Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Introduction Thread

Greetings Everyone
    Just joined a few days ago. Very nice to find a Ferrari Friendly forum. I am 46 and live in Northern California by Lake Tahoe. I have been a fan of F1 since I was around 13 years old. I used to get in trouble in school and was sent to the library to study, They had a US magazine there called " Road&Track" . I used to read about F1 racing in this magazine, I also found a book on Tazio Nuvolari. I guess you could say, " the rest is history"
    I was always more interested in "the red cars" They had this crazy Canadian guy that raced for them! Could not say his name to save my life. I started reading and collecting AUTOCOURSE books in 1979, and have everyone since then. I knew about Jackie Stewart and Mario Andretti through American TV.
    In the early 80's I found Autosport magazine in a record/book store I used to go to, I could not believe there was a magazine that focused on f1 and racing in general. I was in heaven. I have been reading it ever since. I tried Autosprint a couple times, but don't read italian.
    I have followed F1 for the past 30+ years, not always easy to do in the US! I love F1 racing! I have always been more interested in the cars more than the drivers. After Gilles died it never seemed to be the same. Although I really wanted Alboreto to be Champ!
    I love Ferrari, the team. I guess I am a "TIFOSI" They have a special place in f1. I have seen them go through many highs and lows, with many different drivers and team personal. I look forward to each season no matter how the last ended.
    My Flag flies every race weekend, my neighbors always ask how the race went.
    I look forward to contributing to this forum in a positive way. I hope we have we have an incredible season and close the gap on RB & Mac.
    FORZA FERRARI
    cheers to all

...Hi there underdog13, Welcome on here and i too am a newby. Read your post and thought it was cool to read. Hope this year we have what it takes to fight for the WDC! and constructors.

Take care and hope to read more of your post on here

Quote Originally Posted by Super M View Post
    ...Hi there underdog13, Welcome on here and i too am a newby. Read your post and thought it was cool to read. Hope this year we have what it takes to fight for the WDC! and constructors.

Take care and hope to read more of your post on here

Welcome to you both ... Super M and underdog13 . Yes I sure hope Ferrari pick up this year and show us how good they can be like years before the drought .
    "Michael showed that he is the greatest. He stole the show today. And he did that without even winning the race." comments from Willi Weber
    D:\estelle\My Folders\F1 Photos\Avitars\e960c1b2.jpg

Good stuff Underdog, and welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari_gal View Post
    Welcome to you both ... Super M and underdog13 . Yes I sure hope Ferrari pick up this year and show us how good they can be like years before the drought .

Hey thanks Ferrari_gal. much appreciated

Well, i have to say this......I reckon we'll be competative from the start! its just a strong feeling i have!

:

Hi to all newbies. Just in time for the new season
    Forza Jules

Welcome aboard, mates and matesses.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Greetings to everyone ! In hope for a very very great season from la nostra Scuderia !

Greetings from Russia!
    Firstly I am wishing a great season for us. This is the most important thing.

I am fan of Fernando Alonso since 2004, and from 2010 I am fan of Ferrari.
    Also I am a RB hater and... well, after the Abu Dhabi 2010 I really don't like Petrov - hoping we'll not see him anymore in F1.

And of course... Forza, Ferrari!

Welcome aboard all new members.

The future is RED

Quote Originally Posted by Klutch View Post
    Greetings from Russia!
    Firstly I am wishing a great season for us. This is the most important thing.

I am fan of Fernando Alonso since 2004, and from 2010 I am fan of Ferrari.
    Also I am a RB hater and... well, after the Abu Dhabi 2010 I really don't like Petrov - hoping we'll not see him anymore in F1.

And of course... Forza, Ferrari!
    Privet ! Nadeiusi sezon budet uda4nim.

Welcome aboard all!

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Good day all and let's hope for an amazing 2012!! I'm a Canadian and like Underdog. have found it troublesome to follow F1 here, but many,many late nights and early mornings to watch practice sessions and races live is the only way to roll... lol... all my friends think I'm crazy and always say... "Just PVR it or watch the replay!".... silly people.... there's no watching F1 without live timing... lol

I've been a race fan for my whole life... but I really started watching in the mid 90's when Jacques started racing in F1... it was amazing having a Canadian in F1... I watched some in Gilles era but wasn't fanatical until his son came on the scene... 8) My favorite driver has been Fernando Alonso since he entered F1... those battle with Shumy were epic when he won his second title with Renault... I always loved Ferrari cars and knew one day Fernando would pilot one.... now hopefully in 2012 we can watch him win a championship with the scarlet!!

I seen the pictures of our 1012 challenger and I'm a little worried about the nose being more like the Catherham than the McLaren... but who cares how it looks if it's fast and stable!!

All the best to everyone in 2012 and may the scarlet be on the top step of the podium by years end!!! Cheers all!

hello and welcome newbies. Heres to great 2012.

Forza Ferrari
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Quote Originally Posted by SashAlex View Post
    Privet ! Nadeiusi sezon budet uda4nim.
    Privet!
    Ya toje ochen' nadejus'.

selamın aleyküm müslüman veya türk olan türkįe konuşmayı bilen varmı
    I am new to the site
    good forums

Quote Originally Posted by schumi041 View Post
    I am new to the site
    good forums
    Welcome aboard, kardashim !

Quote Originally Posted by schumi041 View Post
    I am new to the site
    good forums
    Greetings, mate!

Hello new peeps! I'm the resident Schumi fan, If you're wondering what the hell i'm still doing here, well quite simply I have big respect for The Schuderia.. i mean Scuderia..
    Michael Schumacher - the best there was, the best there is, and the best there ever will be!

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    Hello new peeps! I'm the resident Schumi fan, If you're wondering what the hell i'm still doing here, well quite simply I have big respect for The Schuderia.. i mean Scuderia..
    "Michael showed that he is the greatest. He stole the show today. And he did that without even winning the race." comments from Willi Weber
    D:\estelle\My Folders\F1 Photos\Avitars\e960c1b2.jpg

Hi All,

I am from Barcelona, have been following F1 for over 10 years now.

Looking forward to start participating on the forums...

... and celebrating Ferrari win both titles for at the end of the season!

Take care you all

Hello all, Im a new member to any forum. I have never done this before. Can anyone maybe shed some light on how I can get around in here??

Welcome to the recent new members! Check out this thread for a fun competition. It's a fantasy F1 Manager competition with a prize if your the lucky winner. Good luck if you decide to join

Hello everyone

I am from Michigan in the USA. I have been a Ferrari fan and interested in F1 since the 60's.

By the way, all my cars have been red for 25 years.

Allan

Quote Originally Posted by Dunerider51 View Post
    Hello everyone

I am from Michigan in the USA. I have been a Ferrari fan and interested in F1 since the 60's.

By the way, all my cars have been red for 25 years.

Allan
    Very cool about the red cars Allan, and welcome!

Hello everyone...I joined the forum a few days ago,so i think i must introduce myself here..My name is Sergio and i am a Ferrari enthusiast as all of you.I live in Greece and i am a Ferrari fan since i remember myself.I watch F1 since i was 5 or so..I also do some motorsport.I started with a go-kart when i was younger and now i race my cars in track-days here in Greece..
    I wish i can learn even more abouth my favorite brand and celebrate with all of you our victories!

Hi and welcome Sergio

Hi everyone! Another newbie here! I'm so pleased to have stumbled across this site! I love Ferrari - both the F1 team and their road cars. Have been a fan of F1 for a long time. Supported Ferrari from the beginning. Chose them as "my team" because they were red and their sign is a horse! (I was 12 at the time and loved horses - still do!)

Looking forward to an exciting 2012 season with many podiums for the prancing horse!

Welcome Contraband!

Quote Originally Posted by Contraband View Post
    Hi everyone! Another newbie here! I'm so pleased to have stumbled across this site! I love Ferrari - both the F1 team and their road cars. Have been a fan of F1 for a long time. Supported Ferrari from the beginning. Chose them as "my team" because they were red and their sign is a horse! (I was 12 at the time and loved horses - still do!)

Looking forward to an exciting 2012 season with many podiums for the prancing horse!

Welcome aboard mate

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus