Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: MotoGP 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    He's actually 104 points behind Lorenzo.

Thats just over 4 races with Lorenzo scoring nothing. Or to put it a different way, 9.45 points per race over Lorenzo.

Still, all it would take is a few great rides from Rossi and some mis-fortune for Lorenzo. The tables can turn very quickly.
    mmm that is bit ahead, but, anything can and usually happens.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

So, Lorenzo should take the win pretty comfortably tomorrow. Rossi is aiming for P4. It'll certainly be interesting to see what he does.

Casey Moaner will........moan.

What a great race.

It's awesome to have Rossi back, much more exciting!

Pedrosa did fantastically, very quick. Lorenzo another P2, but Pedrosa takes 5 points out of his lead.

Rossi was just amazing. Very nearly P3, just taken in the final corner which was a shame.

Awful for DePuniet, fractured Tibia and Fibula which is even worse than Rossi's break. He'll be out for the season now.

For me Rossi was star of the race, well done to him
    Forza Ferrari!
    CHELSEA FC 2009-2010 & 2014-2015 CHAMPIONS !
    "I am so proud about the people around who support me more than ever, more than 100 percent, much more than I expected" Go Felipe !

BBC Northern Ireland cut off before the end because of the delay, so I didn't see the end of the race as I'm at my mum and dad's and they don't have Sky. Fuming I missed Dani winning! Rossi did amazingly well, although I was watching him through gritted teeth and praying he didn't fall off.
    Hard lines for De Puniet, especially considering what a consistent season he's been having.
    Forza Jules

Casey Moaner will........moan.
    Ooh! I was right!

Friday Practice

MotoGP Free Practice Nr. 1 Classification

Brno, Friday, August 13, 2010
    Pos. Num. Rider Nation Team Bike Km/h Time Gap 1st/Prev.
    1 99 Jorge LORENZO SPA Fiat Yamaha Team Yamaha 294.5 1'57.215
    2 26 Dani PEDROSA SPA Repsol Honda Team Honda 300.2 1'57.756 0.541 / 0.541
    3 46 Valentino ROSSI ITA Fiat Yamaha Team Yamaha 293.4 1'57.821 0.606 / 0.065
    4 4 Andrea DOVIZIOSO ITA Repsol Honda Team Honda 297.0 1'57.873 0.658 / 0.052
    5 69 Nicky HAYDEN USA Ducati Team Ducati 295.6 1'58.286 1.071 / 0.413
    6 5 Colin EDWARDS USA Monster Yamaha Tech 3 Yamaha 292.8 1'58.497 1.282 / 0.211
    7 27 Casey STONER AUS Ducati Team Ducati 293.7 1'58.532 1.317 / 0.035
    8 58 Marco SIMONCELLI ITA San Carlo Honda Gresini Honda 291.0 1'58.840 1.625 / 0.308
    9 11 Ben SPIES USA Monster Yamaha Tech 3 Yamaha 290.3 1'58.970 1.755 / 0.130
    10 19 Alvaro BAUTISTA SPA Rizla Suzuki MotoGP Suzuki 294.2 1'59.204 1.989 / 0.234
    11 65 Loris CAPIROSSI ITA Rizla Suzuki MotoGP Suzuki 293.0 1'59.216 2.001 / 0.012
    12 41 Aleix ESPARGARO SPA Pramac Racing Team Ducati 291.2 1'59.254 2.039 / 0.038
    13 36 Mika KALLIO FIN Pramac Racing Team Ducati 291.7 1'59.289 2.074 / 0.035
    14 33 Marco MELANDRI ITA San Carlo Honda Gresini Honda 296.1 1'59.510 2.295 / 0.221
    15 40 Hector BARBERA SPA Paginas Amarillas Aspar Ducati 294.5 1'59.910 2.695 / 0.400
    16 14 Randy DE PUNIET FRA LCR Honda MotoGP Honda 289.9 2'00.184 2.969 / 0.274
    17 15 Alex DE ANGELIS RSM Interwetten Honda MotoGP Honda 295.5 2'01.098 3.883 / 0.914

5th and 7th (and 3rd ) in Friday practice.

