Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Results 361 to 390 of 711

Thread: Robert Kubica: Updates on his recovery

  1. #361
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    U S A
    Posts
    2,496
    Massa was big on wrecking cars at Sauber, then his mgr. managed to get him in at Ferrari where he started off wrecking 2 of our rides in a hurry. Then he calmed down and became a real deal driver as we know him to be today . Piquet Jr's old man was the push he got, not just his experience at GP2. Massa got his push from his Mgr's old man at Ferrari. Senna was in the #3 spot legitamately in line for the shot at Roberto's seat, but he had no one to do the politics for him. Being Ayrton's nephew was just not enough. His season at F1 in a start up team is some kind of experience. Saying Nick needs another chance is beat. Senna needs his chance. Williams is a big time team and they gave Maldonado a shot right from GP2. I know they had 10 million reasons to give him the shot but he's still a non experienced driver in a good F1 ride. Reno needs to bring Flavio back, he was the main man for bringing new talent into F1.

  2. #362
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    6,933
    Quote Originally Posted by brembo man View Post
    Massa was big on wrecking cars at Sauber, then his mgr. managed to get him in at Ferrari where he started off wrecking 2 of our rides in a hurry. Then he calmed down and became a real deal driver as we know him to be today . Piquet Jr's old man was the push he got, not just his experience at GP2. Massa got his push from his Mgr's old man at Ferrari. Senna was in the #3 spot legitamately in line for the shot at Roberto's seat, but he had no one to do the politics for him. Being Ayrton's nephew was just not enough. His season at F1 in a start up team is some kind of experience. Saying Nick needs another chance is beat. Senna needs his chance. Williams is a big time team and they gave Maldonado a shot right from GP2. I know they had 10 million reasons to give him the shot but he's still a non experienced driver in a good F1 ride. Reno needs to bring Flavio back, he was the main man for bringing new talent into F1.
    Reserve drivers are not "bought" to start seasons with as lead drivers. That's why they are called reserve drivers. Senna was not legitimately in line for a team leading role - otherwise they would have dumped Kubica and got Senna in.

    You bang on about money and paid rides and influence all the time but seemingly Senna is unlucky cos he has no money or the right connections yet its OK for Maldonado to be in Williams because of HIS money at the expense of Hulkenberg!!!!!!

    Which is it?

    "Luna faccia schiaffo testa"

  3. #363
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    U S A
    Posts
    2,496
    Well reserve driver Senna is at Reno in case something happens to the #1 guy.Thats why there called Reserve Driver. Not bought to start the season as a #1 driver, only if something goes down. Roberto got in an accident, something went down. He was legitimately in line for the #1 seat .If you think it's OK that Pastore got his seat at Williams because of Hugo's money, well I don't. I was just making a point that he came right off GP2 into a hot seat at a good team. Senna IMO is more or at least just as qualified minus the bucks. Forget about Hulkenberg, this is F1, $$ talks . Yup I bang on about paid rides because I don't like it. It bugs me out to think that rookies need big time $ more so than experience to get the shot they deserve.

    Thats why I think Flavio was the man! Give a young guy a shot. Pay him with a ham sandwich, as soon as he asks for money, let him go.Find another kid and let the good times roll!

  4. #364
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    6,933
    You are looking at it from Senna's point of view dude, not the team that pays his retaining wages. Guess whose interests Renault want to maximise? Yes, that's right.... theirs. Simple really. You don't start a championship with a reserve driver as your main driver if there is a better alternative that gives you a chance of winning the WDC. The situation is completely different than if the WDC wasn't up for grabs (which it normally wouldn't be if a reserve driver replaced a main team driver).

    So, you don't like the idea of "paid rides" yet you use the example of Maldonado being given a drive in place of Hulkenberg in support of your argument that some teams invest in drivers with minimal experience - even though it is widely regarded that he is paying money (that Hulkenberg didn't have) for his seat this season? The money must be just an "added bonus" for Williams I guess. I'm sure they decided purely on skill and potential.

    Also, Flavio didn't put drivers that had been driving around in the lesser equivalent of a Minardi for one season as his main driver for a season. No, what he actually did was get in someone cheap that would support his main driver, Fernando Alonso. He booted Trulli out (who complained of favouritism in the team towards Alonso) and got Fisichella in, who did what was required.

    In 2007 he inevitably lost his star driver and so Heikki was promoted and then used in a swopsie with Macca a year later to get his star driver back, after which "Piquet the hapless" was used, abused and generally dumped on etc. etc.

    Given that you also don't like teams that favour one driver and are usually keen to accuse your own team of favouring one driver, I don't see why you think Flavio was a genious for doing it at Renault.
    Last edited by Tifosi; 19th February 2011 at 10:19.

    "Luna faccia schiaffo testa"

  5. #365
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    U S A
    Posts
    2,496
    The word is genius no o! OK, now all I be sayin is F1 is now pay to drive. I don't think it's cool at all. I is with you on that bro.I'm just using Pastore as an example of what's going on in F1.I never said I'm OK with it. You have been known to be confused on certain issues I bring up. This is one of them. No harm done. And your right about me looking at it from my boy Bruno' s point of view. The word reserve driver don't mean jack like you say if theres a shot at the title. It doesn't mean you or I have to like it. And in this case I'm really bent about it. IMO Nico ain't all that great to be gettin up in that spot. Your right again , Reno got him for peanuts, and he's been around, so Senna got the boot.

    With regards to Flavio, I think he's a genius at picking out new talent, paying them nothing, then finding another rookie. You have to know it was Flavio who gave the chin his shot and sent Jordan to hell.On that alone Flavio should be up for sainthood!

    As always great chatting with you. The best to you!

  6. #366
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    6,933
    Quote Originally Posted by brembo man View Post
    The word is genius no o! OK, now all I be sayin is F1 is now pay to drive. I don't think it's cool at all. I is with you on that bro.I'm just using Pastore as an example of what's going on in F1.I never said I'm OK with it. You have been known to be confused on certain issues I bring up. This is one of them. No harm done. And your right about me looking at it from my boy Bruno' s point of view. The word reserve driver don't mean jack like you say if theres a shot at the title. It doesn't mean you or I have to like it. And in this case I'm really bent about it. IMO Nico ain't all that great to be gettin up in that spot. Your right again , Reno got him for peanuts, and he's been around, so Senna got the boot.

    With regards to Flavio, I think he's a genius at picking out new talent, paying them nothing, then finding another rookie. You have to know it was Flavio who gave the chin his shot and sent Jordan to hell.On that alone Flavio should be up for sainthood!

    As always great chatting with you. The best to you!
    You always confuse me dude because you conflict with your own previously stated opinions on issues (driver preference and the management thereof for example) and don't have any consistency in the logic you apply to justify your opinions.

    In this case I respect your feelings for young Bruno but it was your suggestion that Reno are somehow doing things illogically or different from the other teams that confused me. Even your logic that Flavio should be up for a sainthood merely for breaking Schumacher is perplexing - given that your regard for Schumacher is so damning.

    Flavio favoured Alonso. Todt favoured Schumacher. Remind me again why Flavio is OK for doing this but Todt isn't?

    Strange that Todt is now president of the FIA yet Flavio is banned from the sport for fraud. Still.

    Love you, miss you, squeeze you matey

    (it's "Pastor" btw )
    Last edited by Tifosi; 19th February 2011 at 11:51.

    "Luna faccia schiaffo testa"

  7. #367
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    U S A
    Posts
    2,496
    Pastor it is! Flavio never messed with anyone I was fond of. Todt wrecked my boy Rubens. That's why it's OK. Take it easy I'll stop there! You being as slick as you is F1 wise, have to know that I know MS was one of the best ever, that's why Mikey and Todt should have let my boy race his ass off, just so Ferrari fans like me could have went away happy knowing the race was real.

    On another note, do you think Lewis will wind up washed up cookin his tires every 2 laps this year? I happen to like the lad as far as driving goes, but he's out of control constantly slammin them brembos. But he wants to win no matter where he is on the track. He got the spirit for sure!

