Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Introduction Thread

Hello!

Im thanos from Greece! I've been watching forums for few months, and just decided to register to share my thoughts with you!
    Of course, im a FerrariHolic!

Hope, our team will have a great season!

Welcome
    Forza Ferrari

Hi Everbody,

Ive always browsed this forum for all the news and inside info from the more experienced members.

Great forum!!

Forza Ferrari!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari4ever View Post
    Hi Everbody,

Ive always browsed this forum for all the news and inside info from the more experienced members.

Great forum!!

Forza Ferrari!!!!
    hi man

In Stefano Domenicali, we have a team boss who has proved to be a leader. - Luca diMontezemelo

Hello. I've been reading these forums for past few weeks and thought I should drop in :)

Welcome aboard Khizerk

Hi guys and welcome

Hello everyone, found this forum a couple of months ago and finally decided to join in on the fun. I've been an Alonso fan mainly but ever since he joined the Scuderia I've fallen in love with them too, to the point where I'm 100% sure I'm a Ferrari fan for life. Anyways I'm looking forward to my time on here.

Forza Ferrari & to a good result today!

Hello and welcome Luke

In Stefano Domenicali, we have a team boss who has proved to be a leader. - Luca diMontezemelo

Welcome Luke.

FORZA!

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Hello everyone, found this forum a couple of months ago and finally decided to join in on the fun. I've been an Alonso fan mainly but ever since he joined the Scuderia I've fallen in love with them too, to the point where I'm 100% sure I'm a Ferrari fan for life. Anyways I'm looking forward to my time on here.

Forza Ferrari & to a good result today!
    I share your feelings too Luke. I, like, Alonso, will retire from this sport a Ferrari fan

Hi, I have followed Ferrari in F1 all my life and decided I had better get on board here.

I do participate in other motorsport forums but: "Forza Ferrari!"

Just joined in today. Thought I'd say hello. It's been a pleasure reading many posts - found them to be very insightful and informative. This is what makes these forums interesting. Thanks everyone!

A so-so start to the season. Hopefully, we can have a championship winning car at some stage of this year and if this isn't possible we need to take measures as soon as we can to ensure we have the foundations in place to do so if we don't already. I thought we would have had a significantly stronger car than that of last year when newcomer Alonso joined Ferrari and nearly won the WDC.

G'day Luke, mum's worry and Shamim, I'm sure you're going to enjoy yourself here

Hi guys!!! I'm george from greece!!! I just want to tell you that my english not to good so i can't post too often!!!!But i read all of you every day!!!!You make me still hoping in this hard days!!!So thank you for this!!!!!

Hy guys,

I've been following F1 and Ferrari for a couple decades now and discovered this forum a few month ago but never took the time to register until a few days ago.
    I must say I really enjoy and appreciate all the news, informations, and debates you guys provide.

Big up to TheScuderia.net and Forza Ferrari

Welcome all
    Forza Jules

hi ferrari fans iam paolo lalli from towradgi australia nick name chachi

like all you other ferrari fans i have the up most of confidence in the scuderia sure they have been slow on the up take one could say asleep at the wheel but they will bounce back like only they can other teams would have packed up shop should they be in ferraris position the other teams are paranoid about there come back and are always as always looking over there shoulders watch this space forza ferrari chachi.

i agree. we will be back soon. our resurrection is looming....

Hello everyone, I've been Fernando Alonso a fan of since 2000 (F3000).

Hopefully, Alonso will produce the perfect lap and Hamilton will mess up
    Mark Webber: "If you push to try and pass you kill the tyres but if you wait, then you find you're on the same strategy and finish behind them anyway".

p.4 and p.6; not bad

But Hamilton is p.7
    Mark Webber: "If you push to try and pass you kill the tyres but if you wait, then you find you're on the same strategy and finish behind them anyway".

@ the doctor , it's a great read until u mentioned Fernando.. The queue of ALO bashing is in another forum... But welcome

Hi

Just to introduce myself, I have been following F1 for years... ever since I first saw Fernado racing I realized we have someone special here, been a fan since then.

I also Rate Vettel and The Hulk highly..... although with Vettel hurting us at the moment I found myself "liking" him a little less hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by scuderiafan View Post
    Hello and welcome Luke
    Scuderiafan, I had to laugh when I saw you welcoming "Luke" - given your avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Meiga View Post
    Scuderiafan, I had to laugh when I saw you welcoming "Luke" - given your avatar!

what a coincidence

Hi George, Chachi @NanoTheQuickest and @Kurski and all the new members, welcome and looking forward to sharing lots of Ferrari wins and even more "Forza Ferrari"s

Hi everyone, I joined last year and just saw this thread of new memebers introduction; So I thought I would say hello to the Ferrari Red nation. I have been an Alonso fan since 2005, and followed him since. So he is with Ferrari now and so am I. WE NEED two wins ASAP, starting in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    Welcome aboard.

So it was really the BBC 404 Forum, then?
    Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddabing.

Welcome aboard, everyone!

Hello All . Alonso fan since 04