Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161728 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Introduction Thread

Newbiee to this forum but not for F1

G'day to you all at TheScuderia.net. Glad to show my 'colour' which is the Ferrari Red(or whatever shade it is suppose to be today). Kind of excited as most of you for the season 2010 and the new F10. Will sure be a 'lounge-seat' driver in 2010. Great expectations I must admit for the Scuderia Ferrari Team. Fernando Alonso will be great for 'us' - he will be a fighter and can bring the best out of the F10 under any track conditions. AVANTE SF F10!!!

Welcome to the best Ferrari community
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

welcome to ferrari forum......we are a big happy red tifosi family.........

p/s dear mods, i suggest bring back the betting thread ....i need some xtra vcash for my F1 tickets

Quote Originally Posted by thedoctor03 View Post
    Hey guys,

Nice to see you all. Perhaps it is surprising that I have been reading this forum for about 11 months now but never took the initiative to register and put my inputs in as well. I would find myself heavily disagreeing with some posts and some other times even standing up in my chair to applaud ones that I agreed with. but finally almost after a year I've registered and would love talking to all of you about Ferrari and F1 in general.

First things first, I am an F1 fan. without F1 there would be no teams, no great drivers, no nothing. So that is that.
    Second, I am a Michael Schumacher fan. A crazy sorta guy who'll cry if he wins, and be devastated when he loses. I live by him, I die by him. I was a 10 year old boy in 1995 when I started watching F1. Did not know much about it, but seeing MS race and compete was so amazing that I took a liking for the sport.
    Third, I am a Ferrari fan. My heart is painted Red and continues to be even after Schumi retired and even though now he's joined Merc. I refuse to be drawn into the "what is you had to choose between MS and ferrari debate". I love both of them equally and will be cheering them on equally. The happiness I would get seeing any of MS or Massa win would be equal. Cannot say the same about Fernando.
    spot on mate...same here...

Originally Posted by thedoctor03

First things first, I am an F1 fan. without F1 there would be no teams, no great drivers, no nothing. So that is that.
    Second, I am a Michael Schumacher fan. A crazy sorta guy who'll cry if he wins, and be devastated when he loses. I live by him, I die by him. I was a 10 year old boy in 1995 when I started watching F1. Did not know much about it, but seeing MS race and compete was so amazing that I took a liking for the sport
    Third, I am a Ferrari fan. My heart is painted Red and continues to be even after Schumi retired and even though now he's joined Merc. I refuse to be drawn into the "what is you had to choose between MS and ferrari debate". I love both of them equally and will be cheering them on equally. The happiness I would get seeing any of MS or Massa win would be equal. Cannot say the same about Fernando.
    Quote Originally Posted by alfarom147 View Post
    spot on mate...same here...
    And I am with you here as well. The supporting both MS and Ferrari. and I too agree about Alonzo.
    "Michael showed that he is the greatest. He stole the show today. And he did that without even winning the race." comments from Willi Weber
    D:\estelle\My Folders\F1 Photos\Avitars\e960c1b2.jpg

at the above posts, I'm sorry but if you cant bring yourself to see a ferrari driver win no matter who it is how can you call yourself a ferrari fan. Your just schumi fans who hate Alonso, simple!
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo52ws9xLo1qlt7lao1_500.gif

Indeed, the sooner they admit that to themselves the better the reason for the Alonso hate = he beat MS, not cause he beat Ferrari.....
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by thedoctor03 View Post
    Hey guys,

Nice to see you all. Perhaps it is surprising that I have been reading this forum for about 11 months now but never took the initiative to register and put my inputs in as well. I would find myself heavily disagreeing with some posts and some other times even standing up in my chair to applaud ones that I agreed with. but finally almost after a year I've registered and would love talking to all of you about Ferrari and F1 in general.

Second, I am a Michael Schumacher fan. A crazy sorta guy who'll cry if he wins, and be devastated when he loses. I live by him, I die by him. I was a 10 year old boy in 1995 when I started watching F1. Did not know much about it, but seeing MS race and compete was so amazing that I took a liking for the sport.

Same here dude.. been watching MS since 95..
    Michael Schumacher - the best there was, the best there is, and the best there ever will be!

Ferrari has to win or
    I will go on a bullfighting spree

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    Same here dude.. been watching MS since 95..
    noticed the "bald spot" 1995 - 2010

reminds of "mickey" one of my now retired (sparring) bullz

Hi I'm new here been watching F1 since the Jim Clark days, nowadays I support Michael Schumacher although I think he's a damn fool for returning but as I have supported him since 1991 I cant deny him my support now even though I think he's bloody daft.

I also support to a lesser degree Massa, Alonso and Vettel, I have seen Felipe turn from a crash-fest danger he was to the exellent driver he has matured into.

