Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: New Member Introduction Thread

noone replies to my posts!!

Was here before, now again . From Finland and of course Kimi Räikkönen is reason for my return.

Quote Originally Posted by fadyferrari View Post
    A smile for you
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." -Abraham Lincoln

Hi there, Fat Hippo here from Denial

My favourite Drivers aren't active anymore - at least not in F1: Nigel Mansell and Alex Zanardi, but hey Alex will come back in the BlacPain this season

Hi everybody, I've been reading this forum for a while and registered sometime ago, but due to some technical problem I wasn't able to post anything yet.

I'm spaniard, from asturias, Ferrarist since the 1999. I'm not very fan of any actual driver, but my favourite ones are Kimi and Alonso, I hope they work well together.

FORZA FERRARI, the WCC and WDC will be ours.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFatHippo View Post
    Hi there, Fat Hippo here from Denial

My favourite Drivers aren't active anymore - at least not in F1: Nigel Mansell and Alex Zanardi, but hey Alex will come back in the BlacPain this season
    Welcome at TSN
    Maurizio Arrivabene fanpage:www.facebook.com/maurizioarrivabene

Quote Originally Posted by Stebandelareina View Post
    Hi everybody, I've been reading this forum for a while and registered sometime ago, but due to some technical problem I wasn't able to post anything yet.

I'm spaniard, from asturias, Ferrarist since the 1999. I'm not very fan of any actual driver, but my favourite ones are Kimi and Alonso, I hope they work well together.

FORZA FERRARI, the WCC and WDC will be ours.
    Welcome at TSN

Quote Originally Posted by goodwood View Post
    Thank you. I cam here principally to learn from people better informed than me... hence you'll have to excuse my screwups...

Screwing up is what many of us do best here!! Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by fadyferrari View Post
    I'm replying to your post because you're obviously feeling left out! At the same time I'd like to add that it's great to see the Indian contingent showing that they also have a passion for Ferrari, so a big welcome to you all.

Hello everyone I've been reading this forum for months and been an F1 fan since 99. Even though I register months ago my account just recently was activated. I wish our team and,drivers the best fortunes this year good work on the car now let's go get them championships!

Quote Originally Posted by ALO View Post
    Hello everyone I've been reading this forum for months and been an F1 fan since 99. Even though I register months ago my account just recently was activated. I wish our team and,drivers the best fortunes this year good work on the car now let's go get them championships!
    Welcome aboard ALO..
    "That has made me fall in love with Ferrari even more today than ever." Fernando Alonso

Hello,myself Arun.i am an INDIAN,a ferrari fan

Quote Originally Posted by ARUN M KARUNAN View Post
    Welcome to TSN...

Quote Originally Posted by ARUN M KARUNAN View Post
    Welcome!

Hello everyone

I have been reading this forum for sometime mainly to hear some positive news about ferrari.
    I'm from Hong Kong and I've been supporting ferrari ever since I first watched F1 In 2003.

Well its a bit clumsy on my part to not have noticed this thread as its such a regular feature on any forums, so pardon my negligence .But now that i am here i feel i have to give a formal intro of myself.
    PadGeT here from India , currently residing in IIT-Kgp studying Aeronautical engineering. Gonna pass out from here this fall and shift to Lille for two years. Avid motorsport fan , though MotoGP and F1 are closest to my heart. I have been following F1 since the start of this millennium , the good old days of Ferrari and Schumacher's reign of dominance. Don't have any particular favorite driver ( Kimi seems so sort of made a connection der), been fascinated by the technical appeal of F1 but always been a fan of the famous red team from Maranello and since then i found out that there's something very special about this team in the way they operate, everything exudes passion and exuberance to be the best at what they do. Later did extensive research and came to know about the unrivaled golden history of Ferrari in motorsports and the special fans "Tifosi" that they have gathered throughout the years all over the world. It instantly endeared me to the team and been their staunch supporter even during the recent troubled years. Finally i have to give a special shout-out to the admins and mods of this very special forum to have made it a place free from hatred and bickering over petty and trivial matters among members that are far too common dis days on other forums (i am in f1technical forum too, been der for couple of years); have to be honest, i have been lurking here for a few days and finally decided to be a part of this forum and make new tifosi friends. I am always up for discussions on technical related topics and would love to hear from u guyz. Thanks for bearing with me and i hope i haven't made too boring & daft an intro for myself.
    Cheers - PadGeT

F1 show biz 2016 :
    Toto - "Ferrari are a real threat" .... Nico - "Awesome, everything is just awesome" .....Lulu - "Mental strength man, lifestyle man, I'll drive at 400% as ever man".... and then suddenly a wild Bull out of nowhere slams into a Ferrari.

New member here. Hello everyone. Finally great to see the best forum on Ferrari F1. The technical discussions and analysis here are the best I've seen. Very pragmatic and not so sensational like most other F1 forums or news sites. For example, I'm tired of hearing the Mercedes are early favourites when only 2 weeks of testing have been completed. Obviously, Ferrari is not performance testing yet. Yes, this means we are a bit behind in our testing program, and perhaps even hiding a bit of true performance. It only makes sense that Mercedes was on super-light fuel loads during their quali tests. Ferrari have not started any maximum performance tests yet. It would be nice to see them start that next week. It's also possible that they don't want to give too much away especially since they may be protested for their super light engine cover. Anyway, great to be here and Hello to everyone.

Hello, new member from Switzerland...A ferrari fan since 1996. I will bring luck, this year is a wdc-wcc for us...guaranteed

Greetings all --

I've been a F1 fan since the late 1990s when my father introduced me to the sport. I wasn't into any racing back then but after watching a few F1 races, I became hooked. I watched Schumy in those days but my favorite driver was Mika Hakkinen. I really didn't know enough about the teams to pick any favorite.

I admit, I grew up watching Miami Vice so Ferrari was a familiar name. When I was a teenager, I had a part-time job and one day, my boss tells me to come outside. Sure enough, he shows me his newly-acquired black Testarossa with tan leather. It wasn't in "perfect" condition but it was still awe-inspiring to see in person. We went for a short drive but it had some transmission issue along the way. We looked pretty silly going about 20 mph (in 35mph zone) for a few miles.

Today, I'm a huge Kimi fan and was pretty sad to see him leave Ferrari in 2009. Glad he came back to F1 as the sport is definitely better with him in it. I am also an Alonso fan. I became a fan when he was with Renault and Briattore.

Really shocked that Ferrari isn't doing so well these past couple of years. Hopefully they'll turn it around.

Glad to find these forums!

Quote Originally Posted by cnick6 View Post
    Greetings all --

I've been a F1 fan since the late 1990s when my father introduced me to the sport. I wasn't into any racing back then but after watching a few F1 races, I became hooked. I watched Schumy in those days but my favorite driver was Mika Hakkinen. I really didn't know enough about the teams to pick any favorite.

I admit, I grew up watching Miami Vice so Ferrari was a familiar name. When I was a teenager, I had a part-time job and one day, my boss tells me to come outside. Sure enough, he shows me his newly-acquired black Testarossa with tan leather. It wasn't in "perfect" condition but it was still awe-inspiring to see in person. We went for a short drive but it had some transmission issue along the way. We looked pretty silly going about 20 mph (in 35mph zone) for a few miles.

Today, I'm a huge Kimi fan and was pretty sad to see him leave Ferrari in 2009. Glad he came back to F1 as the sport is definitely better with him in it. I am also an Alonso fan. I became a fan when he was with Renault and Briattore.

Really shocked that Ferrari isn't doing so well these past couple of years. Hopefully they'll turn it around.

Welcome at TSN cnick6! Just be patient the Pranching Horse will strike back soon

Hey everyone!

I signed up last year but never got a chance to post or visit here again until today! Anyway I'm just a guy that is in his 30's and living in Tehran, Iran. I've been a fan of Ferraro for years, from '90 you can say! I always support Ferrari team whatever their result be, and watching races of Formula 1 and follow Finali Mondiali every year..

It's awesome to see a community like this. with everyone cheering for Red Baron's and I'm just being happy to part of this!

@fratelliferrari

I agreed! I'm sure we'd seen better result on next races... this 2014 season is like a new thing, with turbo engines and technology on it, we just need to give them sometime and you'd see Ferrari will getting on top on soon!

P.S: After hearing last news about Schumacher... I hope Schumacher getting better on soon and he'll be fine, I'm sure he can get through it...

Welcome Samsonas here Forza Ferrari and let't begin with a nice result in Bahrain!

Quote Originally Posted by cnick6 View Post
    Greetings all --

Quote Originally Posted by Samsonas View Post
    Hey everyone!

I signed up last year but never got a chance to post or visit here again until today! Anyway I'm just a guy that is in his 30's and living in Tehran, Iran. I've been a fan of Ferraro for years, from '90 you can say! I always support Ferrari team whatever their result be, and watching races of Formula 1 and follow Finali Mondiali every year..

It's awesome to see a community like this. with everyone cheering for Red Baron's and I'm just being happy to part of this!

@fratelliferrari

I agreed! I'm sure we'd seen better result on next races... this 2014 season is like a new thing, with turbo engines and technology on it, we just need to give them sometime and you'd see Ferrari will getting on top on soon!

P.S: After hearing last news about Schumacher... I hope Schumacher getting better on soon and he'll be fine, I'm sure he can get through it...
    Welcome! Great to see new people coming all the time. This is a great place to make your F1 interest even more enjoyable. Hope you enjoy it here, lots of info & lots of cheering for the Red cars... Forza Ferrari!!

Forza Ferrari
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

@fratelliferrari and abbottcostello

Thanks guys... I really appreciated your welcome, I'm sure I'll enjoy being here... and like you said... Forza Ferrari!

Hello to all my Tifosi Brothers!
    My name's Nik and I'm sharing my V6 Turbocharged love to all of ya'll from India. I hope we get along like a band of Merry petro-heads and participate in discussions even Jeremy Clarkson couldn't resist from waddling into. Forza Ferrari!

Hello, right back to you! Definitely lots to talk about at the moment. Everyone is here "working" hard to help Ferrari be more competitive.

Welcome!
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Hello everyone,

I've been following the forums here for a long time. Been a Ferrari fan since 1990..when my dad introduced me to F1. Hope we will have something to cheer for in the coming races! Forza Ferrari!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeper41 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I've been following the forums here for a long time. Been a Ferrari fan since 1990..when my dad introduced me to F1. Hope we will have something to cheer for in the coming races! Forza Ferrari!
    Welcome

Hey again...

It's me "Samsonas" but with this username, just want to say Hi again and I want to welcome to other new members too.

Hello to everyone!
    Wishing pole positions, podiums, wins for our team. Alonso is m favorite driver because he's the best. I also follow and wish only good for Felipe!