  8. #368
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    U S A
    Posts
    2,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifosi View Post
    You are looking at it from Senna's point of view dude, not the team that pays his retaining wages. Guess whose interests Renault want to maximise? Yes, that's right.... theirs. Simple really. You don't start a championship with a reserve driver as your main driver if there is a better alternative that gives you a chance of winning the WDC. The situation is completely different than if the WDC wasn't up for grabs (which it normally wouldn't be if a reserve driver replaced a main team driver)..
    20 year old Trevor Bayne won the Daytona 500 race this weekend. His first ever Daytona start! His second ever Sprint Cup start! His team gave the boy a chance. Thats what Senna shoud be getting , a chance at Reno. He's been in F1 one year. Did great in GP2. What better alternative is Nico ? He's been around losing longer than Senna's been in F1, thats it.

  9. #369
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,391
    Sure you are not Vectra's brother???


    Forza Jules

  10. #370
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    6,933
    Quote Originally Posted by brembo man View Post
    20 year old Trevor Bayne won the Daytona 500 race this weekend. His first ever Daytona start! His second ever Sprint Cup start! His team gave the boy a chance. Thats what Senna shoud be getting , a chance at Reno. He's been in F1 one year. Did great in GP2. What better alternative is Nico ? He's been around losing longer than Senna's been in F1, thats it.
    Jerez test combined times:

    3rd HEIDFELD Renault 1m20.361s
    11th SENNA Renault 1m21.400s


    Well you may be right brembo man, maybe Heidfeld is genuinely slower than Senna (even though I believe the whole point of them both testing together was to see which one was more impressive) and maybe he doesn't deserve to drive that Reno purely because Senna was a "last minute purchase" reserve driver whereas Heidfeld was a "last minute purchase" replacement driver.

    Why can you not grasp the point that's been made? Renault want their lead driver to have a chance of winning the WDC! They are not there as a "young driver academy LIVE" outfit . IMO (regardless of his abilities and potential) Senna is most probably only there because of his name and its association to that company who still likes to think of themselves as Lotus. Petrov sure isn't there for his driving skills alone is he?
    Last edited by Tifosi; 22nd February 2011 at 14:05.

    "Luna faccia schiaffo testa"

  11. #371
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Shropshire
    Posts
    3,181
    Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    Sure you are not Vectra's brother???
    I miss Vectra and his maths

  12. #372
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,391
    Quote Originally Posted by Sianellen View Post
    I miss Vectra and his maths
    Hmm


    Forza Jules

  13. #373
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Castellon, Spain
    Posts
    2,796
    Robert Kubica has begun his rehabilitation and is in "pretty good" condition mentally following his accident, one of the the doctors treating him said on Tuesday.
    Kubica underwent his final surgery last week and was moved out of the intensive care unit a few days ago.
    Doctor Igor Rossello said Kubica's conditions was positive and that the Pole was already working on his rehabilitation.
    "He no longer needs intensive care so he has begun the rehabilitation process," Rossello, a hand specialist, said.
    "He is now in his own large room so that he is as comfortable as possible. He has already started some gentle hand exercises with the slight flexing of his fingers.
    "He can move his fingers slightly and has a little bit of sensitivity already in his hand. What is very important is that there is no sign of infection, which is the main concern."
    He added: "I saw him this morning around 8:30am. He is doing pretty well and his condition is positive considering what he has been through. The good news is that there have been no complications following all the surgery he has had recently.
    "He's no longer in pain and his psychological condition is pretty good. He's obviously keen to start the rehabilitation work as soon as possible."
    Rossello admitted it was hard to tell how long will Kubica stay in the hospital's rehabilitation department.
    "It's difficult to say. For the next couple of weeks, he will stay here so we can monitor his condition. During that time there is still the possibility of infection and other complications so he will have the dressings on his hand changed every few days. After two weeks we will assess his next move."
    In his first interview after the accident, Kubica said he was determined to return to action this year.

  14. #374
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    U S A
    Posts
    2,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifosi View Post
    Jerez test combined times:

    3rd HEIDFELD Renault 1m20.361s
    11th SENNA Renault 1m21.400s


    Well you may be right brembo man, maybe Heidfeld is genuinely slower than Senna (even though I believe the whole point of them both testing together was to see which one was more impressive) and maybe he doesn't deserve to drive that Reno purely because Senna was a "last minute purchase" reserve driver whereas Heidfeld was a "last minute purchase" replacement driver.

    Why can you not grasp the point that's been made? Renault want their lead driver to have a chance of winning the WDC! They are not there as a "young driver academy LIVE" outfit . IMO (regardless of his abilities and potential) Senna is most probably only there because of his name and its association to that company who still likes to think of themselves as Lotus. Petrov sure isn't there for his driving skills alone is he?
    Gp2 and last year was Bruno's young driver acadamy time . It's Heidfield's name and association with F1 for more years than Senna that got him the shot ,not the results for sure. As far as Reno is concerned IMO if Nick does good say in the top 5 , oh well it's about time, and it's the car! If Senna comes in good from day one, the whole F1 world will be jumin for joy! Senna's back! Reno's great and so on. Let's face it, on his best day Heidfield can't touch : Alonso and Ferrari. And I'll add Lewis to that .
    Last edited by brembo man; 23rd February 2011 at 02:00.

  15. #375
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,381
    Just wanting to offer an observation on Kubica! The mere fact that he's alive is a miracle!
    Luckily for him, this accident didn't occur 50 years ago, as there probably would have been
    nothing the doctors could have done to save him, let alone his hand!

    Let's hope he's not in such a rush to get back to "business" that he takes short-cuts that will
    end up costing him, in the end!

  16. #376
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Italia
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by sagi58 View Post
    Just wanting to offer an observation on Kubica! The mere fact that he's alive is a miracle!
    Luckily for him, this accident didn't occur 50 years ago, as there probably would have been
    nothing the doctors could have done to save him, let alone his hand!

    Let's hope he's not in such a rush to get back to "business" that he takes short-cuts that will
    end up costing him, in the end!
    I am sure that the doctors would not let him race unless he was 100% in good condition, not to worry he is in the best caring hands you would be able to get... i hope too that we can see him back in the last few races.. just hope he hasnt lost his great ability to drive & also isnt scared.. because once you have a crash like that you may think different and not push as hard, thinking " is my life realy worth this"

  17. #377
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,391
    Quote Originally Posted by exeau View Post
    I am sure that the doctors would not let him race unless he was 100% in good condition, not to worry he is in the best caring hands you would be able to get... i hope too that we can see him back in the last few races.. just hope he hasnt lost his great ability to drive & also isnt scared.. because once you have a crash like that you may think different and not push as hard, thinking " is my life realy worth this"
    I agree with you the doctors will want him to be 100% fit before he is allowed back on track. Felipe tried to come back for the last two races in 2009 and was told it could harm his full recovery and very dangerous if he had another crash during that period.
    It's such good news that he is recovering well and in good spirits. Robert is a fighter and I believe he will be back to full fitness before too long. I reckon he will be just like Felipe raring to go with hardly a thought about his "near death experience" They are a different breed to us mere mortals!


    Forza Jules

  18. #378
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    28
    The banner that was on Jerez some days ago, it was in Barcelona these days, and well... it was given to Lotus Renault and it will be given to Robert but first it will travel to Enstone.

    Some photos of the moment:







    And the video:


  19. #379
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    6,933
    Quote Originally Posted by brembo man View Post
    Gp2 and last year was Bruno's young driver acadamy time . It's Heidfield's name and association with F1 for more years than Senna that got him the shot ,not the results for sure. As far as Reno is concerned IMO if Nick does good say in the top 5 , oh well it's about time, and it's the car! If Senna comes in good from day one, the whole F1 world will be jumin for joy! Senna's back! Reno's great and so on. Let's face it, on his best day Heidfield can't touch : Alonso and Ferrari. And I'll add Lewis to that .
    no, Heidfeld is faster and has more experience (not that you seem to think that is important at all), and the car isn't the point. It seems you are sold on the association of the name Senna and F1. It has no relevance over and above any young driver's potential, ability and suitability really - and it has no bearing on who Reno want to drive their car in order to maximise their chance of winning a WDC

    "Luna faccia schiaffo testa"

  20. #380
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    U S A
    Posts
    2,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifosi View Post
    no, Heidfeld is faster and has more experience (not that you seem to think that is important at all), and the car isn't the point. It seems you are sold on the association of the name Senna and F1. It has no relevance over and above any young driver's potential, ability and suitability really - and it has no bearing on who Reno want to drive their car in order to maximise their chance of winning a WDC
    Experience at losing for sure, how fast can he be? I thought a car has something to do with good results, actually no one can say for sure if it's the car or the driver thats most important. Except you, The cars not the point! You are kidding me along on that, right?

    Senna's name has no relevance over and above any young drivers ability etc. Just like Merc giving the chin his ride has nothing to do with his name at this point, it's his youth and adjustability to any car that you give him . Yah that's why they got him. IMO you and all the other die hard fans wouldn't even look at Merc if the chins name wasn't hooked up with them. Even with Nico mopping the track with the chin , it's the name that keeps them watching and praying for a win. Ayrton Senna's name is right up there! Get real.

    You took two days to respond? I hope all's well with you! The best 2 U !

  21. #381
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    6,933
    Quote Originally Posted by brembo man View Post
    Experience at losing for sure, how fast can he be? I thought a car has something to do with good results, actually no one can say for sure if it's the car or the driver thats most important. Except you, The cars not the point! You are kidding me along on that, right?

    Senna's name has no relevance over and above any young drivers ability etc. Just like Merc giving the chin his ride has nothing to do with his name at this point, it's his youth and adjustability to any car that you give him . Yah that's why they got him. IMO you and all the other die hard fans wouldn't even look at Merc if the chins name wasn't hooked up with them. Even with Nico mopping the track with the chin , it's the name that keeps them watching and praying for a win. Ayrton Senna's name is right up there! Get real.

    You took two days to respond? I hope all's well with you! The best 2 U !
    Thank you for your concern brembo man, all is well with Tifosi

    You were saying that if Heidfeld won then it would be the car. It's funny how you don't address the stated fact that Heidfeld was considerably faster in the same car as Senna during the test,or indeed that (therefore) if Heidfeld wins because of the car that would be better (for the team) than Senna coming 4th because of the car (and because he's not fast or experienced enough to be 1st). What is the point then of Reno using Senna when their goal is to come first and not just to make you feel happy about the boy Senna getting a chance to come 4th in a Reno?

    They have a No. 1 driver (Kubica) and they are stuck with a commercially key 2nd driver (Petrov) so yet again I ask you to answer me the question - "Why would Renault want to give Senna a chance as their No. 1 driver for 2011 when it is not in their interests?

    Your argument seems to hinge on your personal desire rather than any logic or evidence as to why Reno would and should choose Senna over Heidfeld.

    As ever your need to mention Schumacher was purely to be derogatory about him and nothing to do with the discussion at hand and has no relevance to the discussion at all. I have no idea what you mean by "die-hard fan" but you don't seem to understand F1 fans very well if you think that they are attracted to driver names rather than their performance on track.

    Ralf Schumacher for example has the same surname as MS, yet I would have had him thrown out of F1 regardless of that fact after his first year at Toyota - sans patronising chocolate slab cake .

    You may be hung up on individual drivers (what AM i saying? May be? ) and their exploits but don't assume that all followers of F1 are.

    As for "getting real", the reality is that they want to associate the name "Senna" with the word "Lotus" in 2011, which they already have by making him one of their ever-growing brace of reserve drivers. Putting him in their car as No. 1 driver because he is called Senna (even if it will bring some oldies to the TV again because of name recognition) will not win races and a WDC for them, which is why they are in F1. Get real yourself dude

    Long may your tree bear fruit bm
    Last edited by Tifosi; 25th February 2011 at 09:40.

    "Luna faccia schiaffo testa"

  22. #382
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Shropshire
    Posts
    3,181
    Quote Originally Posted by adaco View Post
    The banner that was on Jerez some days ago, it was in Barcelona these days, and well... it was given to Lotus Renault and it will be given to Robert but first it will travel to Enstone.

    That's really great well done!

  23. #383
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Belfast, UK
    Posts
    8,497
    Some of the messages on the back of that banner that I took:



    Forza Jules

  24. #384
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    U S A
    Posts
    2,496
    [QUOTE=Tifosi;647600]Thank you for your concern brembo man, all is well with Tifosi

    You were saying that if Heidfeld won then it would be the car. It's funny how you don't address the stated fact that Heidfeld was considerably faster in the same car as Senna during the test,or indeed that (therefore) if Heidfeld wins because of the car that would be better (for the team) than Senna coming 4th because of the car (and because he's not fast or experienced enough to be 1st). What is the point then of Reno using Senna when their goal is to come first and not just to make you feel happy about the boy Senna getting a chance to come 4th in a Reno?

    They have a No. 1 driver (Kubica) and they are stuck with a commercially key 2nd driver (Petrov) so yet again I ask you to answer me the question - "Why would Renault want to give Senna a chance as their No. 1 driver for 2011 when it is not in their interests?

    Your argument seems to hinge on your personal desire rather than any logic or evidence as to why Reno would and should choose Senna over Heidfeld.

    As ever your need to mention Schumacher was purely to be derogatory about him and nothing to do with the discussion at hand and has no relevance to the discussion at all. I have no idea what you mean by "die-hard fan" but you don't seem to understand F1 fans very well if you think that they are attracted to driver names rather than their performance on track.

    Ralf Schumacher for example has the same surname as MS, yet I would have had him thrown out of F1 regardless of that fact after his first year at Toyota - sans patronising chocolate slab cake .

    You may be hung up on individual drivers (what AM i saying? May be? ) and their exploits but don't assume that all followers of F1 are.

    As for "getting real", the reality is that they want to associate the name "Senna" with the word "Lotus" in 2011, which they already have by making him one of their ever-growing brace of reserve drivers. Putting him in their car as No. 1 driver because he is called Senna (even if it will bring some oldies to the TV again because of name recognition) will not win races and a WDC for them, which is why they are in F1. Get real yourself dude

    The die hard fans are the chins fans .Thats what I meant. Merc is using the name. He's not there for present track performance, he can't catch his teamate on a good day, forget about a podium. F1 fans are attracted to a name. Get real, look at Brembo Man, he only watches F1 to see Alonso win.
    You are right about me wanting to see Bruno in Roberto's seat even if he comes in 4th. Who gives a .... about where Reno winds up in the championship. I'm only interested in Ferrari winning WDC. Senna in that seat just to make me happy is correct!
    By the way Ralphy Boy has nothing to do with the discussion, it's purely derogatory on your part. I'll have no part of it. Please show a little respect for the Schumacher name,will you.

  25. #385
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,391
    Love the picture of the banner Suzie. Robert will be pleased when he sees it .


    Forza Jules

  26. #386
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    6,933
    Quote Originally Posted by brembo man View Post

    The die hard fans are the chins fans .Thats what I meant. Merc is using the name. He's not there for present track performance, he can't catch his teamate on a good day, forget about a podium. F1 fans are attracted to a name. Get real, look at Brembo Man, he only watches F1 to see Alonso win.
    You are right about me wanting to see Bruno in Roberto's seat even if he comes in 4th. Who gives a .... about where Reno winds up in the championship. I'm only interested in Ferrari winning WDC. Senna in that seat just to make me happy is correct!
    By the way Ralphy Boy has nothing to do with the discussion, it's purely derogatory on your part. I'll have no part of it. Please show a little respect for the Schumacher name,will you.
    heheh.

    here's a posting suggestion dude..... put your comments below the "[/QUOTE]" tag, don't replace it with them

    You're starting to talk poo again btw. You brought MS into the debate for no reason at all. I brought Ralf into it to show that your point about MS was a false one and all you can do is your usual "ignore and divert" tactic which isn't really doing you any favours.

    You claim to watch F1 only to see Alonso win and then (a sentence later) only to see Ferrari winning a WDC? Which is it?

    At least you now admit that your desire to see Senna in the Reno seat is illogical and totally self motivated so at least that doesn't require debating any further.

