Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 617181920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: New Member Introduction Thread

Hi guys. I am new and keen to learn of you about a red machines and men who drive them. I am not a big crowd pleaser, but please bear with me, because despite we might travel by different paths, our goals are hopefully the same. Cheers.

Welcome! You can be sure this site is a big crowd pleaser.

Hello everyone, I apologize in advance for my poor english, however they are a big fan of F1, especially when it comes to red Ferrari.
    Greetings to all!

Quote Originally Posted by Morgys View Post
    Hello everyone, I apologize in advance for my poor english, however they are a big fan of F1, especially when it comes to red Ferrari.
    Greetings to all!
    E'un piacere dare il benvenuto! Questo "Scuderia forum" e il modo migliore per capire l'ispiratrice e forza trainante dell' Ferrari ! Ferrari, Seb, Kimi, that's where it's at !

Hello to everybody! Kushal here from India.

Supporter of Schumacher and Vettel. F1 follower since 1994!

Quote Originally Posted by kushal1111 View Post

Hello Kushal, glad you found the forum! Hope you enjoy it here.
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Quote Originally Posted by kushal1111 View Post

Kushal, welcome ! This is the best place for Ferrari fans! Vettel, Kimi, Ferrari, who could ask for anything more?

Hi my name is Kevin and I am new to the forum but not F1. I love the Ferrari F1 team with a passion.

Quote Originally Posted by kj68 View Post
    Hi my name is Kevin and I am new to the forum but not F1. I love the Ferrari F1 team with a passion.
    Welcome to the Scuderia Kevin, if you love Ferrari you will like it here!
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Quote Originally Posted by kj68 View Post
    Welcome Kevin to the forum with nothing but passion for Ferrari, the team and their great drivers.

Hello Everybody! My name is Francesco and I'm a new member of this fantastic Forum. I really love motorsports and in particular the Scuderia Ferrari team.

Hi everyone i fell in love with Ferrari after watching Kimi Raikkonen win in 2007 and I've been hooked ever since.

Francesco and Die-Engel, welcome! This is the best place ever to be a Ferrari, F1 fan!!

Hello Tifosi

Joe Gonzales and been a Ferrari fan since I was 10(1977). Just frustrated with them now (2016) and have been since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Hello Tifosi

Joe Gonzales and been a Ferrari fan since I was 10(1977). Just frustrated with them now (2016) and have been since 2007.
    Keep the faith Joe!! Every F1 drivers dream is still, to have driven for Ferrari!

HI, i'm Sebastian Meana, and i love the Scuderia since i have memory and schumacher still raced.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian_Meana View Post
    HI, i'm Sebastian Meana, and i love the Scuderia since i have memory and schumacher still raced.
    Welcome to the forum Sebastian. Hope you will enjoy it here

Sebastian ! Bienvenido a nuestra Ferrari Forum! Con gran placer. Mas un Sebastian !

Hey everyone! My name's Jerem, I'm from Brisbane, Australia. I've followed this forum for years but just registered.

Been an F1/Ferrari fan since I watched my first race (Spa, 2005) in which Takuma Sato crashed into Michael. That was a depressing year, but after we rebounded in 06/07/08 I reeeaaally didn't expect the disappointment that was to follow from 09-now.

Keen to get involved (finally) and extra keen for 2017 to be a good year for Ferrari!

Well Jerem, glad you came out of the shadows, great place to get an F1 'fix'!
    We seem to get a little (well, maybe more than a little) negative all too easily lately, but you probably know this already since you've been looking in for a while.
    Maybe your joining has marked a turning point in Ferrari's F1 fortunes, we can only hope!
    In any case, welcome aboard!
    Forza Ferrari !

Welcome Jerem ! Hoping this is the comeback year for Ferrari! Ferrari is F1 !

Welcome aboard!

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Hello everyone,
    I'm from France, and a Tifosi since 97.
    I've been following this forum for a while.
    Forza Ferrari!

Quote Originally Posted by ALP34 View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I'm from France, and a Tifosi since 97.
    I've been following this forum for a while.
    Forza Ferrari!
    Welcome ALP34, glad you decided to join! Look forward to your posts!!
    Forza Ferrari !

Hi all,

Grew up watching F1 as a young and have always followed the most famous team in red. An Irishman living in Glasgow, here's to a more positive 2017 season!! Forza Ferrari!!

Always good to have another Ferrari fan on the forum, welcome Marcus!
    Forza Ferrari !

Hi everyone, greetings from Lisbon! Huge Ferrari fan since the early 70's with Jacky Ickx, Clay Regazzoni and then Lauda (I was born in 1967, hence my nickname ;) )

Hi. I'm Ferrari fan from Finland. TBH it started when Räikkönen came to the team back in 2007 but it kinda stuck with me since then. I am also a huge fan on AF Corse and and other Ferrari teams in GT classes.

When selecting my favourite driver i picked up Valtteri Bottas. Merc driver now for a sure, but I hope it will change. I hope that Ferrari could win both titles but if not a scenario where Valtteri wins WDC and then switch places with Sebastian would be cool. Lol, that's an unlikely scenario so meanwhile Forza Ferrari!

Quote Originally Posted by Scuderia1967 View Post
    Hi everyone, greetings from Lisbon! Huge Ferrari fan since the early 70's with Jacky Ickx, Clay Regazzoni and then Lauda (I was born in 1967, hence my nickname ;) )
    Wow, you started out at a young age! I started about the same time, but I was 19 or 20 at the time! Good for you & welcome to the forum!
    I still consider Jacky Ickx as one of my all time favorites.
    Forza Ferrari !

Quote Originally Posted by Lega Verde View Post
    Hi. I'm Ferrari fan from Finland. TBH it started when Räikkönen came to the team back in 2007 but it kinda stuck with me since then. I am also a huge fan on AF Corse and and other Ferrari teams in GT classes.

When selecting my favourite driver i picked up Valtteri Bottas. Merc driver now for a sure, but I hope it will change. I hope that Ferrari could win both titles but if not a scenario where Valtteri wins WDC and then switch places with Sebastian would be cool. Lol, that's an unlikely scenario so meanwhile Forza Ferrari!
    Hey, don't give up on Kimi yet!
    Welcome to the forum. Be sure to check out the Motorsport Forum here. Rob, one of our moderators, does a fantastic job posting lots of info on AF Corse, WEC, etc. - complete with great photos!
    Forza Ferrari !