Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202132 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Introduction Thread

Hi everyone,

I was looking online for some place where I could meet some Ferrari lovers, and this site seems to be the right place. I used to go on F1 Fanatic, but 90% of the people there (including the blog administrator) are McLaren fanboys/Ferrari haters.

I've been following F1 since 1996 (the year Micheal joined the "Rossa") and ever since I've been a huge Ferrari fan. Well, I think the fact that my father also is a Ferrari fan helped big time

I have no favourite driver, I don't really care who's driving the car as long as the Scuderia wins.

Oh, and one more thing, I'm from Belgium. Francorchamps rulez

Hi
    Great avatar!
    Forza Jules

Hi Red is Best
    of course Francorchamps rules- go there every year and the year they take if off the calendar is the year i will personally shoot the poison dwarf!
    Keep Racing!
    www.fofassociation.com

Mrs Spanky Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Red is Best View Post
    Hi everyone,

I was looking online for some place where I could meet some Ferrari lovers, and this site seems to be the right place. I used to go on F1 Fanatic, but 90% of the people there (including the blog administrator) are McLaren fanboys/Ferrari haters.

I've been following F1 since 1996 (the year Micheal joined the "Rossa") and ever since I've been a huge Ferrari fan. Well, I think the fact that my father also is a Ferrari fan helped big time

I have no favourite driver, I don't really care who's driving the car as long as the Scuderia wins.

Hi Red Best, I agreed with whoever drive the car as long as the Scudaria wins. Alonso is my favorite though

Quote Originally Posted by siberianlady View Post
    Hi
    joined up a while a go but somehow lost the thread till now............
    am a fan of F1 in general (as FOFA person have to be neutral..........) but just hope we get a good result this weekend............
    Hallo!
    Schön noch mehr deutsche Unterstützung hier zu haben. Ich wünsch dir viel Spaß! Herzlich Willkommen!
    Stehaufmännchen Felipe - Never give up!

Quote Originally Posted by Red is Best View Post
    Hi everyone,

Welcome to TSN Red is Best.
    And definitely agree mate. Spa-Francorchamps is my favourite track too!

The future is RED

Welcome Red is Best. Look forward to reading your posts.

Forza Jules

Alonso Flies into Monza Pole For Ferrari

Fernando Alonso takes pole position for the Italian Grand Prix Ferrai's First Pole of the season and their first since Brazil 2008, Fernando Alonso lapped his Ferrari F10 in 1:21.9 to be the only driver to get bellow the 1:22s his nearest rival was McLaren's Jenson Button who did a 1:22 flat, Felipe Massa takes third to show Ferrari's pace with Mark Webber fourth.
    Chmapionship leader Lewis Hamilton could only manage fifth ahead of Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel.
    Williams got both their drivers into Q3 with Nico Hulkenberg behind sixth place Rosberg and Rubens Barrichello tenth behind Robert Kubica's Renault.
    http://motorsarena.co.cc/Formula1_pa...20Ferrari.html

Good!
    I Imas and I love the ferrari world for many years, and I have a great time around here.
    I apologize for my English is not very good.

A greeting.

Welcome Imas!
    We are from all over the place here so don't worry about your english!
    I hear Oviedo is now twinned with Maranello.........
    Keep Racing!
    www.fofassociation.com

Hi everyone!
    I'm new here... I'm from Barcelona and my english is a bit short.
    Happy to join you in this fantastic forum, that I've been reading for some time as a visitor.

Welcome UPz

Welcome everybody

Hello i've only seen this forum a couple of weeks ago.

I have many friends that all of a sudden love f1 and Hamilton, and i was sick of discussing about it with them. You know Alonso this Team orders that...

I feel like the only person in the UK that likes Alonso, and Ferrari. Anyway, i'm very happy to be joining this forum as i can agree with what most people say on here. i already feel at home. thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by scuderiafan View Post

I have many friends that all of a sudden love f1 and Hamilton, and i was sick of discussing about it with them. You know Alonso this Team orders that...

I feel like the only person in the UK that likes Alonso, and Ferrari. Anyway, i'm very happy to be joining this forum as i can agree with what most people say on here. i already feel at home. thanks guys.
    Welcome, i know where you are coming from about people in the UK who mostly support Hamilton.

Very warm welcome to TSN scuderiafan.

The future is RED

Hi scuderiafan- know what you mean- surrounded by Vettel idolisers here.............
    Keep Racing!
    www.fofassociation.com

Hello ppl

Im new here, im very glad to be here with all of u ferrari fans.
    Im living in sweden and been watchin F1 since 2004 i think, favorite driver is Feeeeelipe massa ofc :P

hope we can get to know each other and have some nice moments here.

take care ciaoo :)

Hi EveryBody
    Forza ferrari

Welcome Picotto.
    http://www.thescuderia.net/forums/signaturepics/sigpic3536_1.gif

Hello All,

I am from New Delhi, My Wife is half Italian/Half Argentinian. Lived in Milano, love things Italian, Ferrari foremost...
    Dont care about the driver as long as The red cars are on top. Been a Tifosi since 2006

Welcome to all the new members - great to have you all onboard

I am proud to be on TSN

Welcome to all new members. You joined just in time

Hello everyone,

I was on the verge of losing my mind over at PF1 forums when I ran into thescuderia.net. I'm just really disappointed that it has taken me so long to find my way here. As a die-hard Fernando Alonso and Scuderia Ferrari fan, I hope that I can fit in well amongst you all and contribute as much as I possibly can!

Welcome Sha1 you have come to the right place

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Domenicali View Post
    Welcome Sha1 you have come to the right place
    Thanks Mrs.Domenicali!

Hello everyone, Hajimemashite (by Japannese)

I've read this form for a long time, but I posted a few quotes. I'm a Japanese Ferrari fan, a big fan of Chris Dyer and Ferrari engineers!
    I'm sorry for my poor English...

Best wishes,

Quote Originally Posted by Soujin View Post
    Hello everyone, Hajimemashite (by Japannese)

I've read this form for a long time, but I posted a few quotes. I'm a Japanese Ferrari fan, a big fan of Chris Dyer and Ferrari engineers!
    I'm sorry for my poor English...

Best wishes,
    Welcome, not to worry about your poor english, this is overlooked as not all here are english speaking.
    "Michael showed that he is the greatest. He stole the show today. And he did that without even winning the race." comments from Willi Weber
    D:\estelle\My Folders\F1 Photos\Avitars\e960c1b2.jpg

Greetings from Greece. It's great to finally join the forum.