    Hey ho, nearly March!

    "Luna faccia schiaffo testa"

  27. #387
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    U S A
    Posts
    2,496
    You got to know I was only kidding about Ralph! Anyway I was there sitting close to turn 13 at Indy when Ralph hit the wall. 200,000 fans went silent, he wasn't moving, I could see Michael turn to look at his bro every time he came around, waiting. Very sad, then we saw Ralph's helmet moving, the crowd went nuts! Only then did we know he was at least alive. I think he hit that same wall 3xs in all.

    Which is it? It's both. If Alonso wins doesn't Ferrari also get the win? OK I watch F1 just to see Alonso win in his Ferrari. All that info in one sentence. Sorry I confused you again. Senna in Roberto's seat is self motivated, I believe he would not mess up just knowing it's his big chance. Again, he has a year in F1 and went through GP2 in good shape. You make it sound like Bruno jumped out of the stands in a drivers uniform and asked for a shot. Reno losing ground in the race for WDC because of Bruno may bother you, but I for one couldn't care if they finished way back as long as they finished ahead of Merc. Take a guess why!
    2011 winners: Source, my crystal ball.

    1 Rubens
    2 Alonso
    3 Lewis
    4 Rosberg
    5 Massa
    Before you once again lose your sanity and get all confused, I'm only kidding Lewis! Oh, I mean Rubens. Late 30s, stick a fork in him he's done.

  28. #388
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    6,933
    [QUOTE=brembo man;647659]You got to know I was only kidding about Ralph! Anyway I was there sitting close to turn 13 at Indy when Ralph hit the wall. 200,000 fans went silent, he wasn't moving, I could see Michael turn to look at his bro every time he came around, waiting. Very sad, then we saw Ralph's helmet moving, the crowd went nuts! Only then did we know he was at least alive. I think he hit that same wall 3xs in all.

    Which is it? It's both. If Alonso wins doesn't Ferrari also get the win? OK I watch F1 just to see Alonso win in his Ferrari. All that info in one sentence. Sorry I confused you again. Senna in Roberto's seat is self motivated, I believe he would not mess up just knowing it's his big chance. Again, he has a year in F1 and went through GP2 in good shape. You make it sound like Bruno jumped out of the stands in a drivers uniform and asked for a shot. Reno losing ground in the race for WDC because of Bruno may bother you, but I for one couldn't care if they finished way back as long as they finished ahead of Merc. Take a guess why!
    2011 winners: Source, my crystal ball.

    1 Rubens
    2 Alonso
    3 Lewis
    4 Rosberg
    5 Massa
    Before you once again lose your sanity and get all confused, I'm only kidding Lewis! Oh, I mean Rubens. Late 30s, stick a fork in him he's done.[/QUOTE





    so "all you want is for Alonso to win a WDC" then, which isn't the same as "all you want is Ferrari to win" because Ferrari have two drivers. Do you see the difference? The logic? Nevermind

    Yet again you ignore completely the points made as to why Reno would use Senna and concentrate purely instead on your desire to see them do so. It doesn't bother me if Reno lose ground because of Senna but it clearly bothers Reno and as ever you're not interested in debating the point, just banging on about your personal desires of how F1 should be, which is ironic given that you keep telling me to "get real"

    Not sure what to say about the rest of your sentences dude but it appears that "the point" of our debate has fizzled out because we've covered the desire over logic thing. It's a shame really cos i was hoping there was a debate to be had but it seems not.

    Have a nice week-end dude.

    "Luna faccia schiaffo testa"

  29. #389
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Belfast, UK
    Posts
    8,497
    Quote Originally Posted by brembo man View Post
    Oh, I mean Rubens. Late 30s, stick a fork in him he's done.
    Forza Jules

  30. #390
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    U S A
    Posts
    2,496
    Ferrari has two drivers, only one can win the WDC. My favorite is Alonso in his Ferrari. Reno skipping over there designated reserve driver and going with an outsider is treason! Where's Todt the FIA big shot? Can't he step in and say to Reno, let Bruno pass ! He's your driver.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •