Thread: Ferrari - cheaters?

Ferrari - cheaters?

Found this article.. i particularly like the "It's like John Holmes having an extra two inches grafted onto his ." hahahaha

http://jalopnik.com/#!5760248/how-ferrari-spins

This doesn't surprise me, unfortunately.

Actually I can validate that article. I've a friend who is a motoring journalist and he went to Maranello to try out the then newest California. The unit they gave the press people was very, very impressive and they insisted on having to separate cars for the track test and the test where they can bring the cars out the hills of maranello. He noticed a slight difference in straight line speed and the gearbox. He thought maybe it was just different settings on the Manettino switch. But when he got a ride from someone who brought the same unit when he got back home he just thought why everything about the cars performance was different from the car he tested in Maranello. The gearshifts weren't that precise and the power of the engine suddenly had a huge drop off. He was very polite and just kept quite so not to offend the person. I love Ferrari but in reality the organization has really gotten out of touch with a lot of aspects.

"Always move forward, take it one step at a time, eventually you'll reach your goal and if you happen to fall on face your still moving..."