Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7181920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: New Member Introduction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by abbottcostello View Post
    Wow, you started out at a young age! I started about the same time, but I was 19 or 20 at the time! Good for you & welcome to the forum!
    I still consider Jacky Ickx as one of my all time favorites.
    Thanks for the warm welcome!
    As for the "young age" bit, I loved to play with my toy cars. Watching the real ones on TV seemed logical to me, even if I was only 4 or 5 years old
    Regarding Ickx, my admiration for him faded a bit when he joined that other car manufacturer with a prancing horse on its logo...

Hey folks, greetings from me too :)

My name is Aleksandra (for you I guess it would be easier to call me Alex)

I got my F1 and most notably, Ferrari passion, from my father. It was somewhere back in 2003 or 2004 when I first saw a F1 race. My dad was watching it, I didn't knew what is it all about and when he explained it to me I remember asking "and who are we supporting, who's the best?" and he replied: Ferrari, they are the red cars, and they have the best driver - Schumacher. And the love was born

Unfortunately, I only managed to catch Schumacher's last season's with Ferrari when he failed to get the title (that engine failure in Japan 2006 still hurts me so bad)

I did, however, managed to find and download many of Michael's races starting from his Benetton days and I have a few full seasons on my HD, the ones from the so-called golden era (1980s until 2005/6)

Anyway, I won't ramble too much anymore. I'm a girl who's just here to contribute with some thoughts from time to time and to hang with the rest of Ferrari family, through the good and bad times. I know we had tough luck for the better part of the last decade (exactly 10 years since our last WDC, damn) but I'm always positive about the future.

Cheers!

Welcome Alex, I think your father is a wise man for guiding you to Ferrari & I'm glad you found this forum as it is nice to have positive thinkers in these tough times. You're just in time for winter testing & talking about how good the 2017 car will be!!

PS I think Aleksandra is a lovely name but have a feeling people will probably call you deliadore
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Haha, I don't mind that. That was my first ever internet username (I picked it up completely random) so I decided to stick with it :)

I'm looking forward to the car unveiling next week, and then to the winter testing for sure!

Thank you for the welcome

Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Hi everybody,
    I'm FRANCO378. Forza FERRARI!

Quote Originally Posted by FRANCO378 View Post
    Hi everybody,
    I'm FRANCO378. Forza FERRARI!
    Welcome and glad to have you as part of the tifosi FRANCO378.

Hello everybody, i'am George(giorgos) from Athens(Greece).

Quote Originally Posted by gmpe23 View Post
    Another George, good! Welcome
    #GillesPerSempre #KeepFightingMichael #JB17

Giorgos, welcome to the 2017 championship team Ferrari Site!!!!

Forza

Hi! I am Farhan from India. I am a member since some time now but didn't post much. i recently made my first race edit YouTube video it's race edit exclusively from Scuderia Ferrari's perspective, i will post the link here hopefully you'll will enjoy the video.. https://youtu.be/Y6bpfKxJwAM
    Grazie !! Forza Ferrari !! Please watch the video. I am sure you will like it :D

Hello, Ferraristi!

My name is Goran,and I am a hardcore Ferrari fan!

Quote Originally Posted by AhmerFarhan View Post
    Hi! I am Farhan from India. I am a member since some time now but didn't post much. i recently made my first race edit YouTube video it's race edit exclusively from Scuderia Ferrari's perspective, i will post the link here hopefully you'll will enjoy the video.. https://youtu.be/Y6bpfKxJwAM
    Grazie !! Forza Ferrari !! Please watch the video. I am sure you will like it :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Zrnojed2 View Post
    Hello, Ferraristi!

My name is Goran,and I am a hardcore Ferrari fan!
    Welcome to the forum Farhan & Goran! Someone will start a race thread, great to follow along during race weekends!
    Enjoy!!
    Forza Ferrari !

Hello everyone, I'm Michał from Poland and I love those red cars.

I got into F1 thanks to Michael Schumacher and saw first races in 2004 though initially I haven't become a fan. However seeing red Ferrari and Schumacher at the front stayed in my mind. It was in 2006 when I truly started following this sport and Ferrari were instantly my favourite. Since then it hasn't changed much despite me being twice as old now. There were many ups and downs, some fine wins but also tough losses and unlucky title deciders. Felipe Massa is the driver I like the most. His compassion, naturality, elegance and openess to others are things few drivers have. He certainly deserved to a world champion. Fernando Alonso is the other as he was doing amazing things in disappointing cars during his time in Maranello.

I certainly hope the waiting will over this year. When Massa lost it in 2008 I really looked forward to bounce back from it. It's being too long now.

Welcome Michal, I think we are all hoping the wait is over! Even if we don't win a championship this year it should be a much more enjoyable season.
    Forza Ferrari !

I too hope that ferrari will be wdc this year with vettel. That would be absolutely great.

Sent from my SM-J320F using Tapatalk

My name is Lada. I'm a Ferrari fan. Also a big fan of schumacher and vettel.

Sent from my SM-J320F using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I'm Chaitanya from Bangalore, India. Been following F1 since the heartbreaking 2006 season - still can't believe the engine blow out for Michael in the penultimate race. Hope this year we win both the championships.

I'm hoping to catch the Malaysian GP this year. Wanted to ask you guys for suggestions on the best spot on the track. This is my first time at any F1 track so I've got no clue what so ever. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Welcome aboard!
    May I suggest posting your question in the general discussion forum?

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Thank a lot. Will do that.

Hi All,

Too late to introduce myself. This is Vamsi (nick name : Nani) from India.
    schumi & ferrari fan since he won the titles for ferrari, Alonso fan lost 2times WDC title at last races, now complete team fan

Hi!
    i'm a fan of Ferrari, but most of all, fan of Kimi Räikkönen, secondly fan of Finnish drivers :P

Welcome aboard!

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Guys what permissions does a member need to be able to create new threads ?

Hi everyone I have been reading this forum for years and finally got round to joining,I have been a Ferrari supporter since 1990 and just love the team and eveything about it.I have got a good feeling about 2017 think its our year.

Quote Originally Posted by Glyn643 View Post
    Hi everyone I have been reading this forum for years and finally got round to joining,I have been a Ferrari supporter since 1990 and just love the team and eveything about it.I have got a good feeling about 2017 think its our year.
    Hi Glyn643, welcome to this forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Thank you,lets hope for a good race today,hopefully a win but at least outscore Lewis

Hey I'm brand new here but a Ferrari fan for the last 20 years. I'm from Ireland and started watching F1 when steady Eddie Irvine was driving for Jordan. An Irish driver for an Irish team. Eddie quickly moved on to Ferrari to partner with Schumacher and I've been a Ferrari fan and a Schumacher fan ever since. I never miss a race on TV and a few years back I went to my first race, Monza in the final year of the V8's. Vettel dominated that race, won by a long distance and was booed on the podium. How times change eh? I loved everything about that weekend, witnessing the passion of the Ferrari fans on home turf was an amazing experience.
    Anyway as this was the first year in along time that a Ferrari driver has been challenging for the title I felt the need to join a Pro Ferrari forum. This week we are back at Monza and I hope Vettel and Raikonnen can give us something special.

Welcome FerrariIreland. Nice to see a fellow countryman here.. been following Ferrari since 96 myself. Love the highs and lows of the sport..
    "That has made me fall in love with Ferrari even more today than ever." Fernando Alonso