Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'GP2 cars are for GP2 races' - di Montezemolo

Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Mmmm, not sure..One of the Virgins?
    Mabey Manor MS needs a little more experience...Im sure they will get better, then again....
    I think you will find it was Trulli in the Lotus, lap 28. It basically stopped FA getting past LH in the pits as he was 2.5 seconds slower on that lap than the previous lap. They are the fastest of the 3 new teams.

I'm just waiting for that to happen to Hamilton- i bet CW is going to have a word with them then. But for Fernando- no.

These guttersnipes should feel honored that Luca stooped to slap them. They are rabble and aren't worthy to be on the same track with a grand team such as Ferrari.

Don't play dumb with me. I'm better at it than you are.

Quote Originally Posted by REDARMYSOJA View Post
    These guttersnipes should feel honored that Luca stooped to slap them. They are rabble and aren't worthy to be on the same track with a grand team such as Ferrari.

The new teams are slow, one wouldnt expect them to come to speed for quite a while..But if you do have seen Lotus, they have greatly improved.
    Force India are now a midfield team. They need time and with limited testing, these teams have no actual track data. Ferrari area grand team, but they have also had their fair share of bad times....

Luca didnt criticize Super aguri or Prost or Arrows in early 2000's, they were slow too...why now?? Massa beniftted from Backmarkers in cannada...This is a problem since racing was around....

and Ferraari want to collaborate with a new US team...sorry what did u call them...guttersnipes...

Mabey doing away w/in season testing was a good thing cost wise, but all of the teams are feeling it now...and Im sure the new teams would also benefit from testing..
    I did read that it was fota's call on that, and mabey they really did need to save the $$$, but I'll bet they vote to bring it back...everyone except mac n rb, as they are the quickest..

IIRC, before Toyota came into F1, they did a whole lot of private testing. Thats how it should be done.

Some of these new teams came in last minute.

again @ LDM (again)

I think he's got a point though.

Power, Passion, Heritage, Beauty, Success = Scuderia Ferrari
    Magnum, Coke, Vodka = Kimi Raikkonen