Now' :)

Just scroll down on that page to 'Buy Now' :)
    Sorry...stupid me

Hallooooo y’all, long time haven’t been here

However! Me and my wife we are going to Monza this year !!! Anyone knows how easy is to park on Sunday / race day ????