Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 81920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: New Member Introduction Thread

HELLO EVERYONE IM LACRAE GLAD TO BE THERE WITH ALL THE TIFOSIS

One thing I like about this forum is that we are free to post our thoughts no matter if it is good or wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Lacrae Land View Post

One thing I like about this forum is that we are free to post our thoughts no matter if it is good or wrong.
    Welcome Lacrae! Well said by you, free to post our thoughts! Go for it !!

Quote Originally Posted by Lacrae Land View Post

Welcome aboard. Tifosi is plural. Don't need to add the "s".

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Hello my name is Kevin and I live in the UK and a big F1 Ferrari Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifosi2 View Post
    Nice to meet you Kevin, welcome to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifosi2 View Post
    Welcome... I'm also in UK, and sadly... most public venues I go when watching F1, I have to keep my Ferrari enthusiasm hidden from the Hamster fans here... they are rather loud and angry...ALL the time... ????

Quote Originally Posted by Riccardog View Post
    Welcome... I'm also in UK, and sadly... most public venues I go when watching F1, I have to keep my Ferrari enthusiasm hidden from the Hamster fans here... they are rather loud and angry...ALL the time... ????
    If they are angry now just imagine what they will be like of we win the titles this year.
    Then imagine what they'll be like if my dream comes true and Dan is driving for a resurgent Ferrari from next year and he wins a string of titles.

Hello to all,

I am from Ho Chi Minh City-VIET NAM, I love all things belong to Italia except ... something ^^, please to meet you guys

Hello to all,

I am from Ho Chi Minh City-VIET NAM, I love all things belong to Italia except ... something ^^, please to meet you guys

Welcome, all.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Hello everyone, i'm new here and looking forward for some great/hard discussions :)

Wow 12th of April 2006 since I last posted something till today. I've been away for a long time. Pleasantly surprised to see a lot of familiar names still frequent the site.
    Big HI to everybody
    Can't think of a new signature

sup all,

nice to meet you all...

Welcome aboard

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Hi All my name is Maz I have been following this forum for a while infact I used to be an active member when it was a different site. By Alias of msdiablo I couldn't figure out a way to get my old credentials back as I don't have access to the email address I used then. Was hoping to see some of the old members on here anyway just wanted to reintroduce myself and wishing we get back to the glory days starting this year.

Cheers

Maz

As always FORZA FERRARI!

Welcome to new members & welcome back to those who are re-joining!
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Hello! Long time Ferrari fan here, have followed the sport since the end of 80s. Have read this forum for a while, thought why not join finally :)

Quote Originally Posted by Estoril View Post
    Hello! Long time Ferrari fan here, have followed the sport since the end of 80s. Have read this forum for a while, thought why not join finally :)
    Welcome Estoril. Glad you finally made the jump.

Hey I am Antoinette Luna and I am newbie here, I have rad 140 sarms is the best visited numerous strings and Seriously however it's an incredible spot to visit in case you're a ferrari fan.
    Last edited by AntoinetteLuna; 26th November 2021 at 08:10.

Quote Originally Posted by AntoinetteLuna View Post
    Hey I am Antoinette Luna and I am newbie here, I have visited numerous strings and Seriously however it's an incredible spot to visit in case you're a ferrari fan.
    Welcome

Hey I am Antoinette Luna and I am newbie here, I have visited numerous strings and Seriously however it's an incredible spot to visit in case you're a ferrari fan.
    Welcome to the best place for Ferrari fans! This hopefully will be; 'The Year!" .

Welcome aboard!

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Good evening,
    Hope it won't be a problem to not be a Tifosi and actually a Max and Hamilton fan?
    I have always respected Ferrari and is one of the teams I always enjoy.
    I am a F1 fan most of all.

All are welcome here as most of us are F1 fans too but always with a preference towards the red persuasion! If you get to know us and our team well enough you might even switch? Welcome and Forza Ferrari!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liscia View Post
    All are welcome here as most of us are F1 fans too but always with a preference towards the red persuasion! If you get to know us and our team well enough you might even switch? Welcome and Forza Ferrari!!!
    HEhe, maybe someday I might. Always loved the tifosi's passion for Ferrari. (Although sometimes it was a bit to far.) When Hamilton and/or Max joins Ferrari, I will definitly become a Tifosi/Ferrari fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Formula 1 fan View Post
    HEhe, maybe someday I might. Always loved the tifosi's passion for Ferrari. (Although sometimes it was a bit to far.) When Hamilton and/or Max joins Ferrari, I will definitly become a Tifosi/Ferrari fan.
    The point is that Ferrari fans have a very deep passione, it's in our blood, and although we accept that some members may prefer other teams and drivers, you may find yourself in troubled waters! I don't mind Max but Hamilton is a red rag to a bull to me! Welcome, all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    The point is that Ferrari fans have a very deep passione, it's in our blood, and although we accept that some members may prefer other teams and drivers, you may find yourself in troubled waters! I don't mind Max but Hamilton is a red rag to a bull to me! Welcome, all the same.
    Heheh, I can defend myself and I like a little bit of friendly banter. I am passionate about F1 and since 2007 I was warming up to Ferrari, mostly because of Kimi. Big Kimi fan still since 1999, he always reminded me of my brother, they looked very similar. lol. So maybe I 1 day will switch to Ferrari's side of the force.

Quote Originally Posted by Formula 1 fan View Post
    Heheh, I can defend myself and I like a little bit of friendly banter. I am passionate about F1 and since 2007 I was warming up to Ferrari, mostly because of Kimi. Big Kimi fan still since 1999, he always reminded me of my brother, they looked very similar. lol. So maybe I 1 day will switch to Ferrari's side of the force.
    Hopefully the friendly banter will continue, especially if HAM doesn't win all the races, and for Kimi he's still in the 'family' at Alfa.

Hello All,

Long Time lurker (3 years). British/Italian guy living in Austin, Texas. Been a Ferrari fan since I was 5 years old, growing up with it as a passion from my grandfathers, who are both Italian.

Today was just the final straw for me and I had to sign up so I could share my POV.

I look forward to discussions

Been following this follower for long. Been following F1 since 2000. Been a fan of Schumi and then Kimi . Looking forward to some good discussions