Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Introduction Thread

Hi! Welcome!
    "It's not about how many times you get knocked down, it's how many times you get back up"

RIP Marco Simoncelli and Dan Wheldon

Welcome amici!
    Oggi č un bellissimo giorno!!!
    GO NANDO!!!!

Hey everyone! I am a new member but have been reading the forum for the last 3-4 months, thought I would finally contribute!

I have always been an Alonso fan first and foremost, of course at his Renault days Ferrari were the enemy (and Alonso was the enemy of Ferrari), however now they have joined forces I have developed a soft spot for the Scuderia with the amount of passion and excitement they bring to the sport.

I like: Alonso, Button (MBE), Maldonado, Grosjean
    My list of F1 dislikes are: McLaren, Ron Dennis, Lewis Hamilton, Ted Kravitz, David Croft

I attended the Australian Grand prix 2012 and also am going to the Singapore Grand Prix this year also!

Cheers,
    EL_NANDO.

Same as el_nando been reading the forum for a few months liked what I saw and wanted to get away from the McLaren kissing.

Likes: Vettel, Schumacher, Kubica, Kimi, Maldonado, Perez, Kamui, the judge in the court case with Di Resta v Hamilton Snr (hopefully puts them both in jail) Ferrari, Sauber, Red Bull.

Dislikes: Lulu fans, McKiwi fans, Whitmarsh, Ron Dennis, Di Resta (has a big mouth), Lulu's dad, Damon Hill, Sky(McLaren)F1, everything about McKiwi apart from Jenson, glory hunting F1 fans mostly from the 07-08 period!

Interesting set of likes & dislikes Dr. Marko, No mention of 'Horner' in dislikes, Alonso & Massa in 'likes'. Hmm.. Do we have a Red Bull guest paying us a visit?

Welcome to TSN

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    Interesting set of likes & dislikes Dr. Marko, No mention of 'Horner' in dislikes, Alonso & Massa in 'likes'. Hmm.. Do we have a Red Bull guest paying us a visit?

Welcome to TSN
    What can I say, the enemy of my enemy is my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Helmut Marko View Post
    What can I say, the enemy of my enemy is my friend!
    But woe betide you if the friends of your friend are your enemy!

Quote Originally Posted by Alessandra View Post
    But woe betide you if the friends of your friend are your enemy!
    I'm used to that, I'm a doctor after all!

Hello everyone... I'm relatively new in this community. I wont hide the fact that I'm a supporter of Fernando Alonso since San Marino Grand Prix 2005.. Ever since that race I've been following him wherever he goes

I'm used to that, I'm a doctor after all!
    Listen kid. You just make sure that the friends of your friends who were once your enemies become your friends pdq or those afore mentioned friends, those friends of your enemies, will surely revert to type and become your enemies too and then you will have nothing in the world but enemies. Excepting those friends dressed in black & red who are not friends of your old enemies, now known as your current friends, and they are of an unreliable disposition, so, place not your faith in the enemies of your friends….oh, I think I’ve changed accent………damn.

However, this is the home of Fernando & Felipe…………remember Doc.

Listen kid. You just make sure that the friends of your friends who were once your enemies become your friends pdq or those afore mentioned friends, those friends of your enemies, will surely revert to type and become your enemies too and then you will have nothing in the world but enemies. Excepting those friends dressed in black & red who are not friends of your old enemies, now known as your current friends, and they are of an unreliable disposition, so, place not your faith in the enemies of your friends….oh, I think I’ve changed accent………damn.

However, this is the home of Fernando & Felipe…………remember Doc.
    My head hurts... Btw I'm probably older than you are so calling me a kid is a bit far off lol!

...... I'm probably older than you are ....... lol!
    I wouldn't bet on it!!

Hey, my fellow Ferrari fans! Just joined this magnificent place here and this is my first post
    Well, here's my little intro...
    I'm not Italian and I live in a country called Estonia, a place where most people are generally quiet and not very passionate about anything, so basically a typical north european country. And I suppose I'm a typical north european guy as well, a little bit shy and quiet, but when it comes to supporting and loving Ferrari then I'm as passionate as anyone could ever be. I fell in love with the legend that is Ferrari on 26th of March 2000 at the age of 16 and I have loved and supported Ferrari ever since. So I have been a tifoso for 12 years now, not very long compared to some other Ferrari fans, but I love Ferrari just as much as any of you. I'm a serious addict and Ferrari is my drug!

I love everything about Ferrari... the amazing road cars, the amazing glorious history, the passion that Ferrari evokes, the red color, and last but not least the greatest racing team in the history of motorracing...SCUDERIA FERRARI.
    It's a real privilege to be a fan of a legend like Ferrari!

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso84 View Post
    Hey, my fellow Ferrari fans! Just joined this magnificent place here and this is my first post
    I'm not Italian and I live in a country called Estonia, a place where most people are generally quiet and not very passionate about anything, so basically a typical north european country. And I suppose I'm a typical north european guy as well, a little bit shy and quiet, but when it comes to supporting and loving Ferrari then I'm as passionate as anyone could ever be. I fell in love with the legend that is Ferrari on 26th of March 2000 at the age of 16 and I have loved and supported Ferrari ever since. So I have been a tifoso for 12 years now, not very long compared to some other Ferrari fans, but I love Ferrari just as much as any of you. I'm a serious addict and Ferrari is my drug!

I love everything about Ferrari... the amazing road cars, the amazing glorious history, the passion that Ferrari evokes, the red color, and last but not least the greatest racing team in the history of motorracing...SCUDERIA FERRARI.
    Welcome to the site . Wishing you many years of chatting and sharing your passion with us .
    "Michael showed that he is the greatest. He stole the show today. And he did that without even winning the race." comments from Willi Weber
    D:\estelle\My Folders\F1 Photos\Avitars\e960c1b2.jpg

Welcome
    Forza Jules

There you go Alessandra some one you can call kid

Welcome to our house
    Its all in the name - FERRARI

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    At last

Welcome Tifoso84 and dongtea

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post

Welcome to our house
    A "kid"?! So talking passionately means that I'm a kid??? Dammit, I knew I would get some flack for that open hearted comment. I suppose if I had just said "Hi" like some stiff then I would've been "mature" right?! Well I'm not some emotionless McLaren fan...
    If being passionate about Ferrari means that I'm a "kid" then fine, I don't wannabe mature. Soooorry for trying to be passionate, I just thought that this was a Ferrari fans forum...I must've been wrong?
    Last edited by Tifoso84; 6th October 2012 at 17:35.

I'm not sure what Ken meant, Tifoso84, but it really wasn't what you think it is at all
    Being passionate about Ferrari is why we're all here.
    Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by Suzie View Post
    I'm not sure what Ken meant, Tifoso84, but it really wasn't what you think it is at all
    Being passionate about Ferrari is why we're all here.
    Very true Suzie ....
    "Michael showed that he is the greatest. He stole the show today. And he did that without even winning the race." comments from Willi Weber
    D:\estelle\My Folders\F1 Photos\Avitars\e960c1b2.jpg

Tifoso84

Ken was responding to a piece of nonsense I'd written a while back.
    I'm sure that it wasn't intended to be insulting to you

Tifoso84

Ken was responding to a piece of nonsense I'd written a while back.
    I'm sure that it wasn't intended to be insulting to you
    Hey, it's quite alright, we're cool
    It's just a shame that there's always one smart-ass who tries to ruin it for the others...but oh well
    You or not anyone else certainly doesn't need to try to explain his comments.
    But thank you and thanks to Suzie for being so nice and polite
    We're all Ferrari fans here, so let's just put this little silly misunderstanding behind us, shall we?

FORZA FERRARI!!!

Hello and welcome to all new members.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Hello greig and all the scuderia Ferrari members,my names Omar and I'm from Dubai,I have been reading most of the members posts,and I have enjoyed it:) and could not stop myself for registering,love the ethusiam and the passion and hopefully I can share it with all of you..

Hello ,,,i am from india and huge fan of FERNANDO...and ofcourse of the reds,,....and
    a very big ANTI-vettel & red bull dominance hater!!
    Hope fernanado wins the 2012 title from here...will be heartbreak if vettel wins 3 championships.....!

Hello to my fellow estonian (and all the others aswell)!
    not gonna change my profile picture

Hey Katu! So great to see another Estonian Ferrari fan in here
    Whereabouts in Estonia are you from, if you don't mind me asking? I'm from Tallinn

Hey Katu! So great to see another Estonian Ferrari fan in here
    Whereabouts in Estonia are you from, if you don't mind me asking? I'm from Tallinn
    i live currently in Tallinn too
    not gonna change my profile picture

Quote Originally Posted by Katu View Post
    i live currently in Tallinn too
    Cool! The weather is quite depressing though

By the way, how do you put that quote under your message? I mean that "Moon" quote.

Hi all,hope all are fine and well.I am Muhammad Ansib Zia from Lahore,Pakistan.
    Best driver Fernando Alonso.hate Sebestian Bierber,Loldanaldo,*******
    FORZA FERRARI AND FORZA FERNANDO
    Last edited by REDARMYSOJA; 8th October 2012 at 23:59.