MOTOGP »

Rossi: My condition has improved a lot
    Valentino Rossi began his third race weekend back from a broken leg, at the Brno event he had originally targeted for his MotoGP comeback, with third in Friday practice.

The world champion was fastest several times during the session, most latterly from the 29th to 36th minute, but was then out-paced by Fiat Yamaha team-mate Jorge Lorenzo and Repsol Honda's Dani Pedrosa.

Rain in the final fifteen minutes brought an early end to the session, but Rossi was pleased with how his fitness has improved in the two-weekend break since Laguna Seca.

"I'm happy, this was a good practice and I feel good on the bike," said Rossi who was 0.606sec slower than Lorenzo but only 0.065sec off Pedrosa. "After some laps I started to feel some pain in the shoulder and the leg but in general I am okay and my condition has improved a lot from the last race.

"We've done a good job on the setting and I was [among the] fastest throughout most of the session. It was a pity the rain came because we couldn't make the final step, but hopefully we can improve again tomorrow.

"Even though I still have some pain I am quite a lot stronger, especially with the shoulder, so I don't have such a big problem in braking," revealed Rossi, who won at Brno last season.

"It seems we're in good shape," stated team manager Davide Brivio. "Tomorrow we will continue to fine-tune the setting and hopefully make another step with the lap times."

Rossi hasn't won a race since round one in Qatar, but took his first podium since his leg injury with third last time out at Laguna Seca.

motogp.com
    Last edited by Tifoso; 13th August 2010 at 17:23.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Hayden news (lose the haircut )

MOTOGP »

Holiday ideas help Hayden be top Ducati
    Nicky Hayden was the leading Ducati rider during Friday practice at Brno, the American claiming fifth position as he put some holiday ideas to the test.

“It was certainly nice to be back in the saddle today and the bike felt quite good out of the gate," began Hayden, who was one-second from fastest man Jorge Lorenzo. "The two weeks away gave me time to think about some things and the team too, and together we were able to come up with some ideas that seemed to have worked.

"I have to say thanks to the team for that and for the job they did today – every change we made throughout the session made the bike more comfortable and improved the lap time so they all did a great job.

"The only bad thing is that they say there's a chance of rain tomorrow and we didn't get chance to try the soft tyre in the final ten minutes because we were ready to go with it but the track was damp.

"Having said that I did my best time on the hard tyre just when the spots of rain started to come down a little bit - I'm not sure what everybody else had in the bag but I'm sure we're not miles away for the first session. Hopefully it's the start of good things to come!”

Team-mate Casey Stoner, who spoke on Thursday about reaching his maximum potential too early in previous weekends and then not improving, will certainly hope for more after seventh on Friday.

“The session didn't really go the way I would have liked," said the Australian. "We struggled from the start getting comfortable with the bike, trying to get it working better through the middle of the turns. We made it slightly better and the lap times came down by a couple of tenths but no more.

"We've also struggled a little bit for rear grip. We spent the session out on the softer tyre because we thought the track would be dirty but never really found the pace that we needed. We tried a few different things to get it smooth over the bumps but still didn't find the grip we were looking for out of the corners.

"In the last two sectors we look okay so we'll be working hard on the first half of the lap tomorrow. We have a long way to go but if we can improve through there I'll be happy.”

crash.net

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Apologises if this has been posted already and chatted about but, if Rossi going to Ducati, where Stoner (moaner) going? and is Hayden staying at Ducati???

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Apologises if this has been posted already and chatted about but, if Rossi going to Ducati, where Stoner (moaner) going? and is Hayden staying at Ducati???
    Stoner is going to Honda.

STORY

I have a warm spot in my heart for him, TBH. He did bring Ducati their only title.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

ull qualifying times from the Czech Republic MotoGP, round ten of the 2010 world championship.

Rizla Suzuki's Alvaro Bautista missed qualifying after hurting his back in Saturday morning practice.

Randy de Puniet, who broke his leg at the Sachsenring on July 18, is returning to LCR Honda this weekend, while Alex de Angelis continues to replace Hiroshi Aoyama at Interwetten Honda...

1. Dani Pedrosa ESP Repsol Honda Team 1m 56.508s
    2. Ben Spies USA Monster Yamaha Tech 3 1m 56.846s
    3. Jorge Lorenzo ESP Fiat Yamaha Team 1m 56.865s
    4. Casey Stoner AUS Ducati Marlboro Team 1m 56.868s
    5. Valentino Rossi ITA Fiat Yamaha Team 1m 57.059s
    6. Andrea Dovizioso ITA Repsol Honda Team 1m 57.117s
    7. Colin Edwards USA Monster Yamaha Tech 3 1m 57.222s
    8. Nicky Hayden USA Ducati Marlboro Team 1m 57.635s
    9. Hector Barbera ESP Paginas Amarillas Aspar 1m 57.960s
    10. Loris Capirossi ITA Rizla Suzuki MotoGP 1m 57.981s
    11. Randy de Puniet FRA LCR Honda MotoGP 1m 58.089s
    12. Marco Simoncelli ITA San Carlo Honda Gresini 1m 58.169s
    13. Mika Kallio FIN Pramac Racing 1m 58.182s
    14. Marco Melandri ITA San Carlo Honda Gresini 1m 58.43s
    15. Alex de Angelis RSM Interwetten Honda MotoGP 1m 58.522s
    16. Aleix Espargaro ESP Pramac Racing 1m 58.700s

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Ouch

Lorenzo, Rossi caught out in qualifying
    The dominant Fiat Yamaha Team endured a tough end to qualifying at Brno on Saturday when both 2010 MotoGP title leader Jorge Lorenzo and reigning world champion Valentino Rossi crashed at Brno.

The good news is that neither rider was hurt, but the falls meant they were unable to challenge for pole position and will start from third (Lorenzo) and fifth (Rossi) on the Czech Republic Grand Prix grid.

Lorenzo's bike ended up on to of a tyre wall with the engine running, before he switched it off, and - having crashed out of last year's race while battling Rossi - the Spaniard's confidence is sure to have taken a dent.

"This wasn't the best practice session of the year for us," he admitted. "We made some modifications that didn't work and it was especially a problem in the front, which was closing on me a lot. I wasn't fast and I was having to take too many risks. Then I made a mistake and the bike went flying!

"I really hope the engine is okay for tomorrow, luckily I am not hurt and I was able to get up straight away. We are still on the front row and we can't always be on top! I think tomorrow will be a tough race but we will see how we can improve our setting and see what happens."

"The crash was unlucky; he lost the front although it wasn't totally clear what happened," added team manager Wilco Zeelenberg. "Anyway he is okay so we're not worried and now we will try to improve his confidence in the front tomorrow."

Rossi was the most visibly frustrated of the pair after his slower speed spill at the final chicane, which he thinks cost him a shot at pole. Nevertheless, the Italian was naturally have been relieved to walk away from his first accident since breaking his leg in June.

"I'm okay and I haven't made any of my injuries worse, so this is the most important thing," he said. "I was pushing hard and trying to make my best flying lap and I just lost the front, so maybe we're still missing a bit of grip. I was really angry when I crashed because I think it was possible to get second or even the pole position!

"Apart from the mistake though I'm very happy because I feel confident on the bike and I enjoyed riding today; I think for tomorrow I can be competitive. Warm-up is going to be important because we need to try to slightly improve my feeling with the front. We also need to wait to see what the weather does

crash.net<---aptly named source

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

thanks Lou, he sure did. Im hoping for great things when Rossi goes there. Yeah Rossi and Lorenzo lost it on left hander corners. Looked as if Rossi rear end let go and Lorenzos front end, but couldnt really tell from the camera angle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    thanks Lou, he sure did. Im hoping for great things when Rossi goes there. Yeah Rossi and Lorenzo lost it on left hander corners. Looked as if Rossi rear end let go and Lorenzos front end, but couldnt really tell from the camera angle.
    I didn't get a chance to see it, Rob mate (not that I wanted to see them crash, obviously). Stuck at work again. Taping the race for tomorrow, though.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    I didn't get a chance to see it, Rob mate (not that I wanted to see them crash, obviously). Stuck at work again. Taping the race for tomorrow, though.
    i just watched it, recorded qualie. Spies was so so close to pole.

I believe that you meant to write " Spies were so close to Interpol."

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

I believe that you meant to write " Spies were so close to Interpol."

Lorenzo phenomenal once more. Nobody has an answer. Rossi was poor today, not sure what the problem was.

Dovizioso was so lucky not to get collected by Rossi or Stoner after his crash.

Expect the Rossi>Ducati announcement later on.

Lorenzo phenomenal once more. Nobody has an answer. Rossi was poor today, not sure what the problem was.

Dovizioso was so lucky not to get collected by Rossi or Stoner after his crash.

Expect the Rossi>Ducati announcement later on.

Rossi is still hurting from the broken bone. He mentioned that in some turns he was in pain

Attaboy Casey for the podium

Monday test times (Crash.net)

MOTOGP »

Brno MotoGP test times - Monday
    Following Sunday's Czech Republic Grand Prix a test session was held back at Brno on Monday.

The test ended earlier than planned due to rain.

All of Sunday's race riders except Randy de Puniet (LCR Honda) and Alex de Angelis (Interwetten Honda) were back on track for the test, which also saw Hiroshi Aoyama complete his first MotoGP laps since fracturing a vertebra at Silverstone in June.

Former MotoGP rider Sylvain Guintoli returned to the paddock to take over from Rizla Suzuki rookie Alvaro Bautista, who injured his back on Saturday.

MotoGP title leader Jorge Lorenzo and assumed 2011 team-mate Ben Spies both tried an early version of next year's Yamaha YZR-M1, while Honda, Ducati and Suzuki also brought new parts to try for this season and next.

Dani Pedrosa rode a Honda test bike as well as his usual RCV. Each bike was fitted with a transponder so the Spaniard is listed below with his best time on each bike. Pedrosa was unhurt in a fall from his usual 2010 bike.

The next chance for MotoGP testing will be immediately after the Valencia season finale, in November.

Final lap times...

1. Jorge Lorenzo ESP Fiat Yamaha Team 1m 56.269s (44 laps)
    2. Casey Stoner AUS Ducati Marlboro Team 1m 56.844s (37 laps)
    3. Dani Pedrosa* ESP Repsol Honda Team 1m 56.944s (6 laps)
    4. Valentino Rossi ITA Fiat Yamaha Team 1m 57.129s (50 laps)
    5. Dani Pedrosa ESP Repsol Honda Team 1m 57.424s (28 laps)
    6. Colin Edwards USA Monster Yamaha Tech 3 1m 57.512s (41 laps)
    7. Ben Spies USA Monster Yamaha Tech 3 1m 57.575s (42 laps)
    8. Andrea Dovizioso ITA Repsol Honda Team 1m 57.691s (48 laps)
    9. Loris Capirossi ITA Rizla Suzuki MotoGP 1m 57.700s (51 laps)
    10. Nicky Hayden USA Ducati Marlboro Team 1m 57.991s (38 laps)
    11. Hector Barbera ESP Paginas Amarillas Aspar 1m 58.017s (47 laps)
    12. Marco Melandri ITA San Carlo Honda Gresini 1m 58.07s (42 laps)
    13. Marco Simoncelli ITA San Carlo Honda Gresini 1m 58.091s (35 laps)
    14. Aleix Espargaro ESP Pramac Racing 1m 58.612s (53 laps)
    15. Hiroshi Aoyama JPN Interwetten Honda MotoGP 1m 58.830s (46 laps)
    16. Mika Kallio FIN Pramac Racing 1m 58.926s (62 laps)
    17. Alvaro Bautista** ESP Rizla Suzuki MotoGP 1m 59.454s (30 laps)

* On Honda test bike
    ** Bike also used by Sylvain Guintoli.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Interesting.

MOTOGP »

Iconic Norton brand considering MotoGP entry?
    The British manufacturer would use an entry into the premier class as a chance to re-launch itself on the motorcycling stage.
    The upcoming change in the rules to allow 1,000cc engines in MotoGP could already be doing its job to ensure larger grid sizes from 2012 after Norton was identified as a potential new entrant.

The iconic British marque has a long history of success in motor racing, but has been absent from the competition scene for decades now.

However, having been bought out in 2008 by UK businessman Stuart Garner, Norton – which is now based at Donington Park - is currently in the process of being re-launched, with plans for a Superbike and Supersport in the pipeline.

Furthermore, MotoGP is considered an ideal platform to promote Norton's new modern image, with Speedweek.ch reporting that Dorna has already accepted a two-rider entry for 2012.

It is anticipated it would run under the 'Claiming Rule Team', which would enable it more fuel and engines for the season than it would as a factory entry.

The decision to change the rules from 2012 has seen a handful of names linked to a MotoGP move, most notably Aprilia and BMW, though only the Italian manufacturer has expressed a modicum of recent interest.
    crash.net
    Aprilia

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Pedrosa wins Indianapolis MotoGP
    Reuters - Sun, 29 Aug 20:53:00 2010

Spain's Dani Pedrosa, riding a Honda, won the Indianapolis MotoGP to claim his third victory of the season and close the gap on runaway championship leader Jorge Lorenzo to 68 points.

Pedrosa started fifth on the grid but snatched the lead at the end of the seventh lap and was never headed as he took the chequered flag at the famous 'brickyard' circuit.

American Ben Spies took second place on a Yamaha, his best finish in his first full season in MotoGP, after starting on pole for the first time.

Pedrosa's fellow Spaniard Lorenzo crossed the line third to maintain his perfect record of finishing on the podium in all 11 races this season, although it was his worst result after he had finished no worse than second in any previous race.

With seven rounds to go, Lorenzo leads the championship standings with 251 points.

Pedrosa is second with 183 followed by Italian Andrea Dovizioso (126) who leapfrogged Casey Stoner (119) into third place after the Australian lost the front end of his Ducati.

World champion Valentino Rossi remained fifth overall, one place ahead of Spies, after finishing fourth in the race despite crashing in morning practice.

Pedrosa won the 125cc world championship in 2003 and the 250cc category in 2004 and 2005 before switching to the premier class in 2006.

He won two races in each of his first four seasons in MotoGP but already has three victories this year after previous triumphs in Italy and Germany.

The next race on the calendar is the Sept. 5 San Marino Grand Prix.

Satisfied Spies says Pedrosa too fast
    By Matt Beer Sunday, August 29th 2010, 20:51 GMT www.autosport.com

Ben Spies described his podium finish on home ground at Indianapolis as a 'big' result, but admitted he did not have the speed to fight for victory.

On the weekend that he was named as Valentino Rossi's replacement in the factory Yamaha team for 2011, Spies took his first MotoGP pole with the satellite Tech 3 squad and led the opening laps of the race before being passed by Dani Pedrosa's Honda. He then held second for the remainder of the race, beating both works Yamahas.

"It's big. We did a good race," said Spies. "It wasn't perfect, but pole yesterday and a good start today, I led the race for a few laps, didn't make too many mistakes, but just wasn't fast enough. Dani came by and I just tried to stay where I was comfortable."

With the whole field struggling with the hot conditions and a slippery track surface, Spies said that having lost the lead he rode carefully to ensure he made the finish.

"It seemed like every couple of laps someone was crashed on the ground, so it was definitely getting greasy," he said. "It was tricky. It wasn't just the heat, it was the way the track was.

"I saw that I had two and half to three seconds [gap] pretty much the whole race and I just tried to stay consistent to Dani and to Jorge [Lorenzo]. To be able to put it up on the podium in front of the American crowd was good."

Enjoyed that yesterday, it was nice to see some other people in the mix. And seeing Casey come off the bike is always amusing
    Forza Jules

MOTOGP »

Rossi 'not fit enough to win'
    Valentino Rossi insisted his he was happy with his fourth place in Sunday's Indianapolis MotoGP, which came after he had fallen three times in practice.

The Fiat Yamaha rider overtook the knee-slider-less Nicky Hayden on lap four and settled into fifth place, a few tenths off the Lorenzo-Dovizioso battle.

Once Lorenzo was past Dovizioso, the world champion too began to close down his compatriot and with eight laps remaining he passed him for fourth place.

By then however his lack of fitness following his leg injury had caught up with him in the searing heat and he was unable to push any more, coming home some six seconds behind his team-mate.

"During the race, I had some good laps, and I wasn't far from the other Yamahas. Unfortunately, I have problem with my physical condition, and it's hotter," he said.

"And at the end, I needed to give up because I didn't have any more strength, any more power. But I'm happy because we came back to our normal setting to the bike like I want it. And I ride well considering I crashed three times. Fourth place is OK.

"I suffer a lot in the race. From yesterday, my physical condition improved because I have less pain. But I have less strength throughout the race. I think it's normal. I'm not at the maximum, for sure.

"Right now, I'm not fit to try to win. There was a part of the race where I was competitive. But I didn't have enough power for the whole race. This is the main target to come back to getting a victory," he concluded.
    crash.net
    Ducati 6th (Hayden) and a Stoner DNF

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

MOTOGP »

Rossi 'not 100 per cent' but hoping to please fans
    While he admits he isn't yet 100 per cent, Valentino Rossi is expecting to gain extra motivation from performing in front of his home crowd at Misano.
    Valentino Rossi says he is determined to put on a 'good show' for his fans as he prepares to return to Misano for his home grand prix.

The Italian arrives at the Adriatic circuit having finished fourth in the Indianapolis Grand Prix, the reigning champion conceding that he is yet to reach 100 per cent fitness as yet.

While he doesn't expect much to have changed in the week between races, he is hopeful of giving the patriotic tifosi something to cheer about.

"In Indianapolis we made some progress with our race setting but the conditions made me realise that I'm still not 100 per cent fit," said the FIAT Yamaha rider. "It's hard going straight to Misano with no break but hopefully it will be a little bit cooler than Indy!

“Of course it's my home race and it's near my house so it's always very special to race there, in front of all of my fans. I have won there the last two years but this year we come in slightly different circumstances. Still, we will be trying our hardest and I really hope I can give the fans a good show!"
    I want a Ducati driver to win this year. And another Ducati driver next year--Rossi

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Ducati test ban would hurt Valentino Rossi

By Matthew Birt -

MotoGP

01 September 2010 10:01

Casey Stoner reckons Yamaha could deal a massive blow to rivals Ducati by banning Valentino Rossi from testing for the Bologna factory immediately after the final race in Valencia.

Ducati and Rossi are anxiously waiting to hear if Yamaha management will grant a request for the Italian star to be released early from his contract.

If Rossi was banned from testing for Ducati, it would be three months before engineers could get crucial technical feedback from the 31-year-old, with Rossi unable to make his debut on a GP11 until early February in Malaysia.

And Aussie Stoner, who will be replaced by Rossi having agreed a transfer to Honda, said: “I think it will be a big help for Ducati if he can test at the end of the season.

"From the end of the season they have a lot of time to make parts if something needs to happen. You get every bit of data you can from the Valencia test and in those months they go away and do as much work and thinking about everything as they can before testing starts in the new year.

"I think it will be important for them to have that first test so in the ban period they can do as much work as possible.”

motorcyclenews.com
    I hope that Yamaho will be gentlemen about this, but wouldn't blame them one bit if they stood firm.

Possibly a dumb question, but could not Ducati do the same to Stoner?

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

PLEASE NO MISANO SPOILERS--WATCHING RACE FOR 1st TIME IN 7 HOURS. Thanks !

Watching San Marino GP2 for the 1st time. Holy carp, what a crash

How is the Japanese driver?

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Tomizawa died, sadly.
    Forza Jules

PLEASE NO MISANO SPOILERS--WATCHING RACE FOR 1st TIME IN 7 HOURS. Thanks !

Watching San Marino GP2 for the 1st time. Holy carp, what a crash

How is the Japanese driver?
    He died unfortunately 14.20 local time

RIP
    Other teams may be fast, but the poetry, the romance, of F1 Racing belongs to Ferrari
    I'm so proud to drive for this team." - Felipe Massa Brazil '08
    I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance - Michael Schumacher

Oh, dear Giod.

Eternal rest grant unto him, o Lord.....

I am so sad.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus