Thread: New Member Introduction Thread

great pictures pal. just how far are you from the cars in that g/s .looks like alot of good action in this corner. when we go to montreal we sit in g/s24 at the hair pin. the cars are 30 40 feet the most from you full throttle coming out of the hair pin. after awhile your grinding your teeth its so damn loud

The one thing I don't like about CoTA, along with many of the new tracks is the need for massive runoff areas. There are very few places you can get within 100ft of the cars. I guess my seats were about 150ft from the apex of T15. I was using a 200 lense for the shots. Rented a 50 - 500 lense for this weekends Grand Am race so I can see if it is worth it to get one for this years USGP. Quite a few Ferrari's entered in the GT class this weekend.

Hello Everyone, I am redkid from the Philippines. Im not new to this thread as I keep on following this thread years ago to give me a daily supply of F1 related news, specifically about what is going on within Ferrari F1 Team. But today, I decided to register so that I can feel the pride of being one of the supporters of Ferrari.

Forza Ferrari or maybe I can say it in our language...Mabuhay (long live) Ferrari!

Quote Originally Posted by redkid View Post
    Hello Everyone, I am redkid from the Philippines. Im not new to this thread as I keep on following this thread years ago to give me a daily supply of F1 related news, specifically about what is going on within Ferrari F1 Team. But today, I decided to register so that I can feel the pride of being one of the supporters of Ferrari.

Forza Ferrari or maybe I can say it in our language...Mabuhay (long live) Ferrari!
    Welcome to the forum. Mabuhay Ferrari.

Welcome redkid. Mabuhay Ferrari. That's nice - learn something every day here!

Thank you for the warm welcome mirafiori and Alessandra. Should you happen to come by (for vacation or business) the Philippines, kindly email me so that I may extend whatever assistance I may offer.

Benvenuto Redkid!
    Dr Ferdinand Porsche:" Nuvolari is the greatest driver of the past, the present, and the future".
    Enzo Ferrari once drove with him and recalled even on bends "he never took his foot from the accelerator".

and to all, new and old members . Hope we have one hell of a season this year ...
    Last edited by Ferrari_gal; 29th March 2013 at 07:23.
    "Michael showed that he is the greatest. He stole the show today. And he did that without even winning the race." comments from Willi Weber
    D:\estelle\My Folders\F1 Photos\Avitars\e960c1b2.jpg

Thank you for the warm welcome mirafiori and Alessandra. Should you happen to come by (for vacation or business) the Philippines, kindly email me so that I may extend whatever assistance I may offer.

That's very kind of you. If you ever make it to the British GP we'd be pleased to see you too

I have visited this forum for some time and decided to register. I like the comments from all over the World and there is often some great info on here.
    I live in Florida, USA... I don't own or drive a 71 Dino $$$$$ but I once had a friend that owned one and let me drive it twice (not very far)... however, I do drive a Porsche Cayman S which I love.

Quote Originally Posted by 71dino View Post
    I have visited this forum for some time and decided to register. I like the comments from all over the World and there is often some great info on here.
    I live in Florida, USA... I don't own or drive a 71 Dino $$$$$ but I once had a friend that owned one and let me drive it twice (not very far)... however, I do drive a Porsche Cayman S which I love.
    and to all, new and old members .
    "Michael showed that he is the greatest. He stole the show today. And he did that without even winning the race." comments from Willi Weber

Welcome on board.....

Glad to be here

Hi and Salute,

Lifelong motor racing fanatic and tifoso here. I had the wonderful privilege of watching Alonso win at Monza in 2010 having had a pitlane pass on the Saturday. This year I'm visiting Maranello in July and hope to soak up the sights and atmosphere of the greatest sporting team on earth. Forza Ferrari!
    Last edited by alonsomagico; 9th April 2013 at 12:27.

Quote Originally Posted by alonsomagico View Post
    Hi and Salute,

Lifelong motor racing fanatic and tifoso here. I had the wonderful privilege of watching Alonso win at Monza in 2012 having had a pitlane pass on the Saturday. This year I'm visiting Maranello in July and hope to soak up the sights and atmosphere of the greatest sporting team on earth. Forza Ferrari!
    Welcome aboard, mate

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Hi and Salute,

Lifelong motor racing fanatic and tifoso here. I had the wonderful privilege of watching Alonso win at Monza in 2012 having had a pitlane pass on the Saturday. This year I'm visiting Maranello in July and hope to soak up the sights and atmosphere of the greatest sporting team on earth. Forza Ferrari!
    yes, it certainly must have been wonderful privilege to see Fernando win at Monza in 2012, since probably any of us didn't.. Lewis won in Monza last year, if you don't mix it up with 2010 of course..
    not gonna change my profile picture

2010 of course! Typing late at night, sorry.

2010 of course! Typing late at night, sorry.
    no worries, happens even with the best of us

Just signed up. First year following F1. The company I work for is a sponsor. Must show my loyalty.My 11 year old likes Red Bull because they've won the last 3 years. Not sure how this will work out but it sure is fun going back and forth with him during qualifications and race day.

Welcome Pal. Nice to have a bit of banter with the kids. My four and six year old do cheer go Alonso go Alonso every second Sunday..
    "That has made me fall in love with Ferrari even more today than ever." Fernando Alonso

reminds me the times me and my father watched f1, he was cheering for finns, i was cheering for everyone else

Hi,
    I'm Kristof from Belgium.
    I've been following this forum for some time but never made an account, so, now is the time!
    Been following F1 race to race since 2007, but I'm a Ferrari fanatic since a long time.
    Huge fan of Felipe, I think he's a very good driver and often underestimated, and also, he's one of the most "chilled" characters in the paddock. Always have had a lot of respect for Fernando in therms of his driving skills, now he's driving for Ferrari I feel like we have the possible duo of drivers. Hopefully we finaly achieve our goal again!

Grtz

Hi all,

I'm Mat from Adelaide, South Australia. Home of the best F1 street circuit ever !
    Been watching F1 since I was a kid and followed Ayrton Senna. I followed Coulthard for a bit until Webber came in and followed him ever since.
    But since Turkey 2010 I can't stand Bieber and I cant stand RB........
    For the past 4 years I have considered Alonso the best driver on the grid - He is definitely the best all round driver and now the "Fez" (my nickname for Ferrari) has a good enough car to beat RB, I want Alonso and the Fez to "destroy" Bieber and RB in the WDC and WCC.

I will still patriotically support Webber, but now Alonso is the driver I support for the WDC, and Ferrari for the WCC.

Go Ferdi and go the Fez !!!!!

BTW my fav Ferrari is the F40 and the 1995 F1 Ferrari F12T2 V12 is my fav sounding N/A motor.
    Last edited by izybluffen; 14th April 2013 at 09:35.

What's up with all the new people all of a sudden?, welcome to all :)

Quote Originally Posted by izybluffen View Post
    Hi all,

I'm Mat from Adelaide, South Australia. Home of the best F1 street circuit ever !
    Been watching F1 since I was a kid and followed Ayrton Senna. I followed Coulthard for a bit until Webber came in and followed him ever since.
    But since Turkey 2010 I can't stand Bieber and I cant stand RB........
    For the past 4 years I have considered Alonso the best driver on the grid - He is definitely the best all round driver and now the "Fez" (my nickname for Ferrari) has a good enough car to beat RB, I want Alonso and the Fez to "destroy" Bieber and RB in the WDC and WCC.

I will still patriotically support Webber, but now Alonso is the driver I support for the WDC, and Ferrari for the WCC.

Go Ferdi and go the Fez !!!!!

BTW my fav Ferrari is the F40 and the 1995 F1 Ferrari F12T2 V12 is my fav sounding N/A motor.
    Welcome .... I was never a Webber supporter and still am not I am a true Ferrari fan but I really do not like what RB have done to Webber and yesterdays antics just proove how low they have become .

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari_gal View Post
    Welcome .... I was never a Webber supporter and still am not I am a true Ferrari fan but I really do not like what RB have done to Webber and yesterdays antics just proove how low they have become .
    Hi Ferrari_gal,

Thanks for the welcome. It's obvious Mark has been getting shafted since long ago, but it was so good today to see Ferdi "breeze" past Bieber twice and he must of been spitting in his helmet !!!

Thank goodness the Ferrari is really competitive this season. Alonso has already proven he can win with a lesser car but just shows how much of a fraud or phony Bieber is without the best car !!! Bieber could never have done what Alonso has achieved in the last 3 years Ferrari.

Anyway now that Alonso has a better car to challenge with, I predict him to win his 3rd WDC, crush Bieber and bring Ferrari the WCC with Massa driving well also.

Hello, every body here~ It's greatful to be here. I'm a definitely Alonso fan since I first time watched F1 in 2007!! Forza Ferrari!!

Another newcomer...

Hello to all of you Fans della Rossa !

I registered already a couple of days ago, but had not the chance to yet post, so, I'll start by telling you who I am, I'll try to make it short...

- I am a Belgian (home of Spa!), married with a German, father of 2 : Noah (boy) 12 & Meggy (girl) soon 11.
    - I am watching F1 since the years 79/80
    - Saw 2 races in Zolder with guys like Gilles Villeneuve, Carlos Reuteman, Alan Jones, Nelson (the real) Piquet...
    - Saw 2 races in Spa, and as I was working for Toyota Europe's Marketing Unit, I had the charge of the development of the Alloy Wheels. One of the manufacturer was the one & only OZ near Venice, which I visited, and I had the chance one year to have very special VIP passes. I had the fortune to meet Ayrton Senna, with who I had the fantastic pleasure to spend some time, face to face...a Fantastic man, and I was at the time betting for La SF with Alain Prost, who did during this GP 2 rounds, and then burnt his butt because of a fired engine

I lived in Italy 7 years, in the USA 7 years, and I Thailand 8 months, where I was a dive master.
    I am also a motorcycle rider, and this, since the age of 14, I own today a Kawasaki Ninja ZX-9R B4 in Red (yes !)

Hope you are all well, and have enjoyed Barcelona yesterday as I did, I am a bit bluffed by the Lotus and Kimi, but hey, it's only the beginning of the season, and in 2 weeks...Monaco...
    Read you all soon !

Blush

To all newcomers

Ah atlast i've found the thread!!!
    Im Valentin Mavlanov, from Moscow, Russia, 20 years old, and a student of engineering!!!
    FORZA FERRARI FOREVER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mavlanov View Post
    Ah atlast i've found the thread!!!
    Im Valentin Mavlanov, from Moscow, Russia, 20 years old, and a student of engineering!!!
    FORZA FERRARI FOREVER!!!
    Welcome Mavlanov

As an engineer you'll find many threads here to keep you busy! Have fun!