Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9202122232425262728293031323334

Thread: New Member Introduction Thread

Welcome to both you March 2019 recruits! Just in time to enjoy Charles' success @ Ferrari.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Welcome to both you March 2019 recruits! Just in time to enjoy Charles' success @ Ferrari.
    Thanks Brembo.

Hello, I'm new here.
    I am a F1 can since the 1970s and I am a fan of many drivers like Francois Cevert, Ayrton Senna, Michael Schumacher and Michele Alboreto. I am in my 50s and am disabled so please forgive any grammatical mistakes I make.

I am now supporting the Ferrari team because I like leclerc and I want to see someone winning other than a silver car

Thank you

Ciao ragazzi e ragazze.

I am a F1 fan for only a few years now (since around 2014). Supporting Ferrari and Vettel. Hoping for nice conversations here. And also a 1-2 tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by VaiSeb View Post
    Ciao ragazzi e ragazze.

I am a F1 fan for only a few years now (since around 2014). Supporting Ferrari and Vettel. Hoping for nice conversations here. And also a 1-2 tonight.
    Welcome to you VaiSeb and Cevertmyhero, good to have some new tifosi here, it's sometimes painful but we all want the same thing, 1-2s for Ferrari with both Seb and Charles. Benvenuti!

Austria was one step too many for me, I need likeminded people to talk to, because what's been going on has been way too much by now. I'm a massive Tifoso ever since the 1998 season, I even recognized what a Ferrari was at age two in 1993, this from someone who's from Sweden - as my username suggests. Although 1998-2007 were very happy days in general, I've been horrified by everything that has happened this decade and it's hurt so damn much. I can't even watch the Mercedes processions anymore or take looking at Hammy and Toto. It's just enough. Especially when every win opportunity of ours seems to be destroyed by the FIA too... that being said, I can't wait for our next title, because I'm basically going to run around shouting all over the streets at this point. Little did I know even in 2007, what this truly meant.

Forza Ferrari! FIA e Mercedes vaffanculo and I really hope this will be a pleasant forum to be on!

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    Austria was one step too many for me, I need likeminded people to talk to, because what's been going on has been way too much by now. I'm a massive Tifoso ever since the 1998 season, I even recognized what a Ferrari was at age two in 1993, this from someone who's from Sweden - as my username suggests. Although 1998-2007 were very happy days in general, I've been horrified by everything that has happened this decade and it's hurt so damn much. I can't even watch the Mercedes processions anymore or take looking at Hammy and Toto. It's just enough. Especially when every win opportunity of ours seems to be destroyed by the FIA too... that being said, I can't wait for our next title, because I'm basically going to run around shouting all over the streets at this point. Little did I know even in 2007, what this truly meant.

Forza Ferrari! FIA e Mercedes vaffanculo and I really hope this will be a pleasant forum to be on!
    I like your attitude even though some of the expressive Italian might get banned! Forza indeed!