Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181930 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Introduction Thread

Hi everybody,
    My name is Maheeth. I am 9 years old boy. I am great fan of Alonso uncle.
    Last edited by M310; 12th June 2010 at 03:23.

who is Alonso's uncle ?
    But welcome any way
    http://www.thescuderia.net/forums/signaturepics/sigpic3536_1.gif

I'm not exactly new on here but haven't been around for a while.

Just thought I'd say high to everyone, I'm James, been on this forum since I was a student... Have been an F1 fan for many years but only been to one race, Silverstone a couple of years ago.

I don't have allegiance to any teams or drivers in particular, I like to see Button and Hamilton do well (the British are rubbish at most sports so I've got to support them in one they are good at), I always like to see the underdogs doing well.
    Lord of the Pigeons no more - oh, how the tables have turned!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xinebessa View Post
    I'm not exactly new on here but haven't been around for a while.

Just thought I'd say high to everyone, I'm James, been on this forum since I was a student... Have been an F1 fan for many years but only been to one race, Silverstone a couple of years ago.

I don't have allegiance to any teams or drivers in particular, I like to see Button and Hamilton do well (the British are rubbish at most sports so I've got to support them in one they are good at), I always like to see the underdogs doing well.
    Welcome, but this is not a general F1 forum. This is a Ferrari supporting forum.

I'm no one to tell you to leave, and you should not leave if you do not want to, but I tell you, if you're gonna say support Hamilton & Button here, people is gonna complain against you, since McLaren is our first enemy.

LOL why don't you leave
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    LOL why don't you leave
    Because you're so fun that I can't live without you.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    LOL why don't you leave
    Lol... I see what that "Current state of the forums" thread was all about now!

Welcome xinebessa.
    Bye bye Gotnov
    Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by Suzie View Post
    Welcome xinebessa.
    Bye bye Gotnov

Quote Originally Posted by Gotnov View Post
    Welcome, but this is not a general F1 forum. This is a Ferrari supporting forum.

I'm no one to tell you to leave, and you should not leave if you do not want to, but I tell you, if you're gonna say support Hamilton & Button here, people is gonna complain against you, since McLaren is our first enemy.
    Never stopped one of the moderators supporting McLaren/Brawn/Mercedes
    Disclaimer: The views expressed by this forum member are purely opinions and observations and should not be interpreted as fact, or indeed as anything other than a cheap gag for my own amusement.

Hi there!

My name is Anja and I´m new here. I am Ferrari and Felipe Massa Fan. My husband also used to be Ferrari- Fan but now he cheats on us (left with Schumacher) Well, actually it makes watching F1 more interesting if you support different drivers

Hope we will see two red-dressed drivers on the podium at Valencia
    Stehaufmännchen Felipe - Never give up!

Welcome Anja , good to have another lady here rooting for Massa. But I am rooting for more that Massa now, but love the Ferrari so here I am to stay. ♥♥♥♥ Estelle ♥♥♥♥
    "Michael showed that he is the greatest. He stole the show today. And he did that without even winning the race." comments from Willi Weber
    D:\estelle\My Folders\F1 Photos\Avitars\e960c1b2.jpg

Hi Anni
    Forza Jules

Newbie Here

Hi Guys,

As you all now, im new here (so be gentle).

I'm from the Philippines, if any of you guys would like to know:D

...and a big fan of the Prancing Horse as long as I could remember.

Best Regards,
    Sherwin

Hi everyone;

I am a fan of Ferrari and Formula 1 from 2003 Brazilian Gp, it's clear that Schumi made me love Ferrari. But from 2007 the drivers isn't important for me, I support Ferrari Team with it's all drivers.

Also i am interested in F1's techincal side. There is no doubt that i will spend lots of my time in techinical forums.

Plus i am living in Istanbul,Turkey.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosif13 View Post
    Hi everyone;

I am a fan of Ferrari and Formula 1 from 2003 Brazilian Gp, it's clear that Schumi made me love Ferrari. But from 2007 the drivers isn't important for me, I support Ferrari Team with it's all drivers.

Also i am interested in F1's techincal side. There is no doubt that i will spend lots of my time in techinical forums.

Plus i am living in Istanbul,Turkey.
    Welcome tifosif13 hope you enjoy your stay here.
    "Michael showed that he is the greatest. He stole the show today. And he did that without even winning the race." comments from Willi Weber

Hello All,

I am from NYC .. I've been following F1 for over 10 years now..

Always a fan of JPM and BMW but now with their absence from F1 I've been supporting both Fernando and Massa and quickly becoming a Ferrari fan specially now with their new Management ..

This year I attended the Canadian GP for the 5th time but for the first time I was sporting a Scuderia Ferrari Jersey and red Puma shoes.. . I've been to Italy and I have to say that it is the most beautiful country I've visited so far and I've traveled a lot..

Looking forward to start participating on the forums..

Take care.
    Rob

A warm welcome mate

"Luna faccia schiaffo testa"

Hi everyone
    Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by rob-nyc View Post
    Hello All,

Always a fan of JPM and BMW but now with their absence from F1 I've been supporting both Fernando and Massa and quickly becoming a Ferrari fan specially now with their new Management ..

This year I attended the Canadian GP for the 5th time but for the first time I was sporting a Scuderia Ferrari Jersey and red Puma shoes.. . I've been to Italy and I have to say that it is the most beautiful country I've visited so far and I've traveled a lot..

Take care.
    Rob
    Hi Rob
    Welcome to he world of Ferrari Nuts

Quote Originally Posted by rob-nyc View Post
    Hello All,

Take care.
    Rob
    Welcome to the forum . Wishing you well

i have been an f1(ferrari) fan for a very long time, i was not having much luck finding a good site as most are very biased (jealousy inspires bias i am told) and the news is taken from context. i am a writer and guitarist in florida, usa...glad to be here.

Hi everyone!!
    I'm Spaniard and I'm glad to have found this site.
    I'm a Ferrari's fan and Fernando Alonso's too, of course.
    Forza!!

Hi straycat and Nana
    Forza Jules

Hi everyone.
    I am Alp and from Istanbul / Turkey. I am a Ferrari fan since I started to be interested in F1 in 1998. I don't support drivers, Ferrari comes first for me whoever the drivers are.

Glad to be here...
    Last edited by slither; 17th July 2010 at 21:55.

Hi there. I'm Jack, an old F1 fan. I've been watching F1 for the last 40 years being Jackie Stewart my first favourite driver. At this moment I do not support any team or driver, I just want to see good fight on the track.

I rate Hamilton and Räikkönen as the most aggressive drivers, they usually provide good shows. But if I had to select a driver for my own team, I'd choose Alonso or Schumacher. Both are much more complete racers. By the way, I'd like to see what Schumacher could now do with a good car, just curious.

I have been reading thescuderia.net forum for the last months so I've decide to register, perhaps some day I can post something of interest. I know that this is a Ferrari support forum but I've been attracted by the smell of burnt tires.

Hi Jack, and welcome
    Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Hi there. I'm Jack, an old F1 fan. I've been watching F1 for the last 40 years being Jackie Stewart my first favourite driver. At this moment I do not support any team or driver, I just want to see good fight on the track.

I rate Hamilton and Räikkönen as the most aggressive drivers, they usually provide good shows. But if I had to select a driver for my own team, I'd choose Alonso or Schumacher. Both are much more complete racers. By the way, I'd like to see what Schumacher could now do with a good car, just curious.

I have been reading thescuderia.net forum for the last months so I've decide to register, perhaps some day I can post something of interest. I know that this is a Ferrari support forum but I've been attracted by the smell of burnt tires.
    Welcome Jack, mmm ... would like to know where you stay and if you might be the Jack I know....Anyway I hope you have a long and happy experience here.

Hi everybody.

I'm an F1 fan, I've been recently kicked out of autosport forums and I need a place to settle down.

I'm a Ferrari and Alonso fan. I used to support BMW more than Ferrari as a team but I always liked the red cars.

Go Ferrari!!!

See you.

Got kicked out from autosport?? Thats an honour mate!

Welcome to TSN