Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Introduction Thread

Hello everyone been browsing the forums for quite some time now, thought i best say "HI" forza ferrari!

Newbie here

But have been lurking for about 4 years now.

Ferrari fan for about a decade.

Proud owner of the 430 Scud. Soon to be a proud owner of a rosso corsa 458 italia.

Salute Ferrari! Forza Ferrari!

Blush

Welcome all newbies .
    "Michael showed that he is the greatest. He stole the show today. And he did that without even winning the race." comments from Willi Weber
    D:\estelle\My Folders\F1 Photos\Avitars\e960c1b2.jpg

Hello everyone,

Been a fan since forever. Never had the time to register and even worse to post in the forums. Well now I can. Been to many races in Spa. I just hope we can recover from the slump we have been in and have one hell of a season.

Cheerss

Dint know where to put this. I think we should have a smaller version like a mobile site for cell phones? Im on the go and on the blackberry its kinda tough to open the whole page. I dont know how feasible it is though.
    4 down, 3 to go! Forza Sebastian!

We have tapatalk enabled if that works on the blackberry
    Forza Ferrari

hi everyone love f1, love Ferrari, not technical minded so hope to pic up some knowledge

welcome to the machine.
    Silently, like a shadow

Thanks Greig
    4 down, 3 to go! Forza Sebastian!

Hello everybody!

Good day for presenting myself I think, after this unexpected and great result in Malaysia!

I'm here for your technical stuff and your last news & rumours.

I'm really keen on Fernando and I wish Ferrari the best.

FORZA FERRARI

Hello Everyone,
    I am Anup Kadam from India...
    And i am a regular reader of Scuderia F1..so i am glad to be a member of Scuderia F1...
    thank you guys...and my only wish is to see Fernando Alonso winning the 2012 WDC at abu dabi...where he lost it in 2010...

Quote Originally Posted by thedoctor03 View Post
    Hey guys,

Nice to see you all. Perhaps it is surprising that I have been reading this forum for about 11 months now but never took the initiative to register and put my inputs in as well. I would find myself heavily disagreeing with some posts and some other times even standing up in my chair to applaud ones that I agreed with. but finally almost after a year I've registered and would love talking to all of you about Ferrari and F1 in general.

First things first, I am an F1 fan. without F1 there would be no teams, no great drivers, no nothing. So that is that.
    Second, I am a Michael Schumacher fan. A crazy sorta guy who'll cry if he wins, and be devastated when he loses. I live by him, I die by him. I was a 10 year old boy in 1995 when I started watching F1. Did not know much about it, but seeing MS race and compete was so amazing that I took a liking for the sport.
    Third, I am a Ferrari fan. My heart is painted Red and continues to be even after Schumi retired and even though now he's joined Merc. I refuse to be drawn into the "what is you had to choose between MS and ferrari debate". I love both of them equally and will be cheering them on equally. The happiness I would get seeing any of MS or Massa win would be equal. Cannot say the same about Fernando.
    I totally agree with you, it was Michael Schumacher the legend himself that got me interested in this amazing sport, where man and machine are one, at the absolute limit, fighting wheel to wheel at 200mph. wow. Schumi is my god and ferrari my religion. even though Michael is at merc now, i still have Ferrari close to my heart and cheer them on too, especially Massa, like you I am indifferent about Alonso.

I am loyal to the driver first and team second.

Good morning all, new member here. I am from the United States (boooooooooo) I know, but dont hate me just for that. I am well liked on the other forums hahha. Anyways big F1 fan here, big Scuderia fan, although its hard to really get immersed in F1 bc it lacks maintstream coverage over here except for on the SPEED channel. And since the races are on in the middle of the night, its a pain to watch sometimes, but I do. thanks to sites like this which help me speak with other fans since there are not many over here! At least not yet maybe after the 2013 race in NJ! Very happy about the outcome of the race on Sunday morning (USA). Great result from what we bring to the track. Obv tho if it was a dry race I doubt we would have even been on the podium let alone the top step! Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. Hope to be speaking with you guys again soon!

Quote Originally Posted by ScuderiaTifosi View Post
    Good morning all, new member here. I am from the United States (boooooooooo) I know, but dont hate me just for that. I am well liked on the other forums hahha. Anyways big F1 fan here, big Scuderia fan, although its hard to really get immersed in F1 bc it lacks maintstream coverage over here except for on the SPEED channel. And since the races are on in the middle of the night, its a pain to watch sometimes, but I do. thanks to sites like this which help me speak with other fans since there are not many over here! At least not yet maybe after the 2013 race in NJ! Very happy about the outcome of the race on Sunday morning (USA). Great result from what we bring to the track. Obv tho if it was a dry race I doubt we would have even been on the podium let alone the top step! Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. Hope to be speaking with you guys again soon!
    Hello there, ScuderiaTifosi!
    This season will be the "Rosso Corsa" season!
    Fernando is FAster than anyone.

hi guys, massive ferrari fan from england, been going on this forum everyday for about a year now, so thought i would take the jump and join u guys! hoping i will be a positive contributor to the forum! come on felipe!

Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    hi guys, massive ferrari fan from england, been going on this forum everyday for about a year now, so thought i would take the jump and join u guys! hoping i will be a positive contributor to the forum! come on felipe!
    WELCOME
    "Michael showed that he is the greatest. He stole the show today. And he did that without even winning the race." comments from Willi Weber
    D:\estelle\My Folders\F1 Photos\Avitars\e960c1b2.jpg

Hi everyone, a new tifoso from Italy :)

PaulW Guest
    Hi all, Paul here. My family is from Finland originally and I started watching F1 when Kimi was around. Followed him to Ferrari and have liked the supporters so I decided to stay.

Hi all!! :D
    I've been a ferrarista since i was well, born i guess, cause my father was and F1 is 'our thing' :P I grew up in India, where on sundays the girls met up to well do 'girl stuff' i guess, but i never knew exactly what they were cause i would be glued to the race most of the time! My father and i both loved michael, but we've kinda grown apart now, as he chose to be loyal to the driver and me to the team! :D When i was a kid F1 was not very heard of in India, and father was the only onto whom could talk to about it. Now i live in London and well i kinda stumbled onto this site, liked what i saw and decided to join! :D Now i can talk to a lot of people who know a lot more than i do about F1 ! :D Happy to be here really :)

FORZA FERRARI! :D

T van R Guest
    Welcome new members

PaulW Guest
    Thanks tarvan

Mabuhay and thank you for this lovely site

Hi everyone, my first time here, but regular on a couple of other forums.

Quote Originally Posted by anupa2k View Post
    Hello Everyone,
    I am Anup Kadam from India...
    And i am a regular reader of Scuderia F1..so i am glad to be a member of Scuderia F1...
    thank you guys...and my only wish is to see Fernando Alonso winning the 2012 WDC at abu dabi...where he lost it in 2010...

Same wish , Same wish

Hi all, been reading the site for a long time and recently joined, so just a quick message to say a big hello.

First and foremost I am a Ferrari fan and have been for over 32 years. I follow F1 because that was the first motorsport I saw our glorious red cars race in. I also follow them in the FIA GT1\GT3, Blancpain Endurance Series, and International GT Open Series to name but a few, and any other series I can find.

Last year I watched (on the internet) the ADAC 24hrs at the Nurburgring Nordschleife and it was great to see the privately entered Ferrari prototype, but a shame that one of the Ferrari 458s failed to get on the podium due to some technical issues a couple of hours before the end of the race.

I attended the FIA GT1\GT3 event at Silverstone last summer and will be there again next month for the Blancpain Endurance Series, which this season will see our 458s compete against the McLaren MP4-12C and many other top GT cars.

Anyway, it’s always great to see Ferrari’s race, so feel free to follow them on the links below, which stream the races live on their respective sites. Enjoy.

http://gt1world.com/

http://gt3europe.com/index.php

http://www.blancpain-endurance-series.com/index2.php

http://www.gtopen.net/index.php

http://adac.24h-rennen.de/

Ciao
    Jay

Hello!,

Im from Spain (cantabria near Asturias :)), but I live in Barcelona now.

Fuerza Alonso
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by proktok View Post
    Hello!,

Im from Spain (cantabria near Asturias :)), but I live in Barcelona now.

Fuerza Alonso
    Forza Ferrari
    Welcome! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    We have tapatalk enabled if that works on the blackberry
    Greig tapatalk is just awesome! I've just bought it. It costs only 2,49 euro. Best value for money I would say. Many bravos and thanks to you.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Big Grin

Hi everybody! :D

Newbie here :) been loitering around quite a lot the past couple of years, so, finally decided to join :) Glad to be here and hoping to pick up some real knowledge and also to make a good contribution :)
    Last edited by Scarlet:); 11th May 2012 at 14:54. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by eddie View Post
    But have been lurking for about 4 years now.

Ferrari fan for about a decade.

Proud owner of the 430 Scud. Soon to be a proud owner of a rosso corsa 458 italia.

Salute Ferrari! Forza Ferrari!
    If you don't need the F430 anymore I can help you.
    I can accept it as a present.
    Don't worry I can afford the transport costs.