Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1025

Thread: New Member Introduction Thread

Welcome to both you March 2019 recruits! Just in time to enjoy Charles' success @ Ferrari.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Welcome to both you March 2019 recruits! Just in time to enjoy Charles' success @ Ferrari.
    Thanks Brembo.

Hello, I'm new here.
    I am a F1 can since the 1970s and I am a fan of many drivers like Francois Cevert, Ayrton Senna, Michael Schumacher and Michele Alboreto. I am in my 50s and am disabled so please forgive any grammatical mistakes I make.

I am now supporting the Ferrari team because I like leclerc and I want to see someone winning other than a silver car

Thank you

Ciao ragazzi e ragazze.

I am a F1 fan for only a few years now (since around 2014). Supporting Ferrari and Vettel. Hoping for nice conversations here. And also a 1-2 tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by VaiSeb View Post
    Ciao ragazzi e ragazze.

I am a F1 fan for only a few years now (since around 2014). Supporting Ferrari and Vettel. Hoping for nice conversations here. And also a 1-2 tonight.
    Welcome to you VaiSeb and Cevertmyhero, good to have some new tifosi here, it's sometimes painful but we all want the same thing, 1-2s for Ferrari with both Seb and Charles. Benvenuti!

Austria was one step too many for me, I need likeminded people to talk to, because what's been going on has been way too much by now. I'm a massive Tifoso ever since the 1998 season, I even recognized what a Ferrari was at age two in 1993, this from someone who's from Sweden - as my username suggests. Although 1998-2007 were very happy days in general, I've been horrified by everything that has happened this decade and it's hurt so damn much. I can't even watch the Mercedes processions anymore or take looking at Hammy and Toto. It's just enough. Especially when every win opportunity of ours seems to be destroyed by the FIA too... that being said, I can't wait for our next title, because I'm basically going to run around shouting all over the streets at this point. Little did I know even in 2007, what this truly meant.

Forza Ferrari! FIA e Mercedes vaffanculo and I really hope this will be a pleasant forum to be on!

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    Austria was one step too many for me, I need likeminded people to talk to, because what's been going on has been way too much by now. I'm a massive Tifoso ever since the 1998 season, I even recognized what a Ferrari was at age two in 1993, this from someone who's from Sweden - as my username suggests. Although 1998-2007 were very happy days in general, I've been horrified by everything that has happened this decade and it's hurt so damn much. I can't even watch the Mercedes processions anymore or take looking at Hammy and Toto. It's just enough. Especially when every win opportunity of ours seems to be destroyed by the FIA too... that being said, I can't wait for our next title, because I'm basically going to run around shouting all over the streets at this point. Little did I know even in 2007, what this truly meant.

Forza Ferrari! FIA e Mercedes vaffanculo and I really hope this will be a pleasant forum to be on!
    I like your attitude even though some of the expressive Italian might get banned! Forza indeed!

Ciao (unfortunately my Italian doesn't extend much beyond those words :D. )

I've been a fan of Formula 1 since I was around four years old. As my name suggests my earliest memories was watching Ricardo Patrese drive for Williams, I liked him but I couldn't exactly tell you why as he wasn't particularly gifted in comparison to some other drivers of those times!

When he moved to Benetton I followed him there but soon after I felt split emotionally with who to support with Michael being his teammate. Michael is my idol and his aggression and will to win even at an early age stood out. Following his stint at Benetton I followed him to Ferrari. I'd always liked the red of Ferrari and distinctly remember Alesi and Berger driving for Ferrari and the shape of the nose cone! But I also remember how over those years they hadn't won a lot.

Anyway...the rest is history I guess, at least till Michael retired. I wasn't sure how I would feel, obviously sadness that Michael had left but would my support wane for Ferrari? It turned out it didn't, It still got my heart pumping and I think getting older it's only gotten faster! Despite the shortcomings and the times we've got so close, you still can't replicate the feeling of a Ferrari getting first to that chequered flag.

I hope to share my frustrations (as we are all no doubt feeling now), hopes going forward but also celebration if we can turn things round in time.

Salute!

Benvenuto patrese86, frustrations are part of being a tifoso, along with many other emotions, and you're very likely to find them all here, especially on days like today! Welcome, anyway!

Hi,
    I'm from Portugal but a tiffosi since Gilles

Welcome Cathy! This is the place to be before and after the races. Enjoy!!

Hello Williams F1 Fan hoping to post on this Forum. I am apprehensive about coming on here, see what happens. I am a Williams Fan but also appreciate other Teams. I have not long come across this Forum. Don't be offended by the Avatar, not often that a Williams is in front of a Ferrari. We have had Barrichello and Massa race for us, and also Michael Schumachers Brother Ralf. If you don't want me to Post on here, that is fine. Just give me time to drive on, you've seen the speed of our cars.
    The good times WILL return, and FERever.

Quote Originally Posted by Williams F1 Fan View Post
    Hello Williams F1 Fan hoping to post on this Forum. I am apprehensive about coming on here, see what happens. I am a Williams Fan but also appreciate other Teams. I have not long come across this Forum. Don't be offended by the Avatar, not often that a Williams is in front of a Ferrari. We have had Barrichello and Massa race for us, and also Michael Schumachers Brother Ralf. If you don't want me to Post on here, that is fine. Just give me time to drive on, you've seen the speed of our cars.
    I was distraught when Felipe left Ferrari for Williams and I'm afraid to say that's the only time I actually supported a Williams! But I'm always happy to give credit where it's due and Williams were always a top team. I'm not very patriotic team-wise having been a tifoso of Ferrari since boyhood and it runs in my blood! Welcome to the forum, sometimes it can get heated and a bit scary, though!

Hi guys and girls!

I have been registrated for quite a while but I didn't post anything. Nevertheless, I think it is time to say something here and there. Mostly, I read news regarding our team (this place gets any kind of rumors on daily basis) and your opinions about current situation in F1 and about our team.

Cheers!

Hello all. I have a SF fan since 2006 when Michael had that stunning drive in Brazil. FORZA FERRARI!!!

Hi everybody,
    I forgot to start with this thread, sorry
    I support Ferrari since 1986. Our TV was black and white, so the Farrari was gray, fat, unreliable and also very slow. The mechanics were dressed in yellow and were drinking wine for lunch. In my surrounding, everybody supported Prost & Renault, by contradiction i chose the car that seemed to me beautiful (in fact, monochrome with very few advertising on it), and never look away
    I have been reading your forum for many years and appreciate it, nice job!
    Now I tell myself that I could participate a little with these difficult times for the team (even if better times are coming soon)
    PS: I don't take myself for Gilles, it's a tribute to him, and besides i drive very quietly (except in turns ...)

Bienvenu, anyone who uses Gilles as their avatar title is OK by me, and your English is pretty good too!

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Bienvenu, anyone who uses Gilles as their avatar title is OK by me, and your English is pretty good too!
    Thank you so much. I try to do my best with my English so as not to bore people. Still some progress to be made, especially when I use the smartphone, so I correct it, and correct again, that's the game
    Last edited by Gilles; 16th October 2021 at 13:15.

Ton anglais est meilleur que mon francais! And you are a tifoso of Charles, tout va bien, alors!

Ciao Gilles and a warm welcome to the army of tifosi! We all look forward to your opinions and input.

Hello, everyone.
    I am an architect who has always been a Ferrari fan.
    Forza Ferrari always!

New Tifosi are always welcome here! Thanks for joining and contributing!

Hi new tifosi joining the forum. I'm looking forward to becoming a member of the forum and participating in some of the discussions.

Welcome tifosi and everyone here!
    Last edited by Gilles; 25th November 2021 at 20:10.

Hello all.

Ferrari fan here. Nice to find a good community of Ferrari fans like myself. Been a fan since the Schumacher and Irvine days, and still remember those glorious times. Hopefully, they return soon with our current line up.

Nice to meet you all!

Quote Originally Posted by RossTheBoss View Post
    Hello all.

Ferrari fan here. Nice to find a good community of Ferrari fans like myself. Been a fan since the Schumacher and Irvine days, and still remember those glorious times. Hopefully, they return soon with our current line up.

Nice to meet you all!
    Welcome to the forum mate... Hope you have a good time here.

Ive been a die hard Tifoso since the days of Gilles,my father has photos of him hanging in his garage to this day. Forza Ferrari

Ciao Ross and Lapo! Welcome to the forum, all here looking forward to your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapo View Post
    Ive been a die hard Tifoso since the days of Gilles,my father has photos of him hanging in his garage to this day. Forza Ferrari
    Welcome mate!
    We are one more and each one of us counts

Welcome aboard you two

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus