Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ferrari - No further punishment!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lesky View Post
    Thanks Greig. I was not aware of that. Do you think the "original explanation" for the fine is still online somewhere?
    http://www.fia.com/mediacentre/Press...260602-01.html
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Brakefade View Post
    I would pay to see the expression on the idiots' face (Lawrence, Jordan, Lauda, etc) who wanted the FIA to throw the book at Ferrari.

BTW the PlanetF1 jerks also rejected my application to their forums. I think maybe choosing the username "SFTifoso" didn't help matters.
    I applied with redmotorfanatic to autosport.com and they rejected mine.

Haha peeps don't worry about PF1 and the other crapsters..........I got banned from PF1 because (discussion on drivers' looks) I said that as a woman I did not find Lewser attractive......boom kicked...........how stupid can you get?
    They let me back in as some know here as LoopyLoo though.........
    Keep Racing!
    www.fofassociation.com

I would pay to see the expression on the idiots' face (Lawrence, Jordan, Lauda, etc) who wanted the FIA to throw the book at Ferrari.
    Lawrence has probably exploded in small pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Lawrence has probably exploded in small pieces.
    He even wrote a 3 page article trying to differentiate the Mclaren 2008 Hockenheim team orders and Ferrari's. How Ferrari's was so wrong, but not Mclaren.

He even wrote a 3 page article trying to differentiate the Mclaren 2008 Hockenheim team orders and Ferrari's. How Ferrari's was so wrong, but not Mclaren.
    In a sense I could be in parts guilty for that, we'd been exchanging emails, and that thing came up. You should read how he thinks bout Tifosi and of course he feels that 2008 incident CLEARLY is nothing of the kind in comparison to 2010, since noone complained and the stewards did not raise it to investigation... lol

In the end I added him to the block list, I just could not get anymore of his moron lectures...
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve