Thread: New Member Introduction Thread

Good man, welcome to the forum. Forza Ferrari.........

Quote Originally Posted by Mavlanov View Post
    Ah atlast i've found the thread!!!
    Im Valentin Mavlanov, from Moscow, Russia, 20 years old, and a student of engineering!!!
    FORZA FERRARI FOREVER!!!
    Welcome ... hope your stay is a happy one .
    "Michael showed that he is the greatest. He stole the show today. And he did that without even winning the race." comments from Willi Weber
    D:\estelle\My Folders\F1 Photos\Avitars\e960c1b2.jpg

Hi, my Name ist Tom, and I'm from Austria... I'm a huge Ferrari Fan since I watched my first F1-Race in the early 00's, when Schumi have become a legend with Ferrari. After his retirement too, I've supported Ferrari in the same way, what haven't changed yet. Now I hope Alonso can finally win his 3rd title (his first for Ferrari), what would be a big pleasure for me and all ferraristi...

I joined this forum because I've looked for a place where I can discuss with many other Ferrari Fans without other fan-groups (especially Red Bull-Fans...), who would interfere in the discussion...

FORZA FERRARI - FORZA FERNANDO - FORZA FELIPE

Quote Originally Posted by Tomturbon View Post
    Hi, my Name ist Tom, and I'm from Austria... I'm a huge Ferrari Fan since I watched my first F1-Race in the early 00's, when Schumi have become a legend with Ferrari. After his retirement too, I've supported Ferrari in the same way, what haven't changed yet. Now I hope Alonso can finally win his 3rd title (his first for Ferrari), what would be a big pleasure for me and all ferraristi...

I joined this forum because I've looked for a place where I can discuss with many other Ferrari Fans without other fan-groups (especially Red Bull-Fans...), who would interfere in the discussion...

Welcome ... hope your stay is a happy one .
    "Michael showed that he is the greatest. He stole the show today. And he did that without even winning the race." comments from Willi Weber

Quote Originally Posted by Tomturbon View Post

Welcome Tomturbon.

Not without the occasional troll here but if it's opinions you want you won't be disappointed. Have fun

Hello my name is Matias and I'm from Finland. I've been a Ferrari fan since forever and the only thing I like more than Ferrari is Kimi Räikkönen. I also enjoy an occasional ice cream on a sunny day. My favorite flavor is chocolate.

Things I don't like: Spain, Samurais and Xabi Alonso from Real Madrid.

Hello all!

Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long year. Some members here know me and some of those will admit it. I was weakened by negative atitudes about our dismal qualifying performance of late so came here searching for a positive, airy, more uplifting aura. I was a track marshall back in Sir Jackie's day, especially at Mosport. I like bikes and World of Outlaws dirt too. I look forward to sharing my balanced and objective viewpoints with each of you.
    Last edited by Truenorth; 27th August 2013 at 16:21. Reason: detected a spelling error

Welcome aboard.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by Truenorth View Post
    ... Some members here know me and some of those will admit it...
    Hey, there, Sir!! It's great to see you again, regardless of where or when!! Enjoy!!

Quote Originally Posted by sagi58 View Post
    Hey, there, Sir!! It's great to see you again, regardless of where or when!! Enjoy!!
    Hey Sagi. How's the tomatoes this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Truenorth View Post
    Hey Sagi. How's the tomatoes this year?
    Not nearly as amazing as the peaches!! They are incredibly tasty and juicy!!

Good afternoon to the Ferrari family! I have just registered for this forum after a year of just browsing through and enjoying the topics and the media you guys presented.

My name is Ivan and I am originally from Moscow, Russia. I moved to the United States when I was ten and since then started to watch Formula 1.

I was always in love with Ferrari cars and their design before my induction of interest in racing. I was lucky enough to witness Schumacher's ending years of driving for Ferrari. I was amazed.

I attended one Grand Prix in my life, in Indianapolis, when Shumacher and Massa took a one-two victory! An excellent memory to have, I must say. My respect for the team has no zenith. It has became a part of my life.

I joined this forum to express my opinion, passion and optimism about this franchise and to be involved in every day controversy in the F1 environment. I truly believe that Ferrari in the greatest team in F1 history.

I wish all the best in the future endeavors of this beautiful organization and that the family stays as radiant as it always has been.

Greetings and salutations to all!

Welcome to both of you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ivo View Post
    Good afternoon to the Ferrari family! I have just registered for this forum after a year of just browsing through and enjoying the topics and the media you guys presented.

My name is Ivan and I am originally from Moscow, Russia. I moved to the United States when I was ten and since then started to watch Formula 1.

I was always in love with Ferrari cars and their design before my induction of interest in racing. I was lucky enough to witness Schumacher's ending years of driving for Ferrari. I was amazed.

I attended one Grand Prix in my life, in Indianapolis, when Shumacher and Massa took a one-two victory! An excellent memory to have, I must say. My respect for the team has no zenith. It has became a part of my life.

I joined this forum to express my opinion, passion and optimism about this franchise and to be involved in every day controversy in the F1 environment. I truly believe that Ferrari in the greatest team in F1 history.

I wish all the best in the future endeavors of this beautiful organization and that the family stays as radiant as it always has been.

Hope you have a happy stay here .

to all new users especially Kimi fans, Accept my warm and friendly welcome.
    ||||||||||||||||||||||

Hello all! I am old F1 fan, been watching nearly every race since 1981. I prefer Finnish drivers, but even more than
    national drivers I like great races, WDC's and GP's that give us thrill of battles on track. Last few years, even when
    Kimi was away, have been good to F1 fans, despite Vettel winning so much LOL.

So, I have not much more to tell, hmm, except that my nick is very first nick I have ever used in foruming on internet.
    I have used others for some years now, but decided to return to original one now.

Hi. I´m from Finland, and been an F1 fan since 1993. I have no any favorite drivers or teams, just love the sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmoney View Post
    Hi. I´m from Finland, and been an F1 fan since 1993. I have no any favorite drivers or teams, just love the sport.

Welcome aboard.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

To all the newbies and Kimi fans. Hope it is going to be a good relationship here with all .
    Although I am first a Ferrari fan and have been from the beginning, my favourite driver was always MS.
    But I also like FA and Kimi ... oh ,and I think Rosberg and Hulkenberg are good drivers too.
    Lets all try being ... ...

Hi! I am an F1 fan for the past 20 years and from India. I have admired various teams and drivers (Williams, Mclaren, Renault and Ferrari in that order. Drivers: Starting with the legends Giles Villeneuve & Ayrton Senna, Mika Hakkinen, Shumi, Jacques Villeneuve, Kimi, Alonso, Massa, Webber & my Countries F1 hero Narain Karthikeyan) during different periods.
    What amazed me is that the way the teams work and the drivers irrespective of their Status in their respective team is always performing to the best of their abilities to achieve the results.
    F1 has grown in a big way in terms of Technology, Capability and Market spread.
    Though I have followed a lot of teams and drivers at various times, I have always admired about the true excitement, energy and passion they bring to the table. That is when I decided to follow Ferrari (when Kimi won the WDC after Shumi Era & Massa almost won the championship again). There is pure passion & rich history in this team and decided to follow it.
    I am a frequent visitor to this forum for the past year and a half and found the passion for the team flowing with most members (not talking about some who are very strongly passionate about the drivers alone).
    I have found very good comments and insights presented here by very knowledgeable members.
    Thanks for them; I have joined this amazing forum to share the passion and knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by karvyin12 View Post
    Hi! I am an F1 fan for the past 20 years and from India. I have admired various teams and drivers (Williams, Mclaren, Renault and Ferrari in that order. Drivers: Starting with the legends Giles Villeneuve & Ayrton Senna, Mika Hakkinen, Shumi, Jacques Villeneuve, Kimi, Alonso, Massa, Webber & my Countries F1 hero Narain Karthikeyan) during different periods.
    What amazed me is that the way the teams work and the drivers irrespective of their Status in their respective team is always performing to the best of their abilities to achieve the results.
    Though I have followed a lot of teams and drivers at various times, I have always admired about the true excitement, energy and passion they bring to the table. That is when I decided to follow Ferrari (when Kimi won the WDC after Shumi Era & Massa almost won the championship again). There is pure passion & rich history in this team and decided to follow it.
    I am a frequent visitor to this forum for the past year and a half and found the passion for the team flowing with most members (not talking about some who are very strongly passionate about the drivers alone).
    I have found very good comments and insights presented here by very knowledgeable members.
    Thanks for them; I have joined this amazing forum to share the passion and knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by karvyin12 View Post
    Welcome on TSN

Hello Tifosis,

here is a Finnish spectator of formula 1 since early eighties, coming onboard the Tifosi ship.

Ferrari is the flagship of the circuit and latest driver decision made by Luca and Stefano has made me extremely happy and excited for the season 2014 to come. I raise my hat to Ferrari management and team, for this unexpected and brave turnaround both in intra team philosophy and driver line up, showing all formula 1 spectatotors around the globe that interest of Ferrari team is above the interest of individuals. Ferrari will now serve the whole circuit an epic saga, that is the big battle between two senior masters of present grid. This is a daydream come through.

Due to my origin I have a soft spot for Kimi. However I consider Alonso to be one of the most complete drivers out there, why I have a huge respect for him and his skills.

I sincerely hope, Ferrari will win WCC 2014 and naturally also WDC... and why not this Year as well:).

Whoever of the two score more points next season, I hope battle will be tight and fair, with the better of the two becoming 2014 WDC.

PS. In my avatar I have Finnish mushrooms found in the forrest some days ago, placed on a hand painted beautyful plate, bought in Neaples during my last visit over there. Pasta with creamy Portobello- or chantarel -sauce with some parmesan cheese on top, is not that bad, combined with a bottle Brunello red:).

Quote Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
    Hello Tifosis,

here is a Finnish spectator of formula 1 since early eighties, coming onboard the Tifosi ship.

Ferrari is the flagship of the circuit and latest driver decision made by Luca and Stefano has made me extremely happy and excited for the season 2014 to come. I raise my hat to Ferrari management and team, for this unexpected and brave turnaround both in intra team philosophy and driver line up, showing all formula 1 spectatotors around the globe that interest of Ferrari team is above the interest of individuals. Ferrari will now serve the whole circuit an epic saga, that is the big battle between two senior masters of present grid. This is a daydream come through.

Due to my origin I have a soft spot for Kimi. However I consider Alonso to be one of the most complete drivers out there, why I have a huge respect for him and his skills.

I sincerely hope, Ferrari will win WCC 2014 and naturally also WDC... and why not this Year as well:).

Whoever of the two score more points next season, I hope battle will be tight and fair, with the better of the two becoming 2014 WDC.

PS. In my avatar I have Finnish mushrooms found in the forrest some days ago, placed on a hand painted beautyful plate, bought in Neaples during my last visit over there. Pasta with creamy Portobello- or chantarel -sauce with some parmesan cheese on top, is not that bad, combined with a bottle Brunello red:).
    Welcome onboard Petronius

Thanx Ferrari_gal for ur colorful welcome..n
    Thank u fratelliferrari

Hi there..

First post on this Forum. I'm from Finland and a fan of Massa aswell as your favourite drivers Vettel and Kimi :)

Havent been to this forum before, but I am active in many other forums from F1, ischockey, online poker, computers and so on, usually under the same name Module as it usually is available.

Haven't been banned from anywhere but got some chills when I looked at this forum 11.9. To be brave I'm going to probably make my first post in the Forza Massa thread, about Massa, 08, 09 and current form. So not a controversial start at all..

Hope you enjoy my posts and hopefully we can have some good discussions!

BR:Module

Quote Originally Posted by Module View Post
    Hi there..

First post on this Forum. I'm from Finland and a fan of Massa aswell as your favourite drivers Vettel and Kimi :)

Havent been to this forum before, but I am active in many other forums from F1, ischockey, online poker, computers and so on, usually under the same name Module as it usually is available.

Haven't been banned from anywhere but got some chills when I looked at this forum 11.9. To be brave I'm going to probably make my first post in the Forza Massa thread, about Massa, 08, 09 and current form. So not a controversial start at all..

Aboard hope you really enjoy you time here with us . I too like Kimi but I don't think he made a good move to come back to Ferrari and because I don't want to make waves I shall keep that to myself . Oh I love everything about Ferrari but ...

Quote Originally Posted by Module View Post
    Hi there..

Welcome Module and enjoy your time here on TSN

Quote Originally Posted by fratelliferrari View Post
    Welcome Module and enjoy your time here on TSN
    Hi and TY

Forgot to say that I'm a very active traveller to different F1 GP's and if anybody needs advice or something just PM.

I'm goinbg this year to Singapore and Austin where I am a volunteer working in Paddock club. I've been to Silverstone, Hungary, Montreal, Spa and China this year. Last year to 6 GP's, sadly never in Monza though...

Maybe I can Komibot you over a beer at some point in some of theese events