Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222334 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Introduction Thread

Welcome Ferrari312 and maddersF150...always good to have new memebers
    "Aerodynamics is for those who cannot manufacture good engines."

Welcome maddersF150, sure hope you enjoy your stay here . Hope to read more on what all you newbies have to say. Go well all
    "Michael showed that he is the greatest. He stole the show today. And he did that without even winning the race." comments from Willi Weber
    D:\estelle\My Folders\F1 Photos\Avitars\e960c1b2.jpg

Hi Everyone

I have just rejoined the site and look forward to visiting more often. Cannot wait for the new season to begin not long now.

Hello all i am fred and i am an Alonso fan.

I also co-run a website for making f1 predictions and we have just opened for the 2011 season. You can sign up for free and prizes go to the best predictors. So make sure to sign up and pick ferrari to win the constructors and Alonso for the drivers title. Thanks

www.f1predictions.net

Welcome aboard Fredbert & F1Jan

Hello
    My name is Dimitrije and I am from Serbia...I am big Alonso fan Also I was Renault fan until Genii bought them...Looking forward to chat with you guys : by the way this site is great!

Welcome aboard, Dimitrije

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by Diki View Post
    Hello
    My name is Dimitrije and I am from Serbia...I am big Alonso fan Also I was Renault fan until Genii bought them...Looking forward to chat with you guys : by the way this site is great!
    Welcome on board Dimitriije look forward to future chats.

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    Welcome aboard Fredbert & F1Jan

Thank you Rishu I look forward to future chats not long to go now until the start of the season, can not wait

Welcome Fred visited your site very impressive

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari312 View Post
    Hello everyone. After a long time just reading this forum anonymously i finally register an id

Been watching Ferrari since 10 years old, thats about 2000. The peak of Schumi era.

Sorry for my bad english!
    Welcome on board look forward to future chats

If its not red its not worth watching

hello F1Jan,Fredbert&Diki
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    hello F1Jan,Fredbert&Diki
    Hello Rob thanks for the welcome I look forward to great chats in the future. such an informative site.

Hello Scuderia fans from all over the world.
    My name is Ruud King and i live in the Netherlands, i'm 47 years old (or young) and ive been into F1 when i was still a very young boy.
    I did visit a few F1 races and have been to manny circuits around the world (Zeltweg, austria,Nurenburgring,the old circuit, Brands, Zolder, Belgium, Monaco to name a few)and off course when it was still running in the Netherlands (zandvoort GP) and have met a few drivers from that erea as James Hunt, Patrick Depailler (all dead by now) and Emerson Fittipaldi (thats a nice guys,very polite)
    Nowadays im a chairman/founder of the Dutch Fiat Uno Owners Club for around 13 years and my hart has always been with motorsport (read cars & bikes) especialy F1.
    Because my dream was always visiting Maranello i did just that the last 3 years and now i go there on a regular basis (read my profile plz)
    Seen a lot of things in my live and met the most interesting people who made things possible that i could not imagine.
    Sat in the most exciting Ferrari's and drove a couple of them (yes im a lucky bugger)
    So i also became member of the Ferrari community.
    I have good contacts within the Ferrari factory and visited the factory & F1 team last year!
    Just for fun i work in the summer with a Ferrari rental company (Pit Lane) in Maranello as a promotor by selling rides in a Ferrari in and around Maranello to all Ferrari fans.
    You guys and galls make me feel at home here right away and on my first day i allready made 2 friends on this superb forum.
    If you are intrested i got a big map of all the pics i made last year in the factory and also in the F1 factory (that was kinda hard, got jumped by Ferrari staff because i made some pics i should not have )

If annyone wants to visit the factory next year, just let me know if i can help you.......
    Last edited by ruud king; 21st February 2011 at 19:58.

Hi F1Jan, Fredbert, Diki and ruud king

Welcome ruud king,F1jan,Fredbert,and Diki. happy to meet yall hereand if you have questions feel free to ask someone here will have a answer for you .
    Get in , Sit down ,Hang on its gonna be a bumpy ride!!!!

Manchester United fan !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ruud king View Post
    My name is Ruud King and i live in the Netherlands, i'm 47 years old (or young) and ive been into F1 when i was still a very young boy.
    I did visit a few F1 races and have been to manny circuits around the world (Zeltweg, austria,Nurenburgring,the old circuit, Brands, Zolder, Belgium, Monaco to name a few)and off course when it was still running in the Netherlands (zandvoort GP) and have met a few drivers from that erea as James Hunt, Patrick Depailler (all dead by now) and Emerson Fittipaldi (thats a nice guys,very polite)
    Nowadays im a chairman/founder of the Dutch Fiat Uno Owners Club for around 13 years and my hart has always been with motorsport (read cars & bikes) especialy F1.
    Because my dream was always visiting Maranello i did just that the last 3 years and now i go there on a regular basis (read my profile plz)
    Seen a lot of things in my live and met the most interesting people who made things possible that i could not imagine.
    Sat in the most exciting Ferrari's and drove a couple of them (yes im a lucky bugger)
    I have good contacts within the Ferrari factory and visited the factory & F1 team last year!
    Just for fun i work in the summer with a Ferrari rental company (Pit Lane) in Maranello as a promotor by selling rides in a Ferrari in and around Maranello to all Ferrari fans.
    You guys and galls make me feel at home here right away and on my first day i allready made 2 friends on this superb forum.
    If you are intrested i got a big map of all the pics i made last year in the factory and also in the F1 factory (that was kinda hard, got jumped by Ferrari staff because i made some pics i should not have )

If annyone wants to visit the factory next year, just let me know if i can help you.......
    hello ruud

so youve been watching F1, LIVE on site, since the 60's? man thats the kind of experience i would love to trade with anything..

Quote Originally Posted by ruud king View Post

Hi Ruud, you ARE lucky! :) I would like a visit to Maranello sometime, thinking maybe this year but not 100% sure yet.
    Forza Ferrari...Stefano....Fernando

Hello guys. My name is Greg and i'm from Greece... Very happy to be registered here....!!

Welcome to all our new members

Hope all of you enjoy being part of the TSN family
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari312 View Post
    hello ruud

so youve been watching F1, LIVE on site, since the 60's? man thats the kind of experience i would love to trade with anything..
    Nah not since the sixties, was was born in 1963 but from the early 70ties i was allready visiting the mentioned GP's as a little boy

Quote Originally Posted by 430 scuderia AM View Post
    Hello guys. My name is Greg and i'm from Greece... Very happy to be registered here....!!
    Welcome
    "I don't want to be treated as special because I'm not. I just drive a racing car round in circles a bit faster than everyone else." Michael Schumacher

Greetings, everyone!
    I literally stumbled onto this site when I was looking for "more" Ferrari news!
    Looks very interesting, so far! Hope to get in on some of the discussions; but,
    considering I haven't been watching F1 that long, I probably won't have much to
    contribute! Live and learn, eh?

Welcome sagi

Thanks, Spanky!!
    Would you, please, point me in the direction of a "how-to" thread?
    I'd like to post a "motto" or "quote"!

p.s. are there any other "Little Rascals" on here?

Quote Originally Posted by sagi58 View Post
    Thanks, Spanky!!
    Would you, please, point me in the direction of a "how-to" thread?
    I'd like to post a "motto" or "quote"!
    Here is a good place to start.
    Some more specific stuff here

Quote Originally Posted by sagi58 View Post
    p.s. are there any other "Little Rascals" on here?
    Mate, I'm an angel compared to some here

Thanks, again, Spanky!!

Looks like my signature option isn't enabled.
    Maybe it's a "probationary" thing?

Quote Originally Posted by NJB13 View Post
    Mate, I'm an angel compared to some here
    Angels and Demons, eh??

Looks like all I had to do was ask, eh?
    I now have a "signature"!!
    Grazie, to the powers that be!!

Hi everyone! My name is Katie and I'm from the UK. I have been following F1 and Ferrari since I was 6 or 7 years old, starting off as a Schumi fan and then Felipe.

Welcome
    Forza Ferrari