I dislike Hamilton and especially all the pro-Ham stuff we get force fed as brits. Not a great fan of button either, I feel his championship fell into his lap very much like Hill's did in 96. not really worthy champions as Felipe, Fernando, Michael and Sebastian would have been imho

welcome everyone

Quote Originally Posted by kaidu View Post
    no one welcome me, yhyy
    Welcome kaidu! Welcome!
    Addio Signor Enzo. Ciao Gilles.

Quote Originally Posted by kindo View Post
    welcome everyone
    Hello kindo! Good morning Ireland! Welcome to the best F1 forum on Earth!

Hi, I'm new in this community. I follow the Formula 1 since F.Alonso won the first world championship, so I started watching it because of him and now I'm in love with F1. I always followed F.Alonso, but I also always liked Ferrari and now that they both are together I'm so happy. I'd love that he can finish his career on Ferrari and win some more world championships :)

Welcome
    Forza Ferrari

Hi everyone, I've been reading for a couple of months now and thought I would join before the start of the new season. Hopefully Fernando and Felipe can get lots of 1-2's this season and Ferrari can put last years disaster behind them!

Hi everybody i hope to enjoy with you a great season. Forza Ferrari.

Ps: i'm italian ..my english was, is and will be bad. sorry.

Hello all. Have just joined the site. I've been looking around it for some time and finding it a bit intimidating to navigate - all that red - but the blog from Fernando was the turning point.

The last time I was in the midst of the Tifosi was the occasion when Fernando broke down just before the chicane at Monza in 2006. They went quite mad with joy. I think it was joy...... they were swearing and gesticulating at Fernando who didn't look too happy himself and made a quick exit from the track under the hail of verbal abuse, but the Ferrari supporter standing next to me, seeing my horrified face, put his arm round my shoulder and said "I'm so sorry" and managed to look sincerely sympathetic! Proof that not all the tifosi are as terrifying as they look. He even gave me my Renault cap back when I dropped it. What a nice man.

To be honest I never thought I'd end up buying a red cap myself but things change and I bought a little red Ferrari backpack too just to make my new-found loyalty totally clear at Silverstone.
    So, here we go..............Bahrain 2010........Go Fernando, Go Felipe, Go Ferrari!!!

Cool Greetings!

Morning fellow Tifosi...I am new, so quick introduction.

I have followed Ferrari since the early 80's - the legends that were Villeneuve and Pironi, the false dawn that was the Barnard-era, the re-birth and success of the Schumacher/Brawn/Todt/Byrne team and Kimi championship....and now here we are 2010 and the arrival of Fernando Alonso and the new F10.........roll on Bahrain!

Welcome to all new members. This is an excellent community for Ferrari fans. Hope you enjoy it here!

The future is RED

Hello to all!

I've followed Ferrari for nearly 30 years, almost exclusively. I say 'almost' because I kept a place in my heart for Gerhard Berger when he went over to Benetton. I think there were a few other tifosi who shared, or at least understood, my divided loyalties at that time.

This year, I won't have any divided loyalty for Schumi though. He said he would end his career with the Scuderia, and it's unfortunate the way this has panned out. I don't think I ever adored Schumi the way I did Gerhard, Jean Alesi, Eddie Irvine or Felipe. I loved the wins and the technical advances under him, but never the man himself.

I think Fernando and Felipe will be a sensational pairing, perhaps the best we have seen in many years, hopefully showing great passion, ambition, skill and strength! Sunday can't come soon enough!

FORZA FERRARI

Welcome all, great to have you here for the new season
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Italian Spirit View Post
    Welcome kaidu! Welcome!
    nice, you're gentleman.

welcome all new members ! i'm new too

Quote Originally Posted by Gotnov View Post
    Hi, I'm new in this community. I follow the Formula 1 since F.Alonso won the first world championship, so I started watching it because of him and now I'm in love with F1. I always followed F.Alonso, but I also always liked Ferrari and now that they both are together I'm so happy. I'd love that he can finish his career on Ferrari and win some more world championships :)
    Good morning Barcelona! Welcome!

Welcome Nick !

Quote Originally Posted by RockyRaccoon View Post
    Hi everyone, I've been reading for a couple of months now and thought I would join before the start of the new season. Hopefully Fernando and Felipe can get lots of 1-2's this season and Ferrari can put last years disaster behind them!
    Very cool forum name. Welcome!

Welcome to those who`ve recently joined
    Forza Ferrari!
    CHELSEA FC 2009-2010 & 2014-2015 CHAMPIONS !
    "I am so proud about the people around who support me more than ever, more than 100 percent, much more than I expected" Go Felipe !

Hi to all newbies, hope you enjoy it here
    Forza Jules