Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192031 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Introduction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Grillo View Post
    Hi everybody.

I'm an F1 fan, I've been recently kicked out of autosport forums and I need a place to settle down.

I'm a Ferrari and Alonso fan. I used to support BMW more than Ferrari as a team but I always liked the red cars.

Go Ferrari!!!

See you.
    Welcome to the forum.....Lets see how long it takes for you to get kicked out here..... But guess you're safe as you support the right guy.....
    "Michael showed that he is the greatest. He stole the show today. And he did that without even winning the race." comments from Willi Weber
    D:\estelle\My Folders\F1 Photos\Avitars\e960c1b2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Hermann View Post
    Got kicked out from autosport?? Thats an honour mate!

Welcome to TSN
    Thank you. There are too many McLaren trolls there posting in Ferrari's threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari_gal View Post
    Welcome to the forum.....Lets see how long it takes for you to get kicked out here..... But guess you're safe as you support the right guy.....
    Are you a bitter person because Alonso won in Hockenheim and we still can dream?

Thank you. There are too many McLaren trolls there posting in Ferrari's threads.

Are you a bitter person because Alonso won in Hockenheim and we still can dream?
    ... He did not win the race !!! It was gifted to him
    "Michael showed that he is the greatest. He stole the show today. And he did that without even winning the race." comments from Willi Weber

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari_gal View Post
    ... He did not win the race !!! It was gifted to him
    He won the race, get over it.

No one team want their drivers racing eachother and Alonso would have passed Massa eventually.

He won the race, get over it.

No one team want their drivers racing eachother and Alonso would have passed Massa eventually.
    ..... Oh and don't tell me what to do !!!!

Can we try and not argue on such a nice welcome to the forum thread
    Forza Ferrari

Hello to all! My name is Paul Fleuret', I'm 28 years of age and I live in Charlotte, North Carolina in the United States. I have been a Scuderia Ferrari fan since the age of 10 all the way until now. I bleed Ferrari red and I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you and to share my opinions with other intelligent race fans.

Welcome to TSN Paul.

The future is RED

Hi everybody.

I'm an F1 fan, I've been recently kicked out of autosport forums and I need a place to settle down.

I'm a Ferrari and Alonso fan. I used to support BMW more than Ferrari as a team but I always liked the red cars.

Go Ferrari!!!

See you.
    Hi there.. I am in the same boat . Although I was kicked out a long time ago for badmouthing Ron D. if I recall.. , I was BMW_F1., and then rejoined as Messi10 but I guess they found out who I was and was banned again.. so here I am .. I was also a BMW fan..
    Last edited by rob-nyc; 29th July 2010 at 18:51.

Quote Originally Posted by rob-nyc View Post
    Hi there.. I am in the same boat . Although I was kicked out a long time ago for badmouthing Ron D. if I recall.. , I was BMW_F1., and then rejoined as Messi10 but I guess they found out who I was and was banned again.. so here I am .. I was also a BMW fan..
    I remember Messi10, I was Campeador but I don't really know what I did wrong. First I was suspended for saying monkey to an anoying poster then I think I was kicked out because I posted a video and then I put it in my signature as it is now here. It happened some weeks ago.

@ the video mate!
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

Quote Originally Posted by vcs316 View Post
    @ the video mate!
    Ha, ha, ha... Sure they didn't find it funny.

Hi guys...just signed up. Go Ferrari and GO NANDO!!!

Dear all,

I do hope that you will be kind enough to accept me as a new member even if I confess that, although I have always had the highest respect for the Scuderia, I am a Renault supporter! Hey, nobody is perfect...

But seriously, I have been reading your forum for some time and I would like to join the discussion. I have been following F1 for over 25 years. I am one of the minority that worships Senna but thinks that Prost's racecraft was better. Among the recent drivers I have a soft spot for Alonso (how strange for a Spaniard! ), Kubica and Raikkonen (I am not following his WRC career, though); in terms of teams, apart from Renault, it had to be Minardi.

See you around!

Welcome to TSN Meiga. And don't worry about supporting Renault, it could've been worse... you could've been a McLaren fan!

The future is RED

Quote Originally Posted by ek583 View Post
    Welcome to TSN Meiga. And don't worry about supporting Renault, it could've been worse... you could've been a McLaren fan!
    I hadn't thought of that!

Welcome all
    Forza Ferrari

Hello everyone,

Following the discussions overhere since it turned out to be that Massa is the real World Champion of 2008 when we take out the 'manipulated' Singapore Grand Prix .

And now I saw a post this morning which I really wanted to support. So I'm going there now!

Regards from the Netherlands

Hi everyone! I'm new here. I'm from Finland and have been a Ferrari fan since I started watching F1 during the days of Scumacher. I'm a big fan of Fernando but I also like Felipe. I was really disappointed when he lost the title in 2008... Even though I'm Finnish, I have never really cared about the Finnish F1 drivers, except for Kimi when he was driving for Ferrari, but I think Fernando is much better than Kimi.

I heard about this forum some months ago and registered immediatly. There were some problems because I hadn't even made my first post when it said that my IP is banned. I kind of forgot this forum because of that. Now I tried to register with my mobile internet and everything works just fine, even though the IP of my home internet is still banned. I have contacted the admins about that issue so I hope it gets solved soon. But yeah, I really like this forum and I hope I'll have some good time here. :)

Hi I have been watching this forum for quite some time and joined in July but have only started posting recently.
    I have been a Ferrari fan for more years than I care to count but I am also a fan of the sport and while many people may call me a troll because I am very realistic and like to have intelligent discussion about the team and I don't see them as perfect I still love the team and everything Ferrari.

Mrs Spanky Guest
    Hi everyone, Im a new member here and have been reading comments about the Ferrari. Cool :) I have been following F1 GP recently but most of all my husband have been telling me all about it. In other words he is basically the one who introduced me to it. although I have been a solid fan of Ferrari for a few years now. I especially like the Ferrari gear, My hubby bought from the Hungarian GP.

Welcome Mrs NJB 13 Spanky

Power, Passion, Heritage, Beauty, Success = Scuderia Ferrari
    Magnum, Coke, Vodka = Kimi Raikkonen

Mrs Spanky Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ant Raikkonen View Post
    Welcome Mrs NJB 13 Spanky

Hi to all the recent newbies
    Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by Suzie View Post
    Hi to all the recent newbies
    +1

Welcome to the nut-house! Trolls welcome!

Power, Passion, Heritage, Beauty, Success = Scuderia Ferrari
    Magnum, Coke, Vodka = Kimi Raikkonen

hello im new here hehe.. i love ferrari and i support whoever is their driver..

hi jetur and welcome

Hi
    joined up a while a go but somehow lost the thread till now............
    am a fan of F1 in general (as FOFA person have to be neutral..........) but just hope we get a good result this weekend............
    Keep Racing!
    www.fofassociation.com

Quote Originally Posted by siberianlady View Post
    Hi
    joined up a while a go but somehow lost the thread till now............
    am a fan of F1 in general (as FOFA person have to be neutral..........) but just hope we get a good result this weekend............
    Welcome aboard, mein freund

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    Welcome aboard, mein freund
    Cheers- glad I found this place again!
    Keep Racing!
    www.fofassociation.com