Thread: Ferrari California by Hamann

Ferrari California by Hamann

After the Fiat 500 Largo, Hamann also revealed at the Frankfurt Motor Show, the latest tuning program for the Ferrari California. Due to the fact that the California is already a perfect car, the German tuner didn’t want to ruin the design and added a subtle yet stylish kit consisting in: a bonnet made of carbon fibre, a new carbon-fiber front lip spoiler, new side sills, a back spoiler that increases the contact pressure and a three-part rear diffuser that renders enough grip for the road. The kit is completed by the 21-inch Hamann Edition Race aluminium wheels wrapped in high performance tires. An adjustment for the motor management is in preparation and a sport exhaust system will also be especially engineered for this sports car. This combination will advance the performance of the serial 4.3 litre V8 engine with 460 hp by up 20 percent. Inside, Hamann offers an extensive programme, ranging from personalised floor mats to a perfectly finished complete leather interior.

source

I think it looks awesome!!!

Forza Ferrari! ~ Sempre Ferrari!

Why would anyone do this to their Ferrari. It looks horrible and to take off the prancing horse is sacrileges!

Quote Originally Posted by Redstorm View Post
    Why would anyone do this to their Ferrari. It looks horrible and to take off the prancing horse is sacrileges!
    I totally agree, It just looks a bit more like the ugly Corvette. But hey America is not really on the forefront when it gets to style and design anyway.
    http://www.thescuderia.net/forums/signaturepics/sigpic3536_1.gif

I think it does look pretty good, but if I were to buy a Ferrari, (a) the colour would be Rosso Scuderia, and (b) it has to have its original Prancing Horse badge on, not a Hamann badge.

The future is RED