Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Introduction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Massa#1 View Post
    Hi everybody.

I have browsed here for many months and decided now is a good time to join with brazil coming up.

Good luck fernando my favourite driver massa will help all he can.

Maybe some rain could help too.
    Welcome to the forum.

Hi all, new to the site. Im from ireland and like every1 else here im into my ferraris especially F1. Im a Long time Ferrari fan. Huge Schumacher fan even in his late benetton driver. He might not have been an angel but he was my driver. I started to watch f1 with my father when i was 7 and liked the "red cars" haha got interested in the sport were Ferrari and Schumacher became a religion. Used to realy dislike Alonso but with the red uniform....Hes accepted plus 2nd in 2 titles in 3 years isnt bad.

Hi there!
    I love Ferrari and my favourite pilot is Alonso!!

Re: New Member Introduction Thread

Hi everyone, have been browsing the forum for years and just joined today. I have been following SF for about 30years and will continue to until I am in a box!!
    I am looking forward to joining the discussions.
    Forza Ferrari.

Tapatalk'd from my HTC SXE Beats

Welcome to the forum younger06!

Hello everyone, I've been lurking since development of the F2012, and finally decided to join for the 2013 season! Looking forward to seeing our F138 lap the field ;)
    FORZA FERRARI!

Quote Originally Posted by Samcar222 View Post
    Hello everyone, I've been lurking since development of the F2012, and finally decided to join for the 2013 season! Looking forward to seeing our F138 lap the field ;)
    FORZA FERRARI!
    Welcome to posting!

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

@Samcar222
    Lap the field? That's the spirit!
    Welcome!

Per Sempre Forza Ferrari!
    Dr Ferdinand Porsche:" Nuvolari is the greatest driver of the past, the present, and the future".
    Enzo Ferrari once drove with him and recalled even on bends "he never took his foot from the accelerator".

Welcome on the forum Samcar222! You certainly have the good spirit! Forza Ferrari!

To the forum, hope you have a good experience here .
    "Michael showed that he is the greatest. He stole the show today. And he did that without even winning the race." comments from Willi Weber
    D:\estelle\My Folders\F1 Photos\Avitars\e960c1b2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Samcar222 View Post
    FORZA FERRARI!
    Welcome
    ||||||||||||||||||||||

Hello to all, I joined last summer & have been enjoying reading the posts here, finally remembered to post up here & introduce myself! I've been a Ferrari fan since I attended my first GP at Watkins Glen, NY in the early 1970's (maybe '71), remember rooting for Jackie Ickx even though I had no idea how to pronounce his name! There have been drivers not with Ferrari that I would hope were recruited by the Scuderia & maybe I'd cheer for them a little, while I waited for that to happen "The Glen" was a very crazy place, especially the Bog as it was called & it was a lot of fun going there for the race weekends, but following the other races on the calendar was quite trying back then... no internet, no TV coverage, very little mentioned locally on the news channels. I think Road & Track magazine was about my only source for info, so all the news was about a month old when I read it, ah, the glory days. So I am here now & hopefully will post up once in a while!

Now I've got to see what I can find out about the new F138

Howdy everyone! Not a new member of course, but I'm back after a long winter hibernation.

After the heartbreaking end to last season, I intentionally avoided all news regarding the development of the new car, until the launch. I think the F138 looks beautiful, much better than the F2012 thanks to the new nose job. Hope it's quick out on the track.

Anyway, testing begins today, and fingers and toes firmly crossed that it goes well for us. Here's to a good season, and Forza Ferrari!

The future is RED

Quote Originally Posted by epiclyaddicted View Post
    Howdy everyone! Not a new member of course, but I'm back after a long winter hibernation.

After the heartbreaking end to last season, I intentionally avoided all news regarding the development of the new car, until the launch. I think the F138 looks beautiful, much better than the F2012 thanks to the new nose job. Hope it's quick out on the track.

Anyway, testing begins today, and fingers and toes firmly crossed that it goes well for us. Here's to a good season, and Forza Ferrari!
    Pretty same story here. But I wanted to stop watching F1 at all. Was not able to do it of course.
    And yes, F138 is gorgeous. Hope we'll win trophies that season. (And red fools wont win nothing!)
    This season will be the "Rosso Corsa" season!
    Fernando is FAster than anyone.

Hello every Ferrari fan...I'm from Turkey...I'm a fan of Ferrari,since 1997...Hopefully we'll see Ferrari dominate this season and we're all very happy...

Quote Originally Posted by SinanOzerS View Post
    Hello every Ferrari fan...I'm from Turkey...I'm a fan of Ferrari,since 1997...Hopefully we'll see Ferrari dominate this season and we're all very happy...

Hi there ...
    Yes we all wish Ferrari dominates this year, it sure would be a great year then .
    "Michael showed that he is the greatest. He stole the show today. And he did that without even winning the race." comments from Willi Weber

Hello everybody. I`m always loved Ferrari road cars and in this year I became Scuderia Ferrari tifozi too. So I`m hope, that I our team will take the deserved title this year. The best I can say to itroduced my opinion is
    FORZA FERRARI! FORZA FERNANDO!FORZA MASSA!

I hope I`ll become one of you, members of this amazing forum)

Quote Originally Posted by S.M.I. View Post
    Hello everybody. I`m always loved Ferrari road cars and in this year I became Scuderia Ferrari tifozi too. So I`m hope, that I our team will take the deserved title this year. The best I can say to itroduced my opinion is
    FORZA FERRARI! FORZA FERNANDO!FORZA MASSA!

I hope I`ll become one of you, members of this amazing forum)
    Welcome .... Just signing up and sharing your opinions here is one way of being a member, so I guess you are .

Hi everyone,

First of all I am a huge Ferrari fan and as far as I can remember I have always been. I remember being 9 years old and seeing Michael Schumacher win at Suzuka 2000. What a moment!

I am from The Netherlands and very passionate about Scuderia Ferrari and currently a huge fan of Fernando Alonso. Never thought I'd say that, given the fact that I practically hated him in the Schumacher-Alonso battle in 2005-2006.

But now, more that ever I hope Fernando can make all the tifosi around the world proud by claiming his 3rd title.

I hope for all the best for the men in red this season.

Avanti Ferrari!

Quote Originally Posted by AvantiFerAvanti View Post
    Hi everyone,

First of all I am a huge Ferrari fan and as far as I can remember I have always been. I remember being 9 years old and seeing Michael Schumacher win at Suzuka 2000. What a moment!

I am from The Netherlands and very passionate about Scuderia Ferrari and currently a huge fan of Fernando Alonso. Never thought I'd say that, given the fact that I practically hated him in the Schumacher-Alonso battle in 2005-2006.

But now, more that ever I hope Fernando can make all the tifosi around the world proud by claiming his 3rd title.

I hope for all the best for the men in red this season.

Avanti Ferrari!

To the forum .

Hello. I am till last Year I was passionate Fernando fan. Now I can Say that I am even more passionate Ferrari Fan.

At the moment I am leaving and working in Austria. I would kindly like to ask, If somebody could help me and if he can show forum with tips and infos about German GP ( Nurburgring, because I would like to go this Year.

And I would like to arrange some hotel, and good seats.... value for money :)))

thanks in advance.

My email also is dr.veranis@gmail.com

Hello Everyone,

I used to be a member here some time ago and my name was scudiero. So this time around I am scudieros. I follow the site during the season and the testing, but mainly during winter when the abstinence kicks in. I grew up in Rome, hence the passion for La Rossa. I am a scuderia fan first and foremost, so I don't mind which of our two drivers wins, but i am partial to Fernando after what he has shown he can do with a Ferrari.

I won't post much, but I do enjoy following some of your arguments, and may chip in every now and then. However I do speak Italian, so if you need anything translating, send me a message.

Greig, thanks for the lovely community you have created, and thank you to all the fans that live here and keep everyone informed. You provide a great service and create a huge community, with one single passion.

Forza Ferrari Sempre.

Quote Originally Posted by scudieros View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I used to be a member here some time ago and my name was scudiero. So this time around I am scudieros. I follow the site during the season and the testing, but mainly during winter when the abstinence kicks in. I grew up in Rome, hence the passion for La Rossa. I am a scuderia fan first and foremost, so I don't mind which of our two drivers wins, but i am partial to Fernando after what he has shown he can do with a Ferrari.

I won't post much, but I do enjoy following some of your arguments, and may chip in every now and then. However I do speak Italian, so if you need anything translating, send me a message.

Greig, thanks for the lovely community you have created, and thank you to all the fans that live here and keep everyone informed. You provide a great service and create a huge community, with one single passion.

Forza Ferrari Sempre.

Quote Originally Posted by scudieros View Post
    ||||||||||||||||||||||

hi to all. been viewing this site for years. nothing compares to it so very happy to be on board huge gilles fan. went to montreal for the first time in 1982 to watch him and we all know what happend two weeks prior. been going to montreal since 1982 missed a few but any questions feel free to ask. i come from a racing family dad raced formula b and can am in the 60s raced against sam posey peter revson mark donahue and s/brothers and for my self i did six years in rmax so thats my story. so heres to a fantastic season

Quote Originally Posted by DJMORIN View Post
    hi to all. been viewing this site for years. nothing compares to it so very happy to be on board huge gilles fan. went to montreal for the first time in 1982 to watch him and we all know what happend two weeks prior. been going to montreal since 1982 missed a few but any questions feel free to ask. i come from a racing family dad raced formula b and can am in the 60s raced against sam posey peter revson mark donahue and s/brothers and for my self i did six years in rmax so thats my story. so heres to a fantastic season

Hi all!

Found this Forum by way of a current member. Been a Ferrari fan for as long as I can remember. Looking forward to my first F1 race outside the US this year & my first trip to Italy! How could it be anywhere but Monza!

Anyway, I live just outside of Austin in Buda, Tx.(home of the Weiner Dog races) and have a brand new track just 12 minutes away.

Look forward to the future chats!

hey budaman just joined 24 hrs ago so welcome.i am hearing that there jacking the prices up at the surrounding hotels so much that there more than a monaco stay. whats that all about. were is the best bang for the buck grandstand to sit at.

Yes, they did go overboard a bit last year. I honestly don't think it will be as bad this year, but it will still be expensive. It's not just Austin either....I'm paying double what the room normally is in Milan when I go in September.

As far as seats at CoTA...that's a tough one as most of the grandstands give you views of more than just one section of the track. I opted for PSL's in the turn 15 Corner GS. I read an article last year that gave opinions on all the stands & which one they felt was the best & 15 was the one they picked. I was not disappointed. Could see a large part of the back straight and the whole T12 - T16 complex. Actually had a real restroom there also instead of Porto's! Only thing you really miss are seeing the pre & post race ceremonies. Pics from my seats here: http://www.mmtravelpics.com/Our_Worl..._U.S.G.P..html

Of course, T1 is good, but I felt you were too far away